PDA

View Full Version : News Cop kills man beating baby...

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-15-2008, 08:04 PM
Unfortunately the baby dies from the injuries. I wish the cops could have gotten there sooner.

May the baby rest peacefully in heaven.

May the pos responsible forever burn in hell.

http://www.kcra.com/news/16614252/detail.html

stlchiefs
06-15-2008, 08:08 PM
POS got what he deserved. At least he doesn't have the chance to drag this out in the court system for years. The poor child never had a chance.

doomy3
06-15-2008, 08:25 PM
Unbelievable. WTF is wrong with people?

The thing is, I wonder if the cop will actually get in trouble for killing the guy.

Pablo
06-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Wow...I'm looking at my 3 month old little boy right now. I really don't understand how people can be so violent to such a defenseless little child. Sick bastard.

Pablo
06-15-2008, 08:42 PM

The thing is, I wonder if the cop will actually get in trouble for killing the guy.Who knows? Our judicial system is so backwards, they'll have to consider the feelings and rights of a f*cking baby murderer.

banyon
06-15-2008, 08:55 PM
The helicopter landed in a nearby cow pasture within a minute of arriving. The Modesto police officer commanded the man to stop at gunpoint 10 to 15 yards away from behind a set of electric and barbwire fences, Singh said. When the man "continued to stomp the child," the officer fired, Singh said.

http://www.kansascity.com/440/story/665285.html

Sounds like he followed protocol to me. Should be justifiable useof force in defense of another.

TinyEvel
06-15-2008, 09:14 PM
NO reason. This kind of news just empties me.
Aggh! Tragic for everyone involved.

Fruit Ninja
06-15-2008, 09:15 PM
I live 15 min from Turlok. At least he cant hurt anyone anymore. RiP baby. :(

Count Zarth
06-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Man-eating babies are a rising threat these days. That cop is a hero.

wutamess
06-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Great! saves millions of our taxpaying $'s without him appealing and such.
Sad for the baby but the killing by the officer is more than justifiable.
If only other murder offenders were dealt with just as swiftly.

To hell with rehabilitating them.

Pablo
06-15-2008, 10:03 PM

To hell with rehabilitating them.Yep. Sometimes rehabilitation is a viable option, but if you're killing/molesting children, death is probably the quickest and most fair way to be dealt with.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Yep. Sometimes rehabilitation is a viable option, but if you're killing/molesting children, death is probably the quickest and most fair way to be dealt with.

Probably? I think all molesters/abusers should be executed without appeal.

SPATCH
06-15-2008, 10:46 PM
senseless...

i feel sick......... absolutely horrible

i can't believe those people quit trying to stop him and just let him keep doing that. unbelievable.

Pablo
06-15-2008, 10:50 PM
senseless...

i feel sick......... absolutely horrible

i can't believe those people quit trying to stop him and just let him keep doing that. unbelievable.Yeah, I'm not a violent guy, but if I saw some asshole doing anything close to this I'd stop him somehow. Tire iron, golf club, something.

Pablo
06-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Probably? I think all molesters/abusers should be executed without appeal.I meant instant death as in this guys case, not death row or whatever.

Silock
06-15-2008, 10:58 PM
Our judicial system is so backwards, they'll have to consider the feelings and rights of a f*cking baby murderer.

I wouldn't consider fair application of the laws as "backwards." He's clearly guilty, and anyone would recognize that. If they DIDN'T consider his rights, then I'd consider that backwards.

stlchiefs
06-15-2008, 11:02 PM
i can't believe those people quit trying to stop him and just let him keep doing that. unbelievable.

I was wondering that myself. 2 or 3 cars stopped and no one was able to stop the guy? Obviously it doesn't give descriptions of the people involved, but you'd think that 2-3 = 2-3 people at a minimum would have at least been able to stop this pos from killing the baby.

Farzin
06-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Wow..I remember hearing a story that a man killed his child because the child ruined the father's 360 gamer score or something...stuff like this is just awful and it makes me sick to my stomach..R.I.P Baby.

Silock
06-15-2008, 11:09 PM
I was wondering that myself. 2 or 3 cars stopped and no one was able to stop the guy? Obviously it doesn't give descriptions of the people involved, but you'd think that 2-3 = 2-3 people at a minimum would have at least been able to stop this pos from killing the baby.

I wonder if the child was already dead at that point. I mean, how long does it take to kill a 2 year old? 1, maybe 2 kicks and it's pretty much game over. Maybe they felt that their lives were in danger and didn't see the point in risking themselves at that point (if the child had already passed).

Anyway, good riddance to that POS. He doesn't deserve to live, anyway.

Pitt Gorilla
06-15-2008, 11:24 PM
I know that some people think that everything happens for a reason, but I can't think of any reason a child like this should ever have to endure such pain. Unreal.

little jacob
06-15-2008, 11:33 PM
just shows how broken the world really is with our own human nature. i dont think people are inherently good. like how we have to restrain ourselves from doing things that are wrong. when someone loses control they do things that are bad. wrong is the default.

i guess you could hope the guy was mentally ill so that it might make some semblance of sense but i think some people are just plain overtaken by evil.

poor child. i hope that in whatever infant way was possible the baby enjoyed some happiness and joyful moments in his or her short life.

Duck Dog
06-16-2008, 05:15 AM
How could a crowd of people not stop the guy?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
06-16-2008, 05:54 AM
I know that some people think that everything happens for a reason, but I can't think of any reason a child like this should ever have to endure such pain. Unreal.

The idea of an innocent child such as this being beaten to death; or my own son being trapped between a mattress footboard and suffocating "happens for a reason" is complete bullshit.

The only reason tragedies like this happen is the POS assholes responsible. From the stupid bitch that was watching my son, or the worthless scumbag who beat this baby do death.

big nasty kcnut
06-16-2008, 06:25 AM
People are for the most part good. This guy is a sick mf'er who give people a bad name hope he burn in hell.

kepp
06-16-2008, 06:26 AM

The thing is, I wonder if the cop will actually get in trouble for killing the guy.

He deserves a commendation, but since it's Kalifornia...who knows.

ohiobronco2
06-16-2008, 06:45 AM

To hell with rehabilitating them.

I guess the question really becomes who do we rehabilitate? Frankly, if you catch somebody in the act of a crime such as this, I have no problem with the police taking the criminal out. If you don't catch somebody in the act, you give them a trial and if there exists a mountain of evidence, you take them in the back room and execute them. I'd even go as far as billing his family for the bullet. I'm tired of taxpayer dollars going to the "rehabilitation" of these scum bags.

ohiobronco2
06-16-2008, 06:49 AM
How could a crowd of people not stop the guy?

Did you see the video of the man getting hit by a car and people just passed him by in the street. After several minutes somebody finally walked out to check on him. I asked my wife, "how can people just pass him by and not help." Her responce, "They were probably afraid to walk out and try to help him. I guarantee they left him in the street and in the path of further traffic, because you don't know what kind of injuries he might have. If you further injure him by moving him, who knows, his family may sue." My wife is probably right, you go to help somebody and end up getting sued. Sad state of the world we live in today.

El Jefe
06-16-2008, 07:41 AM
Yeah, I'm not a violent guy, but if I saw some asshole doing anything close to this I'd stop him somehow. Tire iron, golf club, something.

Im the same, you have to do something, I couldn't just sit their and watch somebody kick an infant in the head.

WilliamTheIrish
06-16-2008, 08:00 AM
People kill defenseless children more than you know. It apparently has to be a particularly heinous for it to make the news.

Or for people to take notice.

KCUnited
06-16-2008, 08:27 AM
I'm relieved they killed ol boy before he had a chance to decapitate and discard the body, like Precious Doe. I'll never forget looking at that kids picture everytime I turned around and for what it did to the community. POS.

CoMoChief
06-16-2008, 08:37 AM
The baby must have owed him money.

Saggysack
06-16-2008, 08:57 AM
That MF'in heffer got off easy. Wound the MF'er in his arm, send the bitch into general population with it well known he stomped a child to death.

cookster50
06-16-2008, 09:59 AM
The only punishment worthy involves a jar of honey, clothing removed, honey slathered on the nether regions, sitting said nether regions on an army ant hill.

vailpass
06-16-2008, 10:22 AM
I couldn't even finish that story. My God. Watch the family of the baby killer try to sue the police for wrongful death. Watch the jury come back with "not guilty" before the judge can finish giving them instructions.

Pestilence
06-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Figures that this happened about 2 hours away from where I live. Stupid POS. RIP to the little one.

BIG_DADDY
06-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Run over the POS, do something. I can't believe nobody could stop this guy.

little jacob
06-16-2008, 11:07 AM
The baby must have owed him money.

is this really something you like to make jokes about you !&@&head?

little jacob
06-16-2008, 11:09 AM
Run over the POS, do something. I can't believe nobody could stop this guy.

if i would have seen this guy he would have gotten two things from me, a warning and then a .45

BIG_DADDY
06-16-2008, 11:16 AM
if i would have seen this guy he would have gotten two things from me, a warning and then a .45

We have become such a bunch of bleeding vagina passivists, it's just friggen pathetic.

little jacob
06-16-2008, 11:19 AM
We have become such a bunch of bleeding vagina passivists, it's just friggen pathetic.

some people do get up in arms if people spank their kids. not for the same reason though

BIG_DADDY
06-16-2008, 11:25 AM

yea well if Obama has it his way you will have to resort to using a crow bar.

Sure-Oz
06-16-2008, 11:35 AM
Im sure those witnesses couldve stopped him but they didnt, wtf

BIG_DADDY
06-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Im sure those witnesses couldve stopped him but they didnt, wtf

That's what the police are for, oops to late. What would you like for dinner Margaret?

little jacob
06-16-2008, 11:39 AM
That's what the police are for, oops to late. What would you like for dinner Margaret?

when seconds count the police are only minutes away

Dartgod
06-16-2008, 11:40 AM
If they couldn't stop the guy from beating him, couldn't someone at least scooped up the child and taken off running? I don't get it. :shrug:

BIG_DADDY
06-16-2008, 11:47 AM
when seconds count the police are only minutes away

exactly!! LMAO

CoMoChief
06-16-2008, 11:53 AM

Woah calm the **** down buddy. Looks like someone needs their diaper changed.

There's a lot of dry humor that goes a long ways here. You will soon realize that.

FWIW the guy is a sicko and got what he deserved.

There is that better? Did your vagina stop hurting?

thurman merman
06-16-2008, 12:13 PM
Did you see the video of the man getting hit by a car and people just passed him by in the street. After several minutes somebody finally walked out to check on him. I asked my wife, "how can people just pass him by and not help." Her responce, "They were probably afraid to walk out and try to help him. I guarantee they left him in the street and in the path of further traffic, because you don't know what kind of injuries he might have. If you further injure him by moving him, who knows, his family may sue." My wife is probably right, you go to help somebody and end up getting sued. Sad state of the world we live in today.

somebody around here was shot to death a couple months ago for offering to help somebody in a car stranded on the side of the road. stuff like that makes me scared to offer to help anybody too.

little jacob
06-16-2008, 12:15 PM
Woah calm the **** down buddy. Looks like someone needs their diaper changed.

There's a lot of dry humor that goes a long ways here. You will soon realize that.

FWIW the guy is a sicko and got what he deserved.

There is that better? Did your vagina stop hurting?

i might eventually realize that but it didnt take me long to realize you are the biggest dumbsh!t in this place

cookster50
06-16-2008, 12:49 PM
n00b alert!

Silock
06-16-2008, 01:00 PM
i might eventually realize that but it didnt take me long to realize you are the biggest dumbsh!t in this place

Well, that's true, but for totally different reasons that are not related to this thread.

BTW, what's your opinion of Sasha Kaun?

BIG_DADDY
06-16-2008, 01:12 PM
Well, that's true, but for totally different reasons that are not related to this thread.

I think all those people standing around watching this may have been on soy supplementation.

Silock
06-16-2008, 01:34 PM
I think all those people standing around watching this may have been on soy supplementation.

Maybe they should have unleashed their pit bulls on him.

chiefs1111
06-16-2008, 01:36 PM
I just dont get what the hell is wrong with some people seriously....... just seems to be more and more dumbshits in the world everyday

BIG_DADDY
06-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Maybe they should have unleashed their pit bulls on him.

LMAO

little jacob
06-16-2008, 01:43 PM

well i dont really have one but he certainly doesnt suck

Dartgod
06-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Am I the only one who keeps reading the thread title as "Cop kills man eating baby"?

Radar Chief
06-16-2008, 02:20 PM
Am I the only one who keeps reading the thread title as "Cop kills man eating baby"?

:LOL: Probably.

stlchiefs
06-16-2008, 02:56 PM

I agree. Dry humor yeah, about a defenseless child being beat to death, no. I see no humor in that in any fashion whatsoever.

CoMo should have warned you that there are a small number of ignorant focks on the board, I've never had an opinion of him one way or the other before. He now definitely fits in that category.

CoMoChief
06-16-2008, 03:17 PM

n00b's just crying some more. Gotta love it.

CoMoChief
06-16-2008, 03:17 PM

I read that too. Thats what initially got me to click on the post to be honest. Hah.

Beerfund
06-16-2008, 03:57 PM
**** that guy is all i have to say about that.

BIG_DADDY
06-16-2008, 04:03 PM
**** that guy is all i have to say about that.

Um, he is already dead dude.

doomy3
06-16-2008, 07:30 PM

There's no question about that.

manchambo
06-16-2008, 09:00 PM
Probably? I think all molesters/abusers should be executed without appeal.

Apparently you have an imperfect understanding of the purpose of appeal.

TinyEvel
06-16-2008, 09:37 PM
It gets worse. I read some follow-up articles. The guy was bashing the baby against the asphalt and stomping it. Man was bloody all over the arms. A 56 year-old man approached him begging t ostop, said the dude was quiet and calm. Old man said "his eyes were hollow. Like I could see through them to the back of his head. He kept saying "This boy's got the demon in him" and he grabbed at a pen in my shirt pocket saying "give me the knife! Give me the knife!"
Firefighters tried to give the baby CPR but it was long gone. Those who lived through this/witnessed it wil have nightmares for a long time, I bet.

GoHuge
06-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah I'm not sure how you can't do something to stop that POS. You'd have to kill me before I'd sit there and watch that happen. Terrible for the baby. The guy is dead, but unfortunately justice wasn't served in this situation. He should have gone through some serious pain first.

crazycoffey
06-17-2008, 12:50 AM
Man-eating babies are a rising threat these days. That cop is a hero.

mmmm, has anyone seen Mecca recently?
J/k - more dry humor.....

Sick shit in this world somethimes, hate this type of stuff.