PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV I have a crush........and it is a little weird

ChiefsFanatic
06-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Ok, just finished watching Transformers for umpteenth time. Of course Megan Fox is smoking hot, and Rachael Taylor is pretty damn sexy too.

However, I really have a crush on Starscream. Gosh Damn is he badass. He lands, takes out two Autobots and then does a flip, transforms and takes off. He almost took out a whole squadron of fighter jets by himself.

Starscream has to be the lead Decepticon in Transformers 2. I know that at different points in different storylines in the animation life of Transformers, he actually leads the Decepticons, so I am really looking forward to number 2.

ZootedGranny
06-04-2008, 12:06 AM
There's some Rule 34 shit out there to satisfy your crush...

...or crush your will to live.

KcMizzou
06-04-2008, 12:43 AM
Starscream was always the coolest of the Transformers. Not so much in the movie, though.

KcMizzou
06-04-2008, 12:44 AM
Skip moment: I played with Gobots, goddamnit! And I liked it!

Ultra Peanut
06-04-2008, 12:49 AM
There's some Rule 34 shit out there to satisfy your crush...

...or crush your will to live.You searched for: starscream returned 0 result(s).

:sulk:

BWillie
06-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Ok, just finished watching Transformers for umpteenth time. Of course Megan Fox is smoking hot, and Rachael Taylor is pretty damn sexy too.

However, I really have a crush on Starscream. Gosh Damn is he badass. He lands, takes out two Autobots and then does a flip, transforms and takes off. He almost took out a whole squadron of fighter jets by himself.

Starscream has to be the lead Decepticon in Transformers 2. I know that at different points in different storylines in the animation life of Transformers, he actually leads the Decepticons, so I am really looking forward to number 2.

Do you remember that thread about the guy that was having sexual intercourse with cars? You might want to give that one a read before you end up like that dude. Metal in the wang is not a pleasant feeling I'm sure.

ChiefsFanatic
06-04-2008, 03:40 AM
Do you remember that thread about the guy that was having sexual intercourse with cars? You might want to give that one a read before you end up like that dude. Metal in the wang is not a pleasant feeling I'm sure.

I said a crush, not a fetish. I just think that Starscream deserved so much more screentime.

Smed1065
06-04-2008, 03:43 AM
???

Simply Red
06-05-2008, 01:59 PM
pictures?

chasedude
06-05-2008, 02:01 PM
pictures?

LMAO

Baby Lee
06-17-2008, 06:35 AM
Brian Austin effing GREEN is tapping Sweet Sweet Megan? WTF!!!!

HC_Chief
06-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Brian Austin effing GREEN is tapping Sweet Sweet Megan? WTF!!!!

You have to be joking. Say it ain't so!!!!!!!

Redrum_69
06-17-2008, 12:42 PM
I've got the whole generation one decepticon jet fleet...

I was going to post it on ebay, but if there are collectors here, i'll sell for cheaper than what you can buy them for at vintage stock.