PDA

View Full Version : Misc The Lines that Divide Us.

Ari Chi3fs
05-24-2008, 11:55 PM
More motivational swill... but this video is very powerful

We have all been judged at one point. But if you have ever judged others, particularly if you feel your judgments ó no matter how small ó were inconsequential or meaningless, you <u>have</u> to watch this video.</p>
<p>My wife shared this video with me yesterday, and I had a hard time trying to stop myself from tearing up. Watch it. Notice how even the toughest and biggest bullies react. Itís quite amazing.</p>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2AJ7Vcxk3w&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2AJ7Vcxk3w&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

To all of the people that have felt the brunt of my keen wit, and been on the receiving end of some of my harsh words. I truly apologize. Except the MUrons. :-) God Bless.

L.A. Chieffan
05-24-2008, 11:59 PM
Umm

Ari Chi3fs
05-25-2008, 12:05 AM
Everyone has been picked on, everyone has felt like shit due to the actions of someone else...

I especially liked where the two opposing gang members let their hate subside and they hugged. Good shit.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-25-2008, 12:18 AM
Everyone has been picked on, everyone has felt like shit due to the actions of someone else...

I especially liked where the two opposing gang members let their hate subside and they hugged. Good shit.

Yeah, that was my favorite part too. It was good shit.

Adept Havelock
05-25-2008, 12:28 AM
There is a line that divides the two kinds of males.

There are Men who dirty a woman's genitalia with their swimmers.

Then there are those that clean it, leaving a faint vinegary smell.

Stand proud, Teh Douch3.

Seriously, thanks for the vid. Good stuff.

mcan
05-25-2008, 12:30 AM
Pretty cool stuff.

POND_OF_RED
05-25-2008, 12:37 AM
For some reason this video just reminded me of Dick Vermeil.

Count Zarth
05-25-2008, 12:37 AM
I made it through half that crap and had to stop.

Pussies.

ChiefaRoo
05-25-2008, 12:54 AM
I made it through half that crap and had to stop.

Pussies.

Here you go Clayton. Cheer up.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/639wmgLAnKY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/639wmgLAnKY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

blueballs
05-25-2008, 01:05 AM
karaoke
is still rick rolling

FAX
05-25-2008, 01:21 AM
And the Posters spake amongst themselves, saying, Let us trust not he who Rick Rolls and posteth the link unto that abomination and he who posteth the link shalt we trusteth no more. And it came to pass that Bob Dole spake unto the children of the Chiefs saying, Take with you each a rod of wormwood according to your house and writeth they username upon the rod. And each rod shall measure 6 cubits in length according to the law. And it came to pass that each poster did hear the words of Bob Dole and each according to his house wrote his username upon his rod as Bob Dole hath commanded and upon his rod did each poster writeth. And the number of the rods was 1200.

And it came to pass that Bob Dole spake again to the posters crying with a loud voice, Oh children of the Chiefs, thou hast heard my words and writeth hast thou upon thy rods. Behold! Now shalt thou hear my voice and now shalt thou jammeth thy rods into the ass of the poster who hast posteth the Rick Rolls and into his ass shalt thou jammeth thy rods for he repenteth not. And deep into the ass of he who posteth the Rick Rolls did the rods jammeth and great was the wailing and lamentation of he who posteth the links and grievous sore was his ass.

FAX

blueballs
05-25-2008, 01:24 AM
Ari loaths Doucheonomy

Chief Chief
05-25-2008, 06:28 AM
DAMM...that one fat, dumb, and ugly bitch went over the line every time!!

Hog Farmer
05-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Shit like this will ruin our next generation of soldiers. Turning Americans into woosies will get us nowhere. You should always think you are better than everyone else. and pick on them and keep them down. Life would be boring without bullys!

Just kidding. That was a nice little video.

Douchbag!

Mr. Flopnuts
05-25-2008, 09:51 AM
Shit like this will ruin our next generation of soldiers. Turning Americans into woosies will get us nowhere. You should always think you are better than everyone else. and pick on them and keep them down. Life would be boring without bullys!

Just kidding. That was a nice little video.

Douchbag!

I was about to take another shot at you. I really didn't want too cause I'm kind of a puss. Thanks for making it easy for me.

Mr. Plow
05-25-2008, 09:51 AM
That poor Franklin kid.....everyone picking on him. Makes me wonder what he did.

Ari Chi3fs
05-25-2008, 11:16 AM
And the Posters spake amongst themselves, saying, Let us trust not he who Rick Rolls and posteth the link unto that abomination and he who posteth the link shalt we trusteth no more. And it came to pass that Bob Dole spake unto the children of the Chiefs saying, Take with you each a rod of wormwood according to your house and writeth they username upon the rod. And each rod shall measure 6 cubits in length according to the law. And it came to pass that each poster did hear the words of Bob Dole and each according to his house wrote his username upon his rod as Bob Dole hath commanded and upon his rod did each poster writeth. And the number of the rods was 1200.

And it came to pass that Bob Dole spake again to the posters crying with a loud voice, Oh children of the Chiefs, thou hast heard my words and writeth hast thou upon thy rods. Behold! Now shalt thou hear my voice and now shalt thou jammeth thy rods into the ass of the poster who hast posteth the Rick Rolls and into his ass shalt thou jammeth thy rods for he repenteth not. And deep into the ass of he who posteth the Rick Rolls did the rods jammeth and great was the wailing and lamentation of he who posteth the links and grievous sore was his ass.

FAX

THis is the wrong thread for that... that is the Herm Bible thread, but that is long gone and no one knoweth where it may be.

jidar
05-25-2008, 11:19 AM
HA! YOU'RE GAY

Ari Chi3fs
05-25-2008, 11:21 AM
great... I didn't have to cross the line, until now. Thanks Jidar. Now I feel inadequate and insecure.

SNR
05-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Cross the line if you've ever felt hurt because of the NFL football team you've supported.

There, I just singlehandedly united Chiefsplanet. Give me rep.

milkman
05-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Cross the line if you've ever felt hurt because of the NFL football team you've supported.

There, I just singlehandedly united Chiefsplanet. Give me rep.

To paraphrase Johnny Cash, because they're mine, I walk the line.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-25-2008, 04:31 PM
To paraphrase Johnny Cash, because they're mine, I walk the line.

Early one mornin while makin my rounds
I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down

stumppy
05-25-2008, 04:45 PM
Now see, if the schools would make sure every classroom had their very own Franklin self esteem would not be a problem. The kids would go home every day secure in the knowledge that no matter what happens at least they'll never be the loser Franklin is.

Ari Chi3fs
05-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Yeah, we had one of those as well... a kid named John Taute.

Adept Havelock
05-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Early one mornin while makin my rounds
I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

stumppy
05-25-2008, 09:29 PM
Yeah, we had one of those as well... a kid named John Taute.

It seems like it's a natural ocurrance. Even here on the planet theres' Goat boy.

John_Wayne
05-25-2008, 09:45 PM
That was the dumbest load of crap I’ve ever seen. I’m embarrassed for those kids. I’m pissed at those pansy adults and leaders. I hate that kind of liberal touchy-feely stupid garbage. All that does is teach them that their value depends on what others think of them. It gives them a crutch for failure. They can now blame someone else for their problems. It doesn’t teach them moral courage, personal fortitude, confidence, drive, dedication, commitment or personal worth. It doesn’t teach them that the United States <ST1:p</ST1:pis the greatest country on earth and they can do anything or be whatever they want to be if they work hard enough. This is the land of opportunity. I absolutely can’t stand all this boo hooing that we teach our kids these days. Where’s John Wayne when we need him?!