PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request Wow

Ari Chi3fs
07-15-2008, 01:24 AM
So, on one of my webpages, there is an article someone submitted, talking about "Controlling Personality and Control Freaks"

and it has generated some interesting responses and comments.

This one just came in today.

I will be turning 29 in 7 days. I have been with my husband ( known him) 3 years, and married 6. We met through drugs, I used to get my speed off him, then we ended up hooking up. Long story short…I found out I was pregnant…quit smokin,drinkin,drugs EVERYTHING! I was clean and sober that next day.

My son is 7 years old, he is an All-Star basesball player, and I also have a 3 year old lil angel. I clean I cook and serve. Anyway, my husband and I have alot of issues stemming from jealousy from the day we met. He didnt want me cocktail waitressing, we would fight about it all the time, he would hide my keys so I could not go to work.

People used to come into the bar with rumors of him and another girl, so, I let the guy that liked me so much and actually treated me good at the time, have me. I never felt so disgusted in my life. I am a faithful person……….. so he forgave me, (supposedly) I found out about the pregnancy soon after that. But knew t was not the other guys… We got married when 6 mnths after my son was born, no worries right? (WRONG!)

Him and I would still get hammered every night him still treating me like a piece of ass, and had no respect for me, I lost it and told him I also slept with his best friend, and that the baby might not be his………I felt a big wave of guilt leave me that evening, and we had a paternity test done confirming my husband as the Father.

I was also pregnant with our 2nd and lst daughter, which he thinks I used to save us for a second time. I did not want to have another child with him the way that he was. I have never felt like such a piece of shit in my entire life. I never meant to hurt him like that, and now that I am clean and sober I am a totally different person, yet, he still keeps tabs on me, I am not allowed to get a job, because his Mom worked as a Single -Mom/ Bartender, and he had to raise himself, which is fine with me, I love being with my kids but, I would like to at least get my GED.

He needs to know where I am at all times, he is always thinking I am out screwing around ( even when I am with the kids) he is jealous of me talking to people ( even a baseball Mom, or stranger). The most recent incident is he wanted to argue with me at 9:30 at night, my son had an early game, so I took the kids in my room and went to bed…he comes in turns the light on and has to have the last word.

I was fixing to call the police ( which woould have been lame) but I mean HELP is he controlling, or am I just an unfaithful little out of mind twit that should take my kids and run???

how do I respond to this lady, Miss Alicia29?

Phobia
07-15-2008, 01:27 AM

Just start treating her better, dude.

SLAG
07-15-2008, 01:31 AM

QFT

SPchief
07-15-2008, 01:33 AM
So, on one of my webpages, there is an article someone submitted, talking about "Controlling Personality and Control Freaks"

and it has generated some interesting responses and comments.

This one just came in today.

Tell her that obviously she hasn't sobered up.

Ari Chi3fs
07-15-2008, 01:41 AM

nice. ROFL

Fish
07-15-2008, 01:47 AM
Slap the shit out of her for skipping out on all that high school English.

Seriously though....

She's almost 30, and has been putting up with this for 7 years and is just now asking if this is controlling? Come on.... she knows the answer to that...

You don't stay in a bad relationship for 7 years unless you are a significant contribution to the "bad" portion of that relationship.

Him and I would still get hammered every night him still treating me like a piece of ass, and had no respect for meUhhhh huh.... issues..............

Keep this terribly dysfunctional family together as long as possible for the kids' sake. Best outcome in a very very bad situation...

DaneMcCloud
07-15-2008, 02:08 AM
This is completely bogus.

7 year-old All-Star baseball player?

And besides that, she has excellent grammar for someone who didn't graduate freakin' high school.

I'd tell her to keep sucking his cock every night and do whatever he asks of her.

Just to get a reaction. :evil: :evil:

Fish
07-15-2008, 02:17 AM

And besides that, she has excellent grammar for someone who didn't graduate freakin' high school.

Excellent, grammar, you, say, ?

I never meant to hurt him like that, and now that I am clean and sober I am a totally different person, yet, he still keeps tabs on me, I am not allowed to get a job, because his Mom worked as a Single -Mom/ Bartender, and he had to raise himself, which is fine with me, I love being with my kids but, I would like to at least get my GED.I agree this is completely bogus....

Frazod
07-15-2008, 09:07 AM
First in with antifreeze.

pikesome
07-15-2008, 09:21 AM
First in with antifreeze.

It doesn't kill anymore, didn't you read that news story?

blueballs
07-15-2008, 09:23 AM
don't feed the strays
do 'em in the back set

gblowfish
07-15-2008, 09:33 AM
Think somebody's pulling your chain.
Maybe she's the motorcycle dude's old lady....

Dartgod
07-15-2008, 09:38 AM
Excellent, grammar, you, say, ?

I agree this is completely bogus....

Frazod
07-15-2008, 09:46 AM
It doesn't kill anymore, didn't you read that news story?

They just tell you that so you'll drink more. :evil:

Rausch
07-15-2008, 09:48 AM
I think you should engage in as little communication with her as possible...

morphius
07-15-2008, 09:50 AM
I think you should engage in as little communication with her as possible...
That may be the best thing you could do.

ChiefButthurt
07-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Tell her....."Keep your pussy in your pants next time".

Jilly
07-15-2008, 11:18 AM
recommend some sliding scale counseling agencies to her...she needs definite professional help, not the help of a message board

NewChief
07-15-2008, 11:21 AM
Ask her out on a date. The internet is a great way to pick up chicks.

Jilly
07-15-2008, 11:25 AM
seriously though, if you feel like she's being abused, get her a hotline number and take it seriously

Rausch
07-15-2008, 11:27 AM
seriously though, if you feel like she's being abused, get her a hotline number and take it seriously

Becuase clearly she's.....not going to do $#it.

Jilly
07-15-2008, 11:31 AM
Becuase clearly she's.....not going to do $#it.

no, that's what's so sad about it.

Rausch
07-15-2008, 11:35 AM
no, that's what's so sad about it.

It's either a farce or a person with no idea how to live a life.

Either way, it's a waste of time to waste time trying to help...

jidar
07-15-2008, 11:38 AM
On the other hand, this is one side of the story.
She's complaining that her husband is jealous and controlling, but how many times has she ****ed around on him? I mean **** if she gives him a reason to be suspicious, then what do you want?

You can't tell her husband to trust her when she has a history of being a drunken slut and you can't her to just deal with a jealous husband so... if you ask me this relationship was dead a long time ago, the participants just don't know it yet.

Rausch
07-15-2008, 11:41 AM
You can't tell her husband to trust her when she has a history of being a drunken slut and you can't her to just deal with a jealous husband so... if you ask me this relationship was dead a long time ago, the participants just don't know it yet.

It doesn't matter if the spouse is cheating or not. It's irrelevant.

Once you feel like you can't trust him/her it's over. Sure, there's some fighting and a fun load of arguments to come before the final words are spoken, but it's done at that point...

cdcox
07-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Why do people think this post is a hoax? I'll bet 30% of the US population could tell a similar story where their life is a total train wreck.

Jilly
07-15-2008, 11:49 AM
On the other hand, this is one side of the story.
She's complaining that her husband is jealous and controlling, but how many times has she ****ed around on him? I mean **** if she gives him a reason to be suspicious, then what do you want?

whether she's f-ed around on him or not, still doesn't give him the right to be abusive (if, in fact, he is) or vice versa. I mean, you're right, the relationship should be over, but in the long run, they both need serious counseling or they will just end up in the same relationship with different people

tooge
07-15-2008, 11:56 AM
I would need a pic of her before I could offer up any real advice. If she is hot, well then?

RedNeckRaider
07-15-2008, 12:10 PM
It doesn't matter if the spouse is cheating or not. It's irrelevant.

Once you feel like you can't trust him/her it's over. Sure, there's some fighting and a fun load of arguments to come before the final words are spoken, but it's done at that point...

Pretty much sums it up.

Donger
07-15-2008, 12:12 PM
"I have been with my husband ( known him) 3 years, and married 6."

I'm admittedly a little slow today, but...

Ari Chi3fs
07-15-2008, 12:13 PM

I'd tell her to keep sucking his cock every night and do whatever he asks of her.

Just to get a reaction. :evil: :evil:

It was worse, it was ALL one paragraph.

Baconeater
07-15-2008, 12:52 PM
recommend some sliding scale counseling agencies to her...she needs definite professional help, not the help of a message board
The hell she doesn't. Ari, you need to recommend that she register and start posting here, this is easily 1000 post thread material.

Dicky McElephant
07-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Does she dig guys with bikes? If she does tell her that you'll hook her up with someone you know. Tell her that he's only interested in her standing next to him while he takes pictures topless.

Otter
07-15-2008, 02:14 PM
Looks like the guy in this relationship landed a girl out of his league in terms of physical attractiveness. Attractiveness being relative of course. Any guy with a set of nuts would have walked out on her the moment he found out she cheated on him, let alone cheated on him with his best friend.

In my opinion and experience I found that once the act of cheating has been committed the relationship is tainted for good. Move on.

Ari, I have no idea what you do for a living but unless you're a counselor I'd punt on this one. Provide her with some phone numbers for marriage counseling and move on.