PDA

View Full Version : Life Holy ****! I just met Phobia's double...

Rausch
05-24-2008, 01:55 AM
Went to a work party with the wife tonight. I walk in and it's Phobia and Pink pretty much down to the molecule. Full goat, short hair, slightly overweight, and EXACT same sense of humor.

After a while I just reacted to the guy like he was Phil. Same jokes, same sense of humor, same way he uses his body to under state what he's saying. And the "Pink" chick was just as much only...different build.

Same hair (last I saw her, WTF knows, women change thier hair as often as their underwear) color and style, same smile, same basic build only add about 20 lbs. Pink on a high carb diet.

She even stepped up to play Mrs. Sensitive when Phil X made some sarcastic comments she was afraid were a little too heavy handed for the work party crowd.

I believe they were both from springtown so there's an off chance the "shut in's" might know 'em...

Phobia
05-24-2008, 02:06 AM
Yes, we're on vacation. I'll tell the wife you noticed. It will get me off the hook for the Mother's Day treadmill gift.

Rausch
05-24-2008, 02:12 AM
Yes, we're on vacation. I'll tell the wife you noticed. It will get me off the hook for the Mother's Day treadmill gift.

Don't tell her I said she was on a high carb diet.

Oh, and instead of daugters they had two little Phil-lets. Clones of Phil X.

Honestly, it was uncanny...:hmmm:

88TG88
05-24-2008, 02:16 AM
bizarro phobia
http://chud.com/nextraimages/Seinfeld10.jpg

Phobia
05-24-2008, 02:21 AM
You know - that's terribly frightening. I'll be unable to sleep now. But I'll bet the lucky guy scored plenty of tail prior to becoming married - you know, back when he was in shape.

I honestly doubt he had the same jokes because we all know my stuff is all original.

DaneMcCloud
05-24-2008, 02:24 AM
bizarro phobia
http://chud.com/nextraimages/Seinfeld10.jpg

Rep on a rainy night, Homey!

Rausch
05-24-2008, 02:30 AM
You know - that's terribly frightening. I'll be unable to sleep now. But I'll bet the lucky guy scored plenty of tail prior to becoming married - you know, back when he was in shape.

Speaking of...I'm getting worried that somewhere there's a single Rausch X still happy, hitting it, and laughing at the world.

I was just thinking that I should find him, buy him a beer or 20, and once he's good and complacent-drunk kick him in the grill...:hmmm:

DaneMcCloud
05-24-2008, 02:33 AM
I was just thinking that I should find him, buy him a beer or 20, and once he's good and complacent-drunk kick him in the grill...:hmmm:

I think in that case, a good old-fashioned cock punch is more appropriate.

:evil:

Rausch
05-24-2008, 02:40 AM
I think in that case, a good old-fashioned cock punch is more appropriate.

:evil:

Nah.

Chix will suffer a 1 baller but missing the front 4 of the grill equals Praying Mantis seggs...

Frazod
05-24-2008, 02:46 AM
Are you sure it wasn't the cowboy from the Village People? :)

Rausch
05-24-2008, 02:50 AM
Are you sure it wasn't the cowboy from the Village People? :)

Nein.

Clearly cut from the cloth hetero.

So I guess he could be Phil's doppleganger...:hmmm:

DaneMcCloud
05-24-2008, 03:16 AM
Nein.

Clearly cut from the cloth hetero.

So I guess he could be Phil's doppleganger...:hmmm:

Unless he asked to remodel your basement, he was an imposter

o:-)

Ari Chi3fs
05-24-2008, 10:49 AM
Good job taking a picture Rausch.

Phobia
05-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Unless he asked to remodel your basement, he was an imposter

o:-)

Heh. I know you're kidding but I don't talk about that too often socially unless somebody else brings it up first and then the floodgates open.

Phobia
05-24-2008, 11:00 AM
Good job taking a picture Rausch.

I'm not sure why but I really love sarcasem.

Ari Chi3fs
05-24-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm not sure why but I really love sarcasem.

yeah, so do i, but it tends to get me into a bit of hot water...

DaneMcCloud
05-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Heh. I know you're kidding but I don't talk about that too often socially unless somebody else brings it up first and then the floodgates open.

Of course I'm kidding.

The guy that Rausch met offered up his chili recipe. :evil:

Joie
05-24-2008, 08:17 PM
Went to a work party with the wife tonight. I walk in and it's Phobia and Pink pretty much down to the molecule. Full goat, short hair, slightly overweight, and EXACT same sense of humor.

After a while I just reacted to the guy like he was Phil. Same jokes, same sense of humor, same way he uses his body to under state what he's saying. And the "Pink" chick was just as much only...different build.

Same hair (last I saw her, WTF knows, women change thier hair as often as their underwear) color and style, same smile, same basic build only add about 20 lbs. Pink on a high carb diet.

She even stepped up to play Mrs. Sensitive when Phil X made some sarcastic comments she was afraid were a little too heavy handed for the work party crowd.

I believe they were both from springtown so there's an off chance the "shut in's" might know 'em...

I'm insulted. I change my underwear daily, and almost never change my hair. I haven't dyed it in over 5 years, haven't permed it in at least ten years, and have had it at about waistlength for a couple of years.

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm insulted. I change my underwear daily, and almost never change my hair. I haven't dyed it in over 5 years, haven't permed it in at least ten years, and have had it at about waistlength for a couple of years.

Do you brush it?

Joie
05-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Do you brush it?

Of course.

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Of course.

Just checking since you don't dye it or perm it. I thought maybe you had small animals living in it.

Joie
05-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Just checking since you don't dye it or perm it. I thought maybe you had small animals living in it.

It gets shampooed and conditioned every day to every other day. I deep condition when I think about it. I comb it daily, and brush it a few times a day. It's very well taken care of with no squirrels currently residing in it.

Skip Towne
05-24-2008, 09:12 PM
It gets shampooed and conditioned every day to every other day. I deep condition when I think about it. I comb it daily, and brush it a few times a day. It's very well taken care of with no squirrels currently residing in it.

:thumb:

Phobia
05-26-2008, 12:20 AM
You know, so infrequently are threads ever about me that it's a little disappointing to return from a pleasant weekend of BBQ to find a thread about my favorite subject devolved into an embarrassment about hair. Thanks for ruining my life.

luv
05-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Two Phobias in the same state?

KcMizzou
05-26-2008, 12:43 AM
Two Phobias in the same state?That's asking for trouble.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2008, 01:14 AM

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
05-26-2008, 01:15 AM
You know, so infrequently are threads ever about me that it's a little disappointing to return from a pleasant weekend of BBQ to find a thread about my favorite subject devolved into an embarrassment about hair. Thanks for ruining my life.

Get over it. It happens. It's called life.