PDA

View Full Version : Video Games So....I started drinking....

Huffman83
07-07-2008, 06:12 PM
No seriously!!!!

Not like...for the first time. But I mowed the lawn, bought some new halogen light bulbs for the lamps and basically did all the shit I needed to do. I'm off work today. So it's my Sunday

So I started drinking Captain Morgan. And no...I wasn't by myself. I had my good friend Baxter (dog) around.

5 Captain and Coke's later...I'm feeling buzzed.

So I started playing Madden. Playing the Bucs in the Superbowl....they beat me 24-21....on the last minute final drive....Ryan ****ing Sims intercepted the ball.....how...I have no clue.

Did I let that be the final score? No.

I reset that bitch!

I'm not drunk....I am enlightened!

SLAG
07-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Reminds me of this:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3288158

http://lostlambs.net/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/DSCF0087.JPG

JBucc
07-07-2008, 08:36 PM
I've found I'm actually now worse at Madden drunk than when I'm sober. I've had some epic drunk Madden/NCAA matches with guys. At least I bet they were epic If I could remember them.

Fish
07-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Try Wii Fit while totally shitfaced.... there's an adventure.....

Drunk yoga is good times.

QuikSsurfer
07-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Try Wii Fit while totally shitfaced.... there's an adventure.....

Drunk yoga is good times.

lol
that sounds terrible.

Demonpenz
07-07-2008, 09:09 PM
That's how it starts. Ha ha. Then you have to drive somewhere... I've only had a few. Of course I am being careful...OH SHIT A KID RAN OUT IN THE ROAD. Whew Missed him. Well I am home I think I will take a shower. Man I am buzzed (Slip and fall sound) thump. Another alkie dead.

dj56dt58
07-08-2008, 07:33 AM
That's how it starts. Ha ha. Then you have to drive somewhere... I've only had a few. Of course I am being careful...OH SHIT A KID RAN OUT IN THE ROAD. Whew Missed him. Well I am home I think I will take a shower. Man I am buzzed (Slip and fall sound) thump. Another alkie dead.

see..now that little bastard should be the one getting in trouble..yet if you had hit him, you would be the one going to jail. Kids shouldn't be running out in the middle of the damn road

Buehler445
07-08-2008, 07:37 PM
One time I got ****ing smashed so my buddy wanted to play me in Halo because he thought he was gonna whop my ass. We are normally pretty even, but I blew his ass into oblivion. I have no idea why I played better drunk, but it was a good time watching him get all burned up.

Good call on not letting Sims score. That horse****er.

Huffman83
07-09-2008, 07:54 AM
What pissed me off was the fact that it was Sims....I can deal w/ any other player plugging my game winning drive. But the fact that Sims wasn't even starting in the game and he intercepted the ball.

I just couldn't deal.