Mr. Arrowhead
07-08-2008, 02:10 PM
http://tarajersey.com/en/products.asp?typeid=593

HolmeZz
07-08-2008, 02:17 PM
That can't be right.

Fish
07-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Anyone ordered from here before? For an authentic?

I keep expecting to see some disclaimer that I'm eligible for $400,00.00 from a Nigerian banking mistake....

And they only accept Paypal, Western Union, Moneybookers, etc....

I'm a little uneasy about this potential transaction.....

noa
07-08-2008, 02:26 PM
I found this googling

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=302928&st=0&p=3429076&#entry3429076

Two quotes:

I got my Owens jersey from them about a month or so ago, very happy with the quality, was a little sceptical at first, especially since they didn't return any of my emails confirming they sent the jersey, they have an online live chat, and the girl was very helpful, got my jersey in about 2 1/2 weeks. Very happy with it and would definetely purchase from them again.Great quality for the price*

*Unless you are some focking retarded dooshbag who studies the difference in stitch patterns between authentic and non-authentic jerseys...

I want to find out more because that does seem like a good deal. Not emailing the guy back seems shady.

Stryker
07-08-2008, 02:36 PM
For $35 I will take a chance. I just ordered mine. It states I will be contacted via email to get the paypal payment - I will let you know how this turns out.

Mecca
07-08-2008, 02:38 PM
The good thing about this is we finally won' have to see fat guys in WR jerseys....not saying that is anyone in this thread but in general.

If you are above a certain weight you shouldn't be allowed to wear certain jerseys.

Stryker
07-08-2008, 02:41 PM
The eBay sellers must be buying them from jersey 101 and selling them back on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Glenn-Dorsey-Kansas-City-Chiefs-Sewn-Jersey-Size-52-New_W0QQitemZ120280673676QQihZ002QQcategoryZ24961QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Fish
07-08-2008, 02:43 PM
For $35 I will take a chance. I just ordered mine. It states I will be contacted via email to get the paypal payment - I will let you know how this turns out.

Please let us know.... I'm considering this as well....

Mr. Arrowhead
07-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Scott Fujita jersey anyone?
http://cgi.ebay.com/REEBOK-NFL-KANAS-CITY-CHIEFS-SCOTT-FUJITA-JERSEY-XL_W0QQitemZ150268271147QQihZ005QQcategoryZ24961QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
LMAO

doomy3
07-08-2008, 02:51 PM
I just ordered one as well. I'll let you know how it turns out...

Stryker
07-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Please let us know.... I'm considering this as well....

You bet

beach tribe
07-08-2008, 03:09 PM
The good thing about this is we finally won' have to see fat guys in WR jerseys....not saying that is anyone in this thread but in general.

If you are above a certain weight you shouldn't be allowed to wear certain jerseys.

Now there will be a bunch of 125lb guys wearing the jersey of a 300+lb man.

It doesn't matter to me, just sayin.

KcKing
07-08-2008, 03:13 PM
I ordered one myself... So I can give a testimonial as well... It'll be sweet to wear it on my motorcycle... I'll get mad chickz!

blueballs
07-08-2008, 03:45 PM
discounted jersey
was drafted less then 3 months ago
and already been declared a bust

SBK
07-08-2008, 04:09 PM
I need to get a Dorsey jersey prior to going to the game in Atlanta, a thank you of sorts to the Falcons.

KCrockaholic
07-08-2008, 04:15 PM
this sounds awesome, but im gonna take the chance...i just ordered mine, hopefully this works out...btw, anyone know where to get a D-BO jersey on the internet for a good price? (lower than $75)

unlurking
07-08-2008, 04:33 PM
this sounds awesome, but im gonna take the chance...i just ordered mine, hopefully this works out...btw, anyone know where to get a D-BO jersey on the internet for a good price? (lower than $75)

How about $17?

http://www.fantastic-goods.com/category-43-b0.html

Let me know how it works out. Some google results link the site to chinese counterfeiting, but don't know. Haven't broken down and tested yet. They also have LJ and Law.

KCrockaholic
07-08-2008, 05:07 PM
How about $17?

Let me know how it works out. Some google results link the site to chinese counterfeiting, but don't know. Haven't broken down and tested yet. They also have LJ and Law.

wow! idk if i would trust that, has anyone on here bought from this site?

KcKing
07-08-2008, 05:19 PM
How about $17?

Checked that site out too... Jerseys are 17, but shipping is 20... lol

Went ahead and ordered a Bowe... I'll let you guys know about this site as well.

go bowe
07-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Checked that site out too... Jerseys are 17, but shipping is 20... lol

Went ahead and ordered a Bowe... I'll let you guys know about this site as well.i've got a bo jersey (go figure)...

maby i can take a sharpie and make it into a bowe jersey...

hmmmm...

KCrockaholic
07-08-2008, 07:09 PM
i've got a bo jersey (go figure)...

maby i can take a sharpie and make it into a bowe jersey...

hmmmm...

what do you mean "bo" jersey? ....

Ebolapox
07-08-2008, 07:11 PM
what do you mean "bo" jersey? ....

our tall lanky white WR not named sean lachapelle... from a few years ago. you know, the one who caught that ninety-sum yard TD from trent green against (was it the packers?)

Jewish Rabbi
07-08-2008, 07:19 PM
How about $17?

Let me know how it works out. Some google results link the site to chinese counterfeiting, but don't know. Haven't broken down and tested yet. They also have LJ and Law.Just ordered a Pujols jersey from them...Did some research and it seems all three Ravens fans bought Flaco jerseys from here and were satisfied. However, I did use PayPal, so if it is a scam, I should be able to get my money back. I'll let you guys know.

KCrockaholic
07-08-2008, 07:26 PM
our tall lanky white WR not named sean lachapelle... from a few years ago. you know, the one who caught that ninety-sum yard TD from trent green against (was it the packers?)

yeah marc boerigter or whatever...he was good that year, he had 8 TD's off of just 20 catches. but to bad he never turned out....except his TD celebration always looked really gay.

unlurking
07-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks to all those risking their own credit identities and moola!

Stinger
07-08-2008, 10:13 PM

Actually he tied the NFL Record 99 yard TD reception against the Chargers

And for go bowe here is his website:

http://www.bo85.com/

Ebolapox
07-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Actually he tied the NFL Record 99 yard TD reception against the Chargers

And for go bowe here is his website:

http://www.bo85.com/

thanks, that's right. I know, I know, google is my friend. is this the society we live in, where one can't even perform the perfunctory google or wiki search in order to get simple information? jesus.

The Bad Guy
07-08-2008, 10:36 PM
wow! idk if i would trust that, has anyone on here bought from this site?

I have bought from that fantastic-goods site.

The jerseys are incredible. I haven't purchased a Chiefs jersey, but purchased a 49ers white Willis for my brother, and a Samuel Eagles for my friend, and both were flawless.

I bought a Dorsey off Jersey101. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Pricing is very similar between both because Jersey101 has the shipping charge built into the price. Fantastic-goods doesn't. It's 20 shipping from that site.

The Bad Guy
07-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Thanks to all those risking their own credit identities and moola!

You're not risking shit.

The only payment they accept is paypal, which is 100% secure.

Go and spend 250 for an authentic so I can laugh at you.

Stinger
07-08-2008, 10:41 PM
thanks, that's right. I know, I know, google is my friend. is this the society we live in, where one can't even perform the perfunctory google or wiki search in order to get simple information? jesus.

no big deal actually I was at that game so l mentioned it, unfortunately I was also at the preseason game where he blew out his knee. :banghead:

KC Jones
07-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Let me know how it goes. I found a couple of sites saying it was a scam and one post claiming to have gotten a jersey. It's registered in China and your best hope is that they are selling counterfeit jerseys. They registered the site over a year ago, but there's not much info about it on the net.

Ari Chi3fs
07-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Do they have Jared Allen Vikings jerseys?

KCrockaholic
07-09-2008, 12:10 AM
You're not risking shit.

im taking my chances on both the Bowe jersey and Dorsey...come on...either about $75 on 2 authentics chiefs jerseys...or $75 on 1 replica jersey (painted)

KcKing
07-09-2008, 01:27 AM
Let me know how it goes. I found a couple of sites saying it was a scam and one post claiming to have gotten a jersey. It's registered in China and your best hope is that they are selling counterfeit jerseys. They registered the site over a year ago, but there's not much info about it on the net.

I don't know much how scam sites work... But most don't have live customer service do they?

http://i37.tinypic.com/2a7c4np.jpg

I'm not too worried... Even if they are knockoffs... i'm sure the quality is still slightly better than the screenprinted ones found in the stores...

(The Bo Jackson jersey i'm talking about is the one I'm selling to the Raider Fan at my job for 100 bucks... Another reason why I'm lovin how this may work out.)

unlurking
07-09-2008, 05:00 AM
You're not risking shit.

Wow, bitter much?

I was THANKING people for taking a risk and reporting back for others their experiences. I'm glad you had a good experience, and stated so here, but from google searches and basic research ALONE, I did not feel comfortable ordering there. And according to their banner, they take more than paypal (which is not half as secure as many seem to think).

At the same time, I CANNOT purchase something that I KNOW to be illegal. And for less than $40 (much less being from China), you know these are knock-offs. I cannot honestly even pretend these are legal.

So no, I unfortunately won't be getting one of these any time soon, but I also won't be paying $250 for an authentic either.

Stryker
07-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Just ordered a Pujols jersey from them...Did some research and it seems all three Ravens fans bought Flaco jerseys from here and were satisfied. However, I did use PayPal, so if it is a scam, I should be able to get my money back. I'll let you guys know.

I ordered the Bowe jersey from them - $36.80 total. I used Paypal as well. Gotta love Paypal! :thumb:

Will give testimonial when it arrives.

donkey_hater
07-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Received an e-mail from jersey 101 from some gal named Yuki confirming they received my order and wanted to verify they had everything correct IE size. The total shipped with paypal charges is $36.8. They now are supposed to send me a paypal invoice.

Stryker
07-09-2008, 08:28 AM
Received an e-mail from jersey 101 from some gal named Yuki confirming they received my order and wanted to verify they had everything correct IE size. The total shipped with paypal charges is $36.8. They now are supposed to send me a paypal invoice.

Ditto. I received mine today from a Tara. Will send me a paypal invoice as well.

The Bad Guy
07-09-2008, 09:21 AM
I don't know much how scam sites work... But most don't have live customer service do they?

http://i37.tinypic.com/2a7c4np.jpg

I'm not too worried... Even if they are knockoffs... i'm sure the quality is still slightly better than the screenprinted ones found in the stores...

(The Bo Jackson jersey i'm talking about is the one I'm selling to the Raider Fan at my job for 100 bucks... Another reason why I'm lovin how this may work out.)

The material quality is 10x better than the screen printed replicas that are paper thin.

They are slightly lighter than real authentics (which is good if you sweat a ton), and the sewn numbers are perfect.

The Bad Guy
07-09-2008, 09:22 AM
I ordered the Bowe jersey from them - $36.80 total. I used Paypal as well. Gotta love Paypal! :thumb:

Will give testimonial when it arrives.

I ordered my brother a Patrick Willis jersey from Fantastic-goods. I placed the order late Sunday, by Wednesday it was at my door.

I hope Jersey101 is nearly as good as them.

Bill Lundberg
07-09-2008, 09:37 AM
I just got the following email from them.

Dear Josh,
This is Yuki from www.jersey101.com (http://www.jersey101.com/) , you just ordered one jersey " NFL Kansas City Chiefs Glenn Dorsey #72 Red Jersey (NFL-LX-R72) size 48 " from our website,
it's 36. 8 USD/PC (1.8 USD paypal fee included) including shipping, please confirm if the order is correct, so i can send you a paypal invoice.

Thanks

Yuki

The only problem is that my name isn't Josh and I ordered a size 54 White Glenn Dorsey Jersey

KcKing
07-09-2008, 12:04 PM
I ordered my brother a Patrick Willis jersey from Fantastic-goods. I placed the order late Sunday, by Wednesday it was at my door.

I hope Jersey101 is nearly as good as them.

We'll see... I paypal'ed (sp) while chatting with Tara Last Night and she said it'll ship out on 7/10. She also told me the cut off was about 6AM central to ship on the tenth... So those of you that pay pal'ed afterwards will probably ship on the 11th. (But that's a guess)

RustShack
07-09-2008, 02:46 PM
I want to buy a Bowe Jersey, but I have a feeling he will be chaning his number within the next couple years...

The Bad Guy
07-09-2008, 03:36 PM
I want to buy a Bowe Jersey, but I have a feeling he will be chaning his number within the next couple years...

That's pure urban legend.

The guy has an 82 tat now. He's keeping that number.

He's not switching his number. He would have paid Jeff Webb to get it if he wanted it that bad.

RustShack
07-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Oh I didn't know he got a new tat

Bowser
07-09-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm done buying jersies for the latest and greatest player to put on a Chiefs uniform. I'm getting a Derrick Thomas jersey and calling it done.

OnTheWarpath58
07-09-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm done buying jersies for the latest and greatest player to put on a Chiefs uniform. I'm getting a Derrick Thomas jersey and calling it done.

You wear an XL?

I have an authentic I'm looking to get rid of.

KCrockaholic
07-10-2008, 12:26 AM
I just got the following email from them.

The only problem is that my name isn't Josh and I ordered a size 54 White Glenn Dorsey Jersey

about how long did it take for you to get your confirmation email? i still havent received mine...im banking on my Bowe jersey getting here way before the Dorsey one.

Stryker
07-10-2008, 12:48 AM
about how long did it take for you to get your confirmation email? i still havent received mine...im banking on my Bowe jersey getting here way before the Dorsey one.

DITTO They seem to confim to much BS before actually getting to the order - Just my opinion.

KCrockaholic
07-10-2008, 12:51 AM
DITTO They seem to confim to much BS before actually getting to the order - Just my opinion.

i just dont want this to be a scam. as long as i get a Dorsey jersey, thats all im worried about.

tk13
07-10-2008, 01:01 AM
The thing I don't like about these is that they pitch them as authentic. And they aren't... that doesn't mean it's not a good buy for some people. You want a jersey, it's cheap, go for it. But that doesn't mean they should advertise them as authentic and confuse people into thinking they're saving 200 dollars on the same jersey either. I really doubt anybody's gonna get scammed out of their money though.

Jewish Rabbi
07-10-2008, 01:57 AM
The thing I don't like about these is that they pitch them as authentic. And they aren't... that doesn't mean it's not a good buy for some people. You want a jersey, it's cheap, go for it. But that doesn't mean they should advertise them as authentic and confuse people into thinking they're saving 200 dollars on the same jersey either. I really doubt anybody's gonna get scammed out of their money though.They may not be authentic, but all the pictures have the authentic tags still on the jerseys...Why do you say that they're not?

Stryker
07-10-2008, 08:02 AM
The thing I don't like about these is that they pitch them as authentic. And they aren't... that doesn't mean it's not a good buy for some people. You want a jersey, it's cheap, go for it. But that doesn't mean they should advertise them as authentic and confuse people into thinking they're saving 200 dollars on the same jersey either. I really doubt anybody's gonna get scammed out of their money though.

You do realize that you can buy "blank" jerseys in bulk. If the tag on the collar says El Salvador - it IS authentic - who cares if Reebok did the sewing or the 4 year old Malaysian girl (not really, I do not support Kathy Gifford :p) - you get the point.

donkey_hater
07-10-2008, 08:05 AM

Got my confirmation the very next day and then the day after the first confirmation they ask me to confirm my shipping address and then send a pay pal invoice. On the e-mail it states it will take 7-15 working days for it to get here and will be shipped in the next 1-2 days. They do say they will provide a tracking number so I guess we will see what happens.

DaKCMan AP
07-10-2008, 08:25 AM
What's the patch pictured on the front right of the Dorsey jerseys?

http://www.jersey101.com/MANAGE/eWebEditor/UploadFile/20086715650871.jpg

donkey_hater
07-10-2008, 08:33 AM
What's the patch pictured on the front right of the Dorsey jerseys?

http://www.jersey101.com/MANAGE/eWebEditor/UploadFile/20086715650871.jpg

It was on the Dorsey Jersey. The Bowe jersey link for fantastic goods does not have it.

DaKCMan AP
07-10-2008, 08:41 AM
It was on the Dorsey Jersey. The Bowe jersey link for fantastic goods does not have it.

I understand that. I'm asking what the patch is. I don't recognize it.

Fish
07-10-2008, 08:52 AM
I understand that. I'm asking what the patch is. I don't recognize it.

It's the Lamar Hunt AFL patch. They added it after he passed. It is now part of the standard uniform.

EDIT: http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/2559/0c9ac0aca3f14a889d06b64dq2.jpg

DaKCMan AP
07-10-2008, 08:55 AM
It's the Lamar Hunt AFL patch. They added it after he passed. It is now part of the standard uniform.

EDIT:

Thanks.

blueballs
07-10-2008, 09:25 AM
they'll have to raise parking
to make up for the revenue loss

Stryker
07-10-2008, 09:55 AM

I could not find the patch on the Chiefs pro shop web page so I bought one online from eBay for $8. Taking the patch and Bowe jersey to a taylor shop to have it added once I receive the jersey.

Stryker
07-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Bowe jersey shipped today from fantastic goods with tracking number.

The Bad Guy
07-10-2008, 11:39 AM

You should get the jersey in 3-4 days.

They shipped super quick for me for the 2 gift jerseys I bought.

Fantastic-goods is heads and shoulders better in communicating than jersey101 so far.

KcKing
07-10-2008, 12:10 PM

Mine as well... jersey101 told me in the customer service chat that they would be shipping the Dorsey jersey to me on the 10th as well... I'll probably get that email late tonight... They seem to do their cust. service on the late night.

=)

Bill Lundberg
07-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Mine as well... jersey101 told me in the customer service chat that they would be shipping the Dorsey jersey to me on the 10th as well... I'll probably get that email late tonight... They seem to do their cust. service on the late night.

=)

That's because they're in China... They are sound asleep right now.

KCrockaholic
07-11-2008, 02:56 PM
....sorry to bring this thread back alive but, i still havent received my confirmation notice from jersey101...has anyone else ran into this problem? what should i do? ...its getting irritating waiting on this stupid confirmation email

Bowser
07-11-2008, 03:05 PM
You wear an XL?

I have an authentic I'm looking to get rid of.

I getting there. :D

R&GHomer
07-11-2008, 03:42 PM
I hope this is on the up and up. I would like to get one. $35 that's crazy. Hell I might get some christmas presents on the cheap this year.

Frazod
07-11-2008, 03:55 PM
I promised a friend I would keep quiet about this until the auction ended, but now that it's over, I can report that I bought one of the Dorsey jerseys from sbaumer777, and while the price is ridiculously low, the jersey seems dead-on legit to me. Everything sewn on, numbers in on the front slightly smaller than the numbers on the back, complete with the Lamar patch. Didn't fall apart in the washer or anything. I'm completely pleased with it, and really enjoyed holding onto that extra $200.

Based on my purchase, I 100% recommend this guy. Get yours before Carl hunts him down and has him kneecapped.

KCrockaholic
07-11-2008, 04:03 PM
i hope 101jerseys are all their hyped up to be...right now, i trust fantastic-goods more than 101jerseys.

SBK
07-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Are the sizes on these the same size as the shirts you would normally wear? If I usually wear a large shirt would I order a large jersey?

Frazod
07-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Are the sizes on these the same size as the shirts you would normally wear? If I usually wear a large shirt would I order a large jersey?

Mine fits fine. I wear XXL (54), and that's what I ordered.

KCrockaholic
07-11-2008, 04:10 PM

is you wear a large, order a size 50

SBK
07-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Well, I'm waiting for them to contact me to process my order....

KCrockaholic
07-11-2008, 05:37 PM
ok im all clear now, they sent me the confirmation email...hopefully i get it in about 2 weeks.

it might not be until tomorrow that they contact you MR. SBK, they are probably asleep right now.

Priest31kc
07-12-2008, 08:32 AM
I just ordered a Bowe Jersey from fantastic goods for 37 bucks!! I hope its legit, but by looking at all yall's posts, it is. I cant wait to get it, 37 bucks is a freakin bargain. But then again 37 dollars is alot for me.....

KcKing
07-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Just got an email from jersey 101 saying they shipped my jersey on the 10th and a tracking number. It seems true what some where sayin about them not being on the ball with the cust. service part... But the Bowe one shipped the same day from fantastic goods... We'll see which one gets here first.

Der Flöprer
07-12-2008, 11:11 PM
I ordered one up. At $35, I'll take my chances. Paypal is pretty secure. Also, for thirty five bones, who gives a shit if it's a counterfeit? I'll bet it looks pretty real.

Jewish Rabbi
07-12-2008, 11:24 PM
My Pujols jersey is a 48, and I normally wear large...

Oh well, large is a little big on me anyway, hopefully this works out...

If not, I'll be happy to report on the return service!

KCrockaholic
07-13-2008, 12:00 AM
I just ordered a Bowe Jersey from fantastic goods for 37 bucks!! I hope its legit, but by looking at all yall's posts, it is. I cant wait to get it, 37 bucks is a freakin bargain. But then again 37 dollars is alot for me.....

yes they are both legit, infact I was supposed to get my Bowe jersey today, but i wasnt home when the UPS guy stopped by. They left a note, saying i could either have them reship it for free, or i could pick it up myself. so on monday im gonna stop by and pick it up. as far as the one for the Dorsey jersey. (101jerseys) . i probably wont be getting that jersey for atleast a couple weeks. they take longer to ship, and the process has been difficult. but i should still be getting a Dorsey jersey in a couple weeks.

Jewish Rabbi
07-13-2008, 12:20 AM
yes they are both legit, infact I was supposed to get my Bowe jersey today, but i wasnt home when the UPS guy stopped by. They left a note, saying i could either have them reship it for free, or i could pick it up myself. so on monday im gonna stop by and pick it up. as far as the one for the Dorsey jersey. (101jerseys) . i probably wont be getting that jersey for atleast a couple weeks. they take longer to ship, and the process has been difficult. but i should still be getting a Dorsey jersey in a couple weeks.
When did you order your Bowe jersey? And was it from fantastic-goods?

little jacob
07-13-2008, 12:32 AM
to me it looks like one of the replica jerseys ($75) with letters and numbers stitched onto it. so it wouldn't be the same fabric as the authentic ones, possibly, but for $35 probably still a good deal.

RustShack
07-13-2008, 12:54 AM
I waited to long, now the Bowe jersey is sold out in my sizes :(

Jewish Rabbi
07-13-2008, 12:56 AM
I waited to long, now the Bowe jersey is sold out in my sizes :(Grow some meat on your bones then! It's only small sizes sold out!

SBK
07-13-2008, 01:57 AM
Well, I paid for my Dorsey jersey tonight, will advise on quality when it arrives. Also ordered a Brady Quinn (only one you can get) Browns jersey for my brother in law.

If these are great, looks like I've found a new gift shop.....

Der Flöprer
07-13-2008, 01:58 AM
Grow some meat on your bones then! It's only small sizes sold out!

They don't have size ultra fatass in the Bowe jersey either. Personally, I agree with Mecca that big boys shouldn't wear WR jerseys. I've got a Derrick Johnson jersey that won't fit me until I'm down to about 260, so Dorsey should be perfect for me right now. I don't weigh much more than he does.

SBK
07-13-2008, 02:07 AM
They don't have size ultra fatass in the Bowe jersey either. Personally, I agree with Mecca that big boys shouldn't wear WR jerseys. I've got a Derrick Johnson jersey that won't fit me until I'm down to about 260, so Dorsey should be perfect for me right now. I don't weigh much more than he does.

I'm the skinny guy in the Dorsey jersey. :evil:

Der Flöprer
07-13-2008, 02:37 AM

That's perfectly acceptable. I ran around wearing a Priest Holmes jersey at 400+ pounds. In hindsight, that was retarded.

Priest31kc
07-13-2008, 02:38 AM
does fantastic goods send you an email?? I ordered early this morning, the only email i have got is from Paypal. I sent them an email asking how I could track it, and so far nothing.

Stryker
07-13-2008, 07:40 AM
That's perfectly acceptable. I ran around wearing a Priest Holmes jersey at 400+ pounds. In hindsight, that was retarded.

I don't think it really matters if you are not the same scale/build of the players jersey that you wear. It is about being a fan and supporting the team by wearing the jersey of your favorite player(s). I am 6' and weigh around 180 and have never thought once about the build of the players jersey I wear. I think all on CP would look bad ass in any player jersey they choose to wear! :thumb:

Priest31kc
07-13-2008, 08:41 AM
I don't think it really matters if you are not the same scale/build of the players jersey that you wear. It is about being a fan and supporting the team by wearing the jersey of your favorite player(s). I am 6' and weigh around 180 and have never thought once about the build of the players jersey I wear. I think all on CP would look bad ass in any player jersey they choose to wear! :thumb:

agreed!

The Bad Guy
07-13-2008, 09:58 AM
to me it looks like one of the replica jerseys ($75) with letters and numbers stitched onto it. so it wouldn't be the same fabric as the authentic ones, possibly, but for $35 probably still a good deal.

It's not the same fabric as real authentics - it's slightly lighter. I like this much more considering if you wear these to a game, you won't sweat nearly as much.

However, it destroys the paper mesh quality of replicas.

Unless you have a real authentic side by side with the ones from these sites, you'd never be able to tell the difference. My brother is the biggest jersey nazi in the world and he can't even tell.

Jewish Rabbi
07-13-2008, 10:18 AM
does fantastic goods send you an email?? I ordered early this morning, the only email i have got is from Paypal. I sent them an email asking how I could track it, and so far nothing.
I got mine at around one in the morning. Don't let the non-response fool you, it's just the time difference from here to China.

beach tribe
07-13-2008, 01:15 PM
How about $17?

I'm trying to order this now, but it doesn't ask for a CC#, or anything. WTF?

Jewish Rabbi
07-13-2008, 01:59 PM
I'm trying to order this now, but it doesn't ask for a CC#, or anything. WTF?Worked fine for me...just proceed thru checkout and select the paypal option

Bwana
07-13-2008, 02:48 PM
I just ordered two, waiting for email.

Subterranean Alien
07-13-2008, 06:21 PM
Why can't I find a good Bowe jersey?

beach tribe
07-13-2008, 06:27 PM
****! MM(48) Bowe jersey out of stock. That sucks.

Priest31kc
07-13-2008, 09:00 PM
I got mine at around one in the morning. Don't let the non-response fool you, it's just the time difference from here to China.

i know them bastards have been awake since I ordered early yesterday morning!!! Still no email from them, not worried but I thought they'd send me one by now.

Mr. Arrowhead
07-13-2008, 09:04 PM
i know them bastards have been awake since I ordered early yesterday morning!!! Still no email from them, not worried but I thought they'd send me one by now.

dont worry i dont think they are on during the weekends, if you dont get a email monday night, then start worrying

DaKCMan AP
07-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Got an email from Yuki saying it will ship in 1-2 days.

KCrockaholic
07-13-2008, 11:45 PM
When did you order your Bowe jersey? And was it from fantastic-goods?

i ordered my Bowe jersey on tuesday i believe, and it was shipped out here by saturday. ill be picking it up monday :) ...ill report on how the product looks after i see it.

KCrockaholic
07-13-2008, 11:48 PM

haha ill be the 160 lb guy wearing a Dorsey jersey...but hey im only 18 so i have room to grow.

KCrockaholic
07-13-2008, 11:51 PM
....right now, Fantastic Goods is my favorite of the two sites. they are faster, and its an easier process. (no waiting around for emails)

alanm
07-13-2008, 11:53 PM
dont worry i dont think they are on during the weekends, if you dont get a email monday night, then start worrying
I was going to go with the Bowe jersey thru Fantastic but since everybody here f*cking ordered one they were out of stock. :cuss::cuss:
So I went thru jersey 101 with the Dorsey jersey and waiting for my email as well. Hopefully tomorrow they will get back with me.

alanm
07-13-2008, 11:56 PM
....right now, Fantastic Goods is my favorite of the two sites. they are faster, and its an easier process. (no waiting around for emails)
Yeah waiting for a email to finalize the order makes me a little leery. Also didn't include my ebay user ID when they asked for it.
We'll see. :hmmm:

DaKCMan AP
07-14-2008, 06:59 AM
I would've ordered the Bowe except:

1) They were out of the smallest (size 48) by mid-last week.
2) They're only offering them in red.

I wanted a white jersey so Dorsey it was. I'll probably get it in 10-14 days.

Der Flöprer
07-14-2008, 11:23 AM
I got invoiced last night and paid via paypal. I'll keep everyone updated with the other 30 suckers who ordered this shit.

Priest31kc
07-14-2008, 01:47 PM

so fantastic goods doesnt send you like a confirmation email or anything??

if so, then im worrying about nothing. i just assumed they did since jerseys101 does.

but i ordered a Bowe jersey size 54 Saturday at like 8 in the morning. When do you think I'll receive it?

KcKing
07-14-2008, 03:54 PM
so fantastic goods doesnt send you like a confirmation email or anything??

if so, then im worrying about nothing. i just assumed they did since jerseys101 does.

but i ordered a Bowe jersey size 54 Saturday at like 8 in the morning. When do you think I'll receive it?

You should get an email when it ships. Did you pay for it already?

Priest31kc
07-14-2008, 06:14 PM
You should get an email when it ships. Did you pay for it already?

yeah, i payed with paypal, i even got the paypal confirmation email right after I paid. It just showed up on my back account today though.....

but damn, still no email.

Dicky McElephant
07-14-2008, 06:19 PM
I would've ordered the Bowe except:

1) They were out of the smallest (size 48) by mid-last week.
2) They're only offering them in red.

I wanted a white jersey so Dorsey it was. I'll probably get it in 10-14 days.

I think the only size they have the Bowe jersey in is 54.

KcKing
07-14-2008, 09:29 PM
yeah, i payed with paypal, i even got the paypal confirmation email right after I paid. It just showed up on my back account today though.....

but damn, still no email.

You'll probably get it tomorrow, or the day after... I wouldn't worry till then.

Priest31kc
07-14-2008, 10:26 PM
You'll probably get it tomorrow, or the day after... I wouldn't worry till then.

alright just got it, says it sent tomorrow lol. but sweet, hopefully i get it by Saturday. I will post a pic of it when I get it for even more proof.

The Bad Guy
07-14-2008, 10:57 PM
alright just got it, says it sent tomorrow lol. but sweet, hopefully i get it by Saturday. I will post a pic of it when I get it for even more proof.

There is no chance you get it by Saturday.

It's coming from Hong Kong. It says 7-15 business days.

smittysbar
07-14-2008, 11:24 PM
I promised a friend I would keep quiet about this until the auction ended, but now that it's over, I can report that I bought one of the Dorsey jerseys from sbaumer777, and while the price is ridiculously low, the jersey seems dead-on legit to me. Everything sewn on, numbers in on the front slightly smaller than the numbers on the back, complete with the Lamar patch. Didn't fall apart in the washer or anything. I'm completely pleased with it, and really enjoyed holding onto that extra $200.

Based on my purchase, I 100% recommend this guy. Get yours before Carl hunts him down and has him kneecapped.

Sorry about that, completely let it slip my mind, had alot going on.

smittysbar
07-14-2008, 11:31 PM
On another note I have 2 LJ, 2 Law, 1 DT, 1 PH Jerseys like these and you can't tell the difference, great quality.

Der Flöprer
07-14-2008, 11:32 PM
I got a confirmation email tonight saying the jersey would ship in the next couple of days

Frazod
07-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Sorry about that, completely let it slip my mind, had alot going on.

Oops. I figured you had bid on one of them. :D

KCrockaholic
07-14-2008, 11:45 PM
I picked up my Dwayne Bowe jersey today and i must say, It was 100% worth the price. for only 37 dollars this was a STEAL! it looks perfect, the only flaw is that the sleeves on the end that are supposed to be white, had a slight pink tint to it, but nothing to worry about. it was beautiful :) ...fantastic-goods is my new gift shop.

Stryker
07-15-2008, 05:46 AM
I just received an email from Tara this morning with my tracking number:

Your jersey was sent out on 7/14, normally it takes 7-15 days to reach U.S. , the tracking number is _______________, you can visit the following website for tracking in 1-2 days.

Thanks,

Tara

Stryker
07-15-2008, 05:49 AM
I picked up my Dwayne Bowe jersey today and i must say, It was 100% worth the price. for only 37 dollars this was a STEAL! it looks perfect, the only flaw is that the sleeves on the end that are supposed to be white, had a slight pink tint to it, but nothing to worry about. it was beautiful :) ...fantastic-goods is my new gift shop.

My wife called me last night and said mine had arrived - I will not be home till Friday so I will see it then. Glad you are stoked about the jersey. I can not wait to see mine! :thumb:

Bwana
07-15-2008, 05:57 AM
I just paid for the two I ordered.

*keeping fingers crossed*

Jewish Rabbi
07-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Just got my Pujols jersey in the mail from fantastic-goods. Wow. If this thing isn't authentic, they sure went a long way to disguise it, and no one will know the difference. It even has the authentic tags still attached.

If anyone is still doubting, don't.

DaKCMan AP
07-16-2008, 01:03 PM
I received a ship confirmation and tracking number last night from Yuki. Should arrive in 10-15 days.

Der Flöprer
07-16-2008, 01:17 PM
I received a ship confirmation and tracking number last night from Yuki. Should arrive in 10-15 days.

That's good news. Yuki is who I dealt with over the Dorsey Jersey, so I should receive the same email soon.

TRR
07-16-2008, 04:40 PM
So I got my Bowe jersey, and as others have said, the sleeves (where the white is suppose to be striped around the arm) is PINK. Not slightly pink...They are P I N K. I won't wear it to be honest...It looks tacky as hell, especially it being pink on a football jersey.

For those of you that don't mind pink stripes on your red jersey, they are worth the money. Otherwise, they aren't.

Frazod
07-16-2008, 04:43 PM
So I got my Bowe jersey, and as others have said, the sleeves (where the white is suppose to be striped around the arm) is PINK. Not slightly pink...They are P I N K. I won't wear it to be honest...It looks tacky as hell, especially it being pink on a football jersey.

For those of you that don't mind pink stripes on your red jersey, they are worth the money. Otherwise, they aren't.

I got one from somebody on ebay last year. The size is a bit off (really snug, compared to other XXL jerseys that fit correctly), but no pink stripe issues. I'd definitely send that shit back.

TRR
07-16-2008, 04:55 PM
I got one from somebody on ebay last year. The size is a bit off (really snug, compared to other XXL jerseys that fit correctly), but no pink stripe issues. I'd definitely send that shit back.

Without a doubt. There is no "pink tint" about it....This shit is PINK. It looks awful. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem...I emailed them back with my concern. I am sure I will be lucky to get a reply.

KCrockaholic
07-16-2008, 04:58 PM

it doesnt really bother me too much. i feel like for 35 dollars, it was a good deal...ill just put up with the pink issue...but does anyone know of a way to fix this without damaging the rest of the jersey?

Frazod
07-16-2008, 05:00 PM
it doesnt really bother me too much. i feel like for 35 dollars, it was a good deal...ill just put up with the pink issue...but does anyone know of a way to fix this without damaging the rest of the jersey?

You could try a gel bleach or even whitening toothpaste. When I was in the Navy we used toothpaste to whiten the piping (white stripes) on the dress blue jumpers. Obviously be careful with it. Your local cleaner might be able to do something with it as well.

TRR
07-16-2008, 05:01 PM

I wish I was with you bro'....And I don't mind wearing pink...but not on a red KC jersey. No way, no how. That's almost against team code! I guess you get what you pay for, but I would rather have the $35.00 back to pick up something else on another site.

You won't see me rocking the pink sleeves anytime soon...

doomy3
07-16-2008, 05:05 PM
Yep, got my Bowe jersey today too. Definitely has pink sleeves, still trying to decide what I'm going to do. Everything else about the jersey is great. Hopefully the Dorsey that I have on the way doesn't have this issue...

Pablo
07-16-2008, 05:07 PM
You guys could just rock some sleeve-less jerseys.

Hope you have some muscles and tats. A jersey w/o sleeves is still a great deal better than with pink sleeves.

TRR
07-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Yep, got my Bowe jersey today too. Definitely has pink sleeves, still trying to decide what I'm going to do. Everything else about the jersey is great. Hopefully the Dorsey that I have on the way doesn't have this issue...

I'm hoping for the same! I won't wear it, so I don't know what to do with it either. I don't think there is anything you could do to bleach them as they are not fabric. I emailed them and will let you know what they say if anything.

Anyone out there received one without pink sleeves?

Psyko Tek
07-16-2008, 06:15 PM
if anybody keeps theirs let me know what they look like after you wash it

wonder if the colors are gonna bleed

Stryker
07-16-2008, 06:22 PM
I'm sorry, I just ****ing threwup! :Lin:

Damn this pisses me off and I have not received mine yet. Can one of you post a close up pic of the sleeve? My wife is a cloth guru and she can probably get US a fix. Are the sleeves cloth or that rubber coated stuff like on a QB jersey?

:doh!:

Stryker
07-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Oh great this will be one for the EPIC FAIL thread!

:grr:

KcKing
07-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Mine came...

It ain't pink... That shit PAINK!!

doomy3
07-16-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm sorry, I just ****ing threwup! :Lin:

Damn this pisses me off and I have not received mine yet. Can one of you post a close up pic of the sleeve? My wife is a cloth guru and she can probably get US a fix. Are the sleeves cloth or that rubber coated stuff like on a QB jersey?

:doh!:

They're not cloth, they are that rubber stuff. I will work on getting a pic posted.

KcKing
07-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Taken with my camera phone... Not the best quality, but you get the idea...

http://i34.tinypic.com/30ustbb.jpg

RustShack
07-16-2008, 06:57 PM
White out!

doomy3
07-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Here's some pics:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/doomy3/1.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/doomy3/2.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/doomy3/3.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/doomy3/4.png

Stryker
07-16-2008, 07:03 PM
Taken with my camera phone... Not the best quality, but you get the idea...

http://i34.tinypic.com/30ustbb.jpg

It could probably be painted but the stitching at the bottom is the bitch from the pic. By painting, I mean something made for cloth not Testor's model paint. I will wait to get mine and figure something out. If bleach were used it might turn to yellow - a stained look. Thank God it was only $38. Nothing ventured nothing gained I guess.

Stryker
07-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Here's some pics:

Jesus that looks authentic as hell. Made in El Salvador, has the NFL neck line in side the collar and the authentic on field equipment patch at the bottom. It looks bad on the cuffs but NOT as bad as I thought. Trust me, I will figure something out on the pink issue - bank on it.

Thanks for the pics guys.

Skip Towne
07-16-2008, 07:11 PM
It's puzzling they would ship stuff ith such an obvious flaw. Especially since they are so good otherwise.

RustShack
07-16-2008, 07:13 PM
I ordered a Larry Johnson jersey because Bowe was out, its probably going to be shitty like that too.

Bwana
07-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Pink? No shit.....****.

R&GHomer
07-16-2008, 07:16 PM
Guess that's why they're so cheap. I'll still get one though, I'm guessing that can be worked with. I haven't read the whole thread. Anyone get one of the white ones? If so, what are they like. Thanks

doomy3
07-16-2008, 07:18 PM
Guess that's why they're so cheap I guess. I'll still get one though, I haven't read the whole thread. Anyone get one of the white ones? If so, what are they like. Thanks

I ordered a white Dorsey from the other site, but haven't received it yet. In the pics on the site though, the stripes on that one are red and gold I think, so there shouldn't be issues on that one I wouldn't think, since there's no white in the stripes.

Priest31kc
07-16-2008, 07:23 PM
wow, this sucks. THATS why they're 37 bucks. i was all excited. but i cant wear that with pinkish sleeves, i will get laughed at.

if anyone finds a remedy, please post!!

R&GHomer
07-16-2008, 07:23 PM
I ordered a white Dorsey from the other site, but haven't received it yet. In the pics on the site though, the stripes on that one are red and gold I think, so there shouldn't be issues on that one I wouldn't think, since there's no white in the stripes.

I hope so, because I'm about to order a white Dorsey one also. If you have a chance, could you post a quick comment when you get it. Thanks again, I think the pink stripes can probably be fixed, but a whole shirt...lol that's a different story.

KcKing
07-16-2008, 07:27 PM
I've ordered a white Dorsey myself, and I believe it will arrive tomorrow... I'll post pics using an actual camera this time.

doomy3
07-16-2008, 07:28 PM
I hope so, because I'm about to order a white Dorsey one also. If you have a chance, could you post a quick comment when you get it. Thanks again, I think the pink stripes can probably be fixed, but a whole shirt...lol that's a different story.

Yeah, I'll post when I get it. I'm pretty confident it will not have this problem.

Frazod
07-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Damn, doomy. You got hosed.

KcKing
07-16-2008, 07:33 PM
Damn, doomy. You got hosed.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fMh6O7HuI08&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fMh6O7HuI08&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr. Arrowhead
07-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Here's some pics:

is this jersey from the jersey 101 site or the fantastic goods site

Ari Chi3fs
07-16-2008, 07:34 PM
seems to me, that the white cuff shit, isn't high quality, and the red below is bleeding through, creating the illusion of pink.

doomy3
07-16-2008, 07:35 PM
is this jersey from the jersey 101 site or the fantastic goods site

Fantastic Goods

doomy3
07-16-2008, 07:35 PM
seems to me, that the white cuff shit, isn't high quality, and the red below is bleeding through, creating the illusion of pink.

That's kind of what I am thinking too

Frazod
07-16-2008, 07:36 PM
The one I got from sbaumer777 definitely doesn't have that issue.

Priest31kc
07-16-2008, 07:39 PM
maybe its just pink on one size? lol i dont know im just pissed off now, and i really didnt have 37 bucks to spend but i did anyway.

KcKing
07-16-2008, 07:43 PM
maybe its just pink on one size? lol i dont know im just pissed off now, and i really didnt have 37 bucks to spend but i did anyway.

Naw, i had a 50 and Doomy had a 48... It's def. the quality of the rubber stuff on the sleeves... Either too thin and you can see thru it a lil or just absorbed some of the coloring from the cloth part...

Mr. Arrowhead
07-16-2008, 07:44 PM
has anybody got their jersey yet from jersey 101, if so how did it turn out

Frazod
07-16-2008, 07:45 PM
The one I got from sbaumer777 definitely doesn't have that issue.

Wait a minute.

Upon further review, it is a little like that, but not that extreme. In fact, I never even noticed it until now.

I can live with it.

KcKing
07-16-2008, 07:46 PM
has anybody got their jersey yet from jersey 101, if so how did it turn out

^^ I should have mine tomorrow

doomy3
07-16-2008, 07:47 PM
Wait a minute.

Upon further review, it is a little like that, but not that extreme. In fact, I never even noticed it until now.

I can live with it.

Where is yours made? Have you washed it yet? I am wondering if the pink color fades in the wash...

Frazod
07-16-2008, 07:49 PM
Where is yours made? Have you washed it yet? I am wondering if the pink color fades in the wash...

Mine says Korea.

And yes, I've washed it (I also hang them up to dry). Like I said, I didn't notice it before, so I doubt if it changed much.

Smitty saw mine as well, and didn't notice it.

Priest31kc
07-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Naw, i had a 50 and Doomy had a 48... It's def. the quality of the rubber stuff on the sleeves... Either too thin and you can see thru it a lil or just absorbed some of the coloring from the cloth part...

so theres probly nothing we can do to fix it??

KcKing
07-16-2008, 07:54 PM
so theres probly nothing we can do to fix it??

Dunno... Tryin a few different things now... I can tell you that a bleach pen, or a magic eraser thing won't work...

Priest31kc
07-16-2008, 07:59 PM
Mine says Korea.

And yes, I've washed it (I also hang them up to dry). Like I said, I didn't notice it before, so I doubt if it changed much.

Smitty saw mine as well, and didn't notice it.

well i hope mine is like yours then lol

this seriously sucks though, i was all pumped up about getting an authentic jersey for 37 bucks, now i probly wont even be able to wear it.

The Bad Guy
07-16-2008, 08:06 PM
well i hope mine is like yours then lol

this seriously sucks though, i was all pumped up about getting an authentic jersey for 37 bucks, now i probly wont even be able to wear it.

First off, it's not an authentic. You weren't getting the actual jersey from NFL shop here.

2nd, it's a knockoff. All the knockoffs I've seen from fantastic-goods have been flawless so this is mildly surprising.

3rd, if the pink sleeves is that big of a deal that you wouldn't wear something you paid 37 dollars for, I feel sorry for you. I can understand about trying to find a fix, but c'mon here.

RustShack
07-16-2008, 08:11 PM
So can they get in any kind of trouble since there isn't any Pink on thier site? Since they aren't really giving you what you were under the impression you were buying, or them posting something that looks diffrent from what your getting. I ordered an LJ Jersey from fantastic goods, I just did it a couple days ago too... I hope its better... but probably not with my luck lately :(

Priest31kc
07-16-2008, 08:16 PM
First off, it's not an authentic. You weren't getting the actual jersey from NFL shop here.

2nd, it's a knockoff. All the knockoffs I've seen from fantastic-goods have been flawless so this is mildly surprising.

3rd, if the pink sleeves is that big of a deal that you wouldn't wear something you paid 37 dollars for, I feel sorry for you. I can understand about trying to find a fix, but c'mon here.

i know what youre tryin to say, but i really dont wanna go out wearing a chiefs jersey with pink sleeves. its just not gunna look good Im sorry.

KcKing
07-16-2008, 08:21 PM

I pretty much agree with this... I never would have taken a bleach pen to a jersey I bought authentic. If it comes out i'll spread the word... If the sleeves get fu&%ed up... Doesn't matter... it's a 40 dollar jersey...

i know what youre tryin to say, but i really dont wanna go out wearing a chiefs jersey with pink sleeves. its just not gunna look good Im sorry.

I'm planning on just telling people it's a special edition "Breast Cancer Awareness" Edition I won in a Charity Auction....

:thumb:

RustShack
If mines pink.. I'll probably just hang it on my wall with the sleeves tucked in a little... or just paint the sleeves and never touch it again... gayness

DaKCMan AP
So can they get in any kind of trouble since there isn't any Pink on thier site? Since they aren't really giving you what you were under the impression you were buying, or them posting something that looks diffrent from what your getting. I ordered an LJ Jersey from fantastic goods, I just did it a couple days ago too... I hope its better... but probably not with my luck lately :(

Probably not, and from the pics on their site you can see a little pink-ish tint to the sleeves and a think outline on the sleeve on the right side of the picture.

From fantastic-goods website:

http://www.fantastic-goods.com/images/200801/1200670588836037911.JPG

I didn't order a Bowe, but whenever I get my white Dorsey jersey I'll post pics if someone hasn't already.

RustShack
07-16-2008, 08:24 PM
You actually can see the pink on the Bowe Jersey pick... The LJ one doesn't look like it though... so maybe.. just maybe I'll get lucky... ahh who and I kidding. My life sucks!

TRR
07-16-2008, 08:32 PM

If you want to wear pink sleeves, go ahead...Just because it is $37.00 doesn't mean the jersey should be a different color. My Lord...

Priest31kc
07-16-2008, 08:51 PM
You actually can see the pink on the Bowe Jersey pick... The LJ one doesn't look like it though... so maybe.. just maybe I'll get lucky... ahh who and I kidding. My life sucks!

i bet the LJ jersey is fine. and i bet the dorsey jersey will be fine on the other site. but not the bowe jersey, not the one i bought!!!!! damnit!

and you can tell there is a pinkish tint to the sleeve on that pic on their site. i didnt notice when i ordered it tho.....

SBK
07-16-2008, 09:11 PM
http://www.jersey101.com/MANAGE/eWebEditor/UploadFile/20086715425737.jpg

Looks like Jersey 101 Dorsey isn't pink......:p

aturnis
07-16-2008, 09:55 PM
Are all the pink jersey reports of Bowe jerseys?

The Bad Guy
07-16-2008, 11:25 PM
If you want to wear pink sleeves, go ahead...Just because it is $37.00 doesn't mean the jersey should be a different color. My Lord...

It's all about expectations. If you looked at the pic clear enough, you would have seen the pink sleeves.

It's 37 dollars. When it's half the price of the shit-ass replicas, I find very little to complain about.

TRR
07-16-2008, 11:30 PM
It's all about expectations. If you looked at the pic clear enough, you would have seen the pink sleeves.

It's 37 dollars. When it's half the price of the shit-ass replicas, I find very little to complain about.

It may be clear now, but 99% of the people that ordered that jersey had no clue that those sleeves were pink. Just because we got a good deal on a product doesn't mean it should be wrong? It doesn't state that the sleeves are pink, and it's obviously not the natural color of a KC jersey, be it replica or authentic.

Your happy with your pink sleeved jersey...I'm not. Obviously I expect a little more for $37.00 than just good enough....To me, it's unwearable.

KCrockaholic
07-17-2008, 12:25 AM
i can manage. but there has to be something i can do that can fix this....But has anyone washed their Bowe jersey's yet? im really scared that if i wash it, the red will turn everything pink, even the numbers...then ill be pissed

KcKing
07-17-2008, 12:35 AM
i can manage. but there has to be something i can do that can fix this....But has anyone washed their Bowe jersey's yet? im really scared that if i wash it, the red will turn everything pink, even the numbers...then ill be pissed

I have just taken it out of the washer... Nothing else turned pink... But the Pink is still there... I'm about 90% sure the pink isn't a bleeding issue... Bleach didn't even lighten it up. I'm pretty sure the white stripe just isn't "deep" enough and the red under it makes it look pink. I'm fine... Guess it's the "Charity Breast Cancer Special Edition" Jersey story for me... :D

KcKing
07-17-2008, 12:36 AM
Are all the pink jersey reports of Bowe jerseys?

Yes... I don't believe anyone has received their Dorsey or LJ jerseys yet... I'm expecting my Dorsey tomorrow however... I'll let everyone know what's up.

KCrockaholic
07-17-2008, 12:44 AM
I have just taken it out of the washer... Nothing else turned pink... But the Pink is still there... I'm about 90% sure the pink isn't a bleeding issue... Bleach didn't even lighten it up. I'm pretty sure the white stripe just isn't "deep" enough and the red under it makes it look pink. I'm fine... Guess it's the "Charity Breast Cancer Special Edition" Jersey story for me... :D

haha thats a nice way to look at it...ok, i feel a lot better since yours didnt turn pink..we'll i guess its time to wait and see on the Dorsey jersey...i hope after all the hassle jersey101 caused me, that this jersey wont be pink.

maybe white out would work, but that would be a butt-load of white out to cover all of it.

Priest31kc
07-17-2008, 01:55 AM
man theres gotta be somethin to fix it. i havent received mine yet but im sure it will be pink too, i cant believe i didnt see that in the picture first.

brent102fire
07-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Just got a Ty Law Jersey, Red, Size 48 and the sleeves are pink too! :shake::mad::doh!:

Dicky McElephant
07-17-2008, 01:46 PM
http://www.jersey101.com/MANAGE/eWebEditor/UploadFile/20086715425737.jpg

Looks like Jersey 101 Dorsey isn't pink......:p

Just ordered mine. How long did it take you to get it?

Frazod
07-17-2008, 01:56 PM
This really isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. I think you guys need to relax.

Demonpenz
07-17-2008, 03:22 PM
Jesus the way some people act there are other parts on you that are pink

KCrockaholic
07-17-2008, 04:01 PM
This really isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. I think you guys need to relax.

i agree. the pink issue shouldnt be this big of a deal. we got our money's worth, either $200 for white sleeves at an actual store...or $37 for pinkish sleeves...its not like the pink is "hot pink" ...like my girl said, she didnt even notice it until i mentioned it.

tomahawk kid
07-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Cut the pink sleeve cuffs off.

That's what 90% of the players do anyway.

KCrockaholic
07-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Cut the pink sleeve cuffs off.

That's what 90% of the players do anyway.

ive thought about it, but i just dont think it would look right...im just leaving it how it is.

Psyko Tek
07-17-2008, 05:22 PM
I got a fix for you dudes

were a coat over it

cardken
07-17-2008, 05:27 PM
Bleach Pen?

KCrockaholic
07-17-2008, 05:41 PM
Bleach Pen?

no, bad idea

R&GHomer
07-17-2008, 05:53 PM
do they make a white sharpy?

SBK
07-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Just ordered mine. How long did it take you to get it?

Mine is somewhere between Hong Kong and the US. That's the picture from the website, noticeably not pink sleeves, unlike the pic of the Bowe jersey from the other place.

beach tribe
07-17-2008, 07:29 PM
White out pen?

tomahawk kid
07-17-2008, 08:26 PM
do they make a white sharpy?

They make white model paint pens - at least they used to when I was a kid.

Can't speak to how that would hold up in the rain though......

Saulbadguy
07-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Moral of the story: don't order counterfeit jerseys.

Skip Towne
07-17-2008, 09:45 PM
You can wear them under your parka in really cold weather.

doomy3
07-18-2008, 12:27 AM
Got this email from fantastic goods today. It's cool that they are going to take care of the problem. I will probably end up ordering another jersey of some kind with free shipping. Here's the letter:

Dear Chad:
I am sorry to hear that.
I just found the pink problem, yes, it should be white. It is my liability.
I am so sorry for this.
The pink sleeves were made by the factory where I got the jerseys. We had
not found the problem before.
Almost other wholesalers and company did not has the 'pink' problem, because
they even did not have the Bowe jerseys.
But all the other chiefs jerseys we are on sale are all white sleeves.

I think there are three ways to fix the problem:
1, The Bowe jersey need not return to me, still for you, and also you can
choose one jersey from our website, I will let it free shipping to you.
2, The Bowe jersey need not return to me, I will refund you $15 to you, so
the jersey which has a little problem only cost you about $20.
3, Return the jersey, refund your full payment.

Would you please take consider? Say so sorry again to you.

Best regards to you and your family!

Ruben

Ebolapox
07-18-2008, 12:31 AM
Got this email from fantastic goods today. It's cool that they are going to take care of the problem. I will probably end up ordering another jersey of some kind with free shipping. Here's the letter:

Dear Chad:
I am sorry to hear that.
I am so sorry for this.

Ruben

if his name is ruben then I'm a member of the nigerian royal family.

KCrockaholic
07-18-2008, 12:39 AM

Dear Chad:
I am sorry to hear that.
I am so sorry for this.

Ruben

hmmm, so if i e-mailed the company about this as well, do you think i could get $15 back as well? sounds like a good deal to me if they send me 15 dollars.

Priest31kc
07-18-2008, 01:49 AM
yeah thats great, im gunna email them too if my sleeves are pink. i will probably choose an LJ jersey with free shipping.

Stryker
07-18-2008, 08:09 AM

Dear Chad:
I am sorry to hear that.
I am so sorry for this.

Ruben

Awesome! I went ahead and emailed them and copied your email from Ruben in it as well. Told him several of us had ordered the same jersey from them and all with the same results - pink sleeves. I will exchange mine out for a Drew Brees jersey for my brother. I already have an LJ jersey.

Great news! Thanks.

Priest31kc
07-18-2008, 01:23 PM
Well, I just got my D Bowe jersey today. At first I couldnt really tell at all, but you can tell theres a little pink tint. You cant tell at all though if its in sunlight, it looks just plain white. And in the pictures I took, it looks white. So, Im def. gunna wear it, but Im still gunna complaina and send an email, and hopefully get an LJ jersey for 17 bucks.

Priest31kc
07-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Awesome! I went ahead and emailed them and copied your email from Ruben in it as well. Told him several of us had ordered the same jersey from them and all with the same results - pink sleeves. I will exchange mine out for a Drew Brees jersey for my brother. I already have an LJ jersey.

Great news! Thanks.

Is the LJ jersey fine?

KCrockaholic
07-18-2008, 04:41 PM
Well, I just got my D Bowe jersey today. At first I couldnt really tell at all, but you can tell theres a little pink tint. You cant tell at all though if its in sunlight, it looks just plain white. And in the pictures I took, it looks white. So, Im def. gunna wear it, but Im still gunna complaina and send an email, and hopefully get an LJ jersey for 17 bucks.

right with ya brotha

Mr. Arrowhead
07-18-2008, 05:13 PM
^^ I should have mine tomorrow
so did you receive your dorsey jersey yet, if so how did it turn out

RustShack
07-18-2008, 05:22 PM
Anyone recieve an LJ jersey yet?

Valiant
07-18-2008, 05:51 PM
It may be clear now, but 99% of the people that ordered that jersey had no clue that those sleeves were pink. Just because we got a good deal on a product doesn't mean it should be wrong? It doesn't state that the sleeves are pink, and it's obviously not the natural color of a KC jersey, be it replica or authentic.

Your happy with your pink sleeved jersey...I'm not. Obviously I expect a little more for $37.00 than just good enough....To me, it's unwearable.

So if you spent 37dollars on a fake rolex that broke after a week you would be pissed???

Valiant
07-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Wow.. So you guys are mad that you got a fake jersey for 37dollars but are okay with it being only 20??

TRR
07-18-2008, 05:59 PM
So if you spent 37dollars on a fake rolex that broke after a week you would be pissed???

Were not talking Rolex here....

BTW, I talked to the people from fantastic-goods, and only the Bowe jersey's have this issue. So it needs to be fixed. What I paid for the jersey has no barring on if it should be right or not....

unlurking
07-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Wow.. So you guys are mad that you got a fake jersey for 37dollars but are okay with it being only 20??

Hell yeah! I'm going back to that motherf*cker on the street corner to bitch his ass out and show him this thread! /sarcasm

Jewish Rabbi
07-19-2008, 01:04 AM
Good to see this got resolved, I had no problems with these guys... Just ordered an LJ pro bowl jersey off ebay tho, $41, so if that's good I'm happy with that.

KCrockaholic
07-19-2008, 01:10 AM
has anyone else gotten a reply from these guys yet? i wrote them friday morning, you would think they wouldve wrote back by now..

Jewish Rabbi
07-19-2008, 01:12 AM
has anyone else gotten a reply from these guys yet? i wrote them friday morning, you would think they wouldve wrote back by now..
Which guys? Fantastic-goods or Jersey101?

Priest31kc
07-19-2008, 01:33 AM
ya emailed fantastic goods friday around noon and they havent emailed me back either, probably get one tomorrow sometime.

also, are there any other sites like fantastic goods and jersey101?

KcKing
07-19-2008, 01:37 AM
so did you receive your dorsey jersey yet, if so how did it turn out

Still not yet... Getting pretty disappointed in the USPS... It LEFT New York 4 days ago.... Still not here... :cuss::cuss::cuss:

Priest31kc
07-19-2008, 07:01 AM
Were not talking Rolex here....

BTW, I talked to the people from fantastic-goods, and only the Bowe jersey's have this issue. So it needs to be fixed. What I paid for the jersey has no barring on if it should be right or not....

I think I might just ask them If I can simply exchange my pink sleeved Bowe jersey, for a white sleeved bowe jersey lol. Thats what I wanted in the first place.

KCrockaholic
07-19-2008, 07:43 AM
I think I might just ask them If I can simply exchange my pink sleeved Bowe jersey, for a white sleeved bowe jersey lol. Thats what I wanted in the first place.

yeah that would be nice....do you think they would let us do that after they get in the new set of Bowe jerseys?

Priest31kc
07-19-2008, 08:35 AM
yeah that would be nice....do you think they would let us do that after they get in the new set of Bowe jerseys?

i hope so, they better. I will ask them that if/when they ever email me back. And I will wait as long as it takes too.

RustShack
07-19-2008, 12:03 PM
I still haven't recieved an email saying it got shipped out, the only email I got was from paypal right after, and that was like Sunday night.

Stryker
07-19-2008, 01:20 PM
Is the LJ jersey fine?

I bought the LJ jersey a few years back from kcchiefs.com's pro shop

RustShack
07-19-2008, 01:47 PM
How long did it take for you guys to get the jerseys after you ordered?

KC Tattoo
07-19-2008, 02:12 PM
"And with the 5th selection of the 2008 NFL draft the Kansas City Chiefs select Glenn Dorsey DT LSU!"

That never gets old to say

Jewish Rabbi
07-19-2008, 05:15 PM

Mine took exactly one week

RustShack
07-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Mine took exactly one week

So if its not here Monday... your dead to me!

Priest31kc
07-19-2008, 07:41 PM
6 days, i ordered Saturday Morning and got it Friday, pretty fast shipping.

And damn these ppl take forever to answer emails.

Jewish Rabbi
07-19-2008, 07:55 PM
So if its not here Monday... your dead to me!
But you're my whole world!

KCrockaholic
07-20-2008, 01:40 AM
6 days, i ordered Saturday Morning and got it Friday, pretty fast shipping.

And damn these ppl take forever to answer emails.

hate to say it, but i think this site is doing everything it can to ignore our emails. they know we all want something in return for the pink sleeves...they're probably smarter than we think...idk, im tired, so this post may not have made much sense.

Jewish Rabbi
07-20-2008, 02:15 AM

You might want to email them to confirm that they actually received your order tho... I got my email a few minutes after the paypal one.

Priest31kc
07-21-2008, 12:28 AM
okay what email address did you guys send to? fantast3@fantastic-goods.com? I sent an email friday morning and they still havent replied. I bet they're trying to ignore me.

KcKing
07-21-2008, 12:43 AM
okay what email address did you guys send to? fantast3@fantastic-goods.com? I sent an email friday morning and they still havent replied. I bet they're trying to ignore me.

I'm pretty sure they are ingoring everyone...

It sucks though, because they have WAY faster shipping than Jersey 101... USPS website says mine was on the way from NY on the 15th... Still haven't seen the Dorsey Jersey...

Anyone received the Dorsey from 101 yet?

Jewish Rabbi
07-21-2008, 01:36 AM
I'm pretty sure they are ingoring everyone...

It sucks though, because they have WAY faster shipping than Jersey 101... USPS website says mine was on the way from NY on the 15th... Still haven't seen the Dorsey Jersey...

Anyone received the Dorsey from 101 yet?

I don't know where he emailed it to, but RustShack told me he got an email from them earlier today. Then again, that was regarding tracking info, so maybe they're just ignoring the Bowe problem.

KCrockaholic
07-21-2008, 01:48 AM
we'll im sure atleast a couple of us should be getting our Dorsey jersey's very soon. i was expecting it today...i ordered mine on the 9th...sometime this week i should be getting it.

The Bad Guy
07-21-2008, 11:54 AM
My jersey101 Glenn Dorsey jersey arrived today.

It's fantastic. Sleeves are white, everything is sewn on. Lamar Hunt patch in the corner.

Only problem is it runs small. I usually wear a 52, but I need a 54.

I'll be buying the 54 today.

What a great, great knockoff.

Dicky McElephant
07-21-2008, 11:57 AM
My jersey101 Glenn Dorsey jersey arrived today.

It's fantastic. Sleeves are white, everything is sewn on. Lamar Hunt patch in the corner.

Only problem is it runs small. I usually wear a 52, but I need a 54.

I'll be buying the 54 today.

What a great, great knockoff.

How long ago did you order it?

The Bad Guy
07-21-2008, 11:58 AM
How long ago did you order it?

Got my confirmation number on the 12. Ordered on the 9th.

The Bad Guy
07-21-2008, 12:04 PM
Since this jersey is small on me, I'm going to have a size 52 available.

If someone wants it, 40 shipped.

I can have it out by tomorrow, get it by Thursday.

Let me know.

Dicky McElephant
07-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Got my confirmation number on the 12. Ordered on the 9th.

Hmmm I still haven't received a confirmation number yet. I ordered on the 16th and received the Paypal request on the 18th.

TRR
07-21-2008, 12:21 PM
Hmmm I still haven't received a confirmation number yet. I ordered on the 16th and received the Paypal request on the 18th.

I received my confirmation number on the 16th...but have not seen a jersey yet. I'm not worried, I just think it takes awhile for them to do anything. It's worth it though as the Bad Guy says, hopefully it will be a quality jersey.

The Bad Guy
07-21-2008, 12:30 PM
I received my confirmation number on the 16th...but have not seen a jersey yet. I'm not worried, I just think it takes awhile for them to do anything. It's worth it though as the Bad Guy says, hopefully it will be a quality jersey.

I think since they put the shipping charge in the total, they ship super slow.

TRR
07-21-2008, 12:38 PM
I think since they put the shipping charge in the total, they ship super slow.

That makes sense. I believe the confirmation that I got said to expect the jersey in 7 - 14 days. That is a prety big gap, but I'm in no hurry.

The Bad Guy
07-21-2008, 12:43 PM
That makes sense. I believe the confirmation that I got said to expect the jersey in 7 - 14 days. That is a prety big gap, but I'm in no hurry.

I think it depends too on how long customs keeps the package in NY.