PDA

View Full Version : General Politics The audacity of the dope!

***SPRAYER
07-22-2008, 05:12 PM
You gotta read this, funny as hell:

http://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=2144

BigChiefFan
07-22-2008, 05:29 PM
It's absolutely funny as hell, that anyone has to stoop to such lows. It's pretty obvious you can't bring anything of substance, so you bring up complete horseshit for your cause.

Whew, I better vote McCain after that informative declaration of stupidity.

***SPRAYER
07-22-2008, 05:52 PM
It's absolutely funny as hell, that anyone has to stoop to such lows. It's pretty obvious you can't bring anything of substance, so you bring up complete horseshit for your cause.

I'm having a petulant frenzy! I'm petulant! And I'm having a frenzy!

:mad:

vailpass
07-22-2008, 06:20 PM

Not real big on the whole humor thing today huh BCF?

Bill Parcells
07-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Not real big on the whole humor thing today huh BCF?

Substance is always the battle cry for leftists on this board. YOU MUST HAVE SUBSTANCE! but when some of them post Obama/Muslim eleventy billion times in a post they laugh their asses off. :spock: they have a very even keel.

BigChiefFan
07-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Substance is always the battle cry for leftists on this board. YOU MUST HAVE SUBSTANCE! but when some of them post Obama/Muslim eleventy billion times in a post they laugh their asses off. :spock: they have a very even keel.
Substance is the battlecry for anybody with a mind of their own trying to have an INFORMED stance. We all see through the mindless drivel of one, Mr. Shitspray.

Ultra Peanut
07-22-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm having a petulant frenzy! I'm petulant! And I'm having a frenzy!

:mad:Yyyyyno.

BucEyedPea
07-22-2008, 07:59 PM

Oh good grief! You mean something that was done solely in response to a substance free post as a satire?:rolleyes:

Direckshun
07-22-2008, 08:11 PM
That's the only article SHTSPRAYER has posted on this forum so far that was worth reading.

It's by no accident that it was a comedy piece.

Bill Parcells
07-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Oh good grief! You mean something that was done solely in response to a substance free post as a satire?:rolleyes:

Oh goodness gracious! I thought you were going to report me to the mods for harassing you?

ROFL

Report me! LMAO

***SPRAYER
07-22-2008, 08:53 PM
Did Karl Rove get indicted yet?

:drool:

Fish
07-22-2008, 09:59 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/j/z/1/obama_superman_awesome.jpg

irishjayhawk
07-22-2008, 10:42 PM

:spock:

What? The post consisting of:

obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim obama muslim

Is a satire post on the whole mindset behind the McCain campaign and/or the conservative movement. It's pretty much their cheerleading mantra.

Bill Parcells
07-23-2008, 04:56 AM
:spock:

What? The post consisting of:

Is a satire post on the whole mindset behind the McCain campaign and/or the conservative movement. It's pretty much their cheerleading mantra.

Oh, so it has substance from a certain point of view? I see :spock:

***SPRAYER
07-23-2008, 06:55 AM
CHAPTER 1 - THE BEGINNING OF THE START

Barack Obama was born Steven Urkel in a log cabin near Springfield, Illinois. His father was a militant piano tuner from one of those African countries where they change the national boundaries every other week. His mother was a loan officer at the Oppressed Proletariat Bank and Trust Company where she spent her days rejecting loans to people who had little more to cling to than God and guns. As a communist, she hated that her job forced her to oppress the poor and disenfranchised; but, also as a communist, she loved power and control so she threw herself into her work with alacrity. His father, not finding a large number of militant pianos in the American Great Plains, left the fledgling family for places with more bellicose musical tastes, leaving young Steven and his mom to fight capitalism alone.
~
Growing up as part of a mixed race heritage, young Steven began to notice racism in his daily life. One day, for example, he and one of his white friends bought shirts at the local Imperialist-Mart discount store. His friend's had one of those little tags in it that said "Inspected by Number 35 to ensure your satisfaction." Young Steven found a tag in his that said "Number 35 made sure you got a faulty shirt because you're part black." This was a real eye-opener for Steven, who had previously spent a lot of time squinting.
He began to question his values and those of the people around his, especially when it came to shirts. It was the late 1960s when Black Nationalism and Afro-Centrism began to emerge into the American consciousness along with a lot of other high-sounding poop.

His grandmother was going into trances and making predictions like "Steven, er, Barack - someday you'll throw me under a bus!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven got caught up in the excitement of the times and decided to change his name to Muhammad Alley; Muhammad because he had heard the name in one of those "Mummy" movies and Alley after the place where he spent most of his time. Unfortunately, this name sounded very similar to that of a famous person of that era and was probably already copyrighted. The young man was devastated; he thought he would never have a cool sounding hip name; but, as fate would have it, he was watching an old low-budget World War II movie one day. One of the characters, a Japanese soldier, kept shouting in a kind of pseudo-Japanese dialect "Barack A Bomba! Barack A Bomba!" which was apparently supposed to mean "Bomb the Baracks!" Bad as the movie was, it turned out to be the young man's inspiration! Barack Obama was born!

As a teenager, young Barack's two best friends were named Bugs and Daffy. Daffy was black and Bugs was white. Bugs was always getting the better of Daffy and Barack felt that this was because Daffy was black. Barack was conflicted, as someome who has changed his named so many times at that age is wont to be; one day, his asked his mother "Mom, why can't we have hope and change instead of despair and sameness?" His mother replied, "Just a minute son! I have to stamp "REJECTED" on this loan application! Boo Ha Ha Ha Ha!"

The incident had a profound affect on young Barack. Not only had he not noticed his mother had a laugh like a cartoon villain but she was handing out loan rejections to people who had not even applied. Furthermore, his grandmother was going into trances and making strange predictions like "Steven, er, Barack - someday you'll throw me under a bus!" Barack just knew that the answer for the world had to be hope and change, regardless of the fact that the answer had nothing to do with the question. "Sometimes," Barack reasoned, "you have to answer a question you can answer instead of the one you are asked!" This would turn out to be a pivotal insight for him, for then as now he never had the answers to many of the questions he was asked. But with his phenomenal judgement, he knew - he just knew - that hope and change was the answer and that he was the one he was waiting for.

But how? How could he take meaningless platitudes and turn them into a marketing campaign that everyone would think meant something because it apparently meant nothing but everyone would pretend it was meaningful because they didn't want everyone else to think that they had missed the point? Who in this world makes promises that can't be delivered on but are never called on it because everyone either forgets them or never believed them in the first place?

The toughest thing might be getting rid of President McGovern. That guy could be in office for years!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This modus operandi would never be successful in the world of banking or even piano tuning. After all, if you promise someone their piano would sound like Liberace but instead ended up sounding like a drawer full of flatware falling down the stairs, people are not going to give you repeat business as dad discovered a decade earlier.

The answer came to him like a stinkbomb exploding prematurely in his face. The year was 1972 and a Presidential race was on. McGovern. Nixon. Hot air. Baloney. Bald faced lies. And regardless of all the BS (or maybe because of it), one of these boobs was going to be handed the most important job in the world after the Jackson Five's road manager: President of the United States! Barack found his answer: he was going to become President and MAKE the world HOPE er have HOPE and CHANGE! The toughest thing might be getting rid of President McGovern. That guy could be in office for years!

Coming soon: CHAPTER 2 - THE BEGINNING OF THE MIDDLE OF THE START

Bill Parcells
07-23-2008, 07:04 AM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii268/Canelaw/obama_jihad_approved_1600.jpg

***SPRAYER
07-23-2008, 07:22 AM
Substance is the battlecry for anybody with a mind of their own trying to have an INFORMED stance. We all see through the mindless drivel of one, Mr. Shitspray.

"Black people are right-brained, White people are left-brained".

Your hero B.O. hung around with that guy for twenty years.

CeePee

VAChief
07-23-2008, 08:22 AM
[QUOTE=Dimension2112;4862603]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii268/Canelaw/obama_jihad_approved_1600.jpg[/QUOTE

Tin foil hat time again.

BigChiefFan
07-23-2008, 10:54 AM
Nothing like towing the party line to attempt to ruffle some feathers. Whew, all the horseshit should make everyone jump right into McCain's arms.

You see, this is what the desperate do...take desperate measures because they can't actually stand on principles. They hide behind false accussations. Pure horseshit propoganda.

***SPRAYER
07-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Nothing like towing the party line to attempt to ruffle some feathers. Whew, all the horseshit should make everyone jump right into McCain's arms.

You see, this is what the desperate do...take desperate measures because they can't actually stand on principles. They hide behind false accussations. Pure horseshit propoganda.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/03/06/us/06obama.jpg

HC_Chief
07-23-2008, 11:00 AM
There are some hilarious ads on that site :D

Bill Parcells
07-23-2008, 11:06 AM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii268/Canelaw/obama_jihad_approved_1600.jpg[/QUOTE

Tin foil hat time again.

For your boy Obama? absolutely!

Oh, hey idiot. can you even quote a post correctly?

h.leven
09-02-2011, 06:14 PM
big shout out to ma boyee flopnuts!

kstater
09-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Creepy