PDA

View Full Version : Elections LOL: Obama vs. Obama

memyselfI
07-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Pretty funny stuff from NObama. ROFLROFLROFL

http://obamavsobama.com/wordpress/index.php

SNR
07-21-2008, 08:50 PM
I've never known you apart from your ardent anti-war stances. I coulda sworn you had a hint of ol' Karl in your step, but maybe I'm wrong. You DID support Hillary, who for all intents and purposes is just as bad as Obama in terms of economic intent.

memyselfI
07-21-2008, 08:57 PM
I've never known you apart from your ardent anti-war stances. I coulda sworn you had a hint of ol' Karl in your step, but maybe I'm wrong. You DID support Hillary, who for all intents and purposes is just as bad as Obama in terms of economic intent.

Hillary was the lesser of the two evils. I quit the party because NObama is getting the nomination.

SBK
07-21-2008, 09:21 PM
That's a good idea for a blog, will get a ton of traffic between now and the election.

He's dead wrong though, Obama is a perfect, holy, saint of a man and McCain is the one who doubletalks.

Messier
07-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Hillary was the lesser of the two evils. I quit the party because NObama is getting the nomination.

You quit the party because a man that you don't like is the nominee? So are you back if McCain wins? Or was it so incredibly awful that Obama got this close that you can never go back?

banyon
07-21-2008, 09:45 PM
You quit the party because a man that you don't like is the nominee? So are you back if McCain wins? Or was it so incredibly awful that Obama got this close that you can never go back?

Shhhh....

We don't want her back. ;)

memyselfI
07-21-2008, 09:51 PM

NObama was the final straw. The fact that the Dems have enabled DUHbya in his criminal activities and are still giving him what he wants, see FISA, made me realize the party is full of crooks and liars and are no different or better than the CONS. :doh!:

HolmeZz
07-21-2008, 10:02 PM

Your first mistake was thinking CCW's dissent had anything to do with policies.

She's basically suffering from battered wife syndrome. She got sick of getting her hopes up only to lose in the General. She falsely thought Obama had no chance of ever getting nominated or winning and his rise didn't co-exist very well with her need to be right about everything. Since then she's pretty much gone about trying to convince herself Obama is the Anti-Christ, in the process aligning herself with a bunch of the crazies on the Right.

For someone who has railed against Obama as this cult of personality, her whole reason for her opposition to him is based solely on superficial criticisms. They've never been in the least bit substantive. They're all about character assassination. The funny part is she was one of the biggest anti-Hillary people on this forum(I can quote you posts), mainly because she thought she was lying and manipulative. And yet now Hillary is a candidate she's holding up as a Democrat she can support while Obama is not.

memyselfI
07-21-2008, 10:42 PM

She's basically suffering from battered wife syndrome. She got sick of getting her hopes up only to lose in the General. She falsely thought Obama had no chance of ever getting nominated or winning and his rise didn't co-exist very well with her need to be right about everything. Since then she's pretty much gone about trying to convince herself Obama is the Anti-Christ, in the process aligning herself with a bunch of the crazies on the Right.

For someone who has railed against Obama as this cult of personality, her whole reason for her opposition to him is based solely on superficial criticisms. They've never been in the least bit substantive. They're all about character assassination. The funny part is she was one of the biggest anti-Hillary people on this forum(I can quote you posts), mainly because she thought she was lying and manipulative. And yet now Hillary is a candidate she's holding up as a Democrat she can support while Obama is not.

Someone needs to learn to read a wee bit better.

The lesser of two evils is hardly a ringing endorsement. Not to mention the other points I made about the Democratic party. ROFL

HolmeZz
07-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Someone needs to learn to read a wee bit better.

The lesser of two evils is hardly a ringing endorsement. Not to mention the other points I made about the Democratic party. ROFL

If you cared about supporting the lesser of two evils, you'd be voting for Obama against McCain.

Now put a cock in it, retard.

beer bacon
07-21-2008, 10:53 PM
memi do you frequent hillaryis44 or noquarter?

jAZ
07-21-2008, 11:03 PM
If you cared about supporting the lesser of two evils, you'd be voting for Obama against McCain.
That's gonna leave a mark.

BigChiefFan
07-21-2008, 11:04 PM

For someone who has railed against Obama as this cult of personality, her whole reason for her opposition to him is based solely on superficial criticisms. They've never been in the least bit substantive. They're all about character assassination. The funny part is she was one of the biggest anti-Hillary people on this forum(I can quote you posts), mainly because she thought she was lying and manipulative. And yet now Hillary is a candidate she's holding up as a Democrat she can support while Obama is not.Good post because it's true.

SNR
07-21-2008, 11:09 PM
NObama was the final straw. The fact that the Dems have enabled DUHbya in his criminal activities and are still giving him what he wants, see FISA, made me realize the party is full of crooks and liars and are no different or better than the CONS. :doh!:So why is Obama at fault for the crooks and liars bit of the party and not Hillary?

memyselfI
07-22-2008, 07:41 AM
So why is Obama at fault for the crooks and liars bit of the party and not Hillary?

He is not at fault exclusively. He's only been on the scene since 2006 and had served something like 143 days before deciding to run for POTUS. If the Democrats think this type of experience is worthy of the most important job in the land then I don't agree with them and see how corrupt they have become. No, they have decided that the American Idol candidate (all style no substance) is who they want to lead their party and the country. All about personality.

I don't support McCain but I think as far as experience and qualifications for the job he far outranks NObama he's just not as Madison Ave. as the NObo.

There is something very wrong about this.

memyselfI
07-22-2008, 07:46 AM
memi do you frequent hillaryis44 or noquarter?

I read NO Quarter regularly and have posted a few times.

HolmeZz
07-22-2008, 12:47 PM
He is not at fault exclusively. He's only been on the scene since 2006 and had served something like 143 days before deciding to run for POTUS. If the Democrats think this type of experience is worthy of the most important job in the land then I don't agree with them and see how corrupt they have become. No, they have decided that the American Idol candidate (all style no substance) is who they want to lead their party and the country. All about personality..

YOU WERE F*CKING SUPPORTING JOHN EDWARDS

What 'experience' does Edwards have? How the hell was Edwards not an 'Americal Idol' candidate? Since Obama was no substance, what were the differences in issues that could lead you to support Edwards and not Obama?

memyselfI
07-22-2008, 01:02 PM
YOU WERE F*CKING SUPPORTING JOHN EDWARDS

What 'experience' does Edwards have? How the hell was Edwards not an 'Americal Idol' candidate? Since Obama was no substance, what were the differences in issues that could lead you to support Edwards and not Obama?

Ok, so they are both empty vessels who do not deserve to win. Apparently Edwards had the wrong skin color and too few friends in high Democratic places otherwise he could be the nominee. :hmmm:

HolmeZz
07-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Ok, so they are both empty vessels who do not deserve to win. Apparently Edwards had the wrong skin color and too few friends in high Democratic places otherwise he could be the nominee. :hmmm:

Nah, he apparently had the right skin color for you!

It's amusing to see people who thought Obama couldn't win because he's black now saying Obama only won because he's black.

Oh, the ironing.

SNR
07-22-2008, 01:14 PM
He is not at fault exclusively. He's only been on the scene since 2006 and had served something like 143 days before deciding to run for POTUS. If the Democrats think this type of experience is worthy of the most important job in the land then I don't agree with them and see how corrupt they have become. No, they have decided that the American Idol candidate (all style no substance) is who they want to lead their party and the country. All about personality.

I don't support McCain but I think as far as experience and qualifications for the job he far outranks NObama he's just not as Madison Ave. as the NObo.

There is something very wrong about this.Would you vote for a Bush 3rd term over Obama? McCain is pretty much Bush who talks about cutting spending (and won't do it) and alternative energy (again, probably won't do shit in this department).

HC_Chief
07-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Would you vote for a Bush 3rd term over Obama? McCain is pretty much Bush who talks about cutting spending (and won't do it) and alternative energy (again, probably won't do shit in this department).

He is? I thought he was a MAVERICK whom the liberals creamed over?

He is to the right of the messiah on the political scale, so political expediency dictates McCain now = Bush?

Got it.

HolmeZz
07-22-2008, 01:30 PM

He is to the right of the messiah on the political scale, so political expediency dictates McCain now = Bush?

Got it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XJvqwGIYmDU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XJvqwGIYmDU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SNR
07-22-2008, 01:34 PM

Got it.Bush is to the right of Obama, too. That doesn't say much.

He wouldn't change anything foreign policy-wise. I don't see him cutting spending, either. MAYBE he'll do something about immigration, but I haven't heard much from his camp on that. I even asked him a question about that at one of his speeches earlier in the political cycle. He gave me a backwards answer that I wasn't at all satisfied with.

I'd prefer him to Bush, but there's not much about the guy that I like

Calcountry
07-22-2008, 01:59 PM
NObama was the final straw. The fact that the Dems have enabled DUHbya in his criminal activities and are still giving him what he wants, see FISA, made me realize the party is full of crooks and liars and are no different or better than the CONS. :doh!:No, what you are suffering from, is a symptom of a condition known as, "Imakeadifferencitis".

The only cure for which is, the complete elimination of the TV news, internet blogs, and above all else, completely avoiding Chiefs planet.

Now, go take 2 pamprin and run along.

Calcountry
07-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Bush is to the right of Obama, too. That doesn't say much.

He wouldn't change anything foreign policy-wise. I don't see him cutting spending, either. MAYBE he'll do something about immigration, but I haven't heard much from his camp on that. I even asked him a question about that at one of his speeches earlier in the political cycle. He gave me a backwards answer that I wasn't at all satisfied with.

I'd prefer him to Bush, but there's not much about the guy that I like
Bernie Sanders is to the right of Obama.

***SPRAYER
07-22-2008, 04:16 PM
I got this from http://www.coldfury.com

Obama is just an ordinary guy whose mother Stanley raised him in Indonesia. He’s a Constitutional law scholar whose 2nd Amendment views turned up to the left of Ruth Bader Ginsberg, in that he thinks no one has a right to a gun (unless maybe they’re part of the new Civilian National Security Force). He was President of Harvard Law Review apparently without writing anything (so he must have really scored in the swimsuit competition). He got started in politics with the help of Bill Ayers, who’s some kind of Bizarro World angry version of Tommy Chong.

To keep himself grounded, he attends church regularly not in a while usually when the other guy is preaching (not the Catholic one, the other other guy. Steve. You don’t know him.)

Barack Obama also enjoys spending time with his wife Michelle, who you can’t hear for a minute without thinking “winsome” (and then, immediately, “yalosesome”.) Michelle has become the most successful Vice President of Community Relations at any hospital in America, despite being black. She enjoys taking her six thousand dollar weekly paycheck to Chicago bodegas and haggling over slightly bruised fruit.

Obama’s chief campaign platforms (as of 11:02 EST 7/18) are that Iran absolutely isn’t not not not a significant danger that no one in their right mind would be worried about more than him, and the desire to help all Washington achieve the integrity of his beloved Chicago.

There’s a word for that last part, but it’s “chutzpah”, and Obama’s supporters can get testy about Yiddish - some, because Yiddish resembles Arabic, and they don’t want Obama’s historic mission to endear America to the peaceful followers of the beautiful religion of Islam threatened by the vile and hateful slander that he’s a Muslim; the rest, because they hate Jews.

whoman69
07-22-2008, 06:25 PM

Thank you for quitting the party. One less kook.

***SPRAYER
07-22-2008, 08:02 PM
http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_Book_Cover_190.gif

Guru
07-22-2008, 11:38 PM
SHTSPRAYER, I hate your sig. I mean I really, really hate it!!! ROFL