PDA

View Full Version : Football Branden Albert

Shaid
05-24-2008, 11:53 AM
How's he doing?

I don't hear hardly anything about him. I know he's playing at the LT spot but has he been effective? I know it's just OTA's but it would be nice to hear a little more about him.

milkman
05-24-2008, 11:58 AM
We are not really hearing much of anything about anyone.

Teicher said that he's working at LT and the Chiefs are confident he will work there.

Deberg_1990
05-24-2008, 12:01 PM
Hes been in KC all of one month. I think weve all seen enough of him so far to determine that hes huge bust.

CoMoChief
05-24-2008, 12:17 PM
He sucks and has the work ethic of Ryan Sims and Cryole's gonna get killed this season

We won't win a game this year.

Carl resigns himself to a ten year deal.

God hates the Chiefs

Doob02
05-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Lets just hope he can do a sufficient job and we can get back to contending

el borracho
05-24-2008, 02:11 PM
How's he doing?

I don't hear hardly anything about him. I know he's playing at the LT spot but has he been effective? I know it's just OTA's but it would be nice to hear a little more about him.

you know as much as we do at this point.

blueballs
05-24-2008, 05:44 PM
We're so sorry, Uncle Albert,
We're so sorry if we caused you any pain.
We're so sorry Uncle Albert,
But there's no one left at home
And I believe I'm gonna rain.
We're so sorry but we haven't heard a thing all day.
We're so sorry, Uncle Albert.
But if anything should happen well be sure to give a ring.

But we haven't done a bloody thing all day.
But the kettles on the boil and we're so easily called away.

Hands across the water. (Water)
Heads across the sky.
Heads across the sky.

Admiral Halsey notified me,
He had to have a berth or he couldn't get to sea.
I had another look and I had a cup of tea and butter pie.
(Butter Pie? )(The Butter wouldn't melt so I put it in the pie.)

Heads across the sky.
Heads across the sky.

Live a little be a gypsy, get around.(Get around)
Get your feet up off the ground,
Live a little, get around.
Live a little be a gypsy, get around.(Get around)
Get your feet up off the ground,
Live a little, get around

Heads across the sky.
Hand across the water. (Water)
Heads across the sky.

Rain Man
05-24-2008, 06:19 PM
you know as much as we do at this point.

There's no need to insult the guy.

FAX
05-24-2008, 08:45 PM
There's no need to insult the guy.

LMAO

FAX

Shaid
05-24-2008, 11:24 PM
I'd just like to hear more about how he is looking at the position. Does he use his feet well, etc. You know with the whole "first round draft pick, savior of our offense" tattooed on him, you'd think you'd hear more about him. Maybe a few bits of video from the OTA's etc. I probably just got too spoiled last year with the whole Hard Knocks thing and the little extra attention the Chiefs got because of it(at least until pre-season started and we showed just how shitty we were). We've seen a few write-ups about our stud DT, so where is the love for our other first rounder?

FAX
05-24-2008, 11:34 PM
I know what you mean, Mr. Shaid. I suppose it's all up to the media and where their interests lie. The thing is (and I learned this the hard way last year), you can't depend on the accuracy of camp reports. I'm not sure we'll really know what we have in these new players until halfway through the upcoming season.

FAX

Smed1065
05-24-2008, 11:44 PM
I'm not sure we'll really know what we have in these new players until halfway through the upcoming season.

FAX

Then we will know they are all busts in 2 months of playing.

:hmmm:

:p

KcMizzou
05-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Then we will know they are all busts in 2 months of playing.

:hmmm:

:pWell, yeah... if you listen to the experts at Chiefsplanet.

TRR
05-25-2008, 12:58 AM
I'd just like to hear more about how he is looking at the position. Does he use his feet well, etc. You know with the whole "first round draft pick, savior of our offense" tattooed on him, you'd think you'd hear more about him. Maybe a few bits of video from the OTA's etc. I probably just got too spoiled last year with the whole Hard Knocks thing and the little extra attention the Chiefs got because of it(at least until pre-season started and we showed just how shitty we were). We've seen a few write-ups about our stud DT, so where is the love for our other first rounder?

It's tough to evaluate any player in shorts and helmets. No matter what is coming out at this point is almost all premature evaluations. When the players (especially players like Adrian Jones, Brian Johnston, Brandon Carr, and Kevin Robinson) put the pads on in camp, we shall see what this team is going to look like.

Rain Man
05-25-2008, 09:56 AM
If you don't hear anything about a lineman, that means he's doing a good job. Albert must be doing great.