PDA

View Full Version : Misc another pit bull attack....

Redrum_69
07-16-2008, 07:04 AM
my god, thats the ugliest pit bull i've ever seen

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/07/15/dnt.oh.pit.bull.brawl.wnwo

that dog at the end of the video looks harmless..

jidar
07-16-2008, 07:13 AM
Man, that's white trash.

Rooster
07-16-2008, 07:15 AM
I love white trash.

RNR
07-16-2008, 07:18 AM
That is bull dike if I have ever seen it!

seclark
07-16-2008, 07:32 AM
woah...them's some big ol boobies busting loose there. if something like that came blasting through my door, i'd take cover in the basement.
sec

Dartgod
07-16-2008, 07:36 AM
Nice. She is sooo concerned about her son's health, yet has no issues smoking a cigarette practically in his face.

Fish
07-16-2008, 07:40 AM
Lovely neighborhood....

chasedude
07-16-2008, 07:42 AM
Nice. She is sooo concerned about her son's health, yet has no issues smoking a cigarette practically in his face.

Exactly my thought.

Lonewolf Ed
07-16-2008, 08:17 AM

I bet she has a smoke while breast feeding, too.

InChiefsHell
07-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Dude. That is just an embarrassing display all the way around.

...we've had 3 pit bull attacks in the last few weeks here in Omaha...a ban is probably imminent.

Demonpenz
07-16-2008, 08:46 AM
anyone see the pit bulls on the new "dare" cell phone commercials. They look like hard asses

markk
07-16-2008, 08:49 AM
Man, that's white trash.

well seems half of people or more who own them are low class in some way.

Baby Lee
07-16-2008, 08:52 AM
http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/entertainment/07/05/11_theoffice_lgl.jpg

C-Mac
07-16-2008, 08:58 AM
Springer

Pablo
07-16-2008, 09:23 AM
Typical pitbull owners.

Stinger
07-16-2008, 09:39 AM
Typical pitbull owners.

Paging Big Daddy White courtesy phone ......... Big Daddy White courtesy phone.

WilliamTheIrish
07-16-2008, 09:40 AM
I love this country. LMAO

Lzen
07-16-2008, 09:41 AM
Springer

Exactly what I was thinking. :shake:

Pablo
07-16-2008, 09:44 AM
Paging Big Daddy White courtesy phone ......... Big Daddy White courtesy phone.Haha. I don't care. I've known about 6 people that own pits. The common link, they were all white trash. Are there exceptions to the rule, sure. But for the most part, every pit I've encountered has been generally worthless, not necessarily violent or aggressive(although a couple have been); and the owners pretty much all bought pits as a symbol of how bad-ass they were.

WilliamTheIrish
07-16-2008, 09:48 AM
Haha. I don't care. I've known about 6 people that own pits. The common link, they were all white trash. Are there exceptions to the rule, sure. But for the most part, every pit I've encountered has been generally worthless, not necessarily violent or aggressive(although a couple have been); and the owners pretty much all bought pits as a symbol of how bad-ass they were.

I know about 600 people who are KU fans. The common link? All white trash. Most from St. Joe. There are exceptions to the rule, sure. But for the most part... you see where I'm going with this, right?

I don't think six is real good sample size, Gonzo.

markk
07-16-2008, 09:57 AM
I know about 600 people who are KU fans. The common link? All white trash. Most from St. Joe. There are exceptions to the rule, sure. But for the most part... you see where I'm going with this, right?

st. joe KU fans ROFL

guess you werent around the right time of year to catch them in their Cardinals gear

InChiefsHell
07-16-2008, 09:57 AM
The city of Council Bluffs Iowa (right across the river from Omaha) instituted a pit bull ban a couple of years ago, after multiple attacks. Since the ban, zero attacks. Omaha is looking at the ban as well. I know, they are picking on the breed, but we can't ban people and it always seems like when a pit attacks, it mangles some little kid, as was the case here a few weeks ago. Little girl out on her wagon on the sidewalk, owner is walking the pit on a leash that was not very strong, pit decides it doesn't like the wagon or the two year old occupant for some reason and goes off. Mom tries to get in the way and gets ****ed up, daughter is literally scalped by the pit. Doctors re-attached the scalp, and hopefully it will take. Owner is un-apologetic, and says the same damn mantra that every pit owner says after their dog attacks and maims someone: "He's never done that before..."

...ban 'em. Sorry. Ban 'em and then we'll see what other breeds of dogs are problematic. It might just be a problem with the owners, as many people say, but so what? No pit bulls means no bad pit bull owners.

...and no, it's not the same as guns. Pits go out of control when they kill or maim, a gun can't do that on its own...just sayin' before someone tries to compare a live animal to an in-animate object.

Dartgod
07-16-2008, 09:59 AM

I think, if anything, you proved his point. :p

Pablo
07-16-2008, 10:01 AM
st. joe KU fans ROFL

guess you werent around the right time of year to catch them in their Cardinals gearLOL! I know right.

We're like 2 miles from KS here in St. Joe. I'm about an hour and a half from Lawrence, but three hours from Columbia.

I should just blindly give allegiance to MU since I am in Missouri. Haha!!! I am a Cards fan too...LOLZ.

Pablo
07-16-2008, 10:05 AM
The city of Council Bluffs Iowa (right across the river from Omaha) instituted a pit bull ban a couple of years ago, after multiple attacks. Since the ban, zero attacks. Omaha is looking at the ban as well. I know, they are picking on the breed, but we can't ban people and it always seems like when a pit attacks, it mangles some little kid, as was the case here a few weeks ago. Little girl out on her wagon on the sidewalk, owner is walking the pit on a leash that was not very strong, pit decides it doesn't like the wagon or the two year old occupant for some reason and goes off. Mom tries to get in the way and gets ****ed up, daughter is literally scalped by the pit. Doctors re-attached the scalp, and hopefully it will take. Owner is un-apologetic, and says the same damn mantra that every pit owner says after their dog attacks and maims someone: "He's never done that before..."

...ban 'em. Sorry. Ban 'em and then we'll see what other breeds of dogs are problematic. It might just be a problem with the owners, as many people say, but so what? No pit bulls means no bad pit bull owners.

...and no, it's not the same as guns. Pits go out of control when they kill or maim, a gun can't do that on its own...just sayin' before someone tries to compare a live animal to an in-animate object.Perfectly rational argument.

El Jefe
07-16-2008, 02:53 PM
anyone see the pit bulls on the new "dare" cell phone commercials. They look like hard asses

Yes and that pisses me off, it's all the wrong publicity pit bull owners need. After watching that video all I can say is that is a lot of Whiskey Tango.

MOhillbilly
07-16-2008, 03:22 PM
Typical pitbull owners.
giggle.

stumppy
07-16-2008, 03:39 PM
WOW...never seen a pit bull wearing glasses and smoking before.

Subterranean Alien
07-16-2008, 04:01 PM
She let her son "play with" a pit bull? Why not let him play with rattle snakes too.

Valiant
07-16-2008, 04:44 PM

...and no, it's not the same as guns. Pits go out of control when they kill or maim, a gun can't do that on its own...just sayin' before someone tries to compare a live animal to an in-animate object.

Kansas city did that also.. Pit bull attacks went down, but the total attacks stayed the same... Did your town show the other numbers or just on pit bull attacks??

I have the feeling from looking at that lady that the kid is a nightmare and probably punched the dog.. Just saying.. Of course the owner is no winner either..

As to your other topics.. Keep adding false senses of security..

KCCHIEFS27
07-16-2008, 05:17 PM
That is why we need more Mike Vick's around..atleast he could handle his pit bulls..

Dave Lane
07-16-2008, 05:45 PM
She runs pretty good for a fat chick!

Dave

BWillie
07-16-2008, 07:12 PM
Haha. Fu*king white people.

Nightfyre
07-16-2008, 08:30 PM
Haha. Fu*king white people.

Haha. Fu*king black people.

InChiefsHell
07-17-2008, 06:51 AM
Kansas city did that also.. Pit bull attacks went down, but the total attacks stayed the same... Did your town show the other numbers or just on pit bull attacks??

I have the feeling from looking at that lady that the kid is a nightmare and probably punched the dog.. Just saying.. Of course the owner is no winner either..

As to your other topics.. Keep adding false senses of security..

Sorry, not sure what you meant by that last statement, keep adding false senses of security...

I guess you mean by banning pit bulls, I'm lulling myself into a false sense of security that no more kids will be hurt or whatever by vicious dog attacks...

...not at all. I'm just saying that the predominant complaint in the community and the most damage done to people is by pit bulls. Ban them. Solves the pit bull problem, takes it off the table. If dog attacks "stay the same" or go up after the ban, then there is a much larger issue here.

I struggled with this for a long time, but it's gotten ridiculous. And like I said, it's not the same as banning guns (which I'm totally against) because guns cannot take action on their own.

Here are the stats:

http://www.dogbitelaw.com/Dog%20Attacks%201982%20to%202006%20Clifton.pdf

You'll note that the Pit Bull is number 1 by far, followed by the Rott...

Duck Dog
07-17-2008, 08:15 AM
I especially liked when he-bitch blew cigarette smoke into the kids face wounds.

Dartgod
07-17-2008, 08:24 AM
If dog attacks "stay the same" or go up after the ban, then there is a much larger issue here.
You're damn right there's a bigger issue. It's called dumb****s who have no business owning dogs, reproducing, or even breathing for that matter.

But let's just keep making laws that take personal responsibility out of the equation. :rolleyes:

Rausch
07-17-2008, 08:27 AM
You're damn right there's a bigger issue. It's called dumb****s who have no business owning dogs, reproducing, or even breathing for that matter.

But let's just keep making laws that take personal responsibility out of the equation. :rolleyes:

I think dogs should be like guns.

Perfectly fine for most people.

However, if you're a convicted felon or complete mongoloid you shouldn't be allowed near them....

Edit: I mean large breeds. No one cares if a violent offender owns a Yorkshire Terrier...

InChiefsHell
07-17-2008, 08:39 AM

Explain that to the lady who had to have her daughter's scalp sewn back on...I'm sure the dumb-ass Pit Bull owners "taking responsibilty" will make it all better...

It's a slippery slope, I know. But a pit bull is not a gun, it IS capable of doing things beyond the control of it's master, unlike a gun.

Dartgod
07-17-2008, 08:57 AM
Explain that to the lady who had to have her daughter's scalp sewn back on...I'm sure the dumb-ass Pit Bull owners "taking responsibilty" will make it all better...

It's a slippery slope, I know. But a pit bull is not a gun, it IS capable of doing things beyond the control of it's master, unlike a gun.
I'm not familiar with the story, but I'd assume that the dog was put down. What punishment was given to the owner?

Saggysack
07-17-2008, 09:08 AM
Eh, the problem lies with the pit bull community. Not the breed. I have met both mean pit bulls and loving pits. Having said that, if the pit bull community would police itself better as to whom they sell to it wouldn't come under such scrutiny that it does. What I'm saying is, don't sell a dogs to thugs or trash who will do nothing more than starve the dog to make it mean just because you want to make a few bucks. The pit breeders have no one to blame but themselves.

smittysbar
07-17-2008, 09:14 AM
I dealt with this some in Law enforcement.

I have seen numerous cases where a pit was a great dog and never did anything, family pet, bla,bla,bla. Then one day BAM, and a kid goes to the hospital. I have seen it so bad that a kid had to have tons of reconstructive surgery.

From what I have dealt with it, I would have to say that pits need the ban. Are there good ones? Sure. One thing I did notice in most cases was the dog was getting up in age. Most likely old and grumpy, and kids poking and prodding, you get my point. They are just to aggressive.

The only other bread that we had a lot of problems with were Rotts. Pits were by far the worst cases, and numerous cases that we had to deal with.

Huffman83
07-17-2008, 09:23 AM
Someone should tell the kid that chicks dig scars.

Poor little shit.

InChiefsHell
07-17-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm not familiar with the story, but I'd assume that the dog was put down. What punishment was given to the owner?

Here is the story from Channel 3 news:

http://www.action3news.com/global/story.asp?s=8555079

Omaha, NE - A heart-wrenching dog attack sends two toddlers to the hospital. Two mothers were walking with their children near 14th and Pine when a pit bull mauled them on Wednesday afternoon.

Witnesses tell Action 3 News 15-month old Charlotte Blevins and 18-month old Cade Spring were strapped in a little red wagon. 29-year old Wendy Blevins and 30-year old Carly Spring, their mothers, were pulling them down the sidewalk. They approached a woman who was walking her pit bull on the same block. The owner tells us the sound of the tires upset her dog. She says she tried to pull the dog into her nearby yard, but it broke free of its harness and rushed at the kids. Tina Agerson says, "He don't like tires. That's what he went after the tires. I tried to get to my dog, but she (one of the mothers) wouldn't give me a chance to get the dog off the little girl." Tina says she has raised Duke since he was a puppy and has never had a problem with him. " I miss my dog and I'm sorry for what happened to the kids. My dog wasn't a vicious animal."

The pit bull bit Charlotte in the head, tearing off part of her scalp and leaving her in critical condition. The dog also bit the Cade and the two mothers as they tried to get it away from their children. The owner says she tried to step in to help as well. A neighbor rushed out of his house to help the children. He tried to control their bleeding and keep them safe until police and medics could get to the scene. Neighbor, Stefan Ray says, "The babies they were hysterical. They came in my kitchen and I had wet towels and put them on the babies' head, one had a missing scalp. She was in shock. They were all hysterical crying. The mom was bit in the neck and she was all worried about her baby bleeding."

Police cited the dog's owner for harboring a dangerous animal. The Nebraska Humane Society took the pit bull away. The dog will be put down immediately.

Thursday, Mayor Fahey called for a meeting with Omaha Police and the Nebraska Humane Society to review the city's dangerous dog laws. Several cities in the area have banned or restricted pit bulls, including Council Bluffs, Carter Lake and Glenwood. There may be support for a pit bull ban in Omaha. A spokesperson for the Humane Society tells Action 3 News it's their job to enforce the laws, not write the laws.

Owner was ticketed. Oooooh. I'll bet that hurt. :rolleyes: Dog was indeed put down. Personally I think more needs to happen to the owner.

Valiant
07-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Sorry, not sure what you meant by that last statement, keep adding false senses of security...

I guess you mean by banning pit bulls, I'm lulling myself into a false sense of security that no more kids will be hurt or whatever by vicious dog attacks...

...not at all. I'm just saying that the predominant complaint in the community and the most damage done to people is by pit bulls. Ban them. Solves the pit bull problem, takes it off the table. If dog attacks "stay the same" or go up after the ban, then there is a much larger issue here.

I struggled with this for a long time, but it's gotten ridiculous. And like I said, it's not the same as banning guns (which I'm totally against) because guns cannot take action on their own.

Here are the stats:

http://www.dogbitelaw.com/Dog%20Attacks%201982%20to%202006%20Clifton.pdf

You'll note that the Pit Bull is number 1 by far, followed by the Rott...

And KC after banning in 2006 has seen a zero decrease in overall dog violence.. Why?? Because the same idiots that got pitbulls will just switch to another dog to make mean..

Pretty soon at this nonsense rate you will have miniature pincher's as the number one dog...

Dartgod
07-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Here is the story from Channel 3 news:

http://www.action3news.com/global/story.asp?s=8555079

Owner was ticketed. Oooooh. I'll bet that hurt. :rolleyes: Dog was indeed put down. Personally I think more needs to happen to the owner.
Exactly my point. If the owners are held responsible for their dog's actions, fewer irresponsible people would be inclined to get pit bulls to help guard their meth stash.

Otter
07-17-2008, 12:57 PM
I don't know if I would want to go toe to toe with that chick. Did you see her charging in the house?

That's a whole lotta rollie polie comin' at ya full boar.

burt
07-17-2008, 02:05 PM
I don't know if I would want to go toe to toe with that chick. Did you see her charging in the house?

That's a whole lotta boar comin' at ya full rollie polie .

fyp.

MOhillbilly
07-17-2008, 02:12 PM
Eh, the problem lies with the pit bull community. Not the breed. I have met both mean pit bulls and loving pits. Having said that, if the pit bull community would police itself better as to whom they sell to it wouldn't come under such scrutiny that it does. What I'm saying is, don't sell a dogs to thugs or trash who will do nothing more than starve the dog to make it mean just because you want to make a few bucks. The pit breeders have no one to blame but themselves.
theres more to it than that. IMO a pitbull dog is a loaded weapon and should be treated as such.(edit i feel the need to be more clear here when i speak of 'loaded weapon \' type dogs im refering to the back yard bred mongrels that have infiltrated the pitbull world.)

the problem i have isnt with the people who purchase the dogs as much as it is with the breeding practices. like to like is a rule of thumb thats come down from the stone ages.
if you breed two dogs prone to bite, your chances of geting manbiters goes up. Couple that with the fact that these dogs were bred for canine combat and you have a real epidemic in the breed.

i gaurentee if only dog fighters had dogs youd never hear about this type of bad animal behavior. but like all things good and cool it escapes the underground and becomes a bastard of its self.

InChiefsHell
07-17-2008, 02:40 PM
And KC after banning in 2006 has seen a zero decrease in overall dog violence.. Why?? Because the same idiots that got pitbulls will just switch to another dog to make mean..

Pretty soon at this nonsense rate you will have miniature pincher's as the number one dog...

A good point. I guess I'd have to see that to believe it. Not calling you a liar, I just have a hard time believing that the rate of dog violence would not go down if pits were out of the picture...

...sadly, I can't find any stats on that one way or another...damn google...

InChiefsHell
07-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Exactly my point. If the owners are held responsible for their dog's actions, fewer irresponsible people would be inclined to get pit bulls to help guard their meth stash.

I wish stupid people thought things through like that, but sadly...it's kinda why they are stupid people...:D

unlurking
07-17-2008, 05:18 PM

Link to stats?

CoMoChief
07-17-2008, 05:20 PM
I just moved into an apt with a new roomate who just got a pitbull puppy. He's cute and is gonna be bigger than shit in about a year or so.

Pablo
07-17-2008, 05:57 PM
I just moved into an apt with a new roomate who just got a pitbull puppy. He's cute and is gonna be ready to maul innocent children in about a year or so.FYP.

smittysbar
07-17-2008, 06:40 PM
I just moved into an apt with a new roomate who just got a pitbull puppy. He's cute and is gonna be bigger than shit in about a year or so.

How is things going with your new boyfriend? :D

Skip Towne
07-17-2008, 06:45 PM

NTTIAWWT

CoMoChief
07-17-2008, 07:24 PM

Wanna find a really quick n easy way to get your ass kicked? :D

smittysbar
07-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Wanna find a really quick n easy way to get your ass kicked? :D

:evil::p

Bwana
07-17-2008, 09:30 PM
That is bull dike if I have ever seen it!

No doubt. It looks like an entire pack of bull dikes.

unlurking
07-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Link to stats?
Still waiting on stats?

I'm honestly interested to hear about this, since I'm kind of on the fence regarding this issue. I believe in some regulation of dangerous animals, as I totally don't want some dipshit breeding crocodiles or tigers or some shit. At the same time, it's tough putting a dog in that same category.

JuicesFlowing
07-19-2008, 05:15 PM
I would let my kid play with a pit bull, sure. Pit bull attacks never happen, oh never!