PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Would you feel better if Jared Allen......

Hog Farmer
07-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Got busted with a DUI ? I hate to say it but ,yes I would. I really, really hate it that we lost JA and I believe he's got his shet together and is gonna have a great career. But if he would just get that one more DUI, well, we could all say Chiefs Rule! JAred, if you're out there reading this, don't take it personal, I really do wish you the best. :toast:

StcChief
07-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Jared reading CP :LMAO

Just go find a Mn girl and party like it's the off season.

chasedude
07-10-2008, 02:27 PM
eh, He's a Chief no more. I really don't care what happens to him now.

blueballs
07-10-2008, 02:27 PM
can we just call him fish
he drinks like one
and seem to be everyones big one that got away

CrazyPhuD
07-10-2008, 02:31 PM
No in all honest opinion while I think he will be a good player, I'm not convinced he will ever be an elite player. One season of excellence in a contract year is good but let's see him keep repeating it. Remember Eric Hicks had 14 sacks in one season. Now I wouldn't say he's going to pull a hicks and I do think he'll be a solid pro. But I'm not convinced he's a top 5 or even top 10 DE. Not worth the money paid to him. Good luck to him but we made the right choice. No hard feelings.

seclark
07-10-2008, 02:33 PM
unless he's playing against the chiefs, i wouldn't give a fractured testicle what happens to ja.
sec

BigRock
07-10-2008, 02:36 PM
It would be hard not to laugh at the Vikings, given the large risk they ignored. But I wouldn't laugh at Allen personally. It would be kinda sad, really.

Radar Chief
07-10-2008, 02:36 PM
:spock: Who?

Bowser
07-10-2008, 02:39 PM
eh, He's a Chief no more. I really don't care what happens to him now.

Yes. ^

I am actually looking forward to seeing how he does on that monster D-Line Minny has. I'll be shocked if he isn't in the top 3 in sacks next year.

Hog Farmer
It would be hard not to laugh at the Vikings, given the large risk they ignored. But I wouldn't laugh at Allen personally. It would be kinda sad, really.

Yeah. That's a good way to put it. I agree.

Demonpenz
No I would feel worse knowing that he is still out there endangering people

Hog Farmer
07-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Yes. ^

I am actually looking forward to seeing how he does on that monster D-Line Minny has. I'll be shocked if he isn't in the top 3 in sacks next year.

Yes. Me too. When the Chiefs are not on the tube I'll be watching the Vikes. They are in a position now with AP and JA to turn the corner.

MVChiefFan
07-10-2008, 02:52 PM
I don't care if he gets another DUI. Will it be funny if he does, HELL YEAH! I just hope he doesn't ever break 10 sacks again in his career. I don't care what issue he had with Carl, he disrespected the fans and Chiefs as a whole. He's an A$$!

Consistent1
07-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Is Allen still driving at all? I don't see how he could be given what I have seen with other people.

Fruit Ninja
07-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Nope, as hard core of a football fan as i am, its just a game. I dont want anyone to drive drunk.

Feeling better about someone doing something like that just makes you an asshole.

Hog Farmer
07-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Nope, as hard core of a football fan as i am, its just a game. I dont want anyone to drive drunk.

Feeling better about someone doing something like that just makes you an asshole.

I've been called that before!:p

penguinz
07-10-2008, 03:18 PM
he disrespected the fans and Chiefs as a wholeBS

Programmer
07-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Unless he has actually addressed the issue there will most likely be a recurrance.

If you listen to AA, once an alcoholic always an alcoholic.

With the money he has you might think that he would hire a "driver" to take him everywhere so he could drink.

With the contract he has he can build his own monster home and equip it with a private club so he can do his thing and walk to bed.

My money is on him getting big headed and feeling that he is invincible. It will be his downfall if the cure hasn't really been found for his problem.

SNR
07-10-2008, 06:18 PM
I'll still root for him to do well.

But I'll be ESPECIALLY rooting for Branden Albert, Jamaal Charles, and Brad Cottam

chiefs1111
07-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Well even though he's not here anymore,I want him to succeed and have a great career... That being said at the same time,if he does get busted again,im not gonna cry over it cause it doesn't effect the Chiefs anymore...

PastorMikH
07-10-2008, 07:30 PM
No, I'd feel better if, in the training camp matchups with the Vikings, Albert plants Allen on his rear each and every time Allen tries to rush.

little jacob
07-10-2008, 07:34 PM
no, i would not feel better if he continued to put his own and others' lives at risk.

chop
07-10-2008, 08:45 PM
I'll still root for him to do well.

But I'll be ESPECIALLY rooting for Branden Albert, Jamaal Charles, and Brad Cottam

I agree.

If the players the Chiefs get turn out to be pro-bowl type players then I won't give it another thought.