PDA

View Full Version : Football You just have to know that King Carl will screw this UP

Kerberos
06-07-2008, 06:31 AM
With Jake Long under contract with the Fins and after the Falcons paid Ryan that grossly obscene amount of money the Raiders continue the trend paying McFadden to six-year, $60 million agreement that includes $26 million guaranteed.

What are the chances Carl is going to pony up this kind of cash to get Dorsey signed by TC?

:shake: It doesn't look good boys and girls.

boogblaster
06-07-2008, 06:37 AM
He'll F-up you can count on that .. he hasn't looked down at what he's humped in years ....

CoMoChief
06-07-2008, 06:39 AM
Dorsey won't be as hard to sign as Albert.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2008, 07:02 AM
99% Chance that neither Albert or Dorsey will see much training camp time this year...

Buehler445
06-07-2008, 07:39 AM
Dorsey won't be as hard to sign as Albert.

99% Chance that neither Albert or Dorsey will see much training camp time this year...

I agree with both of these posts. But I think it will be more critical for Albert to get signed than Dorsey. I'm certainly no football genius, but it seems to me like it would be easier for Dorsey to step in after missing Training Camp than it would be for Albert, especially after switching positions ROOKIE YEAR and trying to gel with an entirely new line.

All the focus is on Dorsey because his contract will be bigger, but I'm REALLY worried about Albert.

blueballs
06-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Doesn't Denny Thume do all that now

Kerberos
06-07-2008, 09:32 AM
You can bet your ass that Denny Thume can't finalize anything without the PERSONAL SEAL of King Carl to bless it.

Just IMO.

Hammock Parties
06-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Don't worry, he'll be signed with plenty of time to spare.

Hammock Parties
06-07-2008, 10:05 AM

99 percent chance you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

FAX
06-07-2008, 10:08 AM
99% Chance that, either way, some Planeteers will freak like they are in their underdrawers and there are aliens at the window.

FAX

Adept Havelock
06-07-2008, 10:10 AM
99% Chance that, either way, some Planeteers will freak like they are in their underdrawers and there are aliens at the window.

FAX

It's OK Mr. FAX. Even in my underdrawers I'm safe as long as I have my glass of water to defend myself with.

That's a one percent improvement over your track record. :p

Reerun_KC
06-07-2008, 11:22 AM

Clayton... Stop please... We all know your "inside sources" are so much better than everyone elses ROFL....

But some of us have followed Carl long enough to know the difference between the truth and some hack rag journalist trying to make a name for himself...

blueballs
06-07-2008, 11:44 AM
sorry if I interrupted your sense of entitilement

Hammock Parties
06-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Clayton... Stop please... We all know your "inside sources" are so much better than everyone elses ROFL....

But some of us have followed Carl long enough to know the difference between the truth and some hack rag journalist trying to make a name for himself...

It has nothing to do with that. You think I'm going to make a name for myself by spouting off on a message board?

Oh...wait...that hasn't worked half bad to tell you the truth... :D