PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I browse CP from my blackberry?

Bill Parcells
07-12-2008, 08:56 PM
I type in the url and get a ****ing charger site or I'm told that the url is not valid. what the ****?

and I followed these instructions (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4737583#post4737583)

I have no problems browsing any other sites. it must be the beta shit, heh? :deevee: o:-)

pr_capone
07-12-2008, 09:07 PM
it works best when you type in

www.chiefsplanet.com

vs

www.chiefplanet.com

Bill Parcells
07-12-2008, 09:11 PM
it works best when you type in

www.chiefsplanet.com

vs

www.chiefplanet.com

:spock:

Interesting. thanks for that enlightenment. I feel retarded now. :banghead:

pr_capone
07-12-2008, 09:15 PM
http://www.nataliedee.com/022207/well-jeez-what-would-YOU-do-if-you-had-to-hang-out-at-the-north-pole-all-day.jpg

Dunit35
07-12-2008, 10:02 PM
this site can sometimes suck on my blackberry. Some threads wont open, well it opens but only shows a tiny image in the middle of the screen.

Bill Parcells
07-13-2008, 05:09 AM
Testing 123. It works now

headsnap
07-13-2008, 06:03 AM
it works flippin' awesome on my iPod touch! :)

don't even have to use the CP mobile version...

Bill Parcells
07-13-2008, 06:19 AM
it works flippin' awesome on my iPod touch! :)

don't even have to use the CP mobile version...

How do you do that? :hmmm:

DaFace
07-13-2008, 06:47 AM
How do you do that? :hmmm:

Currently, you don't really have a choice in the matter. If the software detects you using a blackberry, it'll force you into the mobile version.

If all you blackberry types think it'd be easier to just use the full version, just let me know. But there's no easy way to let one bb user choose the full version and another use the mobile version.

iPhone is currently set to use the full version.

Bill Parcells
07-13-2008, 06:50 AM
Currently, you don't really have a choice in the matter. If the software detects you using a blackberry, it'll force you into the mobile version.

If all you blackberry types think it'd be easier to just use the full version, just let me know. But there's no easy way to let one bb user choose the full version and another use the mobile version.

iPhone is currently set to use the full version.

The testing post was from my blackberry, and I didn't notice the this was posted from a mobile device in that post? :shrug:

DaFace
07-13-2008, 06:51 AM
The testing post was from my blackberry, and I didn't notice the this was posted from a mobile device in that post? :shrug:

I dunno. Maybe it's not catching your blackberry.

It's pretty obvious when you're in the mobile version. No images, dramatically condensed layout, and blue colors.

Bill Parcells
07-13-2008, 06:55 AM
I dunno. Maybe it's not catching your blackberry.

It's pretty obvious when you're in the mobile version. No images, dramatically condensed layout, and blue colors.

I get all the images and everything. so I guess I'm not in the mobile version. thanks for the answers though.