PDA

View Full Version : Electronics Samsung Instinct

kcmecker
06-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Anyone looking to get this phone from Sprint? I picked mine up this evening and am impressed so far. :thumb:

irishjayhawk
06-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Samsung finally made a good phone?

My cons:
- Sprint

It trumps all pros.

The Bad Guy
06-20-2008, 06:11 PM
I want the phone, however, I have such an incredible rate plan that has been grandfathered, I'm not switching it to get this phone.

SLAG
06-20-2008, 07:08 PM
I want the phone, however, I have such an incredible rate plan that has been grandfathered, I'm not switching it to get this phone.

Yep
Me too
I wanted to get it but they said I had to switch rate plans

I said No

Braincase
06-20-2008, 10:07 PM
Wife and mine's plan with Sprint expires this month. We're taking a long hard look at the Instinct. I try to keep my stuff local, and I guess I must be in the minority, but I've never had any problems with Sprint.

irishjayhawk
06-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Wife and mine's plan with Sprint expires this month. We're taking a long hard look at the Instinct. I try to keep my stuff local, and I guess I must be in the minority, but I've never had any problems with Sprint.

Well, you're extremely lucky then. Or you don't use it much.

In any case, I won't be surprised if they are extinct in 2 years.

Silock
06-20-2008, 11:55 PM
Sprint? Not likely. Not with the new deals they have with Google and Microsoft.

The Instinct looks neat, but I think I'd rather have an iPhone. Sucks, because I have a kickass plan with Sprint and the AT&T plans blow donkey nuts. Not sure what I'm going to do. I'll probably end up with an Instinct in December.

TRR
06-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Well, you're extremely lucky then. Or you don't use it much.

In any case, I won't be surprised if they are extinct in 2 years.

You are absolutely clueless if you think that. They have more deals in the works than any other cell provider out there.

irishjayhawk
06-21-2008, 02:29 AM
I view the deals and the Simply Everything plan as a last ditch, too little too late ploy. But that's just me.

irishjayhawk
06-21-2008, 02:31 AM
Sprint? Not likely. Not with the new deals they have with Google and Microsoft.

The Instinct looks neat, but I think I'd rather have an iPhone. Sucks, because I have a kickass plan with Sprint and the AT&T plans blow donkey nuts. Not sure what I'm going to do. I'll probably end up with an Instinct in December.

Yep.

But in fairness:

Their data plans are in line with every other company. It's just gouging the consumer. :shake:

And ATT Service trumps Sprint any day of the week, so that should also make up for the price.