PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV She may be hot, but she's not too bright...

BigMeatballDave
07-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Katherine Heigl

http://www.tv.yahoo.com/show/36657/news/urn:newsml:tv.eonline.com:20080711:613589df42c4_4210_90ea_ef12a6f44923

Is Katherine Heigl dead to the producers of Grey's Anatomy?

Maybe.

Latest buzz hissing from the set of the ABC hit is that creator Shonda Rhimes may be entertaining the idea of killing off Heigl's Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens because of the now infamous remarks Heigl made about the upcoming Emmys.

Lest you forget, Heigl took herself out of the running for this year's Emmy race because she felt the writers failed to give her enough good material to work with last season.

"It's not good there," a source tells me of the Grey's Anatomy set. "Shonda is pissed. They're thinking of killing her off. They want Izzie dead."

While a dead Izzie may never happen, it would be an ironic twist, because industry insiders have long speculated that Heigl wants to ditch the show.

Going public with her Emmy complaint only increased speculation that she wants out of her contract to focus on her red-hot film career. Heigl may have picked up an Emmy last year, but since then she's become a box-office golden girl with flicks like Knocked Up and 27 Dresses.

A rep for Rhimes said, "I haven't heard anything about that." Reps for Heigl and ABC declined to comment.

Bowser
07-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Yeah, she's hot as ****, but she sounds like a world class bitch.

KcMizzou
07-13-2008, 03:50 PM
Yeah, she's hot as ****, but she sounds like a world class bitch.Agreed. Her little rant about "Knocked Up" being sexist irked me.

She sure didn't mind taking the paycheck.

Bowser
07-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Agreed. Her little rant about "Knocked Up" being sexist irked me.

Obviously, the fame and fortune from Under Siege 2: Dark Territory went straight to her head.

Skip Towne
07-13-2008, 03:58 PM
This thread needs pics.

Deberg_1990
07-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Obviously, the fame and fortune from Under Siege 2: Dark Territory went straight to her head.

ROFL

If she left the show she would be fine. She had a decent career before the show, and now she has a couple of hit films under her belt over the past year.

This isnt a "David Caruso" situation.

Sure-Oz
07-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Agreed. Her little rant about "Knocked Up" being sexist irked me.

She probably likes it in the ass as well

kstater
07-13-2008, 05:19 PM
I think she made a wrong turn on her way to the kitchen.

Bowser
07-13-2008, 07:06 PM
She probably likes it in the ass as well

"Doggie style? I'm not going to let you **** me like a dog!"