PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Hey you Springfield assholes

Count Zarth
07-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Guess who's coming to dinner.

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8213/94463588699752566715050pr7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

BigRedChief
07-07-2008, 09:32 AM
I had an excellent blue cheeseburger at Ebbets fields by Missouri State this last Saturday Their wings were okay but nothing special.

Downtown looks like its a rocking place. Several clubs with live music, $4 a cup coffee houses etc.

rad
07-07-2008, 09:32 AM
You better wash off that Kool-Aid moustache.

Phobia
07-07-2008, 09:35 AM
It's time for the annual family trip to Springfield. You make sure you're nice to your sisters in the back seat, little boy. There will be no biting, scratching, nor pulling of hair.

Demonpenz
07-07-2008, 09:38 AM
MOM clayton is humping his Fett doll again

Phobia
07-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Are we there yet? ***WHACK***

STAY DOWN BITCH!!!!

blueballs
07-07-2008, 10:01 AM
you're going to springfield to eat assholes
-you need an editor

talastan
07-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Just make sure you guys don't burn my town down with out me to help!! ROFL Seriously enjoy yourselves. Don't know if you'll find much to do downtown on a Monday but the Outland, is great if you like live music. The Icon is the place if you want to go to a dance club. And any restaurant downtown is great though I prefer Hickok's Steakhouse & Brewery or Springfield Brewing Company for dinner. Just some ideas for ya! Have fun! L8r

:thumb:

ChiefsCountry
07-07-2008, 10:22 AM
The Icon is the place if you want to go to a dance club.

Martha's is his style. ROFL

Count Zarth
07-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Ah, Martha's. The joke that keeps on giving.

Count Zarth
07-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Just make sure you guys don't burn my town down with out me to help!! ROFL Seriously enjoy yourselves. Don't know if you'll find much to do downtown on a Monday but the Outland, is great if you like live music. The Icon is the place if you want to go to a dance club. And any restaurant downtown is great though I prefer Hickok's Steakhouse & Brewery or Springfield Brewing Company for dinner. Just some ideas for ya! Have fun! L8r

We don't really go out. We'll hit the Home 'O The Throwed Rolls fer sure, though. And ****ing Caveman. BOOYAH!

Phobia
07-07-2008, 10:36 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Wendler clan will probably hit Golden Corral and whichever Star Wars episode is playing at the dollar theater.

MTG#10
07-07-2008, 10:36 AM
We don't really go out. We'll hit the Home 'O The Throwed Rolls fer sure, though. And ****ing Caveman. BOOYAH!

Is Caveman still here? I thought they either shut down or got bought out...

EDIT: Nevermind, I was thinking it of Vintage Stock. I guess they are owned by VS but kept the Caveman name. There's nothing in that store for me, I dont read comics and if I want a movie or game I'll download it.

Count Zarth
07-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Caveman has lots of old books last time I checked. And general nerdy shit. Plus it reminds me of my youth.

Midnight_Vulture
07-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Making gang signs on your webcam and then posting them on an internet message board = WAY COOL hahahha

Skip Towne
07-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Springfield? Well, OK, just stay the hell out of Oklahoma.

RNR
07-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Making gang signs on your webcam and then posting them on an internet message board = WAY COOL hahahha

What gang sign is that? just wondering

Direckshun
07-07-2008, 11:19 AM
\m/ is a "gang sign"?

Enjoy your trip to Springfield. I love it here. Some good recommendations but mainly if you want to eat some good Mexican food, you'd be a goddamned bastard not to hit up Maria's Downtown.

luv
07-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Caveman has lots of old books last time I checked. And general nerdy shit. Plus it reminds me of my youth.

If you're speaking of the Caveman Comics across from the Mall in the Brentwood Center, then that is now Vintage Stock. Same type of stuff though. Music, movies, sports cards, collectible action figures, video games, comics, etc.

|Zach|
07-07-2008, 11:25 AM
I am going to do a shoot the weekend of the 18th. First time I will have been back since moving to KC last year.

luv
07-07-2008, 11:26 AM
I am going to do a shoot the weekend of the 18th. First time I will have been back since moving to KC last year.

Of what?

luv
07-07-2008, 11:28 AM
And Claythan--you really look like you've lost weight. Good job. :thumb:

|Zach|
07-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Of what?

A few girls that wanted photos done.

luv
07-07-2008, 11:31 AM
A few girls that wanted photos done.

Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is, "What kind of shots?"

I've seen pictures of some of your friends, and they're cute. Are they putting together portfolios?

|Zach|
07-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is, "What kind of shots?"

I've seen pictures of some of you're friends, and they're cute. Are they putting together portfolios?

One for a portfolio and one for a boyfriend. Basically used the money from the gigs to make it so I cna visit Springfield for the weekend without taking much of a loss.

Phobia
07-07-2008, 11:35 AM
\m/ is a "gang sign"?

Enjoy your trip to Springfield. I love it here. Some good recommendations but mainly if you want to eat some good Mexican food, you'd be a goddamned bastard not to hit up Maria's Downtown.
He's coming from Houston. He'd be a retard to try Mexican cuisine in Missouri.

|Zach|
07-07-2008, 11:36 AM
\m/ is a "gang sign"?

I remember telling him that a few years back. Maria's is amazing. I am hitting it up when I come around again. He thinks some crappy joint I cant remember the name of is better.

luv
07-07-2008, 11:37 AM
I remember telling him that a few years back. Maria's is amazing. I am hitting it up when I come around again. He thinks some crappy joint I cant remember the name of is better.

I think it was Cielito Lindo's.

vailpass
07-07-2008, 11:40 AM
\m/ is a "gang sign"?

Oh boy, Mexican food in Missouri. Next you'll have to try the seafood.

RNR
07-07-2008, 11:48 AM

LMAO

ChiefsCountry
07-07-2008, 12:06 PM

Maria's is the best Mexican place in Springfield. Los Portales on Sunshine is #2 and Cliedio Lindeo and Mexican Villa just suck.

Phobia
07-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Maria's is the best Mexican place in Springfield.

That's kinda like being the coolest dude at a Star Wars convention, no?

Count Zarth
07-07-2008, 12:31 PM
WARDRIVING IN HUNTSVILLE!

Thank you EconoLodge.

Stinger
07-07-2008, 12:39 PM
He's coming from Houston. He'd be a retard to try Mexican cuisine in Missouri.

That's kinda like being the coolest dude at a Star Wars convention, no?

Yeah because all those of mexican ancestry in Springfield can only cook Italian. Good thing all these Chinese restuarants know how to flip hamburgers.

:spock:

Reaper16
07-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Phobia, Vailpass... in general, you guys are correct. But there's this thing called illegal immigration that makes the difference a lot closer than one might expect.

MOhillbilly
07-07-2008, 01:40 PM

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8213/94463588699752566715050pr7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

if i see you youre ****ing dead.

Redrum_69
07-07-2008, 01:42 PM
If the Kansas City Chiefs were characters from Star Wars....

The Emperor...Carl Peterson

and of course Rhonda Moss would have to be Jabba the Hutt

Lin Elliot...Jar Jar Binks

chagrin
07-07-2008, 01:42 PM

it can't possibly be any more douchier than your avatar

Stinger
07-07-2008, 02:09 PM
. But there's this thing called illegal immigration that makes the difference a lot closer than one might expect.

It call diversivication .... I-44 is no longer just a drug traffic route.

:D

vailpass
07-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Yeah because all those of mexican ancestry in Springfield can only cook Italian. Good thing all these Chinese restuarants know how to flip hamburgers.

:spock:

They cook for their consumer base, not themselves. In Phoenix the mexis cook for other mexis and people who are used to and will pay for real mexican food. In Springfield, MO ??
There are different kinds of Mexican food, just as there are different kinds of American cooking (Southern, etc.)

Too, here they have access to fresh avacados for fresh guac, real hand made tortillas and corn shells, seafood from rocky point, and thousands of alley cats.

If you are happy with your mexi food good deal, more power to you.

HemiEd
07-07-2008, 02:22 PM
They cook for their consumer base, not themselves. In Phoenix the mexis cook for other mexis. In Springfield, MO ??

Too, here they have access to day old avacados for fresh guac, real hand made tortillas and corn shells, seafood from rocky point, and thousands of alley cats.

Mexican food is no longer regional, it is everywhere.

BigRedChief
07-07-2008, 02:24 PM
They cook for their consumer base, not themselves. In Phoenix the mexis cook for other mexis. In Springfield, MO ??

Too, here they have access to day old avacados for fresh guac, real hand made tortillas and corn shells, seafood from rocky point, and thousands of alley cats.

One thing they do well in Springfield is Cashew Chicken.

MTG#10
07-07-2008, 02:25 PM
No kidding. Ive been to Texas many times and Mexico once. The food I ate in Mexico and Texas tastes no different than the food in several of the authentic Mexican restaurants in Springfield.

vailpass
07-07-2008, 02:27 PM

Yep, I spent the last 3 weeks in Iowa and the midwest. Have eaten "mexican" in restaurants owned by Mexicans.
They cook for the midwesterners, nothing like the style or flavor you get in AZ, Texas, Cali. Nothing. They are cooking for whitebread midwesterners who would never come back if they got authentic food.

Not that it matters any, who cares? It's just the truth same as you couldn't get a pork chop, tenderloin, or or ear of sweet corn in the west that even holds a candle to the midwest.

vailpass
07-07-2008, 02:27 PM
No kidding. Ive been to Texas many times and Mexico once. The food I ate in Mexico and Texas tastes no different than the food in several of the authentic Mexican restaurants in Springfield.

What dishes did you have?

Skip Towne
07-07-2008, 02:28 PM

But do they have authentic Mexicans?

JimNasium
07-07-2008, 02:30 PM
I guess I'll jump in although it's against my better judgment. Maria's is wonderful. Granted it's not the caliber of something you would find in old Albuquerque but it still is good Tex-Mex. You don't have to be in the Southwest to get decent Mexican food. Hell, the best tamales I've ever had were in Clarksdale, Mississippi.

I know it's hard for some of you bigger city types to comprehend but we actually have a decent downtown in the works right now. We've got a brewery that has won multiple medals at the GABF and a number of decent restaurants to choose from.

Stinger
07-07-2008, 02:31 PM
But do they have authentic Mexicans?

How does one check that do you demand to see the Home Depot seal of Authenticity

|Zach|
07-07-2008, 02:32 PM
I guess I'll jump in although it's against my better judgment. Maria's is wonderful. Granted it's not the caliber of something you would find in old Albuquerque but it still is good Tex-Mex. You don't have to be in the Southwest to get decent Mexican food. Hell, the best tamales I've ever had were in Clarksdale, Mississippi.

I know it's hard for some of you bigger city types to comprehend but we actually have a decent downtown in the works right now. We've got a brewery that has won multiple medals at the GABF and a number of decent restaurants to choose from.

The Sergio at Maria's is sooo good.

I really miss Sunday nights at Brew Co. Art Bentley playing...

$10 for a pitcher and wings or pizza.

Demonpenz
07-07-2008, 02:32 PM
downtown springfield is always pretty poppin

HemiEd
07-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Yep, I spent the last 3 weeks in Iowa and the midwest. Have eaten "mexican" in restaurants owned by Mexicans.
They cook for the midwesterners, nothing like the style or flavor you get in AZ, Texas, Cali. Nothing. They are cooking for whitebread midwesterners who would never come back if they got authentic food.

Not that it matters any, who cares? It's just the truth same as you couldn't get a pork chop, tenderloin, or or ear of sweet corn in the west that even holds a candle to the midwest.

I know what you are saying, but I disagree. I for one, am one of those people that loves Amercianized mexican food. I deplore that skanky stuff that is authentic, yek! It has no flavor, and who the hell knows what it really is?

But we have plenty of those places up here in the Chicago burbs, in fact most of them are authentic. We don't even try them anymore, nasty.

MTG#10
07-07-2008, 02:41 PM
What dishes did you have?
In Mexico I had tamales and enchiladas I believe...its been about 15 years. In Texas Ive had enchiladas, tamales, tostadas, tacos off the top of my head.

luv
07-07-2008, 02:43 PM
One thing they do well in Springfield is Cashew Chicken.

Springfield style cashew chicken.

Damn, this thread is making me hungry...lol.

luv
07-07-2008, 02:46 PM

Last time I went to watch a game, they ran that special during the afternoon, too.

luv
07-07-2008, 02:49 PM
As far as Mexican food goes, the level of heat doesn't always equal the level of taste. I've had good Mexican food that was spice spicy and hot spicy. Both are good.

MOhillbilly
07-07-2008, 03:18 PM
downtown springfield is always pretty poppin

if your a yuppie,hippie,junkie,fagtard. **** downtown.

Direckshun
07-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Every thread discussing Springfield always devolves into debate as to whether or not it's a good town.

Whatever. I really enjoy living here.

MOhillbilly
07-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Every thread discussing Springfield always devolves into debate as to whether or not it's a good town.

Whatever. I really enjoy living here.
****in keep it to yourself we dont need more people.

i hear joplin is lovely this time of year.

luv
07-07-2008, 03:24 PM

LMAO

ChiefsOne
07-07-2008, 03:45 PM

Ever try Tamale King on West Sunshine? Best tamales I have ever had. They also had Baja Grill for a while, it was the best authentic in Springfield.

Demonpenz
07-07-2008, 03:52 PM
if your a yuppie,hippie,junkie,fagtard. **** downtown.

I would probably be in the yuppie fuqtard, but with alittle white trash in me, and a pinch of ghetto (thanks bannister road)

TrebMaxx
07-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I got some really good Mexican pot in Springfield back in the late 70's while visiting my sister at college.

stumppy
07-07-2008, 03:56 PM

Exactly

MTG#10
07-07-2008, 05:24 PM
if your a yuppie,hippie,junkie,Rump Rangertard. **** downtown.
Agreed. The square was alright 10-15 years ago, but its changed a lot since then.

luv
07-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Agreed. The square was alright 10-15 years ago, but its changed a lot since then.

Whenever I'm down there, it's usually either MSU college kids or the upper class yuppy-types that can afford the lofts down there. Besides going to a restaurant sometimes, the only night life I enjoy downtown is Ernie Biggs.

Count Zarth
07-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Here.

J Diddy
07-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Here.

too bad, could have came to joplin

I'd have bought you a beer at least.

philfree
07-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Springfield? I like it here though it's still two people of seperation. Not six, two! I like Maria's too! I was sittin' there one day and I counted 30 diferent Tequilas on the shelf that i had tried. That doesn't include anejo, blanco/silver or reposado of each kind. Lot's of good tequila at Maria's in Springfield! Prima's is also a good place for tequila in Springfield. The food isn't as good as Maria's IMO but they do have a "Perfect Margarita" that's a choose your tequila drink and it's great. No matter which tequila you choose the cost is the same.

PhilFree:arrow:

ChiefsCountry
07-07-2008, 11:54 PM

Brew Co's special sucks anymore. Wings are horrible now, its not like the good old days when it started and kicked ass.

Count Zarth
07-08-2008, 12:14 PM
OK. We're going to Vintage Stock. What good restaurants are near?

J Diddy
07-08-2008, 12:18 PM

http://www.gaybars.com/states/missouri.htm

this should help you

luv
07-08-2008, 12:22 PM

Chile's, Olive Garden, some Chinese Buffet, and there's a deli of some sort in the Brentwood Center that's good. I can't remember the name of it.

ChiefsCountry
07-08-2008, 12:28 PM

Cheddar's

stumppy
07-08-2008, 12:30 PM
I highly recommend the 'Eat Shit and Die' restaurant. The place was made for you.

Stinger
07-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Cheddar's

2nd this choice.

vailpass
07-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Chile's, Olive Garden, some Chinese Buffet, and there's a deli of some sort in the Brentwood Center that's good. I can't remember the name of it.

No Luby's or Arbys? You know, if they feel like stepping up to some fine dining.

Count Zarth
07-08-2008, 12:34 PM

Brentwood Center? Is that by Vintage Stock?

RNR
07-08-2008, 12:36 PM
I highly recommend the 'Eat Shit and Die' restaurant. The place was made for you.

With a large helping of 'soon' :thumb:

Stinger
07-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Brentwood Center? Is that by Vintage Stock?

1 block North I believe.

Count Zarth
07-08-2008, 12:43 PM
What's the name of the deli?

luv
07-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Cheddar's

Heck, if you're recommending him go that far, then there's Applebee's, Culver's, Golden Corral, etc.

luv
07-08-2008, 12:44 PM
What's the name of the deli?

Hang on, I'll see if I can find it.

luv
07-08-2008, 12:47 PM
http://www.nearlyfamous.net/

Nearly Famous Deli & Pasta

Stinger
07-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Heck, if you're recommending him go that far,.

6 Blocks is far???????

luv
07-08-2008, 12:48 PM
6 Blocks is far???????

He said near, so I was thinking within a couple of blocks.

Count Zarth
07-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Going now. Nearly famous it is.

luv
07-08-2008, 12:55 PM

Enjoy. The food is good.

Count Zarth
07-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Change of plans. Panera. Eat my ass.

A WORD FROM JACOB: FOOTBALL BLOWS MY VAST FAT ASS

MTG#10
07-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Change of plans. Panera. Eat my ass.

A WORD FROM JACOB: FOOTBALL BLOWS MY VAST FAT ASS

Cant go wrong with Panera. They have great iced coffees and their potato soup in a bread bowl is to die for. :drool: Although the potato soup was better when they were still called St. Louis Bread Company...I guess they changed the recipe a little since then but its still really good.

Count Zarth
07-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Mmmm. Panini.

They had a Vader costume for only 600 bucks at Vintage Stock.

blueballs
07-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Claythan and Luv
it's only a matter of time
Springfield have any happening resthomes

luv
07-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Claythan and Luv
it's only a matter of time
Springfield have any happening resthomes

Resthomes? When did people start retiring and needing cared for at 31?

blueballs
07-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Resthomes? When did people start retiring and needing cared for at 31?

oh my

Count Zarth
07-08-2008, 02:56 PM
I can't date older women. I have to sow my wild oats first.

Skip Towne
07-08-2008, 03:04 PM

All you do is eat.

Count Zarth
07-08-2008, 03:05 PM
All you do is eat.

Yes, Skip. It's 4:05 PM and I've had a bowl of cereal and a chicken panini. All I do is eat.

MTG#10
07-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Are you going to hit up all of the Kingdom Halls while you're here too? :p

Count Zarth
07-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Are you going to hit up all of the Kingdom Halls while you're here too? :p

I would love to defile some innocent little publishers.

J Diddy
07-08-2008, 03:42 PM
I would love to defile some innocent little publishers.

hahaha

lol

Jenny Gump
07-08-2008, 06:45 PM

The only real good reason to go to Brew Co is the beer. Food sucks.

blueballs
07-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Piggly Wiggly
roll of red - loaf of wheat bread
sweet pickles and cheetos

Count Zarth
07-13-2008, 11:53 AM
WARDRIVING IN BIG CABIN!

Count Zarth
10-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Oh yeah, it's time for me to visit Springfield again!

I'M COMING!

AND HELL'S COMING WITH ME!

You guys stay away from Lambert's this week, mmmmkay?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-08-2009, 06:36 PM

I'M COMING!

Looks like this week it'll be home of the tossed salad.

Count Zarth
10-08-2009, 06:38 PM
I almost decided to go to a Jemimah's Witnesses meeting next Sunday. My stupid cousin is giving his first public talk. I was gonna get all dressed up and stuff, really.

Then I discovered my cousin doesn't have a DVR anymore, so there's no recording the Chiefs game.

Yeah, FUCK Jehovah. I'm gonna be watching football. By the way, we should get together for the Redskins' game, Springfieldians. At some sports bar in Springfield, you know?

Hahahahaha. As if.

luv
10-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Looks like this week it'll be home of the tossed salad.

Does fried okra count?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Does fried okra count?

Only time I ever ate Okra and liked it. Lamberts.

B_Ambuehl
10-08-2009, 09:21 PM

I'M COMING!

When are you coming GC? I live right down the road from there.

luv
10-08-2009, 09:40 PM

You live in Ozark?

LiL stumppy
10-08-2009, 10:27 PM
God, this city doesn't need anymore fags visiting.

Count Zarth
10-08-2009, 10:30 PM
God, this city doesn't need anymore fags visiting.

You have something against homosexuals?

LiL stumppy
10-08-2009, 10:32 PM
You have something against homosexuals?

yes,and thats not the only thing i dislike about you

TinyEvel
10-08-2009, 10:33 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HnFUtTWqSnE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HnFUtTWqSnE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Count Zarth
10-08-2009, 10:37 PM
yes,and thats not the only thing i dislike about you

I am actually straight. I love sex with women.

ziggysocki
10-09-2009, 04:47 AM
http://www.wavplanet.com/downloadwavs.php?id=7903

scott free
10-09-2009, 06:05 AM
if i see you youre ****ing dead.

...:LOL:

Reerun_KC
10-09-2009, 06:06 AM

ROFL

soft Bitch.... Mangini Jr.....

Ralphy Boy
10-09-2009, 06:27 AM

Could have sworn Hickok's closed.

luv
10-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Could have sworn Hickok's closed.

It did, but it probably wasn't last year when he posted it.

Count Zarth
10-09-2009, 03:33 PM
WARDRIVING IN BIG CABIN!

AT THE BIG MOTHERFUCKIN' MCDONALDS!!!

THANK YOU ATT WIFI!

ONWARDS!

B_Ambuehl
10-09-2009, 03:40 PM

You live in Ozark?

Naa Branson area. My sister actually lives a couple of blocks from Lamberts though and I go there fairly often.

talastan
10-09-2009, 03:40 PM
I am actually straight. I love sex with women.

Though he never has it! Baaaszing!! ROFL JK GC! Hope to enjoy your weekend here.

Count Zarth
10-09-2009, 03:42 PM
I'll be in Springfield for the whole week bitch.

See you yokels in a couple hours.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Naa Branson area. My sister actually lives a couple of blocks from Lamberts though and I go there fairly often.

I spent some time in Rockaway Beach. It was good mostly for drinking at the Jolly Roger.

BigRedChief
10-09-2009, 08:33 PM
I'll be in Springfield for the whole week bitch.

See you yokels in a couple hours.
WTH? A week in Springfield? Why?

Count Zarth
10-09-2009, 08:34 PM
WTH? A week in Springfield? Why?

Visiting family.

Red Beans
10-09-2009, 08:39 PM
The Mud Lounge is a nice locale to grab a beer...

BigRedChief
10-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Visiting family.Yoiu want some good coffee? The mud house downtown.

They also got a place downtown thats full of full sized 1980's era video games. You can play all you want for $5.00.

Theres a place right around the corner from the mudhouse that had some excellent food. It's in an old hotel.

Count Zarth
10-09-2009, 09:18 PM
What's the name of the arcade?

BigRedChief
10-09-2009, 09:21 PM
What's the name of the arcade?Some 80's name. Forgot. Couple of blocks from the mudhouse. Right by the ymca.

luv
10-09-2009, 09:45 PM
What's the name of the arcade?

ChiefsCountry
10-09-2009, 10:38 PM

Off a year, 1984
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Zarth
10-12-2009, 07:15 PM
i am sitting on the back porch at my grandmother's leeching the only tiny spot of available, unsecured wireless within a 100-yard radius...EPIC WIN!

Took me 20 minutes to find it in this wiki-forsaken wilderness

BigRedChief
10-12-2009, 07:24 PM
i am sitting on the back porch at my grandmother's leeching the only tiny spot of available, unsecured wireless within a 100-yard radius...EPIC WIN!

Took me 20 minutes to find it in this wiki-forsaken wildernessmudhouse has wi-fi. Missouri state has lots of free wi-fi that I've uhhh borrowed.

Kraus
10-12-2009, 07:28 PM

Just drive by any of the college apartments around town and they'll be 3-4 unsecured, full strength signals.

Count Zarth
10-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah but I'd have to leave grandma's house.

I'd rather leech from the back porch. I feel like a geeky redneck. AWESOME!

Count Zarth
10-13-2009, 03:57 PM
So anyone been to Gem of India? Going Saturday for lunch buffet.

MOhillbilly
10-15-2009, 07:37 AM
anytime. anywhere bitch.

Count Zarth
10-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Wow, my Uncle thinks Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is too offensive for a Jehovah's Witness to watch apparently. We were sitting here watching Conan and he flipped the channel when Triumph started humping Ernie from Sesame Street. Prude!

J Diddy
10-16-2009, 10:34 PM

You know as odd as it may sound I think I'd actually like to meet you. You can't be that bad, can you?

J Diddy
10-16-2009, 10:35 PM
Wow, my Uncle thinks Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is too offensive for a Jehovah's Witness to watch apparently. We were sitting here watching Conan and he flipped the channel when Triumph started humping Ernie from Sesame Street. Prude!

Perhaps he's just a huge fan of Ernie and hated to see him getting abused like that...

BigRedChief
10-18-2009, 08:11 AM
Wow, my Uncle thinks Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is too offensive for a Jehovah's Witness to watch apparently. We were sitting here watching Conan and he flipped the channel when Triumph started humping Ernie from Sesame Street. Prude!That was a funny bit.

Count Zarth
10-18-2009, 09:19 AM
Gem of India isn't too bad. Not great, but above average. If you want to try Indian in Springfield I'd recommend it.

Skip Towne
10-18-2009, 09:22 AM
What do your grandparents think of you abandoning the JW's?

luv
10-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Gem of India isn't too bad. Not great, but above average. If you want to try Indian in Springfield I'd recommend it.

You're still here?

Count Zarth
10-18-2009, 09:26 AM
What do your grandparents think of you abandoning the JW's?

They're cool with it. JWs are all giant pussies with no backbone for the most part. I stood up to them and they wilted.

LeAnn, yes I'm still here. I'll be watching the Chiefs game alone while the JWs go worship.

Skip Towne
10-18-2009, 09:32 AM
They're cool with it. JWs are all giant pussies with no backbone for the most part. I stood up to them and they wilted.

LeAnn, yes I'm still here. I'll be watching the Chiefs game alone while the JWs go worship.

Have you checked to see if the game is on? It looks like the Tulsa stations have taken the Chiefs off for the 3rd straight year. I checked both CBS and Fox at noon and at 3.

luv
10-18-2009, 09:34 AM
Have you checked to see if the game is on? It looks like the Tulsa stations have taken the Chiefs off for the 3rd straight year. I checked both CBS and Fox at noon and at 3.

We don't tend to have that problem here.

Skip Towne
10-18-2009, 10:18 AM
We don't tend to have that problem here.

They claim they can't sell the advertising in Tulsa. I think they jump on the Cowboys wagon when we suck.

DMAC
10-18-2009, 10:23 AM

LeAnn, yes I'm still here. I'll be watching the Chiefs game alone while the JWs go worship.They worship after noon? WTF

Count Zarth
10-18-2009, 10:25 AM
They worship after noon? WTF

JWs often worship after dark, too.

DMAC
10-18-2009, 10:26 AM
JWs often worship after dark, too.Sounds like a fun childhood for you.

Count Zarth
10-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Sounds like a fun childhood for you.

I was bribed with donuts.

CH13FS
10-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Gem of india is BADASS - do not listen to this man! his taste has obviously been influenced by freaky christian cultist's or something, cuzz that place rocks. "above average" my ass.

Count Zarth
10-18-2009, 10:55 AM
This Springfield station compresses their HD. Jackasses!

Count Zarth
10-18-2009, 10:58 AM
Gem of india is BADASS - do not listen to this man! his taste has obviously been influenced by freaky christian cultist's or something, cuzz that place rocks. "above average" my ass.

I have eaten Indian food in the United Kingdom, Dallas, Austin and Houston. In every instance it was much better than what I had yesterday. Maybe it suffered because it was a buffet but I have had better buffets.

It was still delicious, though.

Count Zarth
10-19-2009, 09:34 PM
So long, Springfield.

So long, chicks from Springfield craigslist.