PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 101 The Fox events..?

Farzin
07-07-2008, 09:34 PM
I was watching NBC Action News and they were talking about Tony G saving a man's life. I'm not sure if this is an old clip, or a recent clip, but while talking about Tony, NBC used footage of Tony shaking hands with Mitch Holthus and putting on a headset in front of fans.

Just wondering, do and of you know if that was a recent clip, and if so, where can you usually see those in person.

FAX
07-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Holthus has some kind of weekly, local, radio show during the season, Mr. Farzin. It's very exciting. They talk about how great all the players are, how awesome we perform on Sunday, and the amazing intelligence of Herm and his assistant coaches. Then, they go to church and apologize to God.

FAX

Farzin
07-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Holthus has some kind of weekly, local, radio show during the season, Mr. Farzin. It's very exciting. They talk about how great all the players are, how awesome we perform on Sunday, and the amazing intelligence of Herm and his assistant coaches. Then, they go to church and apologize to God.

FAX

Seems accurate to me...why do you call everyone "Mr." .. I've always been cirious to know why..

stlchiefs
07-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Seems accurate to me...why do you call everyone "Mr." .. I've always been cirious to know why..

Things are more formal and proper down in the south Mr. Farzin.

Phobia
07-07-2008, 10:00 PM

Your shtick is misspelling easy words and his is calling people "Mr." - leave FAX ALONE.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/Crocker1.JPG

Dave Lane
07-07-2008, 10:40 PM
There have been a couple of threads today about it. It happened VERY recently maybe today.

Dave