PDA

View Full Version : Electronics Blackberry Curve 8310

Dunit35
06-06-2008, 10:50 PM
I finally decided to upgrade my phone wednesday evening and bought the Blackberry Curve 8310 for 100 bucks and I am loving it so far. The bigger screen is nice, the keyboard on it makes texting so much better and the camera on it is amazing. Anybody else have it?

I wouldn't mind getting a couple ringtones for it (free if possible), anybody know where to get some at?

SBK
06-07-2008, 02:42 PM
www.crackberry.com

Gravedigger
06-07-2008, 06:37 PM
I have the IPhone but I work for Verizon, funny how it works out, anyways I saw the Curve in action and I can't really tell the differences between the world edition, pearl, and curve besides basic design layout. But the Blackberry's are the best phone on the market for Verizon and they're pretty slick, my boss swears by em.

Dunit35
06-07-2008, 07:34 PM
I have the IPhone but I work for Verizon, funny how it works out, anyways I saw the Curve in action and I can't really tell the differences between the world edition, pearl, and curve besides basic design layout. But the Blackberry's are the best phone on the market for Verizon and they're pretty slick, my boss swears by em.

This phone is hands down the best phone I've ever owned. I've never had a phone that could get online like this. I love the keyboard it has. It makes texting so much easier.

I found a good website to make ringtones also.www.makeyourownringtones.com or something.

irishjayhawk
06-07-2008, 11:12 PM
This phone is hands down the best phone I've ever owned. I've never had a phone that could get online like this. I love the keyboard it has. It makes texting so much easier.

I found a good website to make ringtones also.www.makeyourownringtones.com or something.

Clearly, you haven't seen or played with the iPhone.

Speaking of the iPhone, rumor has it ATT is subsidizing them and they'll be available for $200. We'll see if true this week.

ChiefsFire
06-09-2008, 04:17 PM
iPhoneys are junk. BB Curve is great. Size and balance is perfect. Will go in your pocket without looking like you have a raging hard on. My wife carries a Q and it likes to lock up on her. I am yet to have my curve lockup or have to do a hard restart/battery pull. Crackberry.com is a awesome site. Wish they had more ringtones to download.

Blackberry has a new touchscreen version coming out that will take on the dreaded iPhone. Much better OS I am hearing than the i.

irishjayhawk
06-09-2008, 04:50 PM
iPhoneys are junk. BB Curve is great. Size and balance is perfect. Will go in your pocket without looking like you have a raging hard on. My wife carries a Q and it likes to lock up on her. I am yet to have my curve lockup or have to do a hard restart/battery pull. Crackberry.com is a awesome site. Wish they had more ringtones to download.

Blackberry has a new touchscreen version coming out that will take on the dreaded iPhone. Much better OS I am hearing than the i.

ROFL

Much better OS? Really? Is that why most technology sites, newspapers and companies are saying that the next mobile platform is here?

Also, I find it hilarious that RIM is announcing and releasing a touchscreen after spending MONTHS telling people they won't and it's stupid. They basically said the iPhone won't do anything because of the lack of a physical keyboard. And then they go and make one. Hilarious.