PDA

View Full Version : Weather I went to bed two hours ago...

Jewish Rabbi
07-24-2008, 02:00 AM
But a damn storm is keeping me up! Our roof still hasn't been fixed from the storm in June, been fighting the insurance company over cost. So aside from all the thunder, I get to hear drip, drip, drip all night long. Work is gonna be awesome tomorrow...

JuicesFlowing
07-24-2008, 02:11 AM
Sorry about that. I'd give anything for a good night of sleep. I've been through many work days with not enough good sleep ...

SPchief
07-24-2008, 02:16 AM
TC

Skip Towne
07-24-2008, 07:03 AM
Sorry about that. I'd give anything for a good night of sleep. I've been through many work days with not enough good sleep ...

Do what I do, sleep at work.

Redrum_69
07-24-2008, 07:06 AM
"I get to hear drip, drip, drip all night long"

what a coincidence...i heard the same thing from your mom after i was done with her

MOhillbilly
07-24-2008, 07:25 AM
Do what I do, sleep at work.

work nap and work poop. back when i drank real heavy and still ean the warehouse if it was slow id take a roll or two of paper towels make my pillow and lock the bathroom doors. sometimes id nap for a good hour.

now i go to the cemetery

Redrum_69
07-24-2008, 07:31 AM
work nap and work poop. back when i drank real heavy and still ean the warehouse if it was slow id take a roll or two of paper towels make my pillow and lock the bathroom doors. sometimes id nap for a good hour.

now i go to the cemetery

you go to the cemetary to poop?

seclark
07-24-2008, 08:13 AM
worked in the hay field, raking till dark last night. picked up a colony of chiggers and was up, scratching my legs and yam sack all night. i might need to take off work around noon and go home. crack open a 12 pack, raise the garage doors('sup donger?) and sit and watch it rain.
sec