PDA

View Full Version : Football River Falls Hotel Question...

KcKing
07-18-2008, 01:27 PM
About to book a room at the Super 8 in Hudson. Just wondered if anyone here has stayed there before. Hopefully I can find out if its a total sh!thole or not... Also, any advice on things to do between practices? Me and the wife are going to spend a day at the mall of america, but have no plans for the rest of the time..

tomahawk kid
07-18-2008, 01:41 PM
About to book a room at the Super 8 in Hudson. Just wondered if anyone here has stayed there before. Hopefully I can find out if its a total sh!thole or not... Also, any advice on things to do between practices? Me and the wife are going to spend a day at the mall of america, but have no plans for the rest of the time..

Super 8 in Hudson is just okay - I wouldn't go any farther than that.

Downtown Hudson is a nice distraction between practices. Lots of cool restaurants and bars.

Sully
07-18-2008, 01:44 PM
Not a bad place, at all. you'll be fine.

Warrior5
07-18-2008, 02:37 PM
St. Croix River nearby for boating and sightseeing; don't have any details on rentals.

Lots of very nice restaurants along the river.

KcKing
07-18-2008, 02:45 PM
St. Croix River nearby for boating and sightseeing; don't have any details on rentals.

Lots of very nice restaurants along the river.

Sounds just "quaint" enough to keep the wife from being too bored... Thanks.

dorseybowe
07-18-2008, 02:54 PM
After the evening practice, cruise around in your car for awhile. A few years ago LJ pulled up next to us at a stoplight in his Mercedes with the windows down and subwoofers blastin.

blueballs
07-18-2008, 03:14 PM
no showering at the dorms