PDA

View Full Version : News What is Salvia?

Skip Towne
06-12-2008, 12:10 PM
The news just did a piece on it and it appears Oklahoma has declared it illegal. Is this another marijuana witch hunt?

chasedude
06-12-2008, 12:12 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

I've been noticing this in the news. I guess it's an hallucinogenic from the wiki page.

Something else for the DEA to justify it's enormous budgets.

DaFace
06-12-2008, 12:13 PM

Kind of a pot wannabe from what I can tell. Doesn't seem to be as potent. Maybe.

Demonpenz
06-12-2008, 12:15 PM
click click boom

Fairplay
06-12-2008, 12:17 PM
I heard about it first about 3 months ago on CNN.

Sounds like you might get a high for a few minutes. And then you see weird stuff.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 12:30 PM

Kind of a pot wannabe from what I can tell. Doesn't seem to be as potent. Maybe.
Why don't you post about something you have a ****ing clue about?

Brock
06-12-2008, 12:31 PM
A very strange sensory experience. I recommend it.

TJR1486
06-12-2008, 12:33 PM
I heard about it first about 3 months ago on CNN.

Sounds like you might get a high for a few minutes. And then you see weird stuff.

it makes you hallucinate strongly for about 5 mins, but u can still feel the effects for about 30 mins after, mostly your depth perception is messed up. In kansas you can buy it at certain stores, i know in lawrence theres a store on mass that you can buy it at. Its pretty expensive, and when i did it, it hit me pretty bad and made me not want to do it again. Someone told me its higher up on the scale or whatever than acid, not sure if thats true or not, and that its legal because it only lasts a few minutes (again not sure if thats why or not).

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 12:35 PM
It is a very powerful short term hallucingen. If you take 20x or 30x do not attempt to do so without a sitter, seriously. There are some videos on youtube. It effects people differently. Some people laugh, some people get scary hallucinations. It's stron enough that 5 minutes after taking your jit when you're somewhat normal again you may forget what happened entirely. Law enforcement doesn't really have a problem with it because of how short the trip is. Because of it's intensity most people don't ever want to try it again either.

TJR1486
06-12-2008, 12:41 PM
It is a very powerful short term hallucingen. If you take 20x or 30x do not attempt to do so without a sitter, seriously. There are some videos on youtube. It effects people differently. Some people laugh, some people get scary hallucinations. It's stron enough that 5 minutes after taking your jit when you're somewhat normal again you may forget what happened entirely. Law enforcement doesn't really have a problem with it because of how short the trip is. Because of it's intensity most people don't ever want to try it again either.

I got a scary hallucination, first off once it hit me it sent me in my own world and i forgot that i even smoked it at all. It was like waking up in the morning and not knowing where you were or how you got there, scary shit. Then i couldnt move, and it was like one of those movies where all you see is the light at the end of the tunnel and you are running in your mind but no matter how far you run you cant get to the end. Then all i kept hearing is the people that sat with mes voices, but it sounded like it was coming from a mile away. Then about 5 mins later i came out of it, and couldnt tell the walls were there. I could just see the pictures on the wall floating in the air. I wouldnt do it again, but i know other people that have done it and they didnt have a bad trip.

beach tribe
06-12-2008, 12:44 PM
WILD shit. I tried it to basically debunk it, and boy was I in for a surprise. POTENT stuff.

eazyb81
06-12-2008, 12:45 PM
It's a very odd hallucinogen. If you do it I recommend going into a room and turning out the lights....you will get freaked out.

DaFace
06-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Why don't you post about something you have a ****ing clue about?

Yikes...overreact much?

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Yikes...overreact much?

I'm sorry, let's take a look at what you posted.

"Kind of a pot wannabe from what I can tell. Doesn't seem to be as potent. Maybe"

Kind of a pot wanna be from what you can tell? Doesn't seem to be as potent? LMAO It's nothing like pot. You can lose complete perception of your body. it is a very powerful short term hallucingen when used at 20x or 30x which is what most people buy. Why do you even bother posting an opinion when you obviously don't know the first friggen thing about something?

DaFace
06-12-2008, 01:00 PM
I'm sorry, let's take a look at what you posted.

"Kind of a pot wannabe from what I can tell. Doesn't seem to be as potent. Maybe"

Kind of a pot wanna be from what you can tell? Doesn't seem to be as potent? LMAO It's nothing like pot. You can lose complete perception of your body. it is a very powerful short term hallucingen when used at 20x or 30x which is what most people buy. Why do you even bother posting an opinion when you obviously don't know the first friggen thing about something?

Well, a quick look of the sites that are selling it bill it as a "legal pot alternative." I haven't tried it myself, so I can't say for sure, so I appreciate you giving your first-hand experience. However, if we're going to start blasting anyone around here for an uninformed opinion, it's going to get ugly. :p

POND_OF_RED
06-12-2008, 01:05 PM
My trip on salvia went something like this: I remember being sucked into the chair then feeling really confused. Then I was across the room in an actual out of body experience watching myself shake my head that was glued to the chair. I remember seeing a lot of colors and then fighting to lift my head only to see myself standing across the room watching myself. Really ****ed up drug. I took too much for my first time (20x) It's not legal in Kansas anymore as of April I believe. If you come across it though and your up for something like that it's no joke and pretty harmless if you have a spotter to make sure you don't physically harm yourself in any way.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Well, a quick look of the sites that are selling it bill it as a "legal pot alternative." I haven't tried it myself, so I can't say for sure, so I appreciate you giving your first-hand experience. However, if we're going to start blasting anyone around here for an uninformed opinion, it's going to get ugly. :p

Yes there is a lot of it on here. Some of the worst advise I have ever seen in my life is right here. From how to pick up on girls to health and fitness some of it is ridiculous.

rad
06-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Internet tough guys....gotta love 'em.

Redrum_69
06-12-2008, 01:11 PM
they are a one song wonder...

and even though the played at rockfest this year...shinedown and rev theory were a hella lot better

Brock
06-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Internet tough guys....gotta love 'em.

It's actually more a case of Internet Self-Proclaimed Expert On All Things.

MOhillbilly
06-12-2008, 01:39 PM
meh. good LSD is where its at.

Brock
06-12-2008, 01:40 PM

I haven't seen any of that in over 20 years.

eazyb81
06-12-2008, 01:42 PM

True, nothing beats that in my opinion if you're looking for a great experience.

sedated
I smoked a bit through a pipe and giggled for a while, kinda like a mushroom body buzz.

Then I decided to take a big hit through a bong. I couldn't lift my head up, and I couldn't move my jaw, felt like something pulling me down to hell.

MOhillbilly
its around, kids on the street say its making a comeback, whatever that means. in certain circles the good can still be procured.

MOhillbilly
06-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Then I decided to take a big hit through a bong. I couldn't lift my head up, and I couldn't move my jaw, felt like something pulling me down to hell.
sweet

Rausch
06-12-2008, 01:45 PM
I'll stick to the shrooms, but thanks...

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
06-12-2008, 01:46 PM
I know 2 people who have tried it and both said the buzz was so intense that they wouldn't do it again.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 01:53 PM
It's actually more a case of Internet Self-Proclaimed Expert On All Things.

There is a ton of shit I know nothing about but unlike some I don't pretend to know anything about those things and don't post on them like I do so I can see why you might get confused.

Duck Dog
06-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Just so you know, those of you that said it was so intense they wouldn't do it again have officially made me want to try it.

Brock
06-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Just so you know, those of you that said it was so intense they wouldn't do it again have officially made me want to try it.

I recommend having a person there to babysit. Seriously.

Brock
06-12-2008, 02:10 PM
There is a ton of shit I know nothing about but unlike some I don't pretend to know anything about those things and don't post on them like I do so I can see why you might get confused.

I wasn't talking to you.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 02:19 PM
I wasn't talking to you.

What? I thought it was all about me? :shrug:

Rausch
06-12-2008, 02:20 PM
A very strange sensory experience. I recommend it.

Plenty of times when we'd eat shrooms we'd take about 1/2 the dose and just feel giddy and emotionally high without any visuals.

Same for this, or is it all or nothing?...

Skip Towne
06-12-2008, 02:21 PM
What? I thought it was all about me? :shrug:

Are you new here? It's all about GoChiefs.

seclark
06-12-2008, 02:39 PM
damn, i've turned into an old man...never heard of salvia until today.

sec
~sitting at my desk, sniffing on my sharpie

MOhillbilly
06-12-2008, 02:56 PM
damn, i've turned into an old man...never heard of salvia until today.

sec
~sitting at my desk, sniffing on my sharpie
ha ha ha:D

beach tribe
06-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Plenty of times when we'd eat shrooms we'd take about 1/2 the dose and just feel giddy and emotionally high without any visuals.

Same for this, or is it all or nothing?...

It really doesn't compare to shrooms, and basically is all or nothing. Take a big hit hold as long as you can, and feel the force smash you into your seat. It only lasts about 15 min, and makes you seriouslty sleepy afterwords.

Bill Parcells
06-12-2008, 03:04 PM
I can't believe people are smoking this ****ing plant.

ROFL

FYI..If you cut the flower on it in half once it gets to about 4 inches long it will explode with flowers. If you don't, the flower will fall off and it will look like a weed the rest of the year.

I hope that's enough info for you, Skip.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 03:06 PM
I can't believe people are smoking this ****ing plant.

ROFL

FYI..If you cut the flower on it in half once it gets to about 4 inches long it will explode with flowers. If you don't, the flower will fall off and it will look like a weed the rest of the year.

I hope that's enough info for you, Skip.

What plant are you talking about?

Johnny Vegas
06-12-2008, 03:07 PM
another thing about salvia is you can't overdose on it. Its completely safe other than inhaling the smoke which we all know what smoke does to our lungs. I've done it and laugh for almost 5 minutes straight and my gut is sore. When you have a spotter you're completely free to do whatever just make sure you trust that person. Some people won't do it after their 1st trip, but its one helluva story they talk about.

Chiefnj2
06-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Sounds like the same effects from watching a KC playoff game: numb, can't move, feel like you're being pulled towards hell, etc.

blueballs
06-12-2008, 03:11 PM
lets give some to NY58 and Redrum69
then set back and watch the high jenks

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Sounds like the same effects from watching a KC playoff game: numb, can't move, feel like you're being pulled towards hell, etc.

NICE!!!

Bill Parcells
06-12-2008, 03:16 PM
What plant are you talking about?

Salvia, it comes in red

http://plantanswers.tamu.edu/00promotions/salvia/SalviaRedAnn.jpg

And blue, which is the one in the wiki article

http://www.extension.iastate.edu/newsrel/reiman/SalviaMayNight.jpg

Skip Towne
06-12-2008, 03:17 PM

Then the Chiefs should be illegal as well.

whatsmynameagain
06-12-2008, 03:18 PM

playoffs? did you say playoffs? they also said the effects only last for a short period of time much like any postseason for kc.

Posted via Mobile Device

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Salvia, it comes in red

Wow, really pretty plant. That's better looking than most sage.

Saggysack
06-12-2008, 04:29 PM

Last real major producers of it were busted a couple years back by the DEA. There were making it inside of a old missile silo in northern Kansas. At the time they were caught they had in possession of over 90 gallons of it IIRC. :eek:

Edit: I wa wrong. Just 90lbs, not 90 gallons.
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/2003/sanfran112403.html

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Last real major producers of it were busted a couple years back by the DEA. There were making it inside of a old missile silo in northern Kansas. At the time they were caught they had in possession of over 90 gallons of it IIRC. :eek:

Edit: I wa wrong. Just 90lbs, not 90 gallons.
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/2003/sanfran112403.html

Salvia is everywhere, I can get it at the tobacco shop. You can buy it form tons of sights on the internet.

Saggysack
06-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Salvia is everywhere, I can get it at the tobacco shop. You can buy it form tons of sights on the internet.

I wasn't responding to a post about salvia, it was about LSD.

pikesome
06-12-2008, 06:16 PM
However, if we're going to start blasting anyone around here for an uninformed opinion

Isn't that all we do until the Chiefs start winning?

Ari Chi3fs
06-12-2008, 06:19 PM
i bought some back in 1999... didn't do shit. I think I got the schwag salvia, instead of the dank divinorum.

Fat Elvis
06-12-2008, 06:32 PM

We've got that stuff growing in the front yard for decoration. Hmmm. I thought it was edible. I keep telling the neighbor kids not to eat it (because I thought it was going in one of our salads or something).

bogey
06-12-2008, 06:33 PM
What do you smoke, the flower petals? The buds before they flower? Do you dry it then smoke it? Fill me in.

beach tribe
06-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Wow, really pretty plant. That's better looking than most sage.

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but it is a close relative to sage.

Third Eye
06-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Salvia, it comes in red

Pretty sure these are not Salvia Divinorum. There are many, many different types of Salvia, but the psychoactive ones are the Divinorum strain.

Bill Parcells
06-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Pretty sure these are not Salvia Divinorum. There are many, many different types of Salvia, but the psychoactive ones are the Divinorum strain.
I don't think so

http://www.unc.edu/~purdie/images/salvia.jpg

Bill Parcells
06-12-2008, 07:38 PM
The flower eventually falls off if you don't cut it in half. and then it looks like what you think it looks like.

NewChief
06-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Has to be Salvia D to get high off of it. No personal experience, but I've had a pretty healthy interest in hallucinogens in the past. From all accounts, the stuff can seriously, seriously jack you up. Sounds, to me, similar to a nitrous trip, except it lasts about 10 minutes instead of less than a minute like nitrous. Lots of kids are doing it these days. If you google it, you can find lots of youtube videos of people smoking it and losing their minds temporarily. Also lots of trip reports out there.

If I'd known about the stuff when I was 20, I probably would have loved it. Not into that shit these days, though.

NewChief
06-12-2008, 07:54 PM

We've got that stuff growing in the front yard for decoration. Hmmm. I thought it was edible. I keep telling the neighbor kids not to eat it (because I thought it was going in one of our salads or something).

Most of the decorative salvia that people plant will not get you high. It has to be salvia divinorum (sp?), also called Salvia D. We have about 10 different salvias in our garden, none are salvia d.

NewChief
06-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Also:

Those of you with high school or junior high kids might want to talk with them about this stuff. Towards the end of this school year, I overheard lots and lots and lots of students talking about smoking salvia, or sally, or sally d. Because it's legal in most places, a lot of kids that normally wouldn't do that sort of thing are willing to try it. I overheard some kids that are known as fairly straight laced talking about it.

It's not that big of a deal, as the potential for abuse if pretty miniscule, but it's definitely something that they need to be careful when doing (have a sitter, be somewhere safe and isolated, etc...)

Third Eye
06-12-2008, 08:30 PM
I don't think so

http://www.unc.edu/~purdie/images/salvia.jpg

That is a different plant than what you had in your first picture. I used to work in a nursery and sell them. Your first pics were garden variety salvia, not salvia divinorum.

beach tribe
06-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Has to be Salvia D to get high off of it. No personal experience, but I've had a pretty healthy interest in hallucinogens in the past. From all accounts, the stuff can seriously, seriously jack you up. Sounds, to me, similar to a nitrous trip, except it lasts about 10 minutes instead of less than a minute like nitrous. Lots of kids are doing it these days. If you google it, you can find lots of youtube videos of people smoking it and losing their minds temporarily. Also lots of trip reports out there.

If I'd known about the stuff when I was 20, I probably would have loved it. Not into that shit these days, though.

It's not like NO.

NewChief
06-12-2008, 08:45 PM
It's not like NO.

I'll take your word for it. Nitrous is the only thing I've done that has made me basically be somewhere different and completely travel inward/outward, losing my physical reality altogether. Never did DMT, Ketamine, Ayahuasca, or datura though.

Bill Parcells
06-12-2008, 09:21 PM
That is a different plant than what you had in your first picture. I used to work in a nursery and sell them. Your first pics were garden variety salvia, not salvia divinorum.

You're right, I'm wrong. I just did some reading up on that divinorum, and it grows up to a meter High. :eek:

Skip Towne
06-12-2008, 09:26 PM
What does the salvia D look like?

Rain Man
06-12-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm not sure, but I think it's saliva harvested from the mouth of a dyslexic person.

Skip Towne
06-12-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure, but I think it's saliva harvested from the mouth of a dyslexic person.

Either that or a DT we once had.

Third Eye
06-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, Salvia didn't gain popularity until after I had quit the "party" scene. In doing a little research just now, I just discovered that there are a ton of vids on youtube of people doing it. Here is a good one, too bad for this guy his friends are dicks.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DS4tvvFNIns&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DS4tvvFNIns&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Chiefnj2
06-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Most of the decorative salvia that people plant will not get you high. It has to be salvia divinorum (sp?), also called Salvia D. We have about 10 different salvias in our garden, none are salvia d.

Now you tell me. I've been eating shrubbery all afternoon.

NewChief
06-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, Salvia didn't gain popularity until after I had quit the "party" scene. In doing a little research just now, I just discovered that there are a ton of vids on youtube of people doing it. Here is a good one, too bad for this guy his friends are dicks.

Yeah, that seems to be a common thread with the salvia youtube videos. It annoys the hell out of me to see that sort of stuff. One purpose of a "sitter" for any kind of hallucinogenic use is to keep you from harming yourself. Equally important, a sitter should try to make your trip go well. Seeing those idiots screw with the guy isn't cool at all. Speaking from experience, people can get seriously ****ed psychologically from psychedelics.

As for salvia, I heard about it a few years back, but I was thinking the same thing as you. I hadn't taken a hallucinogen in probably 10 years at that point. I was actually tempted to go get some, because it sounded very much like something that would have interested me back in the day. I still have a residual affection for that sort of thing, I guess. Eventually I came to my sense, though, and never tried it.

Fairplay
06-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Also:

Those of you with high school or junior high kids might want to talk with them about this stuff. Towards the end of this school year, I overheard lots and lots and lots of students talking about smoking salvia, or sally, or sally d.

Oh, I've done Sally d. Shes not that great but her sister gives awesome bj's.

Skip Towne
06-13-2008, 08:06 AM
Has anyone got pics of Salvia D?

NewChief
06-13-2008, 08:15 AM
Has anyone got pics of Salvia D?
http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=salvia+d+plant&btnG=Search+Images

little jacob
06-13-2008, 08:21 AM
"things that people smoke"

MOhillbilly
06-13-2008, 08:54 AM
WOW that shit makes you retarded.

BIG_DADDY
06-13-2008, 12:15 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DS4tvvFNIns&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DS4tvvFNIns&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I told you that earlier in the thread. You can completely lose percepeion of your body just like this guy. That is why he keeps touching his body to make sure he still has one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJXb7QFcK0M

This guy here loses his body as well, pretty funny take

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl08Tnun82k

MOhillbilly
06-13-2008, 01:20 PM
You can completely lose percepeion of your body just like this guy. That is why he keeps touching his body to make sure he still has one.

i dont know why but thats really funny to me.

StcChief
06-13-2008, 01:29 PM
well a few potential Timothy Leary's are in progress..... a darwin award is pending.

little jacob
06-13-2008, 01:31 PM
i dont think those guys were going to discover the cure for cancer in the first place...

MOhillbilly
06-13-2008, 01:35 PM
wait for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp2V6NXCkE0

FAX
06-13-2008, 01:35 PM
I would never do a psychedelic around all those laughing fools with the cell cameras - talk about a bad trip.

FAX

FAX
06-13-2008, 01:40 PM
wait for it

LOL. By far, the best one.

And, a cat can flat rock your world when you're tripping. Poor guy.

FAX

sedated
06-13-2008, 02:39 PM
wait for it

"Driving on Salvia"

sounds like the best idea yet.

ChieflySpeaking
06-13-2008, 05:56 PM
The news just did a piece on it and it appears Oklahoma has declared it illegal. Is this another marijuana witch hunt?

Relax Skip it's just code for taking a bath with soap. You Okies have nothing to fear.

Skip Towne
06-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Relax Skip it's just code for taking a bath with soap. You Okies have nothing to fear.

Shut up, n00b!

ChieflySpeaking
06-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Shut up, n00b!

You ought to know I'm not a n00b you old sheep shagger. You know who this is :)

Third Eye
06-13-2008, 06:11 PM
I told you that earlier in the thread.

Weird, I read that post, but somehow I missed the you tube part. My bad.

Skip Towne
06-13-2008, 07:39 PM
You ought to know I'm not a n00b you old sheep shagger. You know who this is :)

Some dude with multiple accounts who needs banned?

StcChief
06-13-2008, 07:53 PM
"Driving on Salvia"

sounds like the best idea yet.let me know, I'll be home:rolleyes:

Buck
06-13-2008, 11:54 PM
Here's my Salvia Story.

After my first bowl of 20x (real easy on throat) I was sitting in a recliner. I kept trying to stand up but I was getting shocked by some kind of electric force. Basically I couldn't stand up.

About 15 min later, I smoked 2 bowls right after one another. I then sorta blacked out. I should preface that there were 4 of us smoking it, and no sitter.

All of the sudden I am a laundry detergent box. This scares the ever living shit out of me, and I start panicking. The weird thing was that I was a laundry detergent box with my picture on the front in 3 places. One of the pictures jumped into the TV, the next jumped into the TV, then the last jumped into the TV....Now I was the TV. So I am the TV looking at another one of the guys in the room and all the sudden I see him get up, and do some kind of clown walk into his bedroom.

The next thing I know, I was at the front door trying to get outside. I think that someone was pushing me outside because I remember him taking off my shirt (I guess I was sweating profusely). For the next 30 minutes I refused to go back in the house and I sat in my car. When I was convinced that the hallucinations were not coming back I drove home.

Heres some of the things that happened in reality that night. While we were tripping a CKY DVD was on the TV, and I guess I turned off the TV while saying "No, No, No!" This freaked out my buddy and he walked into his bedroom. The guy who pushed me out of the house to get me outside to ease the trip ended up being sliced on his arm, and we later found a bloody knife.

I definitely smoked more than everyone else, but I wouldnt recommend this to anyone.

P.S. One of the other guys in the house was sitting next to a mini fan and he thought the fan was shooting lasers at him, he really enjoyed his experience and I guess he smoked some more.

CosmicPal
06-14-2008, 12:31 AM
All of the sudden I am a laundry detergent box. This scares the ever living shit out of me, and I start panicking. The weird thing was that I was a laundry detergent box with my picture on the front in 3 places. One of the pictures jumped into the TV, the next jumped into the TV, then the last jumped into the TV....Now I was the TV. So I am the TV looking at another one of the guys in the room and all the sudden I see him get up, and do some kind of clown walk into his bedroom.

LMAO

Sounds like a few of those acid trips I took a long time ago.

I'll never forget dropping acid a few years ago before a concert on Halloween.
My friends and I totally spaced off the fact it was Halloween. During the show, the band had a giant spider dangling above them that kept freaking the crap out of me. I'd stand up and try not to look at the spider. Then I'd sit down when I freaked. Stand back up, try not to look at the spider. Sit back down so I wouldn't look at it. This went on for awhile I until I suggested to everyone in the same row that I was going to go up stage and take the damn thing down myself.

Of course, telling that to my friends who were tripping too didn't go over too well 'cause now they were all freaked out by the giant spider. After the show, we were walking through the city looking for a bar to go chill out and every damn corner we made, we'd run into a group of people all decked out in their Halloween costumes- this would freak us all out as we'd run from them. Turn another corner, and it was more freaky-looking people in costumes!

We decided to go to this small, dark, dive bar on the corner- thinking there'd be nobody there, but it was packed with people in costumes. So, we grabbed a booth furthest away from everyone. The four of us sweating and freaking out. The waitress approached us and smiled, "So, you guys all tripping on acid, eh?"

Unlike Salvia, acid and shrooms will last quite a long time.

Buck
06-14-2008, 01:04 AM

Never done LSD.

I have done shrooms about 5 times or so, the last time being the only bad trip.

I would say it was a more conscious bad trip. What made it worse was it was in the middle of the summer and when I tried to go outside to cool off, it was about 100 Degrees outside (this is about Midnight).

Ya that sucked.

NewChief
06-14-2008, 07:33 AM
LMAO

Yeah, but unlike acid and shrooms, salvia (from what I understand) can make you completely lose reality. As in, you aren't even seeing the physical reality around you and are in an entirely different place, seeing an entirely different reality. I know that heroic doses of shrooms or LSD can supposedly do that to you (especially if you sit in a dark room), but I've never had that experience with them even when taking heroic doses.

banyon
06-14-2008, 10:13 AM
BTW, Kansas has recently outlawed (http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2008/apr/27/sebelius_signs_bill_criminalizing_hallucinogenic_h/)this as well.

Skip Towne
06-14-2008, 10:19 AM
BTW, Kansas has recently outlawed (http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2008/apr/27/sebelius_signs_bill_criminalizing_hallucinogenic_h/)this as well.

I think they said it is up to 10 years for selling it in Oklahoma.

beach tribe
06-14-2008, 10:24 AM
I was pinned under a huge ball of glowing energy with a clown inside it with only his head sticking out and the ball is spinning around and the clown is being spun in all kinds of directions.

So I pick up this ball, leaning back with my arms spread far to the side, and I tell my GF that I'm going to put it outside. I open the door, and she grabs me, and sits me back down. The other time, I turned as flat as a piece of paper.

MOhillbilly
06-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Some dude with multiple accounts who needs banned?
LMAO funny.

CoMoChief
06-14-2008, 11:19 AM
Here's my Salvia Story.

After my first bowl of 20x (real easy on throat) I was sitting in a recliner. I kept trying to stand up but I was getting shocked by some kind of electric force. Basically I couldn't stand up.

About 15 min later, I smoked 2 bowls right after one another. I then sorta blacked out. I should preface that there were 4 of us smoking it, and no sitter.

The next thing I know, I was at the front door trying to get outside. I think that someone was pushing me outside because I remember him taking off my shirt (I guess I was sweating profusely). For the next 30 minutes I refused to go back in the house and I sat in my car. When I was convinced that the hallucinations were not coming back I drove home.

Heres some of the things that happened in reality that night. While we were tripping a CKY DVD was on the TV, and I guess I turned off the TV while saying "No, No, No!" This freaked out my buddy and he walked into his bedroom. The guy who pushed me out of the house to get me outside to ease the trip ended up being sliced on his arm, and we later found a bloody knife.

I definitely smoked more than everyone else, but I wouldnt recommend this to anyone.

P.S. One of the other guys in the house was sitting next to a mini fan and he thought the fan was shooting lasers at him, he really enjoyed his experience and I guess he smoked some more.

Jesus Christ

boogblaster
06-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Just say NO too Salvia ... Then go hid in your closet ...

banyon
06-14-2008, 12:38 PM
I think they said it is up to 10 years for selling it in Oklahoma.

It's 46 to 83 months here. No probation.

blueballs
06-14-2008, 12:46 PM
can you cook with it and maintain it's potency
it'd could make a nice iced tea for visiting JWs

Ugly Duck
06-14-2008, 12:47 PM
I was pinned under a huge ball of glowing energy with a clown inside it with only his head sticking out and the ball is spinning around and the clown is being spun in all kinds of directions.

So I pick up this ball, leaning back with my arms spread far to the side, and I tell my GF that I'm going to put it outside. I open the door, and she grabs me, and sits me back down. The other time, I turned as flat as a piece of paper.

Wuddya think would happen if I dropped acid and then smoked salvia?

Brock
06-14-2008, 12:48 PM

The Raiders would look like a good football team.

CoMoChief
06-14-2008, 01:48 PM
The Raiders would look like a good football team.

Shit..... WE would look like a good and competitive football team.

Brock
06-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Shit..... WE would look like a good and competitive football team.

Thanks, Reerun. You forgot to mention Herm and Carl though.

Calcountry
06-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Fug an A! Yet another 100 post thread for Skip.

BIG_DADDY
06-14-2008, 02:20 PM
It's 46 to 83 months here. No probation.

Completely destroy someone's life because they had some sage, yea that makes sense. :shake:

NEVER FEAR THE WAR ON DRUGS IS HERE!!!!! Unless you have a prescription.

NewChief
06-14-2008, 03:16 PM

You wouldn't come back, maaaan.

Sort of like nitrous on acid. :shake:

BIG_DADDY
06-14-2008, 03:26 PM
You wouldn't come back, maaaan.

Sort of like nitrous on acid. :shake:

I never did understand the point of pushing it into the unknown, why? I think we all remember the few that never came back as kids. I remember one really smart kid I met in Florida. I saw him like 18 months later and he was on another planet, didn't even remember me. Later I talked to some of his friends about the experience thinking he was just on something when I saw him. No, he's like that all the time now. What a waste.

banyon
06-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Completely destroy someone's life because they had some sage, yea that makes sense. :shake:

NEVER FEAR THE WAR ON DRUGS IS HERE!!!!! Unless you have a prescription.

Well, our legislature is Republican 3 to 1, what did you expect?

BIG_DADDY
06-14-2008, 04:28 PM
Well, our legislature is Republican 3 to 1, what did you expect?

They drive me crazy with that shit. If the Dems would just back off some of their extreme issues they would have me.

banyon
06-14-2008, 04:35 PM
They drive me crazy with that shit. If the Dems would just back off some of their extreme issues they would have me.

I have a lady that I'm prosecuting right now. She was making crack, which means she's looking at 162 months in prison, no probation. If she had been just snorting coke though, she would get 2 years of probation.

I don't feel as bad about it though, since she is one of the biggest dealers in town and has multple offenses, but the disparity is still pretty ridiculous.

BIG_DADDY
06-14-2008, 04:39 PM
I have a lady that I'm prosecuting right now. She was making crack, which means she's looking at 162 months in prison, no probation. If she had been just snorting coke though, she would get 2 years of probation.

I don't feel as bad about it though, since she is one of the biggest dealers in town and has multple offenses, but the disparity is still pretty ridiculous.

Her life is basically over, what will she serve on that 7?

banyon
06-14-2008, 04:55 PM
Her life is basically over, what will she serve on that 7?

80% of it, if she is on her best behavior, which is about 10 1/2 years.

CoMoChief
06-14-2008, 05:01 PM
I remember the first time I did shrooms.

After eating them and waiting approx 45 mins, I absolutely could not stop laughing.

And I mean hard gut wrenching sweating a lot, face beet red, crying laugh. I laughed for about 2 hours non stop.

My stomach hurt so bad after that for days.

beach tribe
06-14-2008, 05:21 PM
I have experimented to extremes with all kinds of trip. AMT, LSD, Shrooms, and what have you.

2006 Easter weekend all of that came to an end.

I had tripped many times, but had not in a couple of years.

I didn't think twice as I dropped TWO hits. Having done as many as ten gel tabs, this was not something I thought was a big deal, but when that shit hit my tongue, I knew that it was like nothing I had ever tasted before. I'm sure there are many here familiar with the slight chemical taste of acid.

This tasted like a chemical explosion.

Within 30 min. We were engulfed in the "purple dragon snake". Completely unaware of our surroundings. With eyes rolled in head, I saw the big bang, heaven, and hell, and the entire design of everything(yes, I know. It was an hallucination). I finally became conscious about 6-8 hrs later, but this shit was not done with us.

This was on fri.

Easter Sun. My GF and I were in church, crying,and praying that it would just go away.

It did that night.

I thought that I had fried my noodle, and that it was never going away.

That was, and will be, the last time I ever eat acid.

BE CAREFUL. You never know what your getting.

NewChief
06-14-2008, 06:15 PM
I have experimented to extremes with all kinds of trip. AMT, LSD, Shrooms, and what have you.

2006 Easter weekend all of that came to an end.

I had tripped many times, but had not in a couple of years.

I didn't think twice as I dropped TWO hits. Having done as many as ten gel tabs, this was not something I thought was a big deal, but when that shit hit my tongue, I knew that it was like nothing I had ever tasted before. I'm sure there are many here familiar with the slight chemical taste of acid.

This tasted like a chemical explosion.

I know that well, and that was the feeling I got the time I had the trip to end all of my trips. Out camping with friends overnight. 10 miles into the woods. Dropped right after dinner and had that same taste... but mine was the only one that tasted that way. Anyway, I was reading a lot of Stephen Gaskin, and I wanted to get into telepathy and shit (I was a weird dude back then). I layed back and started trying to project my consciousness outward. 30 minutes later, I suddenly realized what had happened to me. I was dead, had been judged, and was condemned to hell. Only hell was this world, and I was the only one that knew I was in hell. I proceeded to completely freak out, throwing shit at my friends (now demons there to laught at me and torment me), talking crazy, running through the woods, crying, etc.. etc.. It was horrible. I wasn't right for a week afterwards, and I'd still get panic attacks from it for several years afterwards whenever I'd smoke weed (which is why I quit that as well).

Buck
06-14-2008, 10:40 PM
I know that well, and that was the feeling I got the time I had the trip to end all of my trips. Out camping with friends overnight. 10 miles into the woods. Dropped right after dinner and had that same taste... but mine was the only one that tasted that way. Anyway, I was reading a lot of Stephen Gaskin, and I wanted to get into telepathy and shit (I was a weird dude back then). I layed back and started trying to project my consciousness outward. 30 minutes later, I suddenly realized what had happened to me. I was dead, had been judged, and was condemned to hell. Only hell was this world, and I was the only one that knew I was in hell. I proceeded to completely freak out, throwing shit at my friends (now demons there to laught at me and torment me), talking crazy, running through the woods, crying, etc.. etc.. It was horrible. I wasn't right for a week afterwards, and I'd still get panic attacks from it for several years afterwards whenever I'd smoke weed (which is why I quit that as well).

Wow, that sucks.

I've never taken LSD, probably never will.

When I used to take ecstasy, I would always get a ****ed up nervous roll everytime I smoked weed for the following week or so. It sucked.

Ugly Duck
06-14-2008, 11:01 PM
When I was 13 I usta set the alarm clock early, drop acid & then go back to sleep. That way I'd already be high when I woke up & wouldn't be up all night. So one morning I'm walking out the door to pretend I'm going to get on the school bus & my uncle sez "Get in the car - you have a dental appointment." So I'm like totally peaking dude when they put me in the dentist chair & shined the light in my eyes. Needled novacaine into my jaw & started drilling my teeth. I kept getting lost in confusion regarding what was happening to me, but I was OK because I kept reminding myself that I was on LSD. For the rest of the trip I had no face (probably from the novacaine.)

Nuther time when I was 15 my bud & I dropped purple double-domes at my parent's house. Tried to escape when we started coming on early, but my parents stopped us & insisted that we stay for spaghetti dinner. We were in orbit by eating time. So I'm sitting in front of a plate of spaghetti when my little sister shows me her baby gopher snake & accidentally drops it onto my plate. I'm just pretending its not slithering around in the sauce because I know its just a hallucination, casually eating around it. If I start fishing around for an imaginary snake thats not really in my spaghetti, I'm busted for sure. I start wondering what the loud noise is & I suddenlly realize its my father bellowing, "Take the goddamn snake out of your spaghetti!!"

So later on my friend tells me he was freaking because he thought he hallucinated the whole scene.

Skip Towne
06-14-2008, 11:05 PM
When I was 13 I usta set the alarm clock early, drop acid & then go back to sleep. That way I'd already be high when I woke up & wouldn't be up all night. So one morning I'm walking out the door to pretend I'm going to get on the school bus & my uncle sez "Get in the car - you have a dental appointment." So I'm like totally peaking dude when they put me in the dentist chair & shined the light in my eyes. Needled novacaine into my jaw & started drilling my teeth. I kept getting lost in confusion regarding what was happening to me, but I was OK because I kept reminding myself that I was on LSD. For the rest of the trip I had no face (probably from the novacaine.)

Nuther time when I was 15 my bud & I dropped purple double-domes at my parent's house. Tried to escape when we started coming on early, but my parents stopped us & insisted that we stay for spaghetti dinner. We were in orbit by eating time. So I'm sitting in front of a plate of spaghetti when my little sister shows me her baby gopher snake & accidentally drops it onto my plate. I'm just pretending its not slithering around in the sauce because I know its just a hallucination, casually eating around it. If I start fishing around for an imaginary snake thats not really in my spaghetti, I'm busted for sure. I start wondering what the loud noise is & I suddenlly realize its my father bellowing, "Take the goddamn snake out of your spaghetti!!"

So later on my friend tells me he was freaking because he thought he hallucinated the whole scene.

Great story.

Buck
06-14-2008, 11:06 PM

That last story is ****ing classic!

Smed1065
06-15-2008, 12:14 AM
Sleep on acid?

Ugly Duck
06-15-2008, 12:26 AM
Sleep on acid?

Before you come on. Don't worry - it'll wake you up when it gets rolling...

QuikSsurfer
06-15-2008, 12:31 AM
Sleep on acid?

That would be hard to do.

Ugly Duck
06-15-2008, 09:03 PM
That would be hard to do.

Try this... set the alarm for an early time. Take a hit. You can now go back to sleep cuz you the stuff won't get into your bloodstream for a while. After a while, you'll start having bizzare dreams. When it gets strong enough to wake you up, you'll already be in the middle of WTF-land.

the Talking Can
06-15-2008, 11:05 PM
39 YEARS AND COUNTING, Q-UEEF TURDS ROFL

November 11 BRONCOS 27 Q-UEEFS 11
December 9 BRONCOS 41 Q-UEEFS 7

1997 AFC Divisional Playoff BRONCOS 14 Q-UEEFS 10

DIE Q-UEEF SCUM DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the offseason, no one cares

how ****ing sad is your life......