PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV New red band trailer for "Step Brothers"

keg in kc
05-28-2008, 04:13 AM
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly...

NSFW...

<object width="450" height="258"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emb/4918"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emb/4918" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="258" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

mesmith31
05-28-2008, 08:13 AM
Well...if it was anything like Ricky Bobby...we just saw the best 2 minutes of the film.

Ari Chi3fs
12-18-2008, 11:10 PM
This movie was one of the funniest things that I've seen. I think its in my top 5 favorite comedies of all time now.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-18-2008, 11:13 PM
I watched it tonight as well. I thought it was funny at times, but I didn't find it uproarious or anything. I think this is a movie that people either find absolutely hilarious, or just "meh". I was on the "meh" side.

Thig Lyfe
12-18-2008, 11:14 PM
It was okay.

Ari Chi3fs
12-18-2008, 11:25 PM
OKAY? Fucking OKAY? This shit was comedic genius.

Thig Lyfe
12-18-2008, 11:28 PM
OKAY? Fucking OKAY? This shit was comedic genius.

It was no Anchorman.

I mean, I enjoyed it... but it probably wouldn't make my top 10 favorite movies I've seen this year.

KcMizzou
12-18-2008, 11:31 PM
OKAY? Fucking OKAY? This shit was comedic genius.Man... I watched about 20 minutes... hated it, and watched Pineapple Express instead. (That rocked)

Should I give it another shot?

45 year old men pretending to be 10 years old creeps me out a bit.

Thig Lyfe
12-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Man... I watched about 20 minutes... hated it, and watched Pineapple Express instead. (That rocked)

Pineapple Express was great.

Kyle DeLexus
12-19-2008, 12:36 AM
Both Step Brothers and Pineapple Express were hilarious

BWillie
12-19-2008, 12:54 AM
It was no Anchorman.

I mean, I enjoyed it... but it probably wouldn't make my top 10 favorite movies I've seen this year.

I LOVED Anchorman. It's a different breed of cat that likes Anchorman. Seems like half of people I talk to think it's one of the dumbest movies there ever was, and the other half think it's the best thing since sliced bread. I've heard good things from Step Brothers from all my friends though.

phisherman
12-19-2008, 06:20 AM
stepbrothers is massively overrated. not even close to the brilliance that is Anchorman.

it's basically just reilly and farrell sitting in a room screaming obscenities at each other for about 90 minutes.

Demonpenz
12-19-2008, 07:00 AM
Pinapple express was bad ass but some of the times when they are just going improv annoy's me because they just say random things and I have the feeling what ended up getting edited I would actually think is funnier than what they kept in.

Demonpenz
12-19-2008, 07:04 AM
This is going to be weird to say, but I think there are going to be some movies that you like better when they are on cable. There is a strange thing that goes down when a movie is on tbs or something you have the freaking dvd sitting right there but you watch the edited version with commercials instead of getting off your fat ass and popping the dvd. Anyway I watched talledega nights and I liked it better the second time around and it is starting to grow on me. Not like OLD SCHOOL or some stamp on comedy time YOUR MY BOY BLUE kind of stamp on where you were when you saw the movie, but good enough to laugh and get through a couple times.

ROYC75
12-19-2008, 07:08 AM
I watched it tonight as well. I thought it was funny at times, but I didn't find it uproarious or anything. I think this is a movie that people either find absolutely hilarious, or just "meh". I was on the "meh" side.

Me too, I fell asleep during it. Talladega Nights was by far better than this.

ROYC75
12-19-2008, 07:10 AM
It was no Anchorman.

Anchorman was far better than Step Brothers....... no contest, Will is declining when it comes to new movies.

Demonpenz
12-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Anchorman was far better than Step Brothers....... no contest, Will is declining when it comes to new movies.

Will had a role in anchorman but often the guys around him were better in that movie

Fruit Ninja
12-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Step Brothers was great. One of the better Ferrel flicks imo. Then again, i like comedy like this movie has.