PDA

View Full Version : Video Games www.projectabraham.com -- new ARG thing about a game...

TinyEvel
07-15-2008, 09:20 PM
if you're into alternate reality games/microsites.

http://www.projectabraham.com

This URL flashes on screen for one frame before the PlayStation 3 "bong" at the end of the Resistance 2 trailer from E3.

They use the hottie from Battlestar Galactica (Katee Sackhoff) in the films. At the end of film #1 there is some morse code. I haven't deciphered it yet.

There's also a seven day countdown timer on the site (??)

Valiant
07-15-2008, 11:09 PM
So how did E3 go for you..

KcMizzou
07-15-2008, 11:14 PM
So how did E3 go for you..LMAO

TinyEvel
07-16-2008, 12:37 AM
So how did E3 go for you..

I was in Vegas with my wife for her birthday. Drinkin, gamblin, sunnin and screwin.

I just got back and read up on your guys thread, that's about it. I know what's going on with PS so I don't have to comment here on what you guys say.

XB pulled off some good business moves getting in on FF13 and a few week jump on RockBand. Kudos to them for that.

I was invited to Jack's presser but like I said I was out of town. I'm going probably tomorrow, maybe Thursday.

Did your Circuit City (or, do you work at GameStop) store manager get to go? :thumb:

Guru
07-16-2008, 12:42 AM
I was in Vegas with my wife for her birthday. Drinkin, gamblin, sunnin and screwin.

I just got back and read up on your guys thread, that's about it. I know what's going on with PS so I don't have to comment here on what you guys say.

XB pulled off some good business moves getting in on FF13 and a few week jump on RockBand. Kudos to them for that.

I was invited to Jack's presser but like I said I was out of town. I'm going probably tomorrow, maybe Thursday.

Did your Circuit City (or, do you work at GameStop) store manager get to go? :thumb:

Damn tease!!!:p