PDA

View Full Version : Poop 14 years ago and still getting coverage.

Guru
06-13-2008, 03:52 AM
<object height="344" width="425">.
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScDSZWCevhc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425"></object>

Rausch
06-13-2008, 03:58 AM
Yeah...

Your sig is still one of my favorites though...so...Oh, and he was definitely guilty...yeah.

ChiefsFanatic
06-13-2008, 04:36 AM
Yeah...

Your sig is still one of my favorites though...so...Oh, and he was definitely guilty...yeah.

He may have been guilty, but the police planted evidence, I am pretty certain about that.

He kills two people by slashing their throats, walks through the blood, manages to destroy all the bloody clothes except one glove and a sock.

The glove, soaked in blood, shows up on the side of his property, and the sock, soaked from the top through the bottom, ends up in the middle of the bedroom, on white carpet, and not one footprint or blood trail leading to and from the sock.

Ummm..................OK.

Guru
06-13-2008, 04:41 AM
He may have been guilty, but the police planted evidence, I am pretty certain about that.

He kills two people by slashing their throats, walks through the blood, manages to destroy all the bloody clothes except one glove and a sock.

The glove, soaked in blood, shows up on the side of his property, and the sock, soaked from the top through the bottom, ends up in the middle of the bedroom, on white carpet, and not one footprint or blood trail leading to and from the sock.

Ummm..................OK.

Don't forget his Oscar winning performance while trying on said glove.

Rausch
06-13-2008, 04:42 AM

I don't think for a moment that he did it, just that he planned it.

Hired someone, had that idiot Kato pay some scum he likely knew, whatever. Looking at the crime scene I don't see one guy doing it. You have a spry tennis instructor (not on two gimp knees) and hot wife. Both went down quick and not far from each other.

I don't think it was OJ himself. I think they wanted the goods to push OJ to get him to break, get scared and cough up evidence, and when he didn't they "added" to the evidence. Still he didn't fold. They had no way of knowing who did it.

The jury could just sense it wasn't just him but didn't know who. OJ knows, It's why he said he would look for the "killers."

ChiefsFanatic
06-13-2008, 05:11 AM
I don't think for a moment that he did it, just that he planned it.

Hired someone, had that idiot Kato pay some scum he likely knew, whatever. Looking at the crime scene I don't see one guy doing it. You have a spry tennis instructor (not on two gimp knees) and hot wife. Both went down quick and not far from each other.

I don't think it was OJ himself. I think they wanted the goods to push OJ to get him to break, get scared and cough up evidence, and when he didn't they "added" to the evidence. Still he didn't fold. They had no way of knowing who did it.

The jury could just sense it wasn't just him but didn't know who. OJ knows, It's why he said he would look for the "killers."

I was always pissed about the excuse they used to enter his property. They said they went to inform him that his EX-WIFE was dead, and saw blood on the sidewalk. So, in court they show this blood that spurred them over the fence, and it was a spec about 1/4" wide. BULLSHIT! They knew that there had been domestic violence and went to his house looking for him as a suspect. Why lie about that? They had to lie about it because they entered his property without a warrant.

acesn8s
06-13-2008, 08:50 AM
If he didn't do it then why run? Why did the goldman's get 25 mil..er..waiting for their 25 mil? Why couldn't he get custody of his kids afterward?

OJ didn't do it like Micheal Jackson doesn't sleep with little boys.

chasedude
06-13-2008, 09:30 AM
Don't forget his Oscar winning performance while trying on said glove.

So was Johnny Cochrane...

If it doesn't fit! You must Acquit!

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:LM05_WVnZ5IWxM:http://www.injusticebusters.com/index.htg/00004/cochran.johnny.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.injusticebusters.com/index.htg/00004/cochran.johnny.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.injusticebusters.com/05/Cochran_Johnny.shtml&h=707&w=576&sz=23&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=LM05_WVnZ5IWxM:&tbnh=140&tbnw=114&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djohnny%2Bcochrane%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DGN%26sa%3DN)

ChiefsFanatic
06-13-2008, 10:15 AM
If he didn't do it then why run? Why did the goldman's get 25 mil..er..waiting for their 25 mil? Why couldn't he get custody of his kids afterward?

OJ didn't do it like Micheal Jackson doesn't sleep with little boys.

The truth is, only 3 people know for sure who did it, and unfortunately 2 of them are dead.

As much as I hate to see guilty people go free, I still don't want the police to get away with manufacturing evidence. I honestly feel that they moved evidence from the crime scene to O.J.'s property, because they wanted to make sure they got a conviction. When they entered his property and obtained "evidence" against him, I feel they did so illegaly.

gblowfish
06-13-2008, 02:05 PM
That happened the day after I got married. I was sitting in Candlestick Park with my wifey watching Cubs/Giants, and they had the "White Bronco Chase" on the video board in the outfield. Kept it on even while the game was being played. Weird. Most of the people I talked to in California at the time said they thought OJ was innoncent, and the LAPD was out to frame him. I was not surprised when he got off.

California is a very strange land.

BigRock
06-13-2008, 02:33 PM
It was OJ's oldest son who killed them. I saw a whole documentary about it. Documentaries never lie.

Seriously, though, there actually was some interesting evidence pointing to his son, and the LAPD never even talked to him because they were focused on OJ from the get-go.

CoMoChief
06-13-2008, 02:36 PM
I like the South Park Johnny Cochran spoof about Chewbacca.