PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Reality Prison Show

Rain Man
05-26-2008, 12:19 AM
I'm watching some prison reality show, and it's about a prison in Tennessee. There's some dude in there who has killed four people ... while he's been in prison. :eek:

He's attacked seven of his roommates, and killed four of them. Deaths have ranged from slitting one guy's throat to stabbing another one 30+ times.

They're interviewing him, and he said, "I just want people to treat me like I treat them. In fact, on every guy but one, I tried to talk to them first."

I really like the 'every guy but one' part.

Pablo
05-26-2008, 12:22 AM
I'm watching some prison reality show, and it's about a prison in Tennessee. There's some dude in there who has killed four people ... while he's been in prison. :eek:

He's attacked seven of his roommates, and killed four of them. Deaths have ranged from slitting one guy's throat to stabbing another one 30+ times.

They're interviewing him, and he said, "I just want people to treat me like I treat them. In fact, on every guy but one, I tried to talk to them first."

I really like the 'every guy but one' part.Is it the old white guy with glasses and long hair that's been in prison since he was like 19?

I think I've seen that one before. Pretty swell guy.

Rain Man
05-26-2008, 12:33 AM
Is it the old white guy with glasses and long hair that's been in prison since he was like 19?

I think I've seen that one before. Pretty swell guy.

Must be different. This guy has no glasses and a shaved head, with a strong southern accent. He's indeed been in prison for 30 years, though. He looks mean.

KcMizzou
05-26-2008, 12:36 AM
Must be different. This guy has no glasses and a shaved head, with a strong southern accent. He's indeed been in prison for 30 years, though. He looks mean.Hmm... I don't think I have an accent.

DaneMcCloud
05-26-2008, 01:29 AM

I really like the 'every guy but one' part.

Well to be fair, you have to at least him credit for talking to them.

He probably mentioned at some point he was going to kill each of them. They got a heads up, so three out of the four knew it was coming. What more can you ask for in prison?

Personally, I would have preferred to be guy number four.

SPchief
05-26-2008, 02:51 AM
lockup is one of my favorite tv shows

blueballs
05-26-2008, 05:30 AM
When do they stop giving him roommates

Skip Towne
05-26-2008, 05:41 AM
I think they said he was later killed by a cellmate. Justice!

Hog Farmer
05-26-2008, 06:45 AM
He must have been a Chiefs fan. Did it mention he did his killings after the football season. Was his name Frazod?

Hydrae
05-26-2008, 06:57 AM
I think they said he was later killed by a cellmate. Justice!

Well, he did say he wanted them to treat him the way he treated them. :LOL:

Baconeater
05-26-2008, 08:16 AM
He must have been a Chiefs fan. Did it mention he did his killings after the football season. Was his name Frazod?

Frazod is only a threat to kitchen appliances.

Ultra Peanut
05-26-2008, 08:36 AM
He only killed someone once every 8 or so years. That's hardly worth worrying about.

NashvilleRock.net
05-26-2008, 10:29 AM
This is the true story. Of 7000 prisoners. Forced to live in a cell. To find out what happens. When people stop being polite. And start dropping the soap. Lockup: Tennessee!!

1adam1238
05-26-2008, 10:43 AM
I work in a max in Nevada. I have had five inmates killed by there cellmates. Once they murder someone, we never put them back in a cell with another inmate.

Brock
05-26-2008, 10:54 AM
I work in a max in Nevada. I have had five inmates killed by there cellmates. Once they murder someone, we never put them back in a cell with another inmate.

That's probably a good idea.

Stinger
05-26-2008, 11:41 AM

I like George Carlin's idea better (NSFW-Language)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YaExrlI1kb4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YaExrlI1kb4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

1adam1238
05-26-2008, 11:52 AM
How could I not agree with that.....

Rain Man
05-26-2008, 02:57 PM
When do they stop giving him roommates

I guess when they run out. It looked like his current cell was a solo one, though.

It seems like that's an incorrect incentive, though. Want your own room? Just kill your roomie and keep doing it until they give you your own place. It seems like it should work the other way. If you kill your roomie, they put two guys in with you. Kill one of them and they give you three roomies, and so on.

Rain Man
05-26-2008, 03:12 PM

That seems like it would be a good policy, other than the alternative that I propose below.