PDA

View Full Version : Elections Michelle...damn girl

HonestChieffan
07-22-2008, 01:04 PM
MichelleO: If you don’t elect The One, children will be endangered!
By Michelle Malkin • July 22, 2008 09:15 AM Bitter Half Alert: Here she goes again. But don’t you dare breathe a negative word about what she says on the campaign trail, because she’s just a “civilian” whom you should lay off of–and if you don’t you’re a racist, wife-beating brute!

MichelleO, MichelleO, MichelleO:

Michelle Obama mixed a story about how her husband, the Democratic presidential candidate asked her out, with a solemn assessment of U.S. economic and social conditions during a visit to the Denver area Wednesday.

Obama spoke before a crowd of about 150 that paid from $1,000 to $10,000 apiece at a private fundraising dinner at a downtown Denver hotel. She earlier spoke briefly to volunteers for the Democratic National Convention after landing at Centennial Airport in the south-Denver suburb of Englewood…

…”I wish we had time to be divided. I wish we had time to be upset. To be angry. To be disappointed. I wish we did,” Obama said. “Because if we had time for that, then things wouldn’t be so bad right now. Instead, we’re in a place where another four or eight years of the world as it is will devastate the life of some child.”

Dave Lane
07-22-2008, 01:06 PM
And?? :shrug:

***SPRAYER
07-22-2008, 01:07 PM
Once upon a time there was a small child. That child was me.

HonestChieffan
07-22-2008, 01:17 PM
I wonder if she has any worries about her husbands plans to increase abortions and the impact on those Children?

HC_Chief
07-22-2008, 01:21 PM
I wonder if she has any worries about her husbands plans to increase abortions and the impact on those Children?

Poorly worded (IMO) but a valid question. The guy voted to allow late-term & partial-birth abortions, and his wife has the audacity to invoke the suffering of children?

Obama needs to muzzle Michelle. She is a walking gaffe. Reminds me of the president's wife on the first two seasons of 24

Dave Lane
07-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Actually a couple of the respondants are pretty strong support for retroactive abortion. :)

Dave

Radar Chief
07-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Actually a couple of the respondants are pretty strong support for retroactive abortion. :)

Dave

Since you're volunteering.

***SPRAYER
07-22-2008, 01:30 PM
Since you're volunteering.

Let's give him the coat hangar extraction just for ol' times sake.

Taco John
07-22-2008, 01:30 PM
Poorly worded (IMO) but a valid question. The guy voted to allow late-term & partial-birth abortions, and his wife has the audacity to invoke the suffering of children?

Obama needs to muzzle Michelle. She is a walking gaffe. Reminds me of the president's wife on the first two seasons of 24

How in the world is "Obama's plans to increase abortion" a valid?

whatsmynameagain
07-22-2008, 01:32 PM
its too bad that none of your mothers aborted you asshats. we are just humans our lives only hve the value we think they do. if your against abortion you shouldn't eat meat. I mean, if you truly value life as you claimPosted via Mobile Device

***SPRAYER
07-22-2008, 01:35 PM
its too bad that none of your mothers aborted you asshats. we are just humans our lives only hve the value we think they do. if your against abortion you shouldn't eat meat. I mean, if you truly value life as you claimPosted via Mobile Device

Well that was a quick lecture.

vailpass
07-22-2008, 01:38 PM
If Obama is the new JFK what does that make Michelle?
Blackie-O?

I keed, I keed.

StcChief
07-22-2008, 01:39 PM
too bad your mom wasn't pro-abortion.

SBK
07-22-2008, 01:43 PM

Eat teh babiez!

***SPRAYER
07-22-2008, 01:44 PM
too bad your mom wasn't pro-abortion.

It didn't matter, he came out of her ass.

Direckshun
07-22-2008, 01:59 PM
This thread is a funhouse on wheels tumbling down a cliff.

SNR
07-22-2008, 02:02 PM
its too bad that none of your mothers aborted you asshats. we are just humans our lives only hve the value we think they do. if your against abortion you shouldn't eat meat. I mean, if you truly value life as you claimPosted via Mobile DeviceNo.

memyselfI
07-22-2008, 02:04 PM
She and HE need to keep talking off the cuff. McCain and his Mrs. should just STFU and he might win by default cuz these two have loose lips.

HC_Chief
07-22-2008, 02:12 PM
She and HE need to keep talking off the cuff. McCain and his Mrs. should just STFU and he might win by default cuz these two have loose lips.

You have nailed down the McCain campaign. Not unlike Schottenheimer's strategy: boring, plodding, let the opponent make mistakes which lead to your slim victory.

Ultra Peanut
07-22-2008, 03:30 PM
MichelleM, MichelleM, MichelleM!

Guru
07-22-2008, 03:57 PM
Man!!! Obama really needs to take her off of the podiums.

Chief Henry
07-23-2008, 06:01 PM
If Obama is the new JFK what does that make Michelle?
Blackie-O?

I keed, I keed.

:LOL:

Adept Havelock
07-23-2008, 06:03 PM
You have nailed down the McCain campaign. Not unlike Schottenheimer's strategy: boring, plodding, let the opponent make mistakes which lead to your slim victory.

And we all know how successful that approach is in the playoffs. :banghead: