PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Linda Hogan dating 19 year old!

Deberg_1990
06-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Couger Alert!!

http://www.hollyscoop.com/hulk-hogan/brooke-hogan-freaked-out-by-lindas-boyfriend_16391.aspx

It's safe to say that Brooke Hogan doesn't approve of her mom's relationship. She says that she's freaking out because the dude is basically younger than her. "Iím totally freaked out," she told E!'s Michael Yo. Linda is taking cougar to a new level.

"I personally donít like it at all or condone it, but sheís my mom, so I have to show her support."

Linda's new dude who is 29 years her junior was a classmate of hers and her brother, Nick. "I went to school with him. He was a grade under me...Me and Nick know him well. Me and Nick are two years apart, and he was right between us (in school)."

Brooke adds, "I am just staying the course and dealing with it and supporting my family...Iím actually on my way to see Nick now...You know, I thought we were one of the normal Hollywood families. It's crazy watching it all fall apart, but I hope for the best."

It's actually pretty sad because watching Hogan Knows Best, we thought they were one of the normal Hollywood families that would never fall apart. Guess that's what reality TV does to people.

Crashride
06-12-2008, 02:43 PM
WOW. Guess Hulk didnt have enough energy or she just wanted a young guy/BOY.

SPATCH
06-12-2008, 02:44 PM
hilarious... but still, slightly sad with the whole "falling apart" thing

also, that dude she was with looked incredibly douche-tastic ROFL

Rooster
06-12-2008, 02:46 PM
He looks like he could he Hulks very own son.

alpha_omega
06-12-2008, 02:47 PM
These people are just flat out bizarre.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Linda is a ****ing kunt.

Simply Red
06-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Do you think she's ever took it, you know? Up the pooper?

chasedude
06-12-2008, 02:52 PM

I'd stick it between those large jugs of hers!

Rausch
06-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Douchebag looks like the lead singer for Great White...

tomahawk kid
06-12-2008, 02:54 PM
He looks like he could he Hulks very own son.

I was thinking the same thing.

Looks like the Hulkster circa 1979.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 02:57 PM
She wants The Hulkster locked up right now. She waits right until he he has maxed out his income then bam wants to leave and take half. She even wanted child support for his son who is in jail. Obviously this is effecting her daughter right now. I hope the kids kick her to the curb as well. Congratulations mom, you are now the worlds biggest kunt. Have a nice life.

CoMoChief
06-12-2008, 03:01 PM
I don't know who'd I screw first... Linda Hogan or Hulk.

Bowser
06-12-2008, 03:05 PM
I'd like to have the money in my pocket that that family has spent (and will spend) on therapy over the years. I could buy my own island in the Bahamas with that coin.

StcChief
06-12-2008, 03:07 PM
he's over 18 and a consenting adult.... what's the problem go Coug

SPATCH
06-12-2008, 03:10 PM
he's over 18 and a consenting adult.... what's the problem go Coug

i'm just a little upset that this douche-nozzle is the guy.

i mean.... this is major braggin rights we're talkin about

tomahawk kid
06-12-2008, 03:10 PM
She wants The Hulkster locked up right now. She waits right until he he has maxed out his income then bam wants to leave and take half. She even wanted child support for his son who is in jail. Obviously this is effecting her daughter right now. I hope the kids kick her to the curb as well. Congratulations mom, you are now the worlds biggest kunt. Have a nice life.

Why does she want him locked up?

StcChief
06-12-2008, 03:13 PM
i'm just a little upset that this douche-nozzle is the guy.

i mean.... this is major braggin rights we're talkin about
if and only if... he nailed the daughter too.:hump:

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Why does she want him locked up?

He missed a payment on their 4 million dollar apartment at the Palms. It's on Fox news. She asked the judge to throw him in jail. Everything she has is because of him and he misses a payment and she wants him locked up. She is queen kunt.

the Talking Can
06-12-2008, 03:23 PM
no amount of cash
will erase the white trash

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 03:27 PM
no amount of cash
will erase the white trash

Thank you Michael Moore.

the Talking Can
06-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Thank you Michael Moore.

sorry...should I have said "Golden Showers"...?

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 03:31 PM
sorry...should I have said "Golden Showers"...?

Anything that wouldn't have have used race when pointing out shortcomings when it's your own race and you fail to do it with any other. That's some weak ass shit.

BigRock
06-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Linda is a ****ing kunt.

She is queen kunt.

I didn't know Brian Knobbs posted here!

chiefs1111
06-12-2008, 04:11 PM
I am surprised anyone would want to date her, shes freaking fugly

blueballs
06-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Just trying to over top the Osbornes

SPATCH
06-12-2008, 04:18 PM
I am surprised anyone would want to date her, shes freaking fugly

gihugant fun bags

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Just trying to over top the Osbornes

They don't come close to the Osbornes. If it wasn't for Sharon Ozzy would have bben done awhile ago. Linda is just a leach.

ohiobronco2
06-12-2008, 06:53 PM

ROFL. Either way, I wouldn't hit it from the front.

Easy 6
06-12-2008, 07:24 PM
...AND WHILE THAT 'LIL HULKSTER IS SAYING HIS PRAYERS, EATING HIS VITAMINS & POUNDING MY WIFE...I'M LOOKING FOR WAYS TO DESTROY THEM BOTH!

Count Zarth
06-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Live the dream, kid. Live the dream.

Sully
06-12-2008, 08:08 PM
If you put a picture of her next to a picture of Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife, would it look like a before and after pic of the trashiest diet pill ever?

Simply Red
06-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Live the dream, kid. Live the dream.

ROFL That was kind of funny.

Sure-Oz
06-12-2008, 08:57 PM
I am sure he is proud to have sloppy 500ths from the hulkster

Count Zarth
06-12-2008, 09:08 PM
ROFL That was kind of funny.

There were like four MILFs running on the treadmills at the gym tonight. I took a seat on the workout machine thingy and enjoyed the view. Oh yeah, did I mention the pool directly in front of the gym windows opened last week? Bring your kids, ladies.

Easy 6
06-12-2008, 09:18 PM
There were like four MILFs running on the treadmills at the gym tonight. I took a seat on the workout machine thingy and enjoyed the view. Oh yeah, did I mention the pool directly in front of the gym windows opened last week? Bring your kids, ladies.

Ya know what Claythan?...judging by the pic on your profile, your not just talking shit...your trying to really do something arent you?

The guy in that pic isnt the same guy i've seen before.

Tell me i'm right?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-12-2008, 09:22 PM

What's the difference? They were seperated at birth, and the Hulkster has 2 penises. Draw your own conclusions.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Ya know what Claythan?...judging by the pic on your profile, your not just talking shit...your trying to really do something arent you?

Tell me i'm right?

He took that picture like 2 months ago. I'll bet he looks better than that, now.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-14-2008, 01:00 AM
I missed it I guess, but why is his son in jail?

KcMizzou
06-14-2008, 01:05 AM
I missed it I guess, but why is his son in jail?Drag racing accident. Iraq war vet paralyzed, and nearly killed. Then Hulk and his precious lil' snowflake were caught on tape talking about how he was a dick anyway, and making plans for their next reality TV show.

Quality people.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-14-2008, 01:12 AM
Drag racing accident. Iraq war vet paralyzed, and nearly killed. Then Hulk and his precious lil' snowflake were caught on tape talking about how he was a dick anyway, and making plans for their next reality TV show.

Quality people.

Shit! How long is he in for?

They were talking that way about their own son?

Count Zarth
06-14-2008, 01:12 AM

Tell me i'm right?

Thanks man! I appreciate the compliment. That stuff keeps me motivated. That picture is like a month and a half old, too. I'll post another one soon as my sister gets back from Austin with the camera. Got a pretty nice tan going, too.

KcMizzou
06-14-2008, 01:23 AM

They were talking that way about their own son?Nah, about the poor paralyzed guy.

KcMizzou
06-14-2008, 01:24 AM
I dunno. Hopefully they'll hang the little pampered prick.

Baby Lee
06-14-2008, 06:52 AM

Break his back and make him humble!!!

Easy 6
06-14-2008, 09:19 AM
Drag racing accident. Iraq war vet paralyzed, and nearly killed. Then Hulk and his precious lil' snowflake were caught on tape talking about how he was a dick anyway, and making plans for their next reality TV show.

No kidding?

If thats true i've lost every bit of respect for him, i hope his rotten old knees snap like celery sticks.

KcMizzou
06-14-2008, 09:25 AM
No kidding?

If thats true i've lost every bit of respect for him, i hope his rotten old knees snap like celery sticks.The jailhouse conversations between Nick Hogan, 17, and his parents, Linda and professional wrestling icon Hulk Hogan, are striking in their vitriol toward the victim and his family. At one point, Hulk Hogan says: "For some reason God laid some heavy s--- on [Graziano]. Nick Hogan describes Graziano as a "negative person." In response to the tapes, the Graziano family issued a statement that described the Hogan family's subdued and contrite court appearance as "a true Academy Award performance."

A whining Nick Hogan tells his parents in the tapes that "I want to breathe fresh air!" He says: "I'd do anything to get out of this room." At one point, Nick Hogan asks his father to hook him up with a new "reality deal."

"We can call it 'the new Nick,'" Hulk Hogan responds, telling his son to use his jail time to come up with a catchy name for a new post-jail reality show. "Don't freak out," he tells his distraught son.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=126548

Easy 6
06-14-2008, 09:41 AM
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=126548

Geeez, yeah its Gods fault your dipshit son took him out & nearly killed him.

A young man, supposedly a 'friend', is paralyzed...& the subject to discuss is a new reality show? What a fraud these people are, i shoulda known something was wrong with them when Hulk was spotted lovingly applying tan oil to the crease of his daughters ass.

THUNDERLIPS IS HERE BABEAH!, THE ULTIMATE ASSHOLE!

CoMoChief
06-14-2008, 09:49 AM
Anyone wanna go cougar huntin'? ;)

boogblaster
06-14-2008, 10:34 AM
Once a HO always a HO ....

Deberg_1990
06-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Geeez, yeah its Gods fault your dipshit son took him out & nearly killed him.

A young man, supposedly a 'friend', is paralyzed...& the subject to discuss is a new reality show? What a fraud these people are, i shoulda known something was wrong with them when Hulk was spotted lovingly applying tan oil to the crease of his daughters ass.

THUNDERLIPS IS HERE BABEAH!, THE ULTIMATE ASSHOLE!

"Hook me up with a new Reality TV deal Daddy!"

Good lord, these people are scum. In their defense, i would guess this attitude is the norm for the majority of Hollywood types.

BIG_DADDY
06-14-2008, 01:32 PM

Quality people.

I am sure that is all over the net. Where would I find it at?

KCUnited
06-14-2008, 01:36 PM
Shit, when Hulk Hogan is the brains behind your family, you know your fugged. Hell, at least Ozzy had Sharon, and Ozzy is the prince of fuggin darkness and shouldn't even be in the same conversation with these lowlifes, fat daughter or not.

I'm not going to hate on them for talking about doing another reality show when ol boy is a vegetable. Hell, there is a four page thread about that decrepit Susan Summers gremlin hybrid and who's she's dating on a Chiefs website. They have to know millions are dying to tune into their disfunctional circus.

BIG_DADDY
06-14-2008, 01:36 PM
One more thing. As a kid I did a lot of crazy shit in cars with a passenger in it. I also had two friends that were awesome drivers and older than me. They did some crazy ass shit with me in the car. I knew I was putting myself at risk. For some reason in this country (attorneys) we never want to hold this other person accountible for putting themself in that situation. I am not going to pretend to know anything about his case, I don't. If the passenger knew he was going to be in a drag race which would be a pretty safe assumption then he would have to know he was putting himself at risk.

Brock
06-14-2008, 01:37 PM
A lot of the Nick Hogan nonsense can be found here:

http://wwtdd.com/index.phtml?t=NICK+HOGAN

Site may be NSFW

Brock
06-14-2008, 01:38 PM
http://www.wwtdd.com/photo.phtml?post_key=7091&photo_key=17371

This is what John Graziano looks like today. VERY DISTURBING.

SPATCH
06-14-2008, 01:44 PM
http://www.wwtdd.com/photo.phtml?post_key=7091&photo_key=17371

This is what John Graziano looks like today. VERY DISTURBING.

holy shit

BIG_DADDY
06-14-2008, 01:47 PM
That first sight is seriously bias. That picture of Grazianao is messed up. I would just want to die.

Fairplay
06-14-2008, 01:55 PM
That is a really sad picture.

BIG_DADDY
06-14-2008, 02:08 PM
I understand a fathers need to protect his child as much as he can but saying ridiculous things like "most hardened criminals lose it after only 1-2 days in solitary" is ridiculous. Take a lot of naps, workout and read. Pinellas County is totally messed up though, he should be grateful for being in solitary. Floriduh is like a 3rd world country. Not only can I see Pinellas County releasing his phone records which BTW I have never heard of before. I can also see them doing whatever they want to his son for their own sick entertainment. If it was my son I would tell him to suck it up and stay in solitary.

beach tribe
06-14-2008, 04:38 PM
One more thing. As a kid I did a lot of crazy shit in cars with a passenger in it. I also had two friends that were awesome drivers and older than me. They did some crazy ass shit with me in the car. I knew I was putting myself at risk. For some reason in this country (attorneys) we never want to hold this other person accountible for putting themself in that situation. I am not going to pretend to know anything about his case, I don't. If the passenger knew he was going to be in a drag race which would be a pretty safe assumption then he would have to know he was putting himself at risk.

Agreed.