PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff How Dumb Was This Guy?

The Rick
06-13-2008, 04:12 PM
Police arrest two for OWI in same accident

Brookfield police arrested suspected two drunken drivers at the same accident scene last night.

Police responded to a hit-and-run accident at Moorland Road and Greenfield Avenue around 10 p.m. Thursday after a vehicle had struck a traffic standard and fled the scene. Officers located the vehicle a short distance away near Tremont Street and Harvey Avenue, where it had struck a gravel pile and a fire hydrant.

Police arrested the driver, a 48-year-old Milwaukee man, for drunken driving, open intoxicants and two counts of hit and run. His blood-alcohol content was 0.26.

While officers were completing their investigation, another vehicle pulled up behind the squad cars and began revving its engine.

Police made contact with the driver, a 26-year-old New Berlin man, and administered field sobriety tests, which he failed. The man was arrested for his second drunken-driving offense, and his BAC was 0.19.

As officers dealt with those two drunken drivers, another officer made a third drunken driving arrest at Capitol Drive and Pilgrim Road on the city's north side. A patrol officer noticed the vehicle speeding and swerving in and out of its lane.

The driver, a 29-year-old Pewaukee woman, was arrested for her third drunken-driving offense. Results of her blood-alcohol test were not yet available.
:shake:

CoMoChief
06-13-2008, 06:16 PM
I got a DWI from a sobriety checkpoint right in front of my apt, and it was to the point where there was no detour I could possible take at the last moment.

Talk about a bad night.

Baby Lee
06-13-2008, 06:27 PM
On Cops last week, they had the policeman doing his usual 'harass the guy with the missing license plate light until you can trick him into letting you search his car for an ancient roach' when a pickup full of dykes hit a fireplug, then roared off around the corner.
The officer jumped into his cruiser and tracked down the truck in an apartment parking lot. Soon thereafter he, on foot, came across one of the chicks, sweating profusely, in another part of the parking lot.
First words out of her mouth, before the officer said a word?

"I didn't have anything to do with that truck."

eazyb81
06-13-2008, 06:34 PM
I got a DWI from a sobriety checkpoint right in front of my apt, and it was to the point where there was no detour I could possible take at the last moment.

Talk about a bad night.

About a year ago, I was completely shit-canned going north on 169 from Westport and got stopped at a sobriety checkpoint past the bridge, and somehow, someway, I didn't get a DUI. I even had the "follow the laser" and "get out and walk a straight line" tests. Luckiest day of my life.

Adept Havelock
06-13-2008, 06:45 PM

Talk about a bad night.

About a year ago, I was completely shit-canned going north on 169 from Westport and got stopped at a sobriety checkpoint past the bridge, and somehow, someway, I didn't get a DUI. I even had the "follow the laser" and "get out and walk a straight line" tests. Luckiest day of my life.

With all due respect, next time spare someone else's family the opportunity of having their life ripped apart and either 1) Call a damn taxi, or 2) Drive into a bridge support at high speed. Thanks.

stlchiefs
06-13-2008, 09:48 PM
With all due respect, next time Drive into a bridge support at high speed. Thanks.

I love the phrase "With all due respect". Whenever anyone begins with it they mean the exact opposite. :)

On a serious note, have a sober driver or call a cab. Many of us have been idiots at least once in our lives, but don't make the mistake again please.

Skip Towne
06-13-2008, 11:00 PM
I love the phrase "With all due respect". Whenever anyone begins with it they mean the exact opposite. :)

On a serious note, have a sober driver or call a cab. Many of us have been idiots at least once in our lives, but don't make the mistake again please.

Same with "no offense but" phrases. I'm immediately offended because they knew it was offensive before they said it.

Ultra Peanut
06-13-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm not racist or nothin', but we shoulda just killed all the nips when we had the chance.

Adept Havelock
06-13-2008, 11:17 PM

Nah, if it was completely without respect I wouldn't have included the "Call a damn cab" suggestion. I would have taken the same response I did with that idiot sedated when he was bragging about his DUI and only made my second suggestion. In his case, that would have had the added benefit of helping the gene pool out a bit as well. :)

Skip Towne
06-13-2008, 11:23 PM
I'm not racist or nothin', but we shoulda just killed all the nips when we had the chance.

We tried.