PDA

View Full Version : Money *** OFFICIAL Sex Milestones Thread ***

Pages : 1 [2]

DaneMcCloud
07-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Yeah I can see how worthless junkies are hip to some people :rolleyes:

No, that's not what I meant.

Have you seen the movie? It's a very interesting but very real take on heroin addiction. Some of the characters die from it, so it's not glamourizing addiction. It's very sobering. But the direction is awesome, as is the acting.

There are some very cool movies out there about very unlikeable people.

Do you feel as strongly about gangster or Mafia-themed movies?

Braincase
07-18-2008, 05:48 AM
No, that's not what I meant.

Have you seen the movie? It's a very interesting but very real take on heroin addiction. Some of the characters die from it, so it's not glamourizing addiction. It's very sobering. But the direction is awesome, as is the acting.

There are some very cool movies out there about very unlikeable people.

Do you feel as strongly about gangster or Mafia-themed movies?

I gotta agree with Dane on this one. Trainspotting is one of the best "altered states" movies ever made, only thing missing was Jennifer Connolly going ass-to-ass on stage wih a double-up dildo - but that's another movie.

Watch Trainspotting and you'll never look at babies crawling on the ceiling the same way again.

kindra68
07-18-2008, 07:28 AM
Where are you located Kindra?
:D

about 3 miles west of crazy :D

Nzoner
07-18-2008, 07:47 AM
about 3 miles west of crazy :D

I think you should check your odometer :)

Hog Farmer
07-18-2008, 08:57 AM
I jerked 16 Boars in one day, does that count ?

Rooster
07-18-2008, 09:07 AM

Apparently you have to take pictues standing next to the Boars. It is then just assumed you are jerking them. It's complicated.

seclark
07-18-2008, 09:07 AM

when are you going to let them go all the way with you?
sec

Skip Towne
07-18-2008, 09:21 AM
Apparently you have to take pictues standing next to the Boars. It is then just assumed you are jerking them. It's complicated.

I'll bet he is scarred to do it.

blueballs
07-18-2008, 09:23 AM
and take the pics next to the runts
makes you look even studlier

Iowanian
07-18-2008, 09:39 AM
When I was 17, I climbed a water tower with redrums mom, and as she got down on the catwalk she asked me to pee in her butt.

StcChief
07-18-2008, 09:42 AM
I jerked 16 Boars in one day, does that count ?this post is worthless ... never mind TMI, Bad visual. We will trust you on this one :p

RockChalk
07-18-2008, 09:56 AM

You must have a sweet bike

kindra68
07-18-2008, 10:00 AM
I think you should check your odometer :)

LMAO

vailpass
07-18-2008, 10:05 AM
My name is Humpty, pronounced with an umpty

StcChief
07-18-2008, 10:22 AM
You must have a sweet bike
on a farm ... dirt bikes Real motorcycle ridin'

Rooster
07-18-2008, 10:26 AM
I'll bet he is scarred to do it.

ROFL We are all scarred.

Hog Farmer
07-18-2008, 11:26 AM
If I could ever figure out how to attach a damn picture you guys would see the unthinkable.

Skip Towne
07-18-2008, 11:28 AM
If I could ever figure out how to attach a damn picture you guys would see the unthinkable.

I'll pass.

Adept Havelock
07-18-2008, 11:28 AM

I've never been so grateful for someone's technical illiteracy.

StcChief
07-18-2008, 11:30 AM
If I could ever figure out how to attach a damn picture you guys would see the unthinkable.Just let it die, dont' try and DO NOT figure it out... We don't want our site banned.

Hog Farmer
07-18-2008, 11:32 AM
ROFL

Count Zarth
08-12-2008, 11:47 AM
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1635/moreuu2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Chief Faithful
08-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Alright, you jokers have pulled my favorite memory out of me.

Under graduate work at NEMSU (now Truman State), which had an abundance of USDA Grade A Iowa fat chicks. So, every Tuesday night me and my buddies would head out for a night of competition in a game we called "whaling". We were a competitive group.

The rules were to bag a fat chick and return with her panties. The guy returning with the biggest pair would win and everyone else had to buy him a beer on Friday night. The panties were then taped to the wall of one of the guys room. By the end of the year his room was papered with fat chick underwear.

Warning, don't be the guy with the panties on his wall. It is ok until someone brings home the pair with a racing stripe. Nothing like spending a whole semester looking up at a dirty pair of panties.

Boris The Great
08-12-2008, 03:03 PM
The rules were to bag a fat chick and return with her panties. The guy returning with the biggest pair would win and everyone else had to buy him a beer on Friday night.

I mean no offense here, but the object was to sleep with the fattest chick possible, and all you got for winning was a few free beers? If everyone put in $100 I could see the point. But a few beers, that just sounds like an excuse to bang fat chicks.

Chief Faithful
08-12-2008, 03:36 PM
I mean no offense here, but the object was to sleep with the fattest chick possible, and all you got for winning was a few free beers? If everyone put in $100 I could see the point. But a few beers, that just sounds like an excuse to bang fat chicks.

The peer pressure was huge, but preparing for the hunt was a great stress relief. The trick was to get home without being followed.

We did have one guy who really loved beer because he always went above and beyond the call of duty. He would wall paper a room with just a few catches. Come to think of it I think the whole game was his idea.

Sure-Oz
08-12-2008, 04:19 PM
My friend calls it "going hoggin"

I dont like beer or anything that much

QuikSsurfer
08-12-2008, 04:20 PM
My friend calls it "going hoggin"

I dont like beer or anything that much

ROFL

I call it being drunk.