PDA

View Full Version : Poop Are all Russian women stupid c*ntbags?

SNR
07-23-2008, 01:52 PM
One of my peers at the university is accompanying me to a music festival out here in Maine. At the opening "team meetings" (there are about 5 others here as well) in the morning we have to present information from the seminars we attended and assess what we could use for a new cirriculum. It's the kind of stuff on which one needs to work well with others.

The violin professor is a lady named Olga who really, for only living in the states for 9 years or so, has very good English. And she's also talented.

But everything else about her is disgusting.

First of all, she smells yak urine. Or something like that. I can't quite identify what it smells like. Secondly, she was very nice when I first met her, but now I can't get a single idea through to her. All of my suggestions have been shot down in the meetings. And they were very good ideas, too. She has a list twice as long as everyone else of issues she'd like to address and if there's disagreement about any of them (not just from me) she'll argue her point until everyone gives up.

It was really heated today. In Borat-like English she said to me, "Your ideas aren't getting any better as these meetings go along. They're getting worse."

I suspect she has a penis. If I'm right, does that mean I have the right to hit her?

Fruit Ninja
07-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Maybe she just doesnt like you. Its like when you see a certain person, something about them rubs you the wrong way. Maybe thats how she feels about you. I doubt it has anything to do with her being Russian.

StcChief
07-23-2008, 01:58 PM
glad I'm not in academia.

tmax63
07-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Careful-my momma was a russian lady. Becoming a US citizen was her proudest moment. She was a sniper in WWII, spent time in a German POW camp and was a Menza member smart. Fluent in 7 languages, could read and write 4. Not all russian women are as you describe.

Iowanian
07-23-2008, 02:05 PM
I can't speak for all of them but I've worked with 4 Russians.

All 4 were loud, dominated conversations, opinionated and intollerant of differing opinions.
It made for lively lunch banter sometimes. one, I especially enjoyed antagonizing into a mouth foaming frenzy.

I've also said before that my grandfather has always said of WWII experiences, he disliked Russians the most, by a wide margin.

HC_Chief
07-23-2008, 02:06 PM
Careful-my momma was a russian lady. Becoming a US citizen was her proudest moment. She was a sniper in WWII, spent time in a German POW camp and was a Menza member smart. Fluent in 7 languages, could read and write 4. Not all russian women are as you describe.

Your mother was Bill Brasky?!

tmax63
07-23-2008, 02:10 PM
No but she was one hell of a lady who lived an amazing life to end up being a carpenter's wife in NW Mo.

FAX
07-23-2008, 02:54 PM
I always liked Ruskie girls. Not the great big ones, obviously, but the slender blonde ones with the high cheekbones and the gently, subtly, slanted eyes. Like the one that Bourne apologized to for killing her parents.

I would think that a couple of those and a bottle of vodka would make excellent comrades on a cold, winter night.

FAX

HC_Chief
07-23-2008, 02:55 PM
I always liked Ruskie girls. Not the great big ones, obviously, but the slender blonde ones with the high cheekbones and the gently, subtly, slanted eyes. Like the one that Bourne apologized to for killing her parents.

I would think that a couple of those and a bottle of vodka would make excellent comrades on a cold, winter night.

FAX

The tennis players. :drool:

jidar
07-23-2008, 03:01 PM

All 4 were loud, dominated conversations, opinionated and intollerant of differing opinions.
It made for lively lunch banter sometimes. one, I especially enjoyed antagonizing into a mouth foaming frenzy.

You sure you weren't working with Americans? Seems that's what the rest of the planet thinks of us.
Case in point, you enjoyed antagonizing them?

SNR
07-23-2008, 03:29 PM

I've also said before that my grandfather has always said of WWII experiences, he disliked Russians the most, by a wide margin.That's what seems to be happening with this lady. With her around, NOTHING gets done.

And FAX, I agree, but this one isn't in the "female tennis player" category. She's more in the "toothless hag from Siberia with a pitchfork and sagging boobs" category. At age 45.

BCD
07-23-2008, 03:32 PM
I suspect she has a penis. If I'm right, does that mean I have the right to hit her?LMAO

Adept Havelock
07-23-2008, 03:34 PM
:shrug:

Let it be clearly understood that the Russian is a delightful person till he tucks his shirt in. As an Oriental he is charming. It is only when he insists upon being treated as the most easterly of Western peoples, instead of the most westerly of Easterns, that he becomes a racial anomaly ...

-From Kipling's The Man Who Was

eazyb81
07-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Your mother was Bill Brasky?!

LMAO

Dave Lane
07-23-2008, 03:45 PM

I've also said before that my grandfather has always said of WWII experiences, he disliked Russians the most, by a wide margin.

Relatives?

Dave

RJ
07-23-2008, 04:17 PM
I know a Russian girl. She's a 6 ft tall blonde. She's quite beautiful (did modeling to make some money while in college) and really nice and exceptionally smart. Her English is quite good, better than most people I know. I also seriously doubt she has a penis. The only bad thing I can say about her is that she's a really terrible driver, but I don't think that's because she's Russian.

JuicesFlowing
07-23-2008, 04:24 PM

That is truly impressive.

CrazyPhuD
07-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Buy her a couple bottles of vodka, keep her shitfaced during the entire meeting, preferably passed out.

Or just take a piss in her violin. Whichever makes you feel better.

Skip Towne
07-23-2008, 05:13 PM

I'll bet he would have liked Natalie Wood.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-23-2008, 05:17 PM
I've known several Russian exchange students in my travels through the academy. The ones that I have experienced were all demure, intelligent, and pretty quiet.

Just seems like a sample size of life. Of course, I'm sure that 5 loud Russian women is enough to convince some people that their stereotypes are accurate.

B_Ambuehl
07-23-2008, 10:11 PM
I can't speak for all of them but I've worked with 4 Russians. All 4 were loud, dominated conversations, opinionated and intollerant of differing opinions.

I didn't know they had black women in Russia.

el borracho
07-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Briviet! I like this Russian musician:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pKujuTgtL0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pKujuTgtL0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dartgod
07-24-2008, 09:49 AM
Careful-my momma...was a Menza member smart.
Were you adopted?

Iowanian
07-24-2008, 09:54 AM
Relatives?

Dave

I suppose its possible Dave, but I don't know if Borris from the gangbang is your father either.

VAChief
07-24-2008, 10:01 AM
I married a lady born in Russian, she has been here 10 years, other than her accent I don't find anything inately different about her than the women I have known born here.

phisherman
07-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Briviet! I like this Russian musician:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pKujuTgtL0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pKujuTgtL0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mmmmmmmmmmm , regina spektor

VAChief
07-24-2008, 10:04 AM
It was really heated today. In Borat-like English she said to me, "Your ideas aren't getting any better as these meetings go along. They're getting worse."

I suspect what you have discovered is that we don't have a monopoly on the breeding of a-holes, male, female, or she-male!

Iowanian
07-24-2008, 10:07 AM
Anna Kournikova and Maria Sharipova could probably come over and convince me otherwise.

StcChief
07-24-2008, 10:11 AM
I imagine some are good looking gold diggers too, just like any nationality

Nzoner
07-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Yak urine,sorry just had to see if it was as funny when I typed it :)

penguinz
07-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Were you adopted?
I am glad someone else caught that also.

FAX
07-24-2008, 10:48 AM
I married a lady born in Russian, she has been here 10 years, other than her accent I don't find anything inately different about her than the women I have known born here.

Other than the fact that when you come home from work she's sitting in the freezer sewing mukluks?

FAX

jidar
07-24-2008, 11:00 AM
Other than the fact that when you come home from work she's sitting in the freezer sewing mukluks?

FAX

It is difficult to overstate the usefulness of a well-sewn mukluk.
In any case we shouldn't judge until we've walked a mile in their home made shoes.

VAChief
07-24-2008, 11:16 AM

FAX

Actually, she is a wimp in cold weather, of course she lived in Houston and Las Vegas before I met her.

StcChief
07-24-2008, 11:40 AM
Actually, she is a wimp in cold weather, of course she lived in Houston and Las Vegas before I met her.

her blood will thicken over time.... providing you get enough cold weather