PDA

View Full Version : Weather I know it's not Olathe......

Mr. Plow
05-23-2008, 11:22 PM
But all hell is breaking loose in S.C. KS.

Wife and I watching a movie all of a sudden hear tornado sirens.

TV kind of flickering.....and I'm typing on the computer.....man I'm a dumbass.

Skip Towne
05-23-2008, 11:30 PM

The Tulsa 6 O'clock news showed those storms and said the tail end may drop into Oklahoma toward morning. Stay safe!!!!

Joie
05-23-2008, 11:36 PM
A friend of mine that lives in Wyoming had to deal with a tornadic thunderstorm yesterday afternoon....and a snowstorm like six hours later.

As for you, Mr. Plow...get of the gawd damned computer and get your 14 kids down to the basement. Seriously, though....you and your family be safe.

Mr. Plow
05-24-2008, 07:31 PM
About 3 seconds after I made that post, lightning struck the transformer about 15 feet off my back porch - caused a power surge and blew one breaker.

Watching the weather last night, our small ass airport reported 90 mph winds here in town.

I had the wife & kids - 18 of them Joie...18, not 14 ;) - safe in the basement.

Anyone else get hit by the storm?

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 07:35 PM
We had a pretty good T-storm about 5 this morning as they predicted. Mostly noise though.

Mr. Plow
05-24-2008, 07:40 PM
That's good. I was shocked they said 90 mph winds last night - I played golf in 40 mph win a couple weeks ago and it wasn't fun.

Joie
05-24-2008, 07:50 PM
We had a pretty good T-storm about 5 this morning as they predicted. Mostly noise though.

We did too. I was sleeping peacefully and the gawddamned phone woke me up...through the closed door, and down the hall :grr: Freaking wrong number!! 5 am!!!:#

Joie
05-24-2008, 07:51 PM
About 3 seconds after I made that post, lightning struck the transformer about 15 feet off my back porch - caused a power surge and blew one breaker.

Watching the weather last night, our small ass airport reported 90 mph winds here in town.

Oddly, I almost said 18 and changed it.

Coach
05-24-2008, 10:19 PM
We did too. I was sleeping peacefully and the gawddamned phone woke me up...through the closed door, and down the hall :grr: Freaking wrong number!! 5 am!!!:#

Oh, I'm sorry. I only wanted to hear you. :p

Joie
05-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I only wanted to hear you. :p

Then call at better hours. My answering machine picked up before I staggered in here. You have a very feminine voice, BTW.

milkman
05-24-2008, 10:22 PM
I had the wife & kids - 18 of them

Dude, buy a rubber.

Coach
05-24-2008, 10:24 PM
Dude, buy a rubber.

That ain't gonna work. Get the tubes tied.

Coach
05-24-2008, 10:24 PM
Then call at better hours. My answering machine picked up before I staggered in here. You have a very feminine voice, BTW.

Thank you. Your voice is pretty manly.

Joie
05-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Thank you. Your voice is pretty manly.

You could tell that from the computer generated pre recorded message on my machine?

teedubya
05-24-2008, 10:29 PM
my two year old girl does not like teh "shfundeh" since getting nearly struck by lightning in the car a few weeks ago.

Coach
05-24-2008, 10:29 PM
You could tell that from the computer generated pre recorded message on my machine?

Indeed. It was "Hi, I'm Jock, last name Strap, and I'm not currently home right now" that gave it away.

Joie
05-24-2008, 10:31 PM
Indeed. It was "Hi, I'm Jock, last name Strap, and I'm not currently home right now" that gave it away.

Hmmm....you must have accidentally called someone else. You'll need to try again.

Joie
05-24-2008, 10:32 PM
my two year old girl does not like teh "shfundeh" since getting nearly struck by lightning in the car a few weeks ago.

Poor girl. That would do it.

acesn8s
05-25-2008, 02:00 AM

Don't let the wife sneeze. Another one may pop out.

Mr. Plow
05-25-2008, 06:18 AM
Dude, buy a rubber.

I tried that. But exactly how many uses do I get before I should buy another one?

milkman
05-25-2008, 06:32 AM
I tried that. But exactly how many uses do I get before I should buy another one?

For you, if it ain't broke, don't replace it.

Mr. Plow
05-25-2008, 06:52 AM
For you, if it ain't broke, don't replace it.

It appears to be wearing thin, but I think I'll give it another 20-30 times before I invest in another.

Joie
05-25-2008, 09:35 AM
It appears to be wearing thin, but I think I'll give it another 20-30 times before I invest in another.

How often does the poor woman sleep? We all know that's the only time you can get any.

Honey, is this the same rubber you purchased before your first child was born? Think about that for a little while. :hmmm:

Mr. Plow
05-25-2008, 09:39 AM
Oh come on now. I don't just get it when she's asleep. Just the other day, she bent over to pick something off the floor and I snuck up behind her.

Bugeater
05-25-2008, 09:42 AM
Can you guys please keep it down in here? Some of us are a little hung over.

Joie
05-25-2008, 09:42 AM
Oh come on now. I don't just get it when she's asleep. Just the other day, she bent over to pick something off the floor and I snuck up behind her.

You're getting more creative!! You know, you can also jimmy the lock to the bathroom while she's showering and sneak in.

Mr. Plow
05-25-2008, 09:43 AM
You're getting more creative!! You know, you can also jimmy the lock to the bathroom while she's showering and sneak in.

Been there. Done that. I've even got this shower curtain costume so that I don't have to jimmy the lock. I just hide out in there until she comes in.

Joie
05-25-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm so sorry. Perhaps you should shut the computer off and go back to sleep.

:evil:

Mr. Plow
05-25-2008, 09:44 AM

I'm ****ing working today. I hope your drunken night was fun because I was in bed at ****ing 10pm.

The only thing worse than working on a Sunday is working a Sunday when it's supposed to be a damn 3 day weekend.

Joie
05-25-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm ****ing working today. I hope your drunken night was fun because I was in bed at ****ing 10pm.

The only thing worse than working on a Sunday is working a Sunday when it's supposed to be a damn 3 day weekend.

In fairness, it is his birthday weekend.

Right, Gawd Damned Nebraskan?

Mr. Plow
05-25-2008, 09:53 AM

No, it's not fairness. Fairness would be him working and me hungover.

I didn't say it was fair for him, just me.

Bugeater
05-25-2008, 10:21 AM

Eh, I worked yesterday and I am going to work tomorrow. Does that make you feel better?

I know nothing to which you speak of.

Joie
05-25-2008, 10:23 AM
I know nothing to which you speak of.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185077Remember now?

Frazod
05-25-2008, 10:24 AM

Hmm. I was thinking about going back to bed.

Mr. Plow
05-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Eh, I worked yesterday and I am going to work tomorrow. Does that make you feel better?

A little bit, yes. Thank you for easing my pain.

Mr. Plow
05-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Hmm. I was thinking about going back to bed.

Damn MU fans.

Frazod
05-25-2008, 10:30 AM
Damn MU fans.

Look at it this way. For the moment, at least, you're being paid to fart around on the internet, probably at time-and-a-half.

Mr. Plow
05-25-2008, 10:40 AM

Look at it this way. For the moment, at least, you're being paid to fart around on the internet, probably at time-and-a-half.

I wish it were that nice. Being salary in a family run business (my family), I don't always get those perks.

Bugeater
05-25-2008, 10:43 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185077Remember now?

I'm not falling for that rick roll.

acesn8s
05-25-2008, 11:15 AM
What, to catch the next kid popping out?

Mr. Plow
05-25-2008, 11:47 AM
What, to catch the next kid popping out?

Luckily, we're done having children. Although my wife was reading somewhere online last night that getting your tubes tied during csection leaves a 22% that you could still get pregnant.

Not sure where she saw it.

Joie
05-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Luckily, we're done having children. Although my wife was reading somewhere online last night that getting your tubes tied during csection leaves a 22% that you could still get pregnant.

Not sure where she saw it.

So suck it up and get a vasectomy too. Between your vasectomy and her tubal ligation, it should be pretty damn effective.

Unless of course you plan to divorce her and get a trophy wife sometime in the future. I say this b/c Aces's ex had her tubes tied (he was done having babies w/ HER). I will enjoy the look on her face when we have our baby (planned for sometime next year). Hopefully it induces a round of Oreo eating that makes her ass grow even larger than it is now. :evil:

Mr. Plow
05-26-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm still in my "practice" marriage. I should have this all nailed down by the real one.

petegz28
05-26-2008, 03:02 PM

God darn right it wasn't Olathe. We are sunny and 72 24/7 don't ya know!!!

Joie
05-26-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm still in my "practice" marriage. I should have this all nailed down by the real one.

As a real wife, I certainly hope so. BTW...you won't have to sneak up on your real wife for sex...she'll offer it up. She'll even enjoy it.

PS: Nothing against your wife. I'm just a little snippy over the hag that I'll eventually share grandchildren with.

Mr. Plow
05-27-2008, 07:42 AM
As a real wife, I certainly hope so. BTW...you won't have to sneak up on your real wife for sex...she'll offer it up. She'll even enjoy it.

PS: Nothing against your wife. I'm just a little snippy over the hag that I'll eventually share grandchildren with.

LMAO

My wife is great. I wouldn't want to be married to another woman. We've actually got such a great relationship that I just don't see it being topped by another woman. So, I guess I'm in my real marriage.

Damn.

petegz28
05-27-2008, 09:30 AM
Just thought you would like a Tuesday morning update for Olathe...still Sunny and 72 with little humidity!!!!!

Have a nice day.....

LMAO

Mr. Plow
05-27-2008, 10:05 AM
Just thought you would like a Tuesday morning update for Olathe...still Sunny and 72 with little humidity!!!!!

Have a nice day.....

LMAO

LMAO

Smartass.

Joie
05-27-2008, 01:49 PM
LMAO

My wife is great. I wouldn't want to be married to another woman. We've actually got such a great relationship that I just don't see it being topped by another woman. So, I guess I'm in my real marriage.

Damn.

You and she are both very lucky. :)

That's the kind of relationship Aces and I have. Now, if someone could just slip the practice wife a little antifreeze......

Mr. Plow
05-27-2008, 05:20 PM
You and she are both very lucky. :)

That's the kind of relationship Aces and I have. Now, if someone could just slip the practice wife a little antifreeze......

It sounds like the both of you have a great relationship. I'm not sure if I've said it already or not, but congrats to you both on the baby. While trying at times, they are worth every minute.

Or.....THE minute in my case.

Joie
05-27-2008, 05:26 PM
It sounds like the both of you have a great relationship. I'm not sure if I've said it already or not, but congrats to you both on the baby. While trying at times, they are worth every minute.

Or.....THE minute in my case.

No need to say congrats yet. We're not going to start trying to get pregnant (we're using a newfangled thing called contraception ;)) until after our wedding. With any luck, I'll be a mommy about a year from now.

Mr. Plow
05-27-2008, 05:40 PM
No need to say congrats yet. We're not going to start trying to get pregnant (we're using a newfangled thing called contraception ;)) until after our wedding. With any luck, I'll be a mommy about a year from now.

Ok. Then now I'm confused. Who on this board is pregnant and why did I think it was you?

Joie
05-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Ok. Then now I'm confused. Who on this board is pregnant and why did I think it was you?

You may have thought it was me because I mentioned we were planning to have a baby sometime next year. My wording and/or your reading skills may not have been clear enough.

Mr. Plow
05-27-2008, 11:02 PM
You may have thought it was me because I mentioned we were planning to have a baby sometime next year. My wording and/or your reading skills may not have been clear enough.

Ah yes, reading.....my arch enemy.