PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Kevin Coster is a Chiefs fan

Deberg_1990
06-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Or at least he used to be in his youth...

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/columnists/jeffrey_flanagan/story/656680.html

We know Kevin Costner is a baseball fan. We know he also is a fan of and a friend of George Brett’s.

But apparently Costner is a Chiefs fan as well. Or was a Chiefs fan when he was young.

Costner can be heard now on a Chiefs promotional campaign on radio, reminiscing about the Chiefs and Len Dawson and their glory days.

“There wasn’t a team quite like them,” Costner says in the spot, “the way they were built … (I have) a lot of memories, when I was a kid, of this big red team.”

But before you start thinking the Chiefs shelled out some big bucks for a megastar to stir up interest in season tickets, well, it didn’t go down quite that way.

Costner happened to be in town last fall, wanted to see a Chiefs game and was invited up to the owner’s suite by Carl Peterson (also a friend of Brett’s). While in the suite, Costner was asked whether he’d do a sound bite on the Chiefs about what he remembers from their Super Bowl days.

Costner got the OK from his manager and agreed to do the spot.

“He’s not part of any ongoing campaign,” Chiefs public-relations director Bob Moore said. “It was a one-shot deal, just one and done. But we’re glad he’d do something like that.”

InChiefsHell
06-10-2008, 10:26 AM
He's probably still a fan...once a Chiefs fan ALWAYS a Chiefs fan...

petegz28
06-10-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm still not a Costner fan. Tin Cup was "ok" to watch if nothing else was on and the internet was broken.

blueballs
06-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Postman
mmakes so much more sense now

Frazod
06-10-2008, 10:29 AM
One of the extras on the Field of Dreams Collector's DVD is Costner having a conversation with Brett and Saberhagen about the movie and its impact on the game.

FAX
06-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Dances With Wolves is one of my all-time favorite movies. My eyes tear up at the end when that bad-ass indian calls his name from the cliff and says he will always be his friend.

Come to think of it, Costner was pals with the Chiefs in that one, too.

FAX

ChiTown
06-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Dances With Wolves is one of my all-time favorite movies. My eyes tear up at the end when that bad-ass indian calls his name from the cliff and says he will always be his friend.

FAX

"He's probably still a fan...once a Chiefs fan ALWAYS a Chiefs fan..."

Skip Towne
06-10-2008, 10:31 AM
He's probably still a fan...once a Chiefs fan ALWAYS a Chiefs fan...

We're slow learners.

smittysbar
06-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Just heard it on the radio, then afterwords it said something about season tickets as low as 400

Simply Red
06-10-2008, 10:42 AM
ASPEN, Colo. -- An international hairstylist who owns an Aspen hair salon is charged with stealing actor Kevin Costner's laptop, which contained private photographs of Costner's 2004 wedding.

But Pascal Bensimon told the Aspen Daily News that he was drugged at the wedding and didn't steal the Apple Powerbook, even though a security consultant hired by Costner said he found the laptop in Bensimon's possession.

Bensimon, who faces a felony theft charge in the case, is free on a $5,000 bond in the case after turning himself in to authorities earlier this week.

The laptop was reported stolen from Costner's Aspen-area home on Sept. 25, 2004 -- the day he wed Christine Baumgartner. Bensimon had been hired to provide hair services for guests attending the wedding.

According to an arrest affidavit, Costner's digital camera also disappeared after the wedding. It has not been found.

http://www.wftv.com/entertainment/5551336/detail.html

Simply Red
06-10-2008, 10:46 AM
He was in Atlanta prior to moving to aspen, now he's back here.

http://pascalbensimon.com/

Brock
06-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Who's Don Johnson a fan of?

Kerberos
06-10-2008, 10:52 AM

Hoiratio Cane?

Deberg_1990
06-10-2008, 11:03 AM

Phillip Michael Thomas??

Redrum_69
06-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Dances with Chiefs?

tomahawk kid
06-10-2008, 11:07 AM
I'm still not a Costner fan. Tin Cup was "ok" to watch if nothing else was on and the internet was broken.

Two words: Bull Durham.

gblowfish
06-10-2008, 11:07 AM
No matter how many crappy movies he makes from now on, you gotta give him props for Bull Durham and Field of Dreams. Two of the best baseball movies EVAH.

Brock
06-10-2008, 11:08 AM
I thought Bull Durham sucked out loud.

Skip Towne
06-10-2008, 11:10 AM

:KU:? Isn't he from Lawrence?

Brock
06-10-2008, 11:11 AM
:KU:? Isn't he from Lawrence?

He lived in Wichita for a while.

Redrum_69
06-10-2008, 11:12 AM
WATERWORLD

Redrum_69
06-10-2008, 11:12 AM

Barry Sanders is from Wichita....

Brock
06-10-2008, 11:14 AM

So is Dennis Rader.

Deberg_1990
06-10-2008, 11:16 AM
No matter how many crappy movies he makes from now on, you gotta give him props for Bull Durham and Field of Dreams. Two of the best baseball movies EVAH.

Hes made alot of good movies.

But yea, people will always give him crap for Waterworld, Postman and a few others...

smittysbar
06-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Man I like a lot of his movies
Tin Cup - One of my all time favorites
Bull Durham - Still find myself watching when its on
Field of Dreams
For love of the game
Dances with Wolves - GREEAT movie
Waterworld - I thought it was good
The Post Man
Wyatt Earp
And all other westerns he was in
Mrs. Robinson??? the one with Jennifer Aniston (sp)
What was the new one he was a serial killer - Loved it
Shit to many to list - Bunch of old ones that I liked too.

Warrior5
06-10-2008, 11:19 AM

FAX

I heard Kicking Bird still has a heckuva leg and is 98% on FGs inside 50 yards...

Herm should bring him in for a look.

Redrum_69
06-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Man I like a lot of his movies
Tin Cup - One of my all time favorites
Bull Durham - Still find myself watching when its on
Field of Dreams
For love of the game
Dances with Wolves - GREEAT movie
Waterworld - I thought it was good
The Post Man
Wyatt Earp
And all other westerns he was in
Mrs. Robinson??? the one with Jennifer Aniston (sp)
What was the new one he was a serial killer - Loved it
Shit to many to list - Bunch of old ones that I liked too.

SILVERADO

RedNeckRaider
06-10-2008, 11:23 AM
So is Dennis Rader.

That dump is from Park City

morphius
06-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Was he able to do it with an English accent?

beach tribe
06-10-2008, 11:24 AM

Far from this opera forever more.

FAX
06-10-2008, 11:25 AM
You know, he was also pretty darn good in that movie where he played the Navy guy who had the affair with the prostitute played by the girl who was the android in that movie with the guy who played the POTUS in the movie where the terrorists took over his plane.

FAX

beach tribe
06-10-2008, 11:26 AM
You know, he was also pretty darn good in that movie where he played the Navy guy who had the affair with the prostitute played by the girl who was the android in that movie with the guy who played the POTUS in the movie where the terrorists took over his plane.

FAX

No way out?

Skip Towne
06-10-2008, 11:28 AM

According to Google he attended KU.

R&GHomer
06-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Dances with Chiefs?

That's cool, I just watched one of his movies the other day on "on demand" I think it was called "the guardian" or something like that. Pretty good movie if you ask me. Not sure how I missed that one when it came out on dvd.

ChiTown
06-10-2008, 11:32 AM
That dump is from Park City

Yep, but he was born in Wichita...........

Baby Lee
06-10-2008, 11:33 AM

FAX

He sucked in that movie where he played a gay man in the middle ages, and the guy who drove Miss Daisy was a terrorist with a telescope. James Bond marrying Tony Montana's sister couldn't salvage that shit.

Simply Red
06-10-2008, 11:34 AM
According to Google he attended KU.

Nobody's perfect. nyuck, nyuck...

FAX
06-10-2008, 11:37 AM
No way out?

That was it, Mr. beach tribe. It also had that guy who played the marshall or sheriff or whatever in that movie with Clint and the guy who was in that movie where he was captured by indians and strung up by his pecs.

FAX

JBucc
06-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Wait a minute..Kevin Costner, initials KC. Dances with Wolves.....Holy shit now it's so clear! Kevin Costner is K.C. Wolf!

Demonpenz
06-10-2008, 11:52 AM
What was the awful thing you said? To your father. 2. I said I could never respect a man whose hero was a criminal. 1. Who was his hero? 2. Shoeless Joe Jackson. 1. But you knew he wasn't a criminal. 2. Son of a bitch died before I could take it back.

CoMoChief
06-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Kevin Costner slept with Cal Ripken Jr's wife and Cal caught them in the act. Ripken supposedly beat the hell out of Costner. This was while Costner was filming "The Postman".

That event almost caused him to ruin his streak of games played. cal apparantly called mgmt and said he wasn't gonna be at the game that night and the mgmt purposely called the game due to "stadium light failure" as it was a night game that evening.

Redrum_69
06-10-2008, 11:59 AM
Charley: I'm not goin' to my maker without knowin' your given name. Mine ain't Waite; it's Postelwaite. Charles Travis Postelwaite. What's yours? Sure ain't Boss.
[Boss hesitates]
Charley: I mean it, Boss. I'm asking you straight up.
Boss Spearman: It's Bluebonnet.
Charley: Bluebonnet?
Boss Spearman: Bluebonnet, yeah.
Charley: No middle name?
Boss Spearman: No, just Bluebonnet Spearman. And don't you tell no one. I want to hear you swear an oath now, go on.

Easy 6
06-10-2008, 11:59 AM

FAX

I AM WIND IN HIS HAIR!, CAN YOU SEE THAT I WILL ALWAYS HATE DENVER?

Redrum_69
06-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Kevin Costner slept with Cal Ripken Jr's wife and Cal caught them in the act. Ripken supposedly beat the hell out of Costner. This was while Costner was filming "The Postman".

That event almost caused him to ruin his streak of games played. cal apparantly called mgmt and said he wasn't gonna be at the game that night and the mgmt purposely called the game due to "stadium light failure" as it was a night game that evening.

Nice try....

http://www.snopes.com/movies/actors/costner.asp

Brock
06-10-2008, 12:03 PM

Great story, too bad it's bullcrap.

blueballs
06-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Open Range was one of his better movies

Easy 6
06-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Open Range was one of his better movies

I thought the acting was great, Duvall in particular is always perfect for a cowboy part.

But man, that was a slow moving SOB for the first hour or so...that flic needed a bit more action.

CoMoChief
06-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Snopes says its wrong. A buddy of mine that used to play ball for the Orioles farm team states otherwise.

FAX
06-10-2008, 12:16 PM
I liked Open Range a lot. The shootout scene is a classic and goes on forever.

You're right though, Mr. scott free. Pacing-wise, it would have been nice to foreshadow the big shootout with something earlier - maybe a flashback to Costner's days as a gunslinger, or something.

FAX

Easy 6
06-10-2008, 12:18 PM

You're right though, Mr. scott free. Pacing-wise, it would have been nice to foreshadow the big shootout with something earlier - maybe a flashback to Costner's days as a gunslinger, or something.

FAX

Absolutely.

My fave scene, is when Boss Spearman admits to his first name...'Bluebonnet' lol.

FAX
06-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Snopes says its wrong. A buddy of mine that used to play ball for the Orioles farm team states otherwise.

If it were true, I would lose all regard for Costner. I really don't like guys who sleep with other guys' wives. There are plenty of unattached women out there to pick on. To me, it is almost the ultimate in dipshittery. Right behind shorting a fella on a bag of weed.

FAX

MTG#10
06-10-2008, 12:21 PM
He was pretty good in Mr. Brooks. That movie looks amazing on Blu-Ray.

FAX
06-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Absolutely.

My fave scene, is when Boss Spearman admits to his first name...'Bluebonnet' lol.

Agreed. The whole setup for the gunfight is really well done. Going to the store to purchase chocolate and cigars. Stashing the weapons. The conversation you're referencing. It's really a very well constructed movie.

FAX

FAX
06-10-2008, 12:25 PM
He was pretty good in Mr. Brooks. That movie looks amazing on Blu-Ray.

That was excellent. I've seen that movie twice. Personally, I think it's his best work as an actor. Hurt does an awesome job, as well. The chemistry between those two guys couldn't be any better, in my opinion.

FAX

CoMoChief
06-10-2008, 12:32 PM
me, it is almost the ultimate in dipshittery. Right behind shorting a fella on a bag of weed.

FAX

Couldn't agree more mi amigo.

smittysbar
06-10-2008, 12:40 PM
That's cool, I just watched one of his movies the other day on "on demand" I think it was called "the guardian" or something like that. Pretty good movie if you ask me. Not sure how I missed that one when it came out on dvd.

Great Movie

InChiefsHell
06-10-2008, 01:06 PM

I'd bet your buddy is relating the story that he heard from a buddy who heard it from the waterboy who heard it from the janitor who was beating off in the closet watching the whole thing...

...in other words, your friend is probably wrong...

tomahawk kid
06-10-2008, 01:06 PM

Are you communist, Meat?

tomahawk kid
06-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Charley: I'm not goin' to my maker without knowin' your given name. Mine ain't Waite; it's Postelwaite. Charles Travis Postelwaite. What's yours? Sure ain't Boss.
[Boss hesitates]
Charley: I mean it, Boss. I'm asking you straight up.
Boss Spearman: It's Bluebonnet.
Charley: Bluebonnet?
Boss Spearman: Bluebonnet, yeah.
Charley: No middle name?
Boss Spearman: No, just Bluebonnet Spearman. And don't you tell no one. I want to hear you swear an oath now, go on.

That was a decent flick as well.

CoMoChief
06-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Great Movie

you just like Whitney Houston cause you're gay.

CoMoChief
06-10-2008, 01:09 PM
I'd bet your buddy is relating the story that he heard from a buddy who heard it from the waterboy who heard it from the janitor who was beating off in the closet watching the whole thing...

...in other words, your friend is probably wrong...

I bet you are used to getting info from Nick Athan. Therefore you aren't used to getting info from reliable sources. Don't worry I understand.

Brock
06-10-2008, 01:13 PM
I bet you are used to getting info from Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan. Therefore you aren't used to getting info from reliable sources. Don't worry I understand.

Getting your info from some ball player who's getting paid in hotdogs is very impressive.

Rooster
06-10-2008, 01:19 PM

Wow... You may turn in your man card now. :eek:

Brock
06-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Wow... You may turn in your man card now. :eek:

Uh, yeah. It's basically a chick flick disguised as Major League.

stlchiefs
06-10-2008, 01:33 PM

FAX

That's a great movie in my book. I've seen it twice in TV in the past 6 weeks or so. :clap:

smittysbar
06-10-2008, 01:34 PM
you just like Whitney Houston cause you're gay.

LOL, I wasn't the one doing a dance to Micheal Jackson @5:00 am last weekend.

But it was some funny shit! :D

Deberg_1990
06-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Untouchables, No Way Out and JFK are classics.

Fish
06-10-2008, 01:50 PM
You guys will likely laugh me out of here..... but I really like Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

I understand Costner didn't even attempt an English accent and all, but overall the movie was great. I can watch that movie anytime. I'm a big fan of the Robin Hood story anyway, so that has something to do with it..

HemiEd
06-10-2008, 01:51 PM
We're slow learners.

Or cursed.

vailpass
06-10-2008, 01:54 PM

I'm a Bull Durham fan but I definetely see your point. America's favorite communist couple, Robins & Sarandon, give it a taint.

RedNeckRaider
06-10-2008, 01:55 PM
You guys will likely laugh me out of here..... but I really like Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

I understand Costner didn't even attempt an English accent and all, but overall the movie was great. I can watch that movie anytime. I'm a big fan of the Robin Hood story anyway, so that has something to do with it..

I enjoy it also, and would watch it again if it was on.

cardken
06-10-2008, 04:33 PM
If it were true, I would lose all regard for Costner. I really don't like guys who sleep with other guys' wives. There are plenty of unattached women out there to pick on. To me, it is almost the ultimate in dipshittery. Right behind shorting a fella on a bag of weed.

FAX

Pretty self rightious when people take that stance. Woman are always to blame, they let it happen, otherwise it's rape. It's a guys nature to try and "hit" it. The consentual woman has to let it happen. Always blame the "whore." Reminds me of the country song I'm writing "I've slept with 5 wives, (only two of them we're mine)"ROFL

Rooster
06-10-2008, 04:56 PM

LOL... So what are you doing with your summer vacation now that school is out?

Count Alex's Losses
06-10-2008, 05:02 PM
I had no idea so many of you were closet homosexuals.

FAX
06-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Pretty self rightious when people take that stance. Woman are always to blame, they let it happen, otherwise it's rape. It's a guys nature to try and "hit" it. The consentual woman has to let it happen. Always blame the "whore." Reminds me of the country song I'm writing "I've slept with 5 wives, (only two of them we're mine)"ROFL

Have you ever, in your life, been approached by a married woman with intimacy on her mind, Mr. cardken?

FAX

Brock
06-10-2008, 05:04 PM
LOL... So what are you doing with your summer vacation now that school is out?

You're way off base.

cardken
06-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Have you ever, in your life, been approached by a married woman with intimacy on her mind, Mr. cardken?

FAX

Yes, and attention not afforded to her by her other half, on three occasions that come to mind.

FAX
06-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Yes, and attention not afforded to her by her other half, on three occasions that come to mind.

And you accommodated these women?

FAX

stumppy
06-10-2008, 05:40 PM

Personally, I've never been hard up enough for pussy to sleep with another mans wife. That's just one of the lines I'd never cross.

cardken
06-10-2008, 05:51 PM
And you accommodated these women?

FAX

Sure, they get what they wanted, an ear to listen and I got what I wanted:evil: . No marriages were ended in the process, and everybody won.

cardken
06-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Personally, I've never been hard up enough for pussy to sleep with another mans wife. That's just one of the lines I'd never cross.

If it's offered, why not. Easy to say "never" until the opprotunity is there. I never persued these woman, circumstances and "things" happened.

vailpass
06-10-2008, 06:04 PM
If it's offered, why not. Easy to say "never" until the opprotunity is there. I never persued these woman, circumstances and "things" happened.

You want to watch out. I hear that kind of thing causes lead poisoning that in some cases is terminal.

FAX
06-10-2008, 06:14 PM
It's an honor to meet someone who possesses such brain-numbing ignorance, the self-restraint of an single-celled organism, and the morality of a broccoli spear, Mr. cardken. It's a darn rare combination.

FAX

cardken
06-10-2008, 06:16 PM
It's an honor to meet someone who possesses such brain-numbing ignorance, the self-restraint of an single-celled organism, and the morality of a broccoli spear, Mr. cardken. It's a darn rare combination.

FAX

Haters.:D

FAX
06-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Haters.:D

Not really, just mystified.

Like a lot of guys, I've been approached on several occasions. Friends wives, and all. Probably had something to do with my job. Each time, I suppose I stopped just long enough to consider what it would be like to lie about it, hide it from my friend, etc. It just wasn't worth it to me. It's like a taboo in my mind, or something.

FAX

cardken
06-10-2008, 06:23 PM

Like a lot of guys, I've been approached on several occasions. Friends wives, and all. Probably had something to do with my job. Each time, I suppose I stopped just long enough to consider what it would be like to lie about it, hide it from my friend, etc. It just wasn't worth it to me. It's like a taboo in my mind, or something.

FAX

These woman were never the wives, friends or fiances of anyone I knew. If that helps.

stumppy
06-10-2008, 06:42 PM

A man i used to work for once told me one of the signs of maturity was the ability to delay gratifacation.

Count Alex's Losses
06-10-2008, 06:43 PM
A man i used to work for once told me one of the signs of maturity was the ability to delay gratifacation.

In that case he's mature as hell. I bet he was waiting all day for that MILF.

stumppy
06-10-2008, 07:04 PM
In that case he's mature as hell. I bet he was waiting all day for that MILF.

Huh ? I didn't get what you were....ah, forget it. I never have gave a fu@k about what you have to say anyways.

Count Alex's Losses
06-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Huh ? I didn't get what you were....ah, forget it. I never have gave a fu@k about what you have to say anyways.

That must be why you keep responding to it.

InChiefsHell
06-10-2008, 08:14 PM
These woman were never the wives, friends or fiances of anyone I knew. If that helps.

You will pay for it. One way or another.

...you must either be a kid or somebody who has never grown up.:shake:

RedNeckRaider
06-10-2008, 08:31 PM

FAX

That is because you are a man and that **** you responded to will be on the wrong side of a ass whipping by another man someday :) and will beg and cry before and just cry after.

stumppy
06-10-2008, 08:41 PM

Yea, Karmas' a bitch.

FAX
06-10-2008, 08:47 PM
That is because you are a man and that **** you responded to will be on the wrong side of a ass whipping by another man someday :) and will beg and cry before and just cry after.

I know for an absolute fact that one of my friends (a name you guys would recognize) would have gladly capped my ass were he to find out, Mr. RedNeckRaider.

I'm certain that may have had something to do with my decision in that particular case.

FAX

Baby Lee
06-10-2008, 08:48 PM

FAX

Nah, Ol Coss just wants a happy ending from the masseuse on his honeymoon.

RedNeckRaider
06-10-2008, 08:50 PM
I know for an absolute fact that one of my friends (a name you guys would recognize) would have gladly capped my ass were he to find out, Mr. RedNeckRaider.

I'm certain that may have had something to do with my decision in that particular case.

FAX

ROFL Fair enough PM me and let me know who! I will not share this info but dang I want to know :D

Skip Towne
06-10-2008, 08:52 PM
ROFL Fair enough PM me and let me know who! I will not share this info but dang I want to know :D

John Gotti?

RedNeckRaider
06-10-2008, 08:57 PM
John Gotti?

Heck no them boys from Italy rat on each other all the time. I am an Irish boy we don't rat ever!

Fruit Ninja
06-10-2008, 09:19 PM

Tin Cup owns.

TinyEvel
06-10-2008, 10:26 PM
I hear he just gave up his season ticket rights.

blueballs
06-10-2008, 10:36 PM
perhaps he was just fan of Joe Horn

RustShack
06-11-2008, 02:54 AM
keyvin? is that you?

cardken
06-12-2008, 05:20 PM

Little of both. I'm afraid, but not ashamed. "remember Rings don't plug holes"

InChiefsHell
06-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Little of both. I'm afraid, but not ashamed. "remember Rings don't plug holes"

:spock:I don't even know what that is supposed to mean...

...so, you have no problem injecting (pardon the pun) yourself into a family situation...potentially being a party to destroying a family...all so you can just get your rocks off...

...it bothers me more that you are not ashamed, but are afraid...it is the ultimate statement of selfishness...you're not ashamed of the potential role you played in destroying people's lives (all for some cheap self gratification) and your only fear is for your own skin...because you understand that the person wronged would have righteous anger against you, and would have every right to pummel you to bits or worse...

...and you STILL can't control yourself. See dude, this is what separates us from the animals. You behave like a beast and are un-apologetic. I just pray that you grow up soon and stop using your genitals as toys...:shake:

cardken
06-13-2008, 04:05 PM

...so, you have no problem injecting (pardon the pun) yourself into a family situation...potentially being a party to destroying a family...all so you can just get your rocks off...

...it bothers me more that you are not ashamed, but are afraid...it is the ultimate statement of selfishness...you're not ashamed of the potential role you played in destroying people's lives (all for some cheap self gratification) and your only fear is for your own skin...because you understand that the person wronged would have righteous anger against you, and would have every right to pummel you to bits or worse...

...and you STILL can't control yourself. See dude, this is what separates us from the animals. You behave like a beast and are un-apologetic. I just pray that you grow up soon and stop using your genitals as toys...:shake:

I knew the risks that you speak of, mainly physically whwn I went in. and like I said no harm , no foul. No divorces, no unwanted children. Stop judging and move on. We'll just agree to disagree. And it's been quite a few years back since these episodes transpired. I do concider myself "charmed", as I should've been caught many a times through blind ignorance or arrogence.

J Diddy
06-13-2008, 04:19 PM

i would shoot you

alot

Count Alex's Losses
06-13-2008, 08:41 PM

If the woman is looking around the marriage is already doomed. He did them a favor.