PDA

View Full Version : Life "Official Man Law Thread"

CoMoChief
06-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Pretty self-explanatory. If you have a Man Law you'd like to share post it.

"Thou shall not hide the TV remote control"

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Nothing pisses me off more when I'm tired and I wanna flop on the couch and watch TV, and I have to ****ing get up and turn the damn channels with the buttons on the front of the TV because I can't find the ****ing remote.

Post away....

Baby Lee
06-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Heard a sound the other day that made me draft a new man law on the spot.

When in a public toilet, with others around, if you must fart, fart away, if you must grunt, OK, but Never EVER sigh.

Easy 6
06-14-2008, 10:23 AM
ML#2) A good man is an honest man, answering...'why yes, yes those jeans DO make you look fat' in response to her query...is perfectly acceptable.

Baby Lee
06-14-2008, 10:24 AM
ML#2) A good man is an honest man, answering...'why yes, yes those jeans DO make you look fat' in response to her query...is perfectly acceptable.

Actually, it's the fat ass IN the jeans. . .

Pablo
06-14-2008, 10:26 AM
If you allow your beer to get warm, you must consume it regardless of temperature.

A virtuous man drinks at a steady pace, so as to never face this problem.

To waste beer is to waste life itself!

milkman
06-14-2008, 10:34 AM

When in a public toilet, with others around, if you must fart, fart away, if you must grunt, OK, but Never EVER sigh.

Sorry, but I have no control when my ass makes a sigh of relief.

Baconeater
06-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Use power tools whenever possible, even if it's not necessary.

"Honey, can you slice this ham up for me?"

"Sure, I'll go get the chainsaw..."

Friendo
06-14-2008, 10:36 AM
neutrality is the order of the day when the subject of a recent acquaintance divorce comes up, and the man-blame game commences...for good measure you might even throw in a "he seems like a pretty good dude to me, and come to think of it, looks happier too"!

HonestChieffan
06-14-2008, 10:40 AM

Can you whistle and say Wow!

MOhillbilly
06-14-2008, 10:57 AM
your word is bond.
a handshake is everything.
look people in the eye when you speak to them.
ride in the middle so you dont have to open the gate.

blueballs
06-14-2008, 11:37 AM
men don't need any stinking laws

Rain Man
06-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Contrary to popular belief, it is NOT a violation of Man Law to ask directions when lost. However, it IS a violation of Man Law to ask anyone other than the most attractive woman available.

SPATCH
06-14-2008, 02:11 PM
upon the occasion that you and your buddy witness an embarrassing "trip and fall" by a woman...

a hardy laugh followed by a high-five is in order

Pablo
06-14-2008, 02:13 PM
upon the occasion that you and your buddy witness an embarrassing "trip and fall" by a woman...

a hardy laugh followed by a high-five is in orderA high five?

Is this 1992?

CoMoChief
06-14-2008, 02:18 PM
A high five?

Is this 1992?

High Fives are NEVER outdated.

NEVER.......

The high five was invented in acient Greece and is still going on strong today.

Buehler445
06-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Sundays are for football. When there is no football, Sundays are for ensuring your yard looks significantly better than every other yard on the block.

Fishing is also another alternative for Sundays.

Pablo
06-14-2008, 02:29 PM
High Fives are NEVER outdated.

NEVER.......

The high five was invented in acient Greece and is still going on strong today.Sure, and stonewash is still fashionable.

Baconeater
06-14-2008, 02:38 PM
Sundays are for football. When there is no football, Sundays are for ensuring your yard looks significantly better than every other yard on the block.
Maybe if you live in a neighborhood where everyone has a job, because lord knows even if I spend every Sunday from dawn to dusk working in my yard I'll never be able to keep up with the retired old fogeys in my neighborhood who spend EVERY ****ING DAY working in their yard.

Rain Man
06-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Man Law: If it's only dislocated, you are obligated to pop it back in yourself and move on.

CoMoChief
06-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Sure, and stonewash is still fashionable.

You know what else isn't outdated and never will be????

Sitting in a chair A.C Slater style!!!

noa
06-14-2008, 03:05 PM
An able-bodied may never be seen carrying nothing while his wife/concubine/girlfriend carries something heavy.

If the able-bodied man sees an elderly/feeble/disabled person struggling to carry or move something, he must step up to the plate and assist.

Extra Point
06-14-2008, 03:23 PM
NO matter how thankless she may be, always hold the door open for her.

noa is absolutely right.

KCChiefsMan
06-14-2008, 03:28 PM
An able-bodied may never be seen carrying nothing while his wife/concubine/girlfriend carries something heavy.

If the able-bodied man sees an elderly/feeble/disabled person struggling to carry or move something, he must step up to the plate and assist.

that's more like the golden rule if you ask me. But I agree

kstater
06-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Man Law: You must not sleep with your neighbors wife. If neighbor is out of the country, all bets are off.

CoMoChief
06-14-2008, 03:44 PM

Unless she's in training to become a Navy Seal

Buehler445
06-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Maybe if you live in a neighborhood where everyone has a job, because lord knows even if I spend every Sunday from dawn to dusk working in my yard I'll never be able to keep up with the retired old fogeys in my neighborhood who spend EVERY ****ING DAY working in their yard.

I gotta old bitch on my block, and my grass completely dominates hers! Maybe she is a little closer to dead than yours. But Scotts Turfbuilder and water is the key to success.

SPATCH
06-14-2008, 04:20 PM
A high five?

Is this 1992?

you bite your tongue...

the high-five is an american classic

SPATCH
06-14-2008, 04:21 PM
You know what else isn't outdated and never will be????

Sitting in a chair A.C Slater style!!!

:bravo: straight up