PDA

View Full Version : Misc Redrum_69 stop

Farzin
06-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Ok your sending me PM's and you think I am "Scott" And your telling me a bunch of wierd stories about going to a party and about people I don't know..does anyone else get strange PM's from him?

stumppy
06-10-2008, 12:16 PM
ROFL

Who hasn't ?

Mr. Plow
06-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Ok your sending me PM's and you think I am "Scott" And your telling me a bunch of wierd stories about going to a party and about people I don't know..does anyone else get strange PM's from him?

ROFL

Fish
06-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Never heard of the guy....

Ohh wait..... he's the one doing your mom.... nevermind...

:D

Rooster
06-10-2008, 12:17 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL You're new here aren't you. :D

Skip Towne
06-10-2008, 12:18 PM
I particularly like the made up names for people.

Farzin
06-10-2008, 12:20 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL You're new here aren't you. :D

yeah....some mature comments above :spock:

Fish
06-10-2008, 12:22 PM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6687/yodanewbiesmft5.jpg

scott free
06-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Its kind of a rite of passage around here to get that stuff from Red...dont get too worked up about it.

tooge
06-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Its kind of a right of passage around here to get that stuff from Red...dont get too worked up about it.

Hey, I didn't ever get any of it. I'm feeling sort of...left out.

scott free
06-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Hey, I didn't ever get any of it. I'm feeling sort of...left out.

Antagonize him.

Basileus777
06-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Redrum is still active? I thought that he was gone.

88TG88
06-10-2008, 12:31 PM
ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Skip Towne
06-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Redrum is still active? I thought that he was gone.

He kinda comes and goes. Like a headache.

Farzin
06-10-2008, 12:36 PM

That is very well said.. :D

little jacob
06-10-2008, 12:37 PM
he sent me two stupid ones... i ignored him

cadmonkey
06-10-2008, 12:38 PM

more like a rapist.

Demonpenz
06-10-2008, 12:56 PM
so why haven't you posted them yet I found them amusing

Simply Red
06-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Private Message: Ouija von Stuckinclutcher
Today, 09:19 AM
Redrum_69
Veteran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa,

Von Ludwig El Chupacubra stopped by the cubicle this morning carrying only a piece of scrap paper. He said that his lapel pin displaying his French, swedish, Mexican, American, Indian, Eskimo, Nigerian, cross pollinated and gene replacement heritage from a test tube in the 1960's caused such a panic in the Fiesta that it had to be pulled away by a winch and set afire in the middle of the square. The local kids thought it was a fire pinanta, but it was actually Ludwig trying to put out the flames. He sustained many injuries and 3rd degree burns, but after the operation, he looks normal....until he walks away. Seems the only thing that the doctors could find blood for a transfusion and limb removal was the goat he had since he was a kid.

p.s....check out his beard. lol

p.s.s. you should really dress up like a troll and wait for him at the bridge by his house. Tell him "Billy Goat Gruff" sent you and that you were there to take over his lands...

p.s.s.s. watch out for his wife, she is a farmer.

scott free
06-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Redrum_69
Veteran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa,

Von Ludwig El Chupacubra stopped by the cubicle this morning carrying only a piece of scrap paper. He said that his lapel pin displaying his French, swedish, Mexican, American, Indian, Eskimo, Nigerian, cross pollinated and gene replacement heritage from a test tube in the 1960's caused such a panic in the Fiesta that it had to be pulled away by a winch and set afire in the middle of the square. The local kids thought it was a fire pinanta, but it was actually Ludwig trying to put out the flames. He sustained many injuries and 3rd degree burns, but after the operation, he looks normal....until he walks away. Seems the only thing that the doctors could find blood for a transfusion and limb removal was the goat he had since he was a kid.

p.s.s. you should really dress up like a troll and wait for him at the bridge by his house. Tell him "Billy Goat Gruff" sent you and that you were there to take over his lands...

LMAO...theres a certain mad genius to his work.

Skip Towne
06-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Redrum_69
Veteran

Melissa,

:LOL: Stuckinclutcher

SNR
06-10-2008, 01:01 PM
more like a rapist.Your mom is like a rapist- she wants sex all the time and will stop at nothing to get it

Direckshun
06-10-2008, 01:05 PM
LMAO...theres a certain mad genius to his work.
A sick, sick genius.

ROFL

cadmonkey
06-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Your mom is like a rapist- she wants sex all the time and will stop at nothing to get it

have you been taking REDRUM classes?

smittysbar
06-10-2008, 01:13 PM
to funny

RustShack
06-10-2008, 01:14 PM
I never get PM's from anyone :(

stlchiefs
06-10-2008, 01:16 PM

This story was definitely better than the work I received today. The beard line cracked me up for some reason. :)

tooge
06-10-2008, 01:16 PM

I was gonna say Herpes

blueballs
06-10-2008, 01:17 PM
It's never too early at the REDRUM househould
for an AIDS cocktail

Direckshun
06-10-2008, 01:17 PM
I never get PM's from anyone :(
It's because you ****ing suck.

Just die already. Seriously.

Frazod
06-10-2008, 01:21 PM
You can adjust your settings so that you can only receive PMs from people on your contacts list. It's a beautiful thing.

Simply Red
06-10-2008, 01:22 PM

didn't you get some RPM's from him earlier this yr? Was that you?

Simply Red
06-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Private Message: Chimimiimmia Smith
06-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Redrum_69
Veteran

DUDE

can you believe that Scott was caught plunging the toilet in the womens bathroom by the janitors last night!

His excuse was "i had to go really bad"

But it was afterhours...and no one else was here at the McDonalds on 6th and Quindaro.

I cant explain his behavior anymore.

btw...I am starting my new job next month at 7-11. They needed a taste tester for slushies.

QuikSsurfer
06-10-2008, 02:01 PM
ROFL

MTG#10
06-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Ive never received one of his famous PM's. I guess Im not special enough.

Skip Towne
06-10-2008, 02:10 PM
Ive never received one of his famous PM's. I guess Im not special enough.

You have to insult him to get a PM.

MTG#10
06-10-2008, 02:13 PM
You have to insult him to get a PM.
Oh you mean how his mom insulted me by stopping my BJ before I had a chance to shoot my baby gravy down her throat? Im still pissed off about that. :cuss:

Skip Towne
06-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Oh you mean how his mom insulted me by stopping my BJ before I had a chance to shoot my baby gravy down her throat? Im still pissed off about that. :cuss:

That should do it.

Redrum_69
06-10-2008, 02:24 PM

Its ironic...but I try to not send pm's to attention whores...

RustShack
06-10-2008, 02:32 PM

Everyone watch out for the E bully.

RustShack
06-10-2008, 02:32 PM

Because they steal your thunder right?

MTG#10
06-10-2008, 03:08 PM

How is that "ironic"? Because you're an attention whore?

MOhillbilly
06-10-2008, 03:44 PM
he just wants to touch you in your dark place while his wife puts cockroaches on his anus.
doncha wanna be his buddy?

Simply Red
06-10-2008, 04:11 PM
he just wants to touch you in your dark place while his wife puts cockroaches on his anus.
doncha wanna be his buddy?

sik fugger.

Simply Red
06-10-2008, 04:11 PM
:)

Simply Red
06-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Redrum_69
Veteran

Highman Vajainuh

Hey, just a follow up on Highman. He got busted last week by a gang out back. They left him bloody and his identity taken, when he was robbed after winning the lottery ticket here at work. I still cant believe that no one saw it coming. Toowhimin Wonkup said he just missed the action, but was able to get the humiliating walk that Highman up on youtube by that evening.

Imagine the expression on the nightcrews face, as Highman strolled in...limping and crying...bloody and busted...the rumor was that it was comparable to squashing a cherry with a steel toed boot.

Oh yeah. I wish I could have seen it. Oh well, like they said...Highmans are a rare thing.

p.s. the lottery ticket was for a gift card to caseys, that included a box of day old donuts, two gallons of gas, two starbucks coffees, and a glow in the dark pen set...or basically $19.95 msrp.

see ya later,

Tamm Pawn

chasedude
06-11-2008, 09:38 AM
The latest one I got LMAO

Banner Samson
<hr style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I still cant believe he dressed up like Charles Manson and was out running the hills near the camp last night. We didnt know who it was until he fell off the tree and howled in pain. I think his arm is broke. Or at least it was when we tossed him in the lake.

lol

he swam to the shoreline and caught a taxi home.

picnics in the city park are always fun times until someone gets hurt.

If you see him today, tell him I said hi.

Karn Delray

Simply Red
06-11-2008, 09:48 AM
ROFL

Simply Red
06-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Private Message: Ping Sushipong
Today, 04:05 PM
Ping Sushipong

Redrum_69
Veteran

That new asian they blought in fol the speciarist position leeks of fish. I dont know why the company arways has to bling in people flom arr warks of rife. Ping is in chalge of ovelseeing the coffee machine. She is a lear nice person, but come on...she used to be a Geisha at the massage palrol.

*UPDATE* In the middle of typing this, she just frung the tlash arr over the kitchen alea. She is now lanting and laving about something. I cant heal what she is saying...its all in hel foleign tongue.

**Update* WOW...what a tuln of events. She thlew a chail down the stailwerr.

Ok I just found out that she got in trouble because she was offeling flee coffee to people...and they though she meant it had fleas in it...and when people kept asking hel to lepeat what she was saying..it lesurted in heer scleaming fit.

Tomollow...the gloup is going out for chinese. Dlop me some money if you want me to get you some chow mein and egg lorrs.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ChiefButthurt
06-11-2008, 10:47 AM
The latest one I got LMAO

Banner Samson
<hr style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I still cant believe he dressed up like Charles Manson and was out running the hills near the camp last night. We didnt know who it was until he fell off the tree and howled in pain. I think his arm is broke. Or at least it was when we tossed him in the lake.

lol

he swam to the shoreline and caught a taxi home.

picnics in the city park are always fun times until someone gets hurt.

If you see him today, tell him I said hi.

Karn Delray

If someone told me he commits crimes against humanity.....I wouldn't be shocked.

Simply Red
06-11-2008, 10:55 AM
If someone told me he commits crimes against humanity.....I wouldn't be shocked.

You're taking it entirely too serious.

chasedude
06-11-2008, 11:04 AM

just an active imagination, I encourage it! :D

Simply Red
06-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Today, 01:16 PM
Redrum_69
Veteran

Tanker,

Please refrain from choo-chooing down the hallway from now on. I dont care how many redbulls youve had, youve had your warning. The rest of the department had to immediately leave the building, because of your tripping the fire alarm by accident. I later found out, you did the alarm on purpose to have more people join your congo line to the womens restroom.

Thats the other thing we need to discuss in your bi-monthly meeting...your constant affair you are having with the water cooler. Its a public fountain...of course everyone will touch it and fondle it...even put their mouth on the nozzle...get..over..it..everyone deserves a taste.

Bingo D. Sputterspit

ROFL

Warrior5
06-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Tangranite

Hey,

That was a wild weekend huh. Sam Shaw caught the ball just as it was going out of the park. It looked like a foul, but no one will ever know.

Yeah, I agree that Sam should have beat that fan up for throwing a beer at him, but Sam had his composure and thank goodness he only broke the teams gatorade cooler.

That will teach them to mess with us.

Skip Lilly

Simply Red
06-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Tangranite

Hey,

That was a wild weekend huh. Sam Shaw caught the ball just as it was going out of the park. It looked like a foul, but no one will ever know.

Yeah, I agree that Sam should have beat that fan up for throwing a beer at him, but Sam had his composure and thank goodness he only broke the teams gatorade cooler.

That will teach them to mess with us.

Skip Lilly

ROFL

Calcountry
06-11-2008, 12:37 PM
ROFL N00b.

ChiefButthurt
06-16-2008, 09:43 AM
06-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Redrum_69
Veteran

Anthony

DUDE...check it out.

Matilda said hi

Alright, alright...I stand corrected. Everyone knows that Matilda is hawt.

Simply Red
06-16-2008, 11:45 AM
06-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Redrum_69
Veteran

Anthony

DUDE...check it out.

Matilda said hi

Alright, alright...I stand corrected. Everyone knows that Matilda is hawt.

:LOL:

Simply Red
06-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Private Message: Booger Fuggetplucker
Today, 05:44 PM
Redrum_69
Veteran

Booger,

We here at the Performance Management System feel you are overstepping your boundaries, and inflicting everyone you interact with mental anxiety. Even as I write this memo up to you, I feel sickened. Yesterday as I was walking in from the Z core doorway, I noticed you making a jar of coffee. I thought it was a nice gesture, until I seen you pick your nose and then grind the coffee beans with your hands. Your excuse concerning the "lack of quality filters" raised flags with the Filter Unicorp Company. They further stated that their filters were "absorbant" and their monumental strike that was covered on cnn did more damage than a Katie Horner tornado bluff.

So from now on, there shall be no more badmouthing filters, and no more making coffee.

If you have questions concerning these, please make sure to write a memo and forward it to the Standard Trainers of Fine Utilities.

Thank you so much for your understanding,

Pillsbarry D. Oughboy

stlchiefs
06-16-2008, 04:03 PM
The newest one was pretty weak. Even Redrum has off days.

Thig Lyfe
06-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Redrum_69 stop
Farzin is a total noob stop
He thinks you're going to stop stop
His mom is a whore fullstop

Ultra Peanut
06-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Hahahaha

Ultra Peanut
06-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Redrum_69 stop
Farzin is a total noob stop
He thinks you're going to stop stop
His mom is a whore fullstopDEAR ABC STOP
THIS IS AL MICHAELS STOP
THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL EVER SEND ME TO A SWEATY GYM IN PETALUMA STOP

Buck
06-17-2008, 12:27 AM
redrum would be great at those scam emails

Simply Red
06-17-2008, 08:19 AM
Private Message: Phuq Yewtwo
Today, 10:04 AM
Redrum_69
Veteran

Ohhmai Gahd,

Hey, did you see that sign outside about no energy drinks and firearms are no longer allowed at the employee shooting range out back? Seems caffeine, sugar, and glocks make a deadly combination. We cant even have alcohol on the range any longer ever since Phuqtarrd Phureal got drunk and started shooting the company logo.

When will this madness stop!

Anyways, lets run up to K-Mart during lunch to pick up more supplies for the trip this weekend.

have a great day!

Leotard Tootyght

Redrum_69
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Redrum_69
Find More Posts by Redrum_69
Add Redrum_69 to Your Ignore List
Add Redrum_69 to Your Contacts

Delete this Message

Simply Red
06-20-2008, 10:05 AM
Today, 11:48 AM
Redrum_69
Veteran

Tammy Tapioca Trailertrash was caught last night under your desk, looking for staples yesterday using a piece of masking tape. Ever since the management revamped our budget, we have been forced to reuse and recycle everything. Papers, staples, trash, everthing.

I heard through the grapevine that upper vp's are mad at the employees for using so much toilet paper as well. They decided to set up all the dispensers outside, and created speedlanes for #1 or #2 traffic. Two attendants per entry and one attendant for the toliet paper. Thats three additional job openings per restroom. Theres over 10 restrooms per floor, and 5 floors....so thats 50 restrooms, 150 new job openings. I cant wait to see the interns faces at the career fair this year when they announce the openings.

Anyways, tonight I have to give Patty Pangpang a ride after work to the Shanghai Shitakke House of Mush. I'll let you know how it goes.

Gophur Broke

Mr. Plow
06-20-2008, 10:39 AM
How he continually comes up with this shit is amazing.

chasedude
06-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Today, 11:48 AM
Redrum_69
Veteran

Tammy Tapioca Trailertrash was caught last night under your desk, looking for staples yesterday using a piece of masking tape. Ever since the management revamped our budget, we have been forced to reuse and recycle everything. Papers, staples, trash, everthing.

I heard through the grapevine that upper vp's are mad at the employees for using so much toilet paper as well. They decided to set up all the dispensers outside, and created speedlanes for #1 or #2 traffic. Two attendants per entry and one attendant for the toliet paper. Thats three additional job openings per restroom. Theres over 10 restrooms per floor, and 5 floors....so thats 50 restrooms, 150 new job openings. I cant wait to see the interns faces at the career fair this year when they announce the openings.

Anyways, tonight I have to give Patty Pangpang a ride after work to the Shanghai Shitakke House of Mush. I'll let you know how it goes.

Gophur Broke

ROFLROFL

caffeinated_virus
06-20-2008, 10:44 AM

Ya...it is amazing the creativeness that he comes up with...highly entertaining.

Redrum_69
06-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Its what years of rejecting corporate america can do to a persons soul.

El Jefe
06-20-2008, 11:49 AM

He is more like a horrible bowel movement.

Gonzo
06-20-2008, 12:05 PM

Cocaine is a helluva drug...

Oh, I mean Cocaine and Twinkies.

Redrum_69
06-20-2008, 12:32 PM
He is more like a horrible bowel movement.

your mom is like a...oh..nm :Lin:

El Jefe
06-20-2008, 12:38 PM
your mom is like a...oh..nm :Lin:

Hilarious:rolleyes:

Simply Red
06-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Hilarious:rolleyes:

take a joke

MOhillbilly
06-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Its what years of rejecting corporate america can do to a persons soul.
are you a trust fund baby?

Redrum_69
06-20-2008, 03:11 PM
are you a trust fund baby?

hell no

but...my wife is a surgical nurse in training and her parents are both doctors.

MOhillbilly
06-20-2008, 03:12 PM
hell no

but...my wife is a surgical nurse in training and her parents are both doctors.

how was she so sweet and your so tarded? how did that happen?

Redrum_69
06-20-2008, 03:18 PM

I dont know

Simply Red
06-20-2008, 03:21 PM

heh, RR's alright MO. He's commonly misunderstood. Actually he is an alright dude.

Simply Red
06-22-2008, 10:15 PM
Subject: Sal Monela
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 07:20:25 -0500

Dear Mr Dykenstein,

Enclosed is your cash coupons to be used directly at our warehouse.

We here at "Nick Nack Pallywhack Give Your Bitch a Bone" dog treats feel that the best way to reach out to our customers is through word of mouth.

I dont want to be barking up the wrong tree when I say this, but Sally Troughstain gave us your contact info through the interoffice email list at Pusseecom. We thought the name of the company was a joke until our janitor said his brother Damingo Flamingo works there.

Anywyas, if you have any problems call our hotline at 866-fu*-offf which is a direct line to Dr Fu*offf's office.

Thank you,

Capitano Flushman

scott free
06-22-2008, 10:19 PM
Anyone who hasnt 'got' Redrum yet...never will & doesnt deserve to.

If your taking it personally, its your own damn problem.

Skip Towne
06-22-2008, 10:21 PM
heh, RR's alright MO. He's commonly misunderstood. Actually he is an alright dude.

Yes, RR is OK. Funny too.

MOhillbilly
06-23-2008, 03:09 PM

i know i met him in person, someone was making threats to kick his ass at phobs thing or something and he was kinda slinking around before he went in. i told itd be cool i had his back. all 28 cubic feet of it.