PDA

View Full Version : Misc This guy is a bad ass!

Bwana
06-21-2008, 09:32 PM
Damn, this guy has balls the size of pickle jars. I don't know if I could have hung around that long.

http://www.aventure-chasse-peche-video.com/fullscreen.php?title=&url=http://www.aventure-chasse-peche-video.com/flvideo/82.flv&runtime=auto

Bwana
06-21-2008, 10:03 PM
The video feed comes and goes, keep trying, it's worth it.

btlook1
06-22-2008, 01:01 AM
Excellent video...I wouldn't have stayed! Quite a story that guy has to tell!

TinyEvel
06-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Why? are moose mean?

ChiefFripp
06-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Why? are moose mean?
What he asked.

MTG#10
06-22-2008, 05:14 PM
Damn, this guy has balls the size of pickle jars. I don't know if I could have hung around that long.

http://www.aventure-chasse-peche-video.com/fullscreen.php?title=&url=http://www.aventure-chasse-peche-video.com/flvideo/82.flv&runtime=auto

He really didnt have a choice. Had he moved with the beast that close it probably would have charged him.

MTG#10
06-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Why? are moose mean?

It was a cow with her calf, very unpredictable.

Bwana
06-22-2008, 06:23 PM
It was a cow with her calf, very unpredictable.

I would rather come face to face with a Grizzly than a cow with a calf. (no bullshit) The odds of that guy coming out of that without getting abused is about like the odds of getting hit by lighting twice in one day. Moose are about the only think I shy away from when I'm up in the mountains. That can get REALLY mean REALLY fast.

trndobrd
06-22-2008, 06:37 PM
I've had deer come up on me like that and it was pretty freaky, had it been a moose I would have been walking around with squishy pants for the rest of the day.

Cock Wrangler
06-22-2008, 06:52 PM
I would rather come face to face with a Grizzly than a cow with a calf. (no bullshit) The odds of that guy coming out of that without getting abused is about like the odds of getting hit by lighting twice in one day. Moose are about the only think I shy away from when I'm up in the mountains. That can get REALLY mean REALLY fast.

KcMizzou
06-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Bwana has a secret admirer. How sweet.

Bwana
06-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Bwana has a secret admirer. How sweet.

He must have come from early from his job at Mickey D's. "Would you like to super size that sir?" LMAO

Broncos suck!
06-22-2008, 07:30 PM
He must have come from early from his job at Mickey D's.

gers?

luv
06-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Did I miss something? When did he say you didn't have a high school diploma?

kstater
06-22-2008, 07:32 PM
The best part about trolls is trying to keep up with him as he goes from topic to topic.

Bwana
06-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Oh Nooooo's I make a typo. Perhaps I should move up to the next level, you know the one, where I lose my balls, go under a fake name because I'm a weak tit and start trolling football boards. Yeah, that's the ticket! :shake:

Dayze
06-22-2008, 08:06 PM
....a moose once bit my sister.

Bwana
06-22-2008, 08:09 PM
....a moose once bit my sister.

Bad Moose!

KcMizzou
06-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Bad Moose!LMAO

That shouldn't have cracked me up nearly as bad as it did.

BigVE
06-22-2008, 08:21 PM
I almost had to question whether this moose was truly wild and not hand raised in the past or something. Why? Because even the best of scent/odor masking methods are not THAT effective at that close of range. The slightest unnatural scent would have spooked a truly wild animal. I'm just sayin'. Sure, Im a skeptic but either way it's a very cool video.

Bwana
06-22-2008, 09:13 PM
I almost had to question whether this moose was truly wild and not hand raised in the past or something. Why? Because even the best of scent/odor masking methods are not THAT effective at that close of range. The slightest unnatural scent would have spooked a truly wild animal. I'm just sayin'. Sure, Im a skeptic but either way it's a very cool video.

I don't know BigVE: The wind would seem to back the video, but I guess you never know. Even if she were hand raised, I sure would not turst her with a calf along with her.

OmegaRed
06-22-2008, 10:15 PM
I took this last November in my front yard.
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm221/jvb423/242.jpg

QuikSsurfer
06-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Awesome video.

Good to see you making friends with the n00bs. :)

KcMizzou
06-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Awesome video.

Good to see you making friends with the n00bs. :)Bwana loves the noobs. He takes them turkey hunting.

**SPOILER**

(The turkey is in his pants.)

OmegaRed
06-22-2008, 10:39 PM
Hey now, I don't know who that other guy is but I am no noob. I've been posting like a madman for the past 4 1/2 years! Before that I just lurked.

Bwana
06-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Awesome video.

Good to see you making friends with the n00bs. :)

Yeah Quik, that dude is some pole smoking, douchebag, waste of skin, that hangs out over at the donks board and goes by the name LB 52. I abused him over here about 3 years ago when he came over here trolling. Like a bad case of the herp, he shows up every now and then and shows his ass. He kept PMing me how he was going to show up on my doorstep and "kick my ass." LMAO (Still waiting) He's like a pissed off lady bug, fun to watch and can make a bit of noise, but no harm will come from the hands of the little panty waste. The only person I am pissed off at is his mother. She should have taken him out in the back streets of Denver with a coat hanger in her first trimester.

QuikSsurfer
06-23-2008, 08:37 AM
Yeah Quik, that dude is some pole smoking, douchebag, waste of skin, that hangs out over at the donks board and goes by the name LB 52. I abused him over here about 3 years ago when he came over here trolling. Like a bad case of the herp, he shows up every now and then and shows his ass. He kept PMing me how he was going to show up on my doorstep and "kick my ass." LMAO (Still waiting) He's like a pissed off lady bug, fun to watch and can make a bit of noise, but no harm will come from the hands of the little panty waste. The only person I am pissed off at is his mother. She should have taken him out in the back streets of Denver with a coat hanger in her first trimester.

ROFL

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/2cfw040.gif

RNR
06-23-2008, 11:13 AM

ROFL Got to watch out for those keyboard tough guys! :eek:

Fish
06-23-2008, 12:28 PM
Wow... that is a crazy video. I would have pissed down my leg. Mama Moose isn't one I'd want to bother with. I was wondering if it was going to cut it's lip on the broadhead or something...

And I don't think it was tame at all. Likely just very used to human scent in it's territory.