PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV I watched a tv show I have never seen

RNR
06-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Moment of truth.I don't get it if you lie everyone knows and you don't get paid, or you tell the truth and get paid.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Heck it could be staged. Who knows.

RNR
06-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Heck it could be staged. Who knows.

It has to be!

Count Zarth
06-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Today at the gym I watched "Your Are What You Eat," a BBC show about grossly overweight brits who eat like shit. It was great motivation during my work out.

This one guy had a gut the size of montana from eating almost no vegetables, tons of fried food and like 4 liters of cola a DAY. He drank cola for breakfast. His wife would SUBMERGE eggs in pools of cooking oil. He ate like eight jelly donuts a week. I want to go and find the episode because it was truly disgusting.

Joie
06-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Today at the gym I watched "Your Are What You Eat," a BBC show about grossly overweight brits who eat like shit. It was great motivation during my work out.

This one guy had a gut the size of montana from eating almost no vegetables, tons of fried food and like 4 liters of cola a week. He drank cola for breakfast. His wife would SUBMERGE eggs in pools of cooking oil. He ate like eight jelly donuts a week. I want to go and find the episode because it was truly disgusting.

I've watched that several times. There was a chick that drank like 10 lattes a day (over 200 calories each) and basically lived off of potato chips and chocolate cake. It was disturbing.

I can't watch it anymore because Time Warner took away BBC. :(

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-10-2008, 08:29 PM

This one guy had a gut the size of montana from eating almost no vegetables, tons of fried food and like 4 liters of cola a week. He drank cola for breakfast. His wife would SUBMERGE eggs in pools of cooking oil. He ate like eight jelly donuts a week. I want to go and find the episode because it was truly disgusting.

Wow, that is kind of sad that someone could allow themselves to do something like that.

Count Zarth
06-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Here we are. This is the episode I saw.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/Y/yawye/images/gillian_tapping_deans.jpg
Episode 5 - Dean and Nikki Mills

Dean & Nikki Mills are a happily married fun-loving couple. There is however one blot on their otherwise cheerful Birmingham landscape - they are desperately overweight and unhealthy. When Gillian McKeith steps in to shake things up, she finds Dean weighing in at 24 stone (340 pounds) for his 5ft 9, while Nikki is 12 stone and 5ft. It's nothing for Dean to eat two, sometimes THREE fry ups a day, and wash it all down with up to 4 litres of fizzy drink - a day! (jesus it was a day, not a week) Nikki isn't quite as bad, but she loves the junk food too and has never ever bought salad!

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/Y/yawye/images/gillian_looking_at_deans.jpg
As luck would have it, fat and unfit Dean is chairman of his local rugby club. After starting off as a player he has gradually become less involved in the physical side of the game finally ending up in his current desk-bound position. While he would like to get back on the pitch, the other players are worried he'll have a heart attack!

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/Y/yawye/images/dean_after_regime.jpg
It's not an easy task for the couple but when Gillian turns up 8 weeks later to measure the results things are definitely looking up?

The "pot-bellied Brummie", Dean, is now full of life and has almost lost his gut. He is 3 stone lighter, has less difficulty breathing, is sleeping well and is back playing rugby, training for the new season.

Nikki has done just as well having lost 2 stone and 2 dress sizes to a modest size 12. Her PMS induced mood swings have dramatically improved and she is full of beans.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/Y/yawye/images/nicky_after_regime.jpg

The regime has clearly worked for Dean and Nikki and they are definitely going to stick to it By working as a team together, eating their way to an early grave is thankfully no longer an option.

Joie
06-10-2008, 08:34 PM
It's amazing how the people change in just 8 weeks. Some of the foods Gillian has them eat is probably hard to choke down at first, especially after eating junk constantly.

It's kind of disgusting though, she analyzes their poo samples.

Rain Man
06-10-2008, 08:52 PM
I watched a tv show I have never seen.

Did you applaud with one hand?

blueballs
06-10-2008, 09:17 PM
British MILF
their teeth give/rock in their sockets
freaky blow jobs

FAX
06-10-2008, 09:21 PM
I predict that, before they're through, there will be a European reality show about cannibalism. It will probably be called "Eat Me" in Dutch, or something. They'll put a dozen twenty-somethings on a deserted island with no food except a freezer with a dead John Doe inside. The first person to consume any part of the guy will win a million dollars and the ratings will be off the charts.

FAX

stumppy
06-10-2008, 09:25 PM
I predict that, before they're through, there will be a European reality show about cannibalism. It will probably be called "Eat Me" in Dutch, or something. They'll put a dozen twenty-somethings on a deserted island with no food except a freezer with a dead John Doe inside. The first person to consume any part of the guy will win a million dollars and the ratings will be off the charts.

FAX

A million you say ?

Hmmmmm.

Nightfyre
06-10-2008, 11:09 PM
I've actually thought about cannibalism, and in fact talked to a friend about it. We both decided we were quite curious what humans taste like if well cooked and if an opportunity presented itself in an ethical way, we would try it.

Mr. Plow
06-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Does anyone really call it "cola" anymore?

KCChiefsMan
06-10-2008, 11:38 PM
I've actually thought about cannibalism, and in fact talked to a friend about it. We both decided we were quite curious what humans taste like if well cooked and if an opportunity presented itself in an ethical way, we would try it.

lol, I wonder if there ever was a community of cannibals. What do they talk about in their dinner conversations?

"Wow, this is really good....who is this? It's Dan? Damn, Dan is good!"

"I'll take Cindy medium rare, give me the shoulder...better tenderize her a bit, she was a pretty lean gal"

Nightfyre
06-10-2008, 11:39 PM
lol, I wonder if there ever was a community of cannibals. What do they talk about in their dinner conversations?

"Wow, this is really good....who is this? It's Dan? Damn, Dan is good!"

"I'll take Cindy medium rare, give me the shoulder...better tenderize her a bit, she was a pretty lean gal"

ROFL "I wouldn't have expected mike to be this marbled...."

Saggysack
06-11-2008, 02:55 AM
It's kind of disgusting though, she analyzes their poo samples.

Never been to Europe to witness the greatness that is a shit shelf?

That's top quality inspection right there.

Saggysack
06-11-2008, 04:29 AM

FAX

Nah, the Dutch wouldn't have any part of that. We will leave the cannibalism to the Germans. I could see the Dutch having a who can catch a disease fastest reality show though.

angelo
06-11-2008, 06:57 AM
Human flesh tastes surprising like a cross between veal and pork.
Depending on the age and the weight of the person.

RNR
06-11-2008, 08:24 AM
Did you applaud with one hand?

:spock: Rednecks are slow I dont get it.

Rausch
06-11-2008, 08:55 AM

Now we know where the holes in your brain came from...

Joie
06-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Never been to Europe to witness the greatness that is a shit shelf?

That's top quality inspection right there.

I've never been out of the Central time zone. :(

FAX
06-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Dang, Ms. Joie. Pack a bag. You need to see the world. There are tons of time zones.

FAX

Nightfyre
06-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Now we know where the holes in your brain came from...

All that damn kuru!

Joie
06-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Dang, Ms. Joie. Pack a bag. You need to see the world. There are tons of time zones.

FAX

I know, Mr. FAX. With any luck my honeymoon will allow me to see another time zone. The furthest away from home I've been is northeastern Texas.

On the bright side, the only time I ever have to adjust my watch (which I never wear) is for Daylight Savings.