PDA

View Full Version : Science California to Legalize Weed for Everyone

Ari Chi3fs
07-05-2008, 05:57 PM
California to Legalize Weed for Everyone

http://laist.com/attachments/la_anti/bwweeeed.jpg
That was an eighth of some $80 weed. 510 Kush. Photo by Anti/LAist
<script type="text/javascript"> digg_url = 'http://digg.com/world_news/California_to_Legalize_Weed_for_Everyone'; </script> <script src="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <iframe src="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.php?u=http%3A//digg.com/world_news/California_to_Legalize_Weed_for_Everyone" frameborder="0" height="80" scrolling="no" width="52"></iframe>
There is an initiative in the works that could end up on the November ballot that allows for marijuana to be sold to anyone, and anywhere that already sells alcohol. Its being called The Inalienable Rights Enforcement Initiative (http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_j.htm#1341). From the full text of the measure:This initiative will amend the Constitution of California to defend and safeguard the inalienable rights of the People against infringement by governments and corporations, providing for the lawful growth, sale, and possession of marijuana. Marijuana will be taxed through a system of stamps and licenses--a $5 stamp will be required for the sale of an eighth ounce of marijuana and a $50 annual license will be required for the growth of one marijuana plant. To protect participants and encourage participation in the system, such licenses and stamps will be available anonymously in stores where marijuana is sold.So instead of getting some quack doctor to give you a prescription for $100 because of your supposed "anxiety" or alleged "insomnia", you will just pay an extra tax each time you buy yourself another 8th.
Aside from allowing all willing adults to be able to buy weed easily, this initiative will start to generate revenue for California, and stimulate our struggling economy. More weed stores means more jobs for Californians, more taxes to be collected, and more people enjoying better weed (http://laist.com/2008/06/29/weed_review_master_kush.php). And finally marijuana will be put into the same file as Alcohol and Cigarettes where it belongs, instead of it being equated with crack-cocaine and heroine.
The initiative goes on to say why they believe this to be a necessary measure:We also hold these truths to be self-evident-That, as an intoxicant, marijuana is far less harmful to the health and safety of the People than alcohol--That, as a smoking substance, marijuana is far less addictive or harmful to the health of the People than tobacco--That, even though alcohol is harmful to the health and safety of the People, the prohibition of alcohol from 1920 to 1933 only increased the harms associated with alcohol use: criminals seized control of the alcohol market, crime and violence increased greatly, and poverty, unemployment, and corruption flourished, while otherwise lawful alcohol drinkers were treated as "criminals" subject to detention, arrest, and incarceration, even though they had not harmed the rights of anyone--That, as with alcohol prohibition, the prohibition of marijuana has only increased the harms associated with the use of marijuana: criminals control a multi-billion dollar market, crime and violence have increased greatly, and poverty, unemployment, and corruption flourish, while otherwise law-abiding marijuana smokers are treated as "criminals" subject to detention, arrest, and incarceration, even though they have not harmed the rights of anyone-That the history of marijuana prohibition is a history of repeated injuries and infringements upon the inalienable rights, powers, and best interests of the People.**** Yes! Preach on, brothers! They go on to point out that alcohol, tobacco, and big-pharma lobbyists have the politicians that are supposed to represent the People in their back-pockets and serving the interests of the alcohol, tobacco, and big-pharma industries. Despite the harms of marijuana prohibition, politicians persist in imposing and upholding marijuana prohibition, because these politicians are not working for the People--they are working for the corporate executives who financed their campaigns, such as corporate executives in the alcohol industry who want to protect their monopoly on intoxication, corporate executives in the tobacco industry who want to protect their monopoly on smoking, corporate executives in the pharmaceutical industry who want to protect their monopoly on expensive medicines, and corporate executives in the many industries threatened by competition with hemp. These corporate executives pull the strings of the government to perpetuate marijuana prohibition despite its harms, because they do not care about the inalienable rights and best interests of the People--they care about taking as much money from the People as possible. These corporate executives also use their control of the mainstream media to make it seem like marijuana prohibition is a failed attempt to serve the interests of the People, censoring the idea that marijuana prohibition is a successful attempt to serve corporate interests at the expense of the People. For these corporate interests, politicians sacrifice the inalienable rights and best interests of the People. This corruption and corporate influence is worse at the national level, where the People can least afford political influence and the media is most effective at manipulating public debate. Because of this corruption, it is futile for the People to turn to the federal government for protection--because the federal government is the source of the harm. The repeated attempts by the People to reduce the harms of marijuana prohibition have been answered only by repeated injury. The harm from marijuana prohibition is ongoing and the need for relief is urgent. Such is the suffering of the People, and such is the necessity that constrains us to alter our former systems of government. A government with a character marked by every act that defines a tyrant is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. Therefore, appealing to humankind for the rightness of our intentionsThey need 694,354 signatures by September, 5, 2008. I think it's totally do-able. Its been over a decade since Proposition 215, the Compassionate Use Act of 1996, was passed with over 5 million votes in favor.
So 12 years later... are we more or less tolerant of recreational use of marijuana? For now, we'll have to wait and see.

http://laist.com/2008/06/30/california_to_legalize_weed_for_eve_1.php

Mr. Flopnuts
07-05-2008, 06:00 PM
I hope this passes. Alcoholics everywhere will try and vote it down in the name of God, but they will fail. THEY. WILL. FAIL.

POND_OF_RED
07-05-2008, 06:13 PM
It's sad that we even have to have this vote. You would think that an independent country could have seen through the bullshit long ago when the government made up the name 'marijuana' for hemp, the number one cash crop in this country at one time. Too bad I live in a state with the ignorant bible thumpers that believe every propoganda commercial they see. Missouri is a long way from this vote.

crispystl420
07-05-2008, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=Ari Chi3fs;4829855]California to Legalize Weed for Everyone

it's about F'in time. Anyone that has any experience with bud and alcohol knows alcohol is far more detrimental to both your short term and long term health.

blueballs
07-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Weed
keeping the prison builders in business since forever

Smed1065
07-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Hope it passes.

Will generate revenue and reduce enforcement costs. It will reduce money from the courts though.

stumppy
07-05-2008, 06:20 PM
It's sad that we even have to have this vote. You would think that an independent country could have seen through the bullshit long ago when the government made up the name 'marijuana' for hemp, the number one cash crop in this country at one time. Too bad I live in a state with the ignorant bible thumpers that believe every propoganda commercial they see. Missouri is a long way from this vote.

QFT
Missouri is a long way from the 21st century in many regaurds.

Besides, I'm getting tired of having to plant on my neighbors back 40.:D

Mr. Flopnuts
07-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Hope it passes.

Will generate revenue and reduce enforcement costs. It will reduce money from the courts though.

The taxes collected on both ends of the transaction would more than make up for it. However, if you don't think it's a bad thing, immoral, dangerous, etc. Why would you want someone to pay a criminal price for indulging in it? I'm not saying YOU personally, I'm saying anyone. It's part of our capitalistic society is my guess. ANYTHING, to pass the burdon of financial responsibility to someone else. Non smokers vote for cigarette tax increases every chance they get, but turn down school bonds in the same breath. Just imagine if they could finance school bonds with cigarette based taxes. A LAPTOP FOR EVERY CHILD!!!!!

Ari Chi3fs
07-05-2008, 06:24 PM
yeah, Missouri sucks... dont EVER get your electricity shut off in MO... they have this state utility commission, that allows Aquila to charge you DOUBLE your largest bill EVAR as a deposit to get turned back on... ON TOP OF your past due amount.

real shitty system. Only state in Aquila territory that does anything similar.

the Talking Can
07-05-2008, 06:24 PM
makes too much sense to happen

Smed1065
07-05-2008, 06:26 PM
The taxes collected on both ends of the transaction would more than make up for it. However, if you don't think it's a bad thing, immoral, dangerous, etc. Why would you want someone to pay a criminal price for indulging in it? I'm not saying YOU personally, I'm saying anyone. It's part of our capitalistic society is my guess. ANYTHING, to pass the burdon of financial responsibility to someone else. Non smokers vote for cigarette tax increases every chance they get, but turn down school bonds in the same breath. Just imagine if they could finance school bonds with cigarette based taxes. A LAPTOP FOR EVERY CHILD!!!!!

I agree.

Is there not a stamp required now but unavailable, IIRC.

Adept Havelock
07-05-2008, 06:28 PM
It might have a chance, if they could just remember where they set down the petitions.

It's not my intoxicant of choice, but I agree we waste far too much money on prohibition and incarceration of people over it. Legalize and tax.

POND_OF_RED
07-05-2008, 06:29 PM
I agree.

That's what I first thought when I read the article too. It would sound like bullshit if it wasn't California. I think it will pass for sure though in that state.

blueballs
07-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Obama and Mccain's debates just got interesting

irishjayhawk
It might have a chance, if they could just remember where they set down the petitions.

It's not my intoxicant of choice, but I agree we waste far too much money on prohibition and incarceration of people over it. Legalize and tax.

Pretty much sums up my view.

WhitiE
well if that passes i know where im moving... probably into an apartment down the street from where i currently live.... **** cali

stumppy
07-05-2008, 06:33 PM
yeah, Missouri sucks... dont EVER get your electricity shut off in MO... they have this state utility commission, that allows Aquila to charge you DOUBLE your largest bill EVAR as a deposit to get turned back on... ON TOP OF your past due amount.

real shitty system. Only state in Aquila territory that does anything similar.

Several things suck in this state.
However, well attended and manicured pot plants grown in the Ozark Mtns. do not suck. They are world class. At least from what I've seen over the years they are. Marijuana cold easily become this states top $$ export if it were legalized.
Quit smoking the stuff many years ago but sometimes, when i see some of the ole homegrown I still get the urge.:D

Mr. Flopnuts
07-05-2008, 06:40 PM
I agree.

Yes sir there is. You're well educated on the marijuana act of 1937. For those who aren't aware of the shenanigans that ensued, here's a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana_Tax_Act

Take a look at the full transcripts of those congressional hearings if you're looking for a well known source, otherwise here is a blog that breaks it down pretty well IMO.

http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/stories/2003/12/22/whyIsMarijuanaIllegal.html

stumppy
07-05-2008, 06:43 PM
I agree.

You are correct. If I remember right I don't think it was ever actually available.

Smed1065
07-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Yes sir there is. You're well educated on the marijuana act of 1937, for those who aren't aware of the shenanigans that ensued, here's a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana_Tax_Act

Take a look at the full transcripts of those congressional hearings if you're looking for a well known source, otherwise here is a blog that breaks it down pretty well IMO.

Damn, showing my age again.

I do not smoke (anymore) but remember doing a paper in college on propaganda. I was awestruck on the facts of the research I did.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Damn, showing my age again.

I do not smoke (anymore) but remember doing a paper in college on propaganda. I was awestruck on the facts of the research I did.

LMAO When I first read "but remember doing a paper" I automatically assumed you were using some old school jargon on smoking a joint. Shows where my mind is.

Smed1065
07-05-2008, 06:57 PM
LMAO When I first read "but remember doing a paper" I automatically assumed you were using some old school jargon on smoking a joint. Shows where my mind is.

No, that was studying....

Mr. Flopnuts
07-05-2008, 07:00 PM
No, that was studying....

LMAO It may still be....... Never know though.

jidar
07-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Not a weed smoker, I prefer vodka, but the propaganda being fed to the people and number of people being put in jail over marijuana in the US is total bullshit.
Legalize and tax it, for all our sakes.

stumppy
07-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Not a weed smoker, I prefer vodka, but the propaganda being fed to the people and number of people being put in jail over marijuana in the US is total bullshit.

Can you imagine the benefits if all the money derived from taxes and fees was used for education, treatment, and elimination of the hardcore drugs ?

Smed1065
07-05-2008, 07:12 PM

:clap::clap:

Smed1065
07-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Can you imagine the benefits if all the money derived from taxes and fees was used for education, treatment, and elimination of the hardcore drugs ?

Or to reduce the cost of the "drug" war.

:hmmm:

Fruit Ninja
07-05-2008, 07:17 PM
This should have been in there a long long time ago. So much shit here would change. Jails/Prisons would have some space. I dont ever vote, but i will on this one, and i dont even smoke the stuff anymore.

Ari Chi3fs
07-05-2008, 07:18 PM
I dont smoke the stuff anymore...

Ari Chi3fs
07-05-2008, 07:18 PM
or any less.

stumppy
07-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Or to reduce the cost of the "drug" war.

:hmmm:

Either way. A lot of different opinions on the whole "drug" war thing. My personal experience with illegal substances and what I've seen happen to friends says education and treatment will do more to eliminate the hard stuff than incarceration.

Smed1065
07-05-2008, 07:21 PM
This should have been in there a long long time ago. So much shit here would change. Jails/Prisons would have some space. I dont ever vote, but i will on this one, and i dont even smoke the stuff anymore.

I think most ex-smokers see it this way. Drinking which is "legal" caused me more problems and hurtful odds to society than a joint ever did.

I blame the government and big money companies for the difference in perception.

Heck, maybe I need to smoke again.

LOL

Ari Chi3fs
07-05-2008, 07:23 PM
if I got busted for smoking dope... and was in jail... probably one of the first things I would do when I got out, would be... smoke dope.

when you tell someone they CANT do something, they automatically give more power to that.

If it wasn't illegal, I don't know if I would have EVER smoked it. The illegal- be a rebel factored into the equation, for sure.

Once or twice a month, when a friend brings some by is plenty... and I probably drink beer once a month. Either way, no big deal. It should be legal though.

stumppy
07-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Heck, maybe I need to smoke again.

LOL

Mmmmm, good ole green sticky hairy skunky Ozark Sensi.

:evil:

Skip Towne
07-05-2008, 07:25 PM
If this passes, Kansas will do it too.........in about 75 years.

Smed1065
07-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Mmmmm, good ole green sticky hairy skunky Ozark Sensi.

:LOL:

Bad influence.

LOL

Mojo Rising
07-05-2008, 07:35 PM
I see this law being irrelavant. If 7-11 tries to sell weed the Feds are going to raid them. Thus, only underground outfits will sell it. If you are buying something underground, why would you pay a tax?

It might cause the issue to be debated nationally and change the fed law.

OnTheWarpath58
07-05-2008, 07:42 PM
I see this law being irrelavant. If 7-11 tries to sell weed the Feds are going to raid them. It might cause the issue to be debated nationally and change the fed law.

Yep.

The Feds already raid the dispensaries that sell medicinal marijuana, so what makes people think it wouldn't happen at these new outlets?

Smed1065
07-05-2008, 07:47 PM
We have to start somewhere?

stumppy
07-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Yep.

The Feds already raid the dispensaries that sell medicinal marijuana, so what makes people think it wouldn't happen at these new outlets?

Oh Oh, maybe California will secede ?

Smed1065
07-05-2008, 07:55 PM
They have not yet?

kcfanXIII
07-05-2008, 11:14 PM
if the people of cali vote to legalize, and the feds intervene it could get ugly. i could see riots breaking out, but not before a wake and bake at noon.

Chief Chief
07-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Hope it passes.

I would think the California courts are getting a ton of money right now from selling all of those ghey marriage licenses.

Buck
07-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Wow, thats great news!

Hopefully they dont start putting harmful chemicals in it.

Question...

You know how your employer can test you for alcohol if they think you've been drinking on the job? Well Marijuana stays in the system a lot longer, so I wonder if they will be able to test you for MJ if they suspect you are Under the Influence at work?

Not that I'd go to work high, just if they accused me and tested me, they'd definitely find something in my system.

Skip Towne
07-05-2008, 11:47 PM
I would think the California courts are getting a ton of money right now from selling all of those ghey marriage licenses.

Plus selling all of the confiscated marijuana.

Ultra Peanut
07-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Marihuana is for darkies an wetbacks. It'll **** your kids up somethin' fierce.

Go get 'em, feds!

Discuss Thrower
07-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Federal Law trumps state law. The minute some entity tries to sell this stuff, they're going to Pound Me In The Ass Federal Prison.

Skip Towne
07-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Federal Law trumps state law. The minute some entity tries to sell this stuff, they're going to Pound Me In The Ass Federal Prison.

Or it could force the feds to re-think this ridiculous law.

Logical
07-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Oh Oh, maybe California will secede ?We might be better off and I bet we would have a military that is 2nd to only the US in the world. Think of all those Nukes possessed by us Chronic puffin Kalifornians.:evil:

Dartgod
07-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Marihuana is for darkies an wetbacks. It'll **** your kids up somethin' fierce.

Go get 'em, feds!
:spock:

chasedude
07-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Kansas has a stamp system. The state can screw you twice if you get busted. First they get you for the weed, then they charge you out the ass in "taxes" if you don't have the stamp. Want the stamp? Go to your local courthouse and give them your info, they'll be more than happy to sell it to you and give your info to the local sheriff's office.

One of these days the Midwest will wake up to the truth and drop out of the dark ages.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-06-2008, 03:38 AM
or any less.

LMAO Noice.

Smed1065
07-06-2008, 03:41 AM
Or it could force the feds to re-think this ridiculous law.

It could if there is not money involved.

Smed1065
07-06-2008, 03:42 AM
Kansas has a stamp system. The state can screw you twice if you get busted. First they get you for the weed, then they charge you out the ass in "taxes" if you don't have the stamp. Want the stamp? Go to your local courthouse and give them your info, they'll be more than happy to sell it to you and give your info to the local sheriff's office.

One of these days the Midwest will wake up to the truth and drop out of the dark ages.

Based on facts? Or History?

GL

Mr. Flopnuts
07-06-2008, 03:42 AM
If California passes this, Washington will almost immediately follow suit. That's how we roll. Oregon won't be far behind, as they were the very last state too make it illegal. They held on until the feds dangled their highway funds over their heads. Seat belt laws, pot laws, whatever the feds can't justify, they just threaten to withold highway funding. It's a pretty effective method to get your way.

Smed1065
07-06-2008, 03:44 AM
Propaganda for all.
Even if U do not vote.
only 1 million a year for the "free" BS.

Smed1065
07-06-2008, 03:48 AM
If California passes this, Washington will almost immediately follow suit. That's how we roll. Oregon won't be far behind, as they were the very last state too make it illegal. They held on until the feds dangled their highway funds over their heads. Seat belt laws, pot laws, whatever the feds can't justify, they just threaten to withold highway funding. It's a pretty effective method to get your way.

Like the I cant drive 55 bill? No more incentives cause U do not do what we say?

FU government!

Happy 07/04

LOL

Hog Farmer
07-06-2008, 09:09 AM
And thus California's population doubles within one year.

Kraut
07-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Long overdue !! If it passes I'm sure the government will try to find some way of overturning the vote. :shake:

FAX
07-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Long overdue !! If it passes I'm sure the government will try to find some way of overturning the vote. :shake:

No offense, but you seem a little sour, Mr. Kraut.

FAX

seclark
07-06-2008, 11:16 AM
No offense, but you seem a little sour, Mr. Kraut.

FAX

:LOL:

blueballs
07-06-2008, 11:29 AM
does legal to possess = legal to grow
it is a ****ing weed it will grow in sidewalk cracks in LA
just not year round

DJJasonp
07-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Although I agree it should be legalized.....getting 694,354 stoners off of the couch and away from their playstations to sign the petition.....good luck with that.

Demonpenz
07-06-2008, 12:42 PM
I doubt I could vote for it. The voting booth is too small and makes me paranoid

Bowser
07-06-2008, 01:21 PM
Someone tell Flopnuts he still has to smoke this shit outside the bar.

:p

Hydrae
07-06-2008, 01:42 PM
I see this law being irrelavant. If 7-11 tries to sell weed the Feds are going to raid them. Thus, only underground outfits will sell it. If you are buying something underground, why would you pay a tax?

It might cause the issue to be debated nationally and change the fed law.

I am pretty sure that the way the feds have done this in the past is due to interstate transportation laws. If you can show it was grown, harvested and sold within California I am not sure the feds have a leg to stand on. Could get interesting, that's for sure.

Ari Chi3fs
07-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Well, according to our forefathers, the "United States" each had their own governing power, to make laws as each state saw fit.

After the Civil War, that kind of changed... but it needs to be reexplored.

Let us make laws that effect our people the way our people want. We don't need an additional governing government gestapo.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Someone tell Flopnuts he still has to smoke this shit outside the bar.

:p

LMAO It's cool. Just don't take me to jail for smoking it, and I'll smoke it anywhere.

FAX
07-06-2008, 02:23 PM
All in favor, say "High".

FAX

DaFace
07-06-2008, 02:23 PM
I thought it was funny after reading this thread this morning when one of those commercials came on ABC Family (my wife was watching Harry Potter) warning about how the consequences of marijuana are "more than you think."

What kind of vague, unsubstantiated B.S. is that?

memyselfI
07-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Sigh, politicians sometimes get things right. This would be sweet.

Hydrae
07-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Sigh, politicians sometimes get things right. This would be sweet.

And sticky. :D

vailpass
07-06-2008, 02:38 PM
I wonder what effect that would have on border control? While driving through Missouri on my way back to Phoenix on Friday I picked up some fireworks to bring home. Legal in MO, illegal in AZ.

If this law were passed would CA have to create additional border control measures to stop the huge number of out of state visitors who would pick up some buds to bring back to their state?

alanm
07-06-2008, 03:37 PM

It's not the courthouse it's the Revenue Dept.

Sully
07-06-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm gonna have to buy some Doritos and Cheetos stock.

Ari Chi3fs
07-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Legalize it - don't criticize it
Legalize it and i will advertise it

http://americandigest.org/450hempfest_gh_coverup.jpg
</pre>

Mojo Rising
07-06-2008, 06:18 PM
I am pretty sure that the way the feds have done this in the past is due to interstate transportation laws. If you can show it was grown, harvested and sold within California I am not sure the feds have a leg to stand on. Could get interesting, that's for sure.

It is illegal according to federal law. Federal law supercedes state laws. The Feds currently raid medical marijuana dispenseraries in California because of this.

Barack and McCain have both said they don't support changing the law but would lower the priority of raidning these medical marijuana dispenseraries. I don't think they would lower it for regular dispenseraries.

Braincase
07-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Legalize it - don't criticize it
Legalize it and i will advertise it

http://americandigest.org/450hempfest_gh_coverup.jpg

</PRE>

Does marijuana cause natural breast enlargement?

DaFace
07-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Does marijuana cause natural breast enlargement?

Hmm...I could see the logic in that, to an extent:

smoking weed --> munchies --> overeating --> weight gain --> bigger boobies

Nzoner
07-06-2008, 06:39 PM

http://stonerarmy.com/files/Uncle-Samlo.png

tiptap
07-06-2008, 07:22 PM
It is illegal according to federal law. Federal law supercedes state laws. The Feds currently raid medical marijuana dispenseraries in California because of this.

Barack and McCain have both said they don't support changing the law but would lower the priority of raidning these medical marijuana dispenseraries. I don't think they would lower it for regular dispenseraries.

This is my understanding. The Supreme Court may have a new dose of judges in favor of personal gun ownership (OK by me by the way, though I disagree with the reading not the protection) and would look to reverse Roe vs Wade but they are ALL BIG supporters of a Strong Executive branch and will always vote for federal overriding state enacted legislation when it goes against federal law. Doesn't matter if it crosses state lines or not as ruled by the Supreme Court.

Tiger's Fan
07-06-2008, 07:44 PM
80 replies to this thread, and not one disenting opinion? Im shocked one of the puritans haven't jumped all over this yet.

DaFace
07-06-2008, 07:50 PM
80 replies to this thread, and not one disenting opinion? Im shocked one of the puritans haven't jumped all over this yet.

I've noticed in the past that this place seems to be pretty pro-marijuana. I wonder if a poll is in order.

Sheesh...I'm turning into Rain Man. Only without the five-paragraph backstory.

stumppy
07-06-2008, 07:53 PM
I've noticed in the past that this place seems to be pretty pro-marijuana. I wonder if a poll is in order.

Sheesh...I'm turning into Rain Man. Only without the five-paragraph backstory.

Or the peach BMW.

DaFace
07-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Or the peach BMW.

Since he's not around, I think it's my obligation to point out that it's apricot, not peach. :D

stumppy
07-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Since he's not around, I think it's my obligation to point out that it's apricot, not peach. :D

I knew it was one of those tooty fruty colors.;)

DaFace
07-06-2008, 08:05 PM
I knew it was one of those tooty fruty colors.;)

Eh, if I saw him driving it down the street, I'd probably just call it orange. :shrug:

The bad part is when he drives it around town wearing blue. He looks like a friggen Donkos fan.

stumppy
07-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Eh, if I saw him driving it down the street, I'd probably just call it orange. :shrug:

The bad part is when he drives it around town wearing blue. He looks like a friggen Donkos fan.

ROFL

Wonder if he's color blind ?

Mr. Flopnuts
07-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Go 100 post thread!!!1!!!!!!!

Ari Chi3fs
07-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Its 4:20 somewhere... puff puff pass.

Baconeater
07-06-2008, 09:21 PM
http://laist.com/attachments/la_anti/bwweeeed.jpg

I don't believe I've ever seen weed that shade of green before, that has to be some killer stuff.

POND_OF_RED
07-06-2008, 09:24 PM
I don't believe I've ever seen weed that shade of green before, that has to be some killer stuff.

I'm sure you could find some pretty close in Omaha. I have gotten some pretty damn good bud around that area.

Baconeater
07-06-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm sure you could find some pretty close in Omaha. I have gotten some pretty damn good bud around that area.

Eh, it's probably here but I don't have the connections anymore. The kids have most of the good weed and they don't want to share it with us old farts, and anyone my age that still sells weed usually isn't someone I want to associate with. It's much less hassle to just be a drunk.

Halfcan
07-06-2008, 09:33 PM
This is all about Money-pure and simple- CA. wants the billions they will get from the smoke.

KcMizzou
07-06-2008, 09:38 PM
This is all about Money-pure and simple- CA. wants the billions they will get from the smoke.I'm curious. Why is a bottle of Jack more acceptable than a few bong hits?

Just think. If weed were legal, people'd order more of your soup. :)

POND_OF_RED
07-06-2008, 09:38 PM

Low expectations. I think we can make this a 420 post thread.

blueballs
07-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Has anyone that smokes ever really had problems
finding the stuff to buy

Mr. Flopnuts
07-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Has anyone that smokes ever really had problems
finding the stuff to buy

I did when I moved to Charlotte NC. If I'd went to the bar more often it would've been a lot easier.

DaFace
07-06-2008, 10:13 PM

Heh...I suppose I should contribute. :)

Baconeater
07-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Heh...I suppose I should contribute. :)

A truly evil mod would've locked the thread after that post. You'll catch on eventually.

DaFace
07-06-2008, 10:16 PM
A truly evil mod would've locked the thread after that post. You'll catch on eventually.

Na, we like to play "good cop, bad cop." It's Dole's job to wreak havoc. I'm the nice guy.

Ari Chi3fs
07-07-2008, 03:02 AM
Hey Mr DaFace, if you wish to merge this thread with "The Hemp Thread" feel free.

DaneMcCloud
07-07-2008, 03:23 AM
I hate Big California

R&GHomer
07-07-2008, 10:30 AM
I honestly don't think I know anyone that believes the bull shit the feds want to cram down our throats about MJ.

Extra Point
07-07-2008, 12:03 PM
"They need 694,354 signatures by September, 5, 2008. I think it's totally do-able."

I predict that at least 15,000 signatures will be duplicates.

BIG_DADDY
07-07-2008, 12:15 PM
More $$$$ for California. They will find a way to spend it and even more.

Buck
02-03-2009, 02:17 PM
That weed in the picture has to be photoshopped, that shit is too neon.

sedated
02-03-2009, 02:25 PM
too bad CA is spiraling down the sh!tter, or I'd consider moving there

lazepoo
02-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Hope it passes.

The courts are loaded anyway. This might allow them to actually spend time on meaningful cases and prosecute the ones that are worth it instead of pleading out cases to clear the docket.

Buck
02-03-2009, 02:34 PM
If California could start taxing all marijuana purchases, they wouldn't be in a Financial Crisis right now, thats for sure.

warrior
02-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Hope it passes.

They can put that money to use prosecuting real criminals. :thumb:

EyePod
02-03-2009, 03:04 PM
I hope this passes. Alcoholics everywhere will try and vote it down in the name of God, but they will fail. THEY. WILL. FAIL.

Why? It would just lower the prices of alcohol. There'd me more than one legal thing to do on a Friday night now instead of drink.

Beerfund
02-03-2009, 03:05 PM
For the love of GOD let everyone in the USA able to smoke legally.

Detoxing
02-03-2009, 03:08 PM
For the love of GOD let everyone in the USA able to smoke legally.

Face it, it will never happen. Don't you know that MJ is a gateway drug?!?! Ignant people....

Katipan
02-03-2009, 03:09 PM
That weed in the picture has to be photoshopped, that shit is too neon.

I... saw! that's the word! saw! a bag of "Mango Tango" from Cali... Came in a really neat little prescription bag and everything. (yes I kept the bag. I HAD to) It was just as neon, only orange.

I've seen some kermit the frog looking green and never saw anything like that in the picture.

Katipan
02-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Face it, it will never happen. Don't you know that MJ is a gateway drug?!?! Ignant people....

It leads you to oreos and that 4th meal Taco Bell keeps pushing.

Extra Point
02-03-2009, 03:10 PM
When you're stoned, don't you really want to spell it "inhale-ienable?"

TAX it, smoke it, stay at home. All other laws prevail. Flunk a pot test after an accident, spend 10 days in the pokey, and pay a $1500 fine.

Beerfund
02-03-2009, 03:11 PM

whatever, i do other drugs cause they are out of your system a lot faster then pot haha

Katipan
02-03-2009, 03:12 PM
TAX it, smoke it, stay at home. All other laws prevail. Flunk a pot test after an accident, spend 10 days in the pokey, and pay a $1500 fine.

Signed.

sedated
02-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Flunk a pot test after an accident, spend 10 days in the pokey, and pay a $1500 fine.

wtf?

pot stays in your system up to 30 days. how can anyone prove someone was intoxicated during an accident with a UA?

Taco John
02-03-2009, 03:15 PM
So this thing failed, did it not?

Mr. Flopnuts
02-03-2009, 03:19 PM
wtf?

pot stays in your system up to 30 days. how can anyone prove someone was intoxicated during an accident with a UA?

Exactly. You can't. And until they can, don't expect anything to change.

Simplex3
02-03-2009, 04:01 PM
The problem with assuming you will make tax dollars on weed is that, well, it's a freaking weed. Any boob can grow it in their back yard. Why buy what you can make for free?

DaFace
02-03-2009, 04:05 PM
The problem with assuming you will make tax dollars on weed is that, well, it's a freaking weed. Any boob can grow it in their back yard. Why buy what you can make for free?

Well, to a certain extent I'm sure that would happen. However, the same could be said of growing vegetables in your back yard as well. Most people don't want the hassle of dealing with it.

Buck
02-03-2009, 04:08 PM

Yeah but I could either grow it in my backyard and wait 4 months for the harvest, or I could go to the drug store and pick up a pack of weed every week or so.

I'd choose the latter.

Keep in mind, Stoners are Lazy

beach tribe
02-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Those are some nice looking nugs.

beach tribe
02-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Well, to a certain extent I'm sure that would happen. However, the same could be said of growing vegetables in your back yard as well. Most people don't want the hassle of dealing with it.

Not to mention, weed is pretty hard to grow if you don't know what you're doing, and most of it turns out shitty. Mine anyway. I tried a few times with seeds from some killer stuff, and it didn't turn out nearly as good as the stuff I got the seeds from. And if you buy it, you don't have to wait 5 months for it.

Pitt Gorilla
02-03-2009, 04:17 PM
The problem with assuming you will make tax dollars on weed is that, well, it's a freaking weed. Any boob can grow it in their back yard. Why buy what you can make for free?Exactly. That's why there are no grocery stores around anymore.

boogblaster
02-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Smok' em if u got em ....

Katipan
02-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Exactly. That's why there are no grocery stores around anymore.

ROFL

Detoxing
02-03-2009, 04:23 PM
My neighbor always has great chronic. I've got a pretty long list of weed accomplishments going....Most of the time it looks like that shit in the jar.

sedated
02-03-2009, 04:23 PM

no wonder Budweiser doesn't make any money, everyone just started brewing their own beer.

Bob Dole
02-03-2009, 04:27 PM

Did you miss the $50 permit to legally grow one plant of your own?

CoMoChief
02-03-2009, 04:46 PM

Incoming Obama's Gestapo onto your property, the middle class of the US, checking to see if youre growing.

Darth CarlSatan
02-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Good for California! Yayyy!!!!!!!!

Stewie
02-03-2009, 05:09 PM
When you're $16 billion in debt and falling fast, you might as well do this.

They should come out with a new slogan:

"Buy some dope and you may get your tax refund in couple of years."

-OR-

"California: We're trendsetters, you dumbass! We'll tax every last cent from your cold dead hands."

KCChiefsMan
02-03-2009, 05:17 PM
for everyone in Cali? or everyone in the nation? I just smoked some and am too lazy to read the article

Darth CarlSatan
02-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Meh. Carl will be speaking at the Induction.

Yay.

Basileus777
02-03-2009, 05:22 PM
So awesome.

Dave Lane
02-03-2009, 05:28 PM
I was recently remodeling my attic to make it a master closet and found a pound of pot I'd stuck there 30 years ago, behind the insulation. It was toast but I guess I'd just never had a real craving for it and forgot all about it.

DaFace
02-03-2009, 05:29 PM
for everyone in Cali? or everyone in the nation? I just smoked some and am too lazy to read the article

It's an old article that didn't pass anyway.

Buck
02-03-2009, 05:38 PM
I was recently remodeling my attic to make it a master closet and found a pound of pot I'd stuck there 30 years ago, behind the insulation. It was toast but I guess I'd just never had a real craving for it and forgot all about it.

Damn.

1. You must have been a real stoner to forget you had a pound of pot.

2. You must be an old fart if you've lived in the same house for over 30 years!

3. Your attic must be a mess.

kcfanXIII
02-03-2009, 05:52 PM
This is all about Money-pure and simple- CA. wants the billions they will get from the smoke.

as opposed to the billions the federal gov gets for locking up potheads? i've been caught with less than a gram and it cost me nearly 1000 bucks to get it taken care of. the gov collects money from fines, tax dollars based on prison population numbers, and some theorize when the dea sells it back to the drug cartels. it is financially in their best interest to keep it illegal. this issue right here is the biggest sham in american history. not only was original legislation based on articles published in what today would be considered supermarket tabloids, but after a generation or two, the public has largely accepted the demonization as fact, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary. pick up the book "the emperor wears no clothes" by jack herer. it explains everything.

Buck
02-03-2009, 05:54 PM
as to opposed to the billions the federal gov gets for locking up potheads? i've been caught with less than a gram and it cost me nearly 1000 bucks to get it taken care of. the gov collects money from fines, tax dollars based on prison population numbers, and some theorize when the dea sells it back to the drug cartels. it is financially in their best interest to keep it illegal. this issue right here is the biggest sham in american history. not only was original legislation based on articles published in what today would be considered supermarket tabloids, but after a generation or two, the public has largely accepted the demonization as fact, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary. pick up the book "the emperor wears no clothes" by jack herer. it explains everything.

Some of the best buds are named after Mr. Herer.

Anyways, you must not have been busted in Cali. You would have probably got your weed taken from you and a slap on the wrist from the cop, who would then probably take it home to enjoy himself.

Anything under 28.5 Grams in California is a Ticket, as long as there is no intent to sell.

J Diddy
02-03-2009, 05:59 PM
as opposed to the billions the federal gov gets for locking up potheads? i've been caught with less than a gram and it cost me nearly 1000 bucks to get it taken care of. the gov collects money from fines, tax dollars based on prison population numbers, and some theorize when the dea sells it back to the drug cartels. it is financially in their best interest to keep it illegal. this issue right here is the biggest sham in american history. not only was original legislation based on articles published in what today would be considered supermarket tabloids, but after a generation or two, the public has largely accepted the demonization as fact, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary. pick up the book "the emperor wears no clothes" by jack herer. it explains everything.

I don't know that the federal government gets alot of money from fines. Seems to me most busts are on the local level and the charges accordingly.

Darth CarlSatan
02-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Death to the Puritans!

Dope, Guns, and Fucking in the Streets!

Skip Towne
02-03-2009, 07:09 PM
If not for the $50 license to grow the number of growers would increase greatly. Marijuana is almost as much fun to grow as it is to smoke.

reiko57
02-03-2009, 07:13 PM
i'm moving...

ROYC75
02-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Liberals .......

or

wackos ?

Darth CarlSatan
02-03-2009, 07:34 PM
If not for the $50 license to grow the number of growers would increase greatly. Marijuana is almost as much fun to grow as it is to smoke.

You live in the best part of the country to grow it!

Darth CarlSatan
02-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Liberals .......

or

wackos ?

DOPE, GUNS, AND FUCKING IN THE STREETS!:fire:

Dave Lane
02-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Damn.

1. You must have been a real stoner to forget you had a pound of pot.

2. You must be an old fart if you've lived in the same house for over 30 years!

3. Your attic must be a mess.

It was behind the insulation, Yes I am an old fart, and I don't think I smoked much of it a friend gave it to me years ago for storing a bale for them :)

sportsman1
02-03-2009, 11:08 PM
This debate was reoccurring when I was in High School and on the debate team. Its kind of a lame circular debate that always pissed me off.

MadMax
02-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Incoming Obama's Gestapo onto your property, the middle class of the US, checking to see if youre growing.

35 g or less misdemeanor 1 year $1,000
35 g to 30 kg felony 7 years $5,000
30 to 100 kg (trafficking) felony 5 - 15 years $5,000 - $20,000
100 kg or more (trafficking) felony 10 years - life $5,000 - $20,000
Sale or Cultivation
5 g or less felony 7 years $5,000
5 g to 30 kg felony 5 - 15 years $5,000 - $20,000
30 to 100 kg felony
10 years - life
$5,000 - $20,000
100 kg or more felony
10 years - life*
$5,000 - $20,000
Sale to a minor felony 5 - 15 years additional $5,000 - $20,000
Sale within 2,000 feet of school or 1,000 feet of public housing felony 10 years - life $5,000 - $20,000
*No probation or parole.
Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)
Paraphernalia possession misdemeanor 1 year $1,000
Paraphernalia sale felony 5 years $5,000
Details

Possession of 35 grams or less of marijuana is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine up to $1,000. Possession of greater than 35 grams is a felony and is punishable by up to seven years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000. Possession of greater than 30 kilograms is considered trafficking and the penalty is 5 - 15 years in prison. Possession of 100 kilograms or more carries a penalty of 10 years - life in prison.

Sale or manufacture of 5 grams or less of marijuana is a felony, punishable by up to seven years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000. Sale of greater than 5 grams carries a penalty of 5 - 15 years in prison. Sale of greater than 30 kilograms is punishable by 10 years - life in prison and sale of 100 kilograms or more is punishable by 10 years - life in prison with no probation or parole.

Any sale to a minor increases the penalties by 5 - 15 years in prison. Any sale within 2,000 feet of a school or within 1,000 feet of a public housing project increases the penalties to 10 years - life in prison.

The possession of paraphernalia is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. The sale of paraphernalia is punishable by up to 5 years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000.

Senate Bills 5 and 21 altered the stateís forfeiture laws. Most notably, they require that law enforcement report all seizures to the prosecuting attorney or the Attorney General, who must then make an annual report of the activity to the department of Public Safety and the State Auditor. In addition, no property may be transferred to a federal agency without judicial approval, and any agency making a seizure must file an annual audit with the state auditorís office. Failure to comply, is punishable by a fine of up to $1,000.

Sorry it looks so sloppy but just trying to make the point that these laws are ridiculous... just sad imo I got this off the NORML website so needless to say move if ya want to grow weed.

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 12:10 AM
I just want a 30'x30' patch to grow cannabis and poppies in for personal use; is that too goddamned much to ask as a tax-paying American?

Fascists!:cuss:

CanadaKC
02-04-2009, 12:10 AM
That means Snoop Dog won't be paying anymore visits to Vancouver...home of the world famous "BC BUD" :cuss:

chief52
02-04-2009, 12:12 AM
The Weed growers will never allow weed to be legal in CA. Never...

They are a very powerful lobby. Could you imagine what would happen to them if weed were legal? Huge industry...and all tax free.

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 12:17 AM
The Weed growers will never allow weed to be legal in CA. Never...

They are a very powerful lobby. Could you imagine what would happen to them if weed were legal? Huge industry...and all tax free.

There's a weed grower lobby? Damn!

jAZ
02-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Title is a tad misleading, no?

CanadaKC
02-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Up here in Canada...it's virtually legal anyways. There are no repercussions if a person(s) get caught with a full-on grow operation in their home..let alone a couple pounds. Ironically, the only major stumbling block to full-on legalization up here is the American government, who continually threaten to close the borders if we do such a thing. Testy, testy.

chief52
02-04-2009, 12:20 AM
There's a weed grower lobby? Damn!

It is pretty much underground...but the worst thing that could happen out here is if it became legal. Anyone that thinks growers are not the biggest supporters of keeping it illegal do not see the total picture.

88TG88
02-04-2009, 12:22 AM
The gangs are NOT going to be happy about this.

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Up here in Canada...it's virtually legal anyways. There are no repercussions if a person(s) get caught with a full-on grow operation in their home..let alone a couple pounds. Ironically, the only major stumbling block to full-on legalization up here is the American government, who continually threaten to close the borders if we do such a thing. Testy, testy.

GODDAMNIT!!!!!!:cuss:

We should have put Franklin in charge, and kicked Jefferson's ass to the curb. This, and a whole other slew of modern day problems we now face are a direct result of Thomas Jefferson's desire to see the US as more than a self-sustaining Nation.

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 12:26 AM
It is pretty much underground...but the worst thing that could happen out here is if it became legal. Anyone that thinks growers are not the biggest supporters of keeping it illegal do not see the total picture.

By "growers", I assume you mean those who grow for prescriptive purposes?

Mr. Flopnuts
02-04-2009, 12:28 AM
GODDAMNIT!!!!!!:cuss:

We should have put Franklin in charge, and kicked Jefferson's ass to the curb. This, and a whole other slew of modern day problems we now face are a direct result of Thomas Jefferson's desire to see the US as more than a self-sustaining Nation.

I blame Harry Anslinger and William Randolph Hearst.

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 12:35 AM
I blame Harry Anslinger and William Randolph Hearst.

I understand the more "recent" history( Harrison Act etc. ), but I subscribe to a larger, philosophical view on the matter.

chief52
02-04-2009, 12:42 AM
By "growers", I assume you mean those who grow for prescriptive purposes?

Well of course...

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 12:45 AM
"There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others."

"...the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races."

"Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death."

"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."

"Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing"

"You smoke a joint and you're likely to kill your brother."

"Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind." And he loved to pull out his own version of the "assassin" definition:

"In the year 1090, there was founded in Persia the religious and military order of the Assassins, whose history is one of cruelty, barbarity, and murder, and for good reason: the members were confirmed users of hashish, or marihuana, and it is from the Arabs' 'hashashin' that we have the English word 'assassin.'"
That said, DCS would find it most prudent to kill this man's multi-generational offspring for the sake of personal liberty and overall genome betterment.

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 12:59 AM
Well of course...

They DO grow some fly shit!

A friend of mine has a cousin in Cali who gets the State Stuff. He brought back a scrip bottle with the goods still in it.

I like the way they used a joint to make one half of the X in "RX"; that's fantabulous American marketing at it's best!
That weed was so thick, he popped the lid on the bottle and within 10 seconds the entire room smelled like a hydro-garden.

I was living in a cabin-community up here and my neighbor was a complete smoker; had to have it every day. So my buddy shows up, hips us to the Cali, and like Bugs Bunny popping up out of the rabbit hole in the quest for food, another friend of ours who lived six cabins down, shows up at the door on wafting smell alone!

Knock-knock!LMAO

chief52
02-04-2009, 01:06 AM
" Everybody's got a cousin in Miami..." :)

Skip Towne
02-04-2009, 01:17 AM
The best I have ever smoked was grown by me. It was an Indica strain as opposed to sativa. It would sit you back in your chair and you didn't even want to move. Not recommended while driving.

Johnny Vegas
02-04-2009, 01:32 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/duQS-IAfpMs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/duQS-IAfpMs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BWillie
02-04-2009, 01:42 AM
I don't even like weed, and I don't have any idea why it isn't legal. It's much worse than alcohol. How many people die each year from pot compared to drunken drivers? Most potheads I know are just lazy and wouldn't hurt a fly. Weed makes me much more docile than booze does. I also tend to think all drugs should be legal to have, but illegal to improperly distribute. I don't think you should put someone in jail for using them, you should focus on getting them help to kick the habit instead.

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 01:42 AM
The best I have ever smoked was grown by me. It was an Indica strain as opposed to sativa. It would sit you back in your chair and you didn't even want to move. Not recommended while driving.

Purple Power, and the cleaner the better. The best I can ever smoke is the kind that sits well with a high-quality, micro-brew, beer buzz.

It doesn't knock you out, and you can keep smoking and smoking. In short; there is no ceiling.

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 01:48 AM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/duQS-IAfpMs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Good lord, it's amazing what one can find on you tube! I take it everyone here has seen the vodka and such being marketed in "bong bottles", yes?

Rausch
02-04-2009, 01:55 AM
If we let them sell drugs will they find a way to then balance thier bu-..heh...he...HA!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/psycho_zombie/My%20pics/lmao.jpg

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 01:57 AM
If we let them sell drugs will they find a way to then balance thier bu-..heh...he...HA!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/psycho_zombie/My%20pics/lmao.jpg

Johnny Vegas
02-04-2009, 02:01 AM
Good lord, it's amazing what one can find on you tube! I take it everyone here has seen the vodka and such being marketed in "bong bottles", yes?

no!? show me

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 02:08 AM
no!? show me

Must go to bed; remind me later.

Johnny Vegas
02-04-2009, 02:14 AM
Must go to bed; remind me later.

fuck it I'll look myself. lazy fuck :D

Dave Lane
02-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Exactly. That's why there are no grocery stores around anymore.

He's not exactly the brightest bulb in the box :)

Molitoth
02-04-2009, 08:39 AM
And SO IT BEGINS!!!!!!!!!! Bring this idea to Missouri!

Darth CarlSatan
02-04-2009, 08:46 AM
fuck it I'll look myself. lazy fuck :D

LMAO

http://www.bongspirit.com/bong/verified.html

http://www.coolhunting.com/archives/2006/07/bong_vodka_spir.php