PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Indycar Catfight!!

Deberg_1990
07-20-2008, 05:12 PM
Danica Patrick Vs. Milka Duno

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=8901166&ch=5905103&src=sports

LEXINGTON, Ohio (AP) – If Saturday is any indication, the Honda Indy 200 may be just more of the same struggles that Danica Patrick has faced so many times in the past three months.

Patrick, who started a career-best second here a year ago, was 11th in the morning practice at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.

After getting out of her car, Patrick quickly walked to where Milka Duno, the only other woman racing here this weekend, was pitted and confronted the less experienced driver about getting in her way several times during the practice.

The confrontation lasted only about a minute, but witnesses said it grew heated and that Duno flung a towel in Patrick’s direction at one point as the two exchanged words. Patrick eventually walked away.

Patrick, who has previously confronted fellow drivers Dan Wheldon and Ryan Briscoe after racing incidents, brushed off the latest dustup, saying, “I just wanted to know if she saw me out there.”

Duno was not immediately available for comment.

Things didn’t get better for Patrick after the confrontation.

She failed to get past the first of three rounds in the knockout-style time trials and will start 20th on the 26-car grid in Sunday’s race. Duno qualified last.

“The car was pretty fast during practice this morning, but I was unable to find the speed that I needed during qualifying,” Patrick said. “I’m disappointed that I didn’t qualify better, knowing that I started on the front row last year.

“But there are some areas of the course where I will be able to make some passes. It’s a long race, so, hopefully, I can work my way up the field.”

KC2004
07-20-2008, 05:21 PM
I'm going to laugh my ass off when someone finally knocks her on her ass. You'd think with the way she stomps around and starts fight that she has won more then one race on a split weekend (series had 2 races in different countries).

Hydrae
07-20-2008, 07:13 PM
Milka Duno: :drool:

http://www.theindycargirl.com/images/2008_milka_duno_1_vhmf.jpg

Baconeater
07-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Must be her time of the month.

Rain Man
07-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Oh, my. She can lap me any day.

beach tribe
07-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Danika Patrick is a ****in total bitch I bet.

Psyko Tek
07-20-2008, 10:10 PM
I think Milka's hotter

Danica's famous for being tits inna race car
other than that:shrug:

Dallas Chief
07-20-2008, 11:31 PM
wowee!

Count Alex's Wins
07-20-2008, 11:35 PM
I would love to be dominated by Danica Patrick.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-21-2008, 12:34 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice tits!!!

Radar Chief
07-21-2008, 07:35 AM
I’m getting tired of Danica’s temper tantrums.
Lapped traffic is part of racing, if you don’t like it stop racing.
That’s what used to annoy me about Carl Foggerty in World Super Bikes, he never missed an opportunity to squirt tears over lapped traffic.

Rausch
07-21-2008, 07:38 AM
2 hotties now in Indy!?!

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r54/maytagman-ccf/Funny%20Forum%20Images/very_nice1.jpg

beach tribe
07-21-2008, 07:43 AM
Yep, Milka is hotter.

And, I feel like Beavis, or Butthead when i look at her, and say her name.

chagrin
07-21-2008, 07:51 AM
Milka is totally hotter than Danica; btw is that broad ever going to win anything other than a unimportant race that nobody cared about?

Rausch
07-21-2008, 07:57 AM
Milka is totally hotter than Danica; btw is that broad ever going to win anything other than a unimportant race that nobody cared about?

I say we let them schoolgirl box for the title of hottest Indy babe in a 10 round bout.

Winner keeps the crown.

Radar Chief
07-21-2008, 08:47 AM
I say we let them schoolgirl box for the title of hottest Indy babe in a 10 round bout.

Winner keeps the crown.

While wearing tissue paper uniforms. :thumb:

alpha_omega
07-21-2008, 08:52 AM
I don't watch a lot of Indycar, but it does seem like she is throwing a fit about something every time i tune in.

Now...if she had won like 20 career races or something i might be ok with it...and didn't she run over some dudes in the pits recently?

And....Milka is hotter!

chasedude
07-21-2008, 08:54 AM
If it wasn't for her "assets" she wouldn't even be in the IRA. She's finished last or near last in every race she's in.

pikesome
07-21-2008, 10:18 AM
This is the kind of crap you have when people mismanage a league.

Maybe some of the NHL owners have a stake in Champ Car (or whatever it's being peddled as now).

Baby Lee
07-21-2008, 10:38 AM
Saw the video. Duno was definitely cutting Patrick off despite being slower. Patrick walked up and just started talking, nothing more, and Duno's response was to throw shit in her face and start up the 'Oh no you dih'ihnt' head shake and hand to the face shtick. Patrick didn't escalate or respond in kind.

Patrick is there to win and Duno is there to be the hot chick who races, and she was embarassed to be confronted by someone with a little drive [pun intended].

cadmonkey
07-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Milka Duno: :drool:

http://www.theindycargirl.com/images/2008_milka_duno_1_vhmf.jpg

Have you seen what she looks like now? talk about a lot of plastic surgurey.

cadmonkey
07-21-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm going to laugh my ass off when someone finally knocks her on her ass. You'd think with the way she stomps around and starts fight that she has won more then one race on a split weekend (series had 2 races in different countries).

it may have been a split weekend, but all the top drivers were in Japan. She beat the best Indy drivers on the circuit. She beat out Helio Castroneves, Scott Dixon, Dan Wheldon, Tony Kanaan, Buddy Rice, and A.J. Foyt. All of which took the track in Japan that day.

Redrum_69
07-21-2008, 10:50 AM
She needs to work on lapping the compeTITion

cadmonkey
07-21-2008, 10:51 AM

1. There is only 1 race durring the Indy Season that one cares about who wins, and that is the Indy 500. So unless she wins that race no one will think she has won a race that matters.

2. The race she did win was raced against the rest of the top drivers in Indy racing, so her win was pretty impressive.

CoMoChief
07-21-2008, 10:54 AM
I remember her going up to that guy pushing him and throwing a fit a couple years back.

This was before she won jack shit.

It'd be funny as shit to have some of those guys treat her like she was one of the guys in a guy sport and just knock her ****in block off.

She'd think twice before she lips off again.

Demonpenz
07-21-2008, 10:58 AM
I show indycar drivers alittle more respect than just winning races. They go faster than nascars, open cockpits, they have to turn right at more than 2 tracks a year, you can touch wheels in indycar and get airborne easily. There is probably a 10% chance that one of these ladies will die in a race car.

cadmonkey
07-21-2008, 11:01 AM
If it wasn't for her "assets" she wouldn't even be in the IRA. She's finished last or near last in every race she's in.

you obviously don't know what you are talking about. This season she has 2 Top 5 finishes (including one win), 8 top 10 finishes, has an average finish of 10th, and is currently 6th in points.

So to say that she finishes near the back each week is completely wrong.

beach tribe
07-21-2008, 11:02 AM
I show indycar drivers alittle more respect than just winning races. They go faster than nascars, open cockpits, they have to turn right at more than 2 tracks a year, you can touch wheels in indycar and get airborne easily. There is probably a 10% chance that someone will die because these ladies are in race cars.

FYP

SPATCH
07-21-2008, 11:11 AM
what are these bitches doing outside of the kitchen??

kstater
07-21-2008, 11:42 AM
you obviously don't know what you are talking about. This season she has 2 Top 5 finishes (including one win), 8 top 10 finishes, has an average finish of 10th, and is currently 6th in points.

I think he's talking about Duno, which he would be correct.

cadmonkey
07-21-2008, 12:21 PM
I think he's talking about Duno, which he would be correct.

that would be correct. She is terrible

chasedude
07-21-2008, 12:25 PM

I'm talking about Duno, should have made that clearer I guess.

markk
07-21-2008, 12:28 PM
I think she just acts this way because she knows no one will do anything to her. If she were a guy she'd be getting punched in the lip, the way she acts like a spoiled brat all the time.

gblowfish
07-21-2008, 12:45 PM
They should kiss and make up.

cadmonkey
07-21-2008, 12:53 PM
I think she just acts this way because she knows no one will do anything to her. If she were a guy she'd be getting punched in the lip, the way she acts like a spoiled brat all the time.

I think people (the media and blow hards like those who comment on here) blow this out of proportion because of the same reason. If it was a guy screaming at another guy there wouldn't even be a discussion about it.

MTG#10
07-21-2008, 01:03 PM
wowee!
:spock:
I think she's ugly. She would be the definition of a "butterface" but her body isnt that great either.

Pablo
07-21-2008, 01:07 PM
what are these bitches doing outside of the kitchen??Exactly.

Deberg_1990
07-21-2008, 01:08 PM
They should kiss and make up.

I concur!

markk
07-21-2008, 01:10 PM
I think she's ugly. She would be the definition of a "butterface" but her body isnt that great either.

most guys think "relatively thin" = hot, no matter what. especially "relatively thin and does something guys are interested in". she could have a male genitalia instead of a nose and many guys would still drool over her.

BigChiefFan
07-21-2008, 01:19 PM
Both seem like high maintenance. No thanks to either.

Amnorix
07-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Must be her time of the month.

Seems it's her time every time she races. She may be hot, but she's also pretty obviously a total beiotch.

Dallas Chief
07-21-2008, 02:33 PM

Relax Rocket! I was commenting the size of her jugs, not her face.:rolleyes:

dtebbe
07-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Milk & Dougnuts can't drive. The only reason she's in the car is she brings the Shitgo sponsorship.

DT

Dylan
07-22-2008, 05:08 PM
(the guys @ ChiefsPlanet) "my mangina is bigger than your mangina!" (the guys @ ChiefsPlanet)

:D

Skip Towne
07-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Danica is about all that is holding Indy car racing together. I wouldn't watch if she wasn't in it.

Rain Man
07-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Danica is about all that is holding Indy car racing together. I wouldn't watch if she wasn't in it.

She's inside a car wearing a helmet with a fireproof suit on. What on earth are you seeing?

Dylan
07-22-2008, 07:31 PM

Do you think the fans root for the Danica "Serial Pitbox Stalker" Patrick for racing reasons? No wins in the first five racing series prior to landing a job in the IRL -- It took her four years to get her first win in IRL with top equipment. You're statement is correct. lol

Someone tell me why she's racing? So she can walk down pit row to discuss pit exit technique? That's some serious chit now, going to a driver's pitbox.

Seriously, Danica can't pass -- Yet, she whines about being blocked by someone else race after race. Does she expect the driver to pullover or go slower so she has a clean track ahead of her. Pass him if you want to ran with the big boys. The she knows the only way her name will stay current if she storms a driver's pitbox.

Doesn't DP qualify mostly 20th in a 26 car field? How great it must be to get a top 10-17th place finish, yet the field had 19 cars in it, and 6 of them were no longer on the track.

Both Patrick and Milko are just a sideshow to the legit drivers in IRL. All 16 of them on the field anyway.

I'm not a fan of IRL. I'll switch over to the race once in a while -- I'll watch the highlights. I'll read the articles since most of IRL champs are all trying to break into ASSCAR. I really like Juan Pablo Montoya... now that's a pure racer (with a temper) in any series. I'm hoping Joe Gibbs signs him for the 2009 season. Oops talking about F1 talent... got a little carried away ....

Skip Towne, if you're around this weekend -- the race is at Indy... It will be fun. Come by... :D

Dylan
07-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Listen to what Milka's Citgo crew say to the ruler of the Danica Patrick Racing League. "What the Hell" - Pricelesss.

This took place during QUALIFYING - qualifying!!! -- Two field fillers - Danica starting 20th and Milka starting 26th .... I'll bet she won't ever storm to Milka's pit again.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hXUd6n1Vti8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hXUd6n1Vti8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Patrick comes stomping and yelling and curses like she's going to lay down the law, (water bottle move, etc.) Duno gets right back in her face and throws the towel at her.

The minute Patrick see's that Duno is not going to back down, but rather get right back in her face, Patrick plays the sympahty angle. "What was that?" she asks Duno's crew, who all look like they'd like to choke her. Duno immediately and accurately analyzes Patrick's motive, "Do you want a show?"

Again the towel. Patrick realizes that she's bitten off more than she can chew and now has to portray herself as the victim. "I just want to talk to her." Yeah, right. There are better ways to "talk" to someone than storming their pit box shouting. The last resort of an angry child. "I'm telling (Brian Barnhart).

Exit to pout and sulk. You know the drill by now, especially any of you with small children!

Rausch
07-22-2008, 08:01 PM

You don't see many people throwing down with Tony Stewart either.

I don't think he'd be afraid getting punched in the mouth...

Jewish Rabbi
07-22-2008, 08:55 PM
I don't care what they're arguing about, I'd pee in both their butts.

Baby Lee
07-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Seems it's her time every time she races. She may be hot, but she's also pretty obviously a total beiotch.

Kind of surprised, there, Amno. Never figured you for a 'men are competitive, while women are bitches' kind of guy.