PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Support First Downs for Downs Syndrome

xfactor
06-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Huddle Time will be having there auction tomorrow night, Wednesday June 4th, at Syke Bar in the Power and Light District at 6pm. There will be around 30 Chiefs players on hand to help raise money. Tickets will be available at the door for $60 which includes food and drinks. There will be much one of a kind memorbilia items up for auction including an autographed KCSUPERFAN football and Dr Chop Ultimate Fan Experience. All proceeds go to help local kids with Downs Syndrome. For More Info Please Message Me. Hope to see a few of you out there tomorrow night!!

Valiant
06-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Good luck with the event.. But come on a autographed kcsuperfan football.. That is just asking to depreciate the footballs value right there...

Phobia
06-03-2008, 01:52 PM
I'd be there but all the good superfans retired. Sorry.

tomahawk kid
06-03-2008, 01:54 PM
I'd be there but all the good superfans retired. Sorry.

WeirdWolf and FDE retired?

Phobia
06-03-2008, 01:57 PM
WeirdWolf and FDE retired?
You see any of them around here?

POND_OF_RED
06-03-2008, 02:08 PM
$60?!?! Wouldn't it be cheaper to pledge $1 for every first down the Chiefs get this year?

Phobia
06-03-2008, 02:10 PM
$60 for a charity event isn't bad at all. I'd go but Wednesdays are really bad for me.

xfactor
06-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Good luck with the event.. But come on a autographed kcsuperfan football.. That is just asking to depreciate the footballs value right there...

The footballs are actually extremely coveted, on an average they raise $1000 per ball. We have raised over $25,000 for many great charities raffling off these footballs. They have us as comic book characters handipainted on the football by Ron Smith who has handipainted football for over 100 players going all the way back to DT.

FDE and Weirdwolf are still active, WW on an extremely limited basis but he did help get this ball autographed by the players.

If you ever become a Superfan phobia then there would be good Superfans.:D

Phobia
06-03-2008, 03:13 PM
I have my own Superfan group, xfactor. No tights allowed.

xfactor
06-03-2008, 03:26 PM

Yeh I know and I don't want to join your Trekkie Superfan group but I think you would drive the women crazy in spandex, don't knock it without trying it.:)

Hammock Parties
06-03-2008, 03:27 PM
I would pay good money to see Phil in spandex.

Phobia
06-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Yeh I know and I don't want to join your Trekkie Superfan group but I think you would drive the women crazy in spandex, don't knock it without trying it.:)

I just wish my teeth would rot more quickly so I could become a mini-me Belly Boy.

xfactor
06-03-2008, 03:41 PM

I would pay good money to see Phil in spandex.

I think this is a great idea we could raise money for kids that have suffered emotional abuse from watching there moms sweating to Richard Simmons spandex videos. We could call them Phobia kids and have Phobia who has a Phobia of spandex lead by example of how to overcome such Phobia.

I hope I didn't over excite you Phobia by saying your name 4 times in one sentence cause I'm quite sure no women has ever screamed your name that many times in one sentence unless it was cause you screwed something up majorly. ROFL:D

xfactor
06-03-2008, 03:43 PM
I just wish my teeth would rot more quickly so I could become a mini-me Belly Boy.

You defiently are a good path to that, I actually have fake belly boy teeth that you can borrow and a face painter that would top it off perfectly.

Phobia
06-03-2008, 03:44 PM
I hope I didn't over excite you Phobia by saying your name 4 times in one sentence cause I'm quite sure no women has ever screamed your name that many times in one sentence unless it was cause you screwed something up majorly.
No, you're right. You're certainly the first woman to do so.

Hammock Parties
06-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Real men aren't afraid of spandex. Just ask Superman.

xfactor
06-03-2008, 03:47 PM
No, you're right. You're certainly the first woman to do so.

Never denied that I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!!

Phobia
06-03-2008, 03:48 PM
You defiently are a good path to that, I actually have fake belly boy teeth that you can borrow and a face painter that would top it off perfectly.

How can you have fake belly boy teeth? I mean, they're either there or they aren't.

Valiant
06-03-2008, 03:57 PM
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1817698&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1817698&fullscreen=1" /></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:480px;">See more <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/videos">funny videos</a> at CollegeHumor</div>

xfactor
06-03-2008, 04:04 PM
How can you have fake belly boy teeth? I mean, they're either there or they aren't.

They black out all but two of your teeth, which I know is one more tooth than belly boy has but it is the belly boy of ten years teeth.