PDA

View Full Version : Video Games Madden Football Question regarding Morale Issues ?

royr17
05-20-2008, 07:36 PM
I've got 5 or 6 players who have dropped to the red and cant get to re-sign. Well I take that back one of the players was FS Jarrad Page and he wouldnt re-sign so I franchised him.

The others are free agents next year.

How do I get there morale back up so that I can keep these players ?

Bill S Preston
05-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Hookers and cocaine

"Bob" Dobbs
05-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Trade them to Minnesota?

royr17
05-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Hey I thought about doing that, but I just got through with drafting players and their morale rose cause I picked up some good players.

So im going to go ahead and sign Jarrad Page to a long term deal while I can and hope probaby resign the others too.

Lzen
05-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Players' morale will drop if they are of similar or better rating than another player and the other player is starting instead of them. Also, losing games makes team morale low.

evolve27
05-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Win more games, lower ticket prices, trade LJ, and draft a QB.

beach tribe
05-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Take that Glitchy piece of shit out it the yard and blow a hole in it. Problem solved.

I've demolished two copies so far. Maybe it's because I play online, but when players that are wide open on post routes glitch five yards backward, I tend to get pretty pissed. I broke the second copy after a win. Final record 103-86.

Every time I play the Cowboys LJ gets hurt in the first quarter, and I fumble about three times. Not to mention I have to play those bastards 2 out of evrey 3 games.

FAX
05-20-2008, 08:17 PM
The prostitutes are a darn good idea, but I'd consider using the old "Bantam Chicken And A Polaroid Technique", Mr. royr17. First, you drug the players. Next, you take them back to your hotel room, remove their clothes, and put them in your bed. Then, put on a bantam chicken costume and take some pictures of yourself and the players in compromising situations and blackmail their depressing asses back into camp.

FAX

CrazyPhuD
05-20-2008, 08:20 PM
Fire Herm?

CoMoChief
05-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Same happened with me with SS Michael Griffin, got him to a 94 ranking and he got pissed so I traded him.

Im the most ruthless GM in Madden. I make Carl look like a sissy.

cdcox
05-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Take that Glitchy piece of shit out it the yard and blow a hole in it. Problem solved.

I've demolished two copies so far. Maybe it's because I play online, but when players that are wide open on post routes glitch five yards backward, I tend to get pretty pissed. I broke the second copy after a win. Final record 103-86.

Every time I play the Cowboys LJ gets hurt in the first quarter, and I fumble about three times. Not to mention I have to play those bastards 2 out of evrey 3 games.

I thought Fujita didn't play for the Cowboys any longer?

Gonzo
05-20-2008, 08:23 PM
The prostitutes are a darn good idea, but I'd consider using the old "Bantam Chicken And A Polaroid Technique", Mr. royr17. First, you drug the players. Next, you take them back to your hotel room, remove their clothes, and put them in your bed. Then, put on a bantam chicken costume and take some pictures of yourself and the players in compromising situations and blackmail their depressing asses back into camp.

FAX

Fax,
What made you chose a Bantam Chicken? I'd think that for bribery purposes you'd chose a Sebright or a Rosecomb. Which type of Bantam would you use, a Pekin or a Japanese?
:hmmm:

FAX
05-20-2008, 08:28 PM
I suppose those would work too, Mr. Gonzo.

The main thing is that you want photographic evidence of fowl play.

FAX

Gonzo
05-20-2008, 08:29 PM
I suppose those would work too, Mr. Gonzo.

The main thing is that you want photographic evidence of fowl play.

FAX

ROFL ROFL

I suppose that's the point.

Pneuma
05-20-2008, 08:34 PM
I usually just traded them for some young developmental prospects.

Huffman83
05-20-2008, 08:36 PM
I've never had any problems w/ morale on my teams. And I'm always careful about what players I draft. If I draft a wr it usually isn't until the 3rd round. But I've mainly drafted OL and CB's in my first 1-3 rounds.

I've drafted for the "09" season a few times as well.

I actually have ncaa football 08, and managed to pick up a few of the players the Chiefs drafted this year. (some were indirect/wishful thinking) Brandon Flowers and Will Franklin. (Franklin because he caught everything I threw to him in ncaa)

However Flowers was my 1st round pick in the game (31st overall).

Yeah...I'm a dork...what of it?

Ultra Peanut
05-20-2008, 09:05 PM
My morale is always in the red whenever I have to play that shit game.

Huffman83
05-20-2008, 09:08 PM
....it's just a game....

TinyEvel
05-20-2008, 10:39 PM
Now, let's not get this thing all twisted. Last time I checked, at the end of the day competition is good for the team, and what's good for the team is good for morale.

Rain Man
05-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Fire Herm?

Beat me to it.