PDA

View Full Version : Misc My hairdresser screwed up my hair!

Simply Red
07-24-2008, 08:20 PM
:# So, yeah, It's been a few days and I think it finally hit me just now. Though my hairdresser is a HOT 24 yr. old beauty-queen, she finally did it, she finally completely wrecked by hair. Ya see, I think she has real bad A.D.D and it hinders her ability to concentrate. It's been very obvious. The visit prior to this one was when I first noticed her behavior. She totally messed up about thirty percent of my bangs which currently measure about a half an inch; while the remainder of bangs and top of hair are appx. 4". I'm firing her soon, I've made up my mind. It's clear at this point I need to hire a new hairdresser. All of this will surely have a bearing on the pool party at my place this Saturday. Oh by the way, my complex is loaded w/ hot chicks. Yep...

kstater
07-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Yeah, you need to turn in your man card for saying you have a hairdresser.

siberian khatru
07-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Time to return to the Eraserhead look.

barry_smilez20
07-24-2008, 08:24 PM
uhh if shes hot it doesnt matter

crazycoffey
07-24-2008, 08:24 PM
thread + no pics = worthless....

Simply Red
07-24-2008, 08:26 PM
www.donshaw.com <-- It's this one. I tip her ass twenty bucks too.[/FONT]

Mecca
07-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Yeah, you need to turn in your man card for saying you have a hairdresser.

I go to a hairdresser over a barber...

crazycoffey
07-24-2008, 08:27 PM
I go to a hairdresser over a barber...

ahhh, but that's because you're a girl....

Simply Red
07-24-2008, 08:30 PM
ahhh, but that's because you're a girl....

Screw you and kstater. This is serious.

Simply Red
07-24-2008, 08:31 PM
My `ex` fired her long before she fired me.

crazycoffey
07-24-2008, 08:38 PM
Screw you and kstater. This is serious.

that was for Mecca!
you are metrosexual so it's ok....

Skip Towne
07-24-2008, 08:41 PM
I doubt it makes much difference in your looks. Bangs, huh?

Simply Red
07-24-2008, 08:42 PM
I doubt it makes much difference in your looks. Bangs, huh?

I don't know what else to call them. ha!

The front?

Nightfyre
07-24-2008, 08:44 PM
I don't know what else to call them. ha!

The front?

You're lucky just to have a front. :(

Ari Chi3fs
07-24-2008, 08:45 PM
... You know how I know you're gay?

MIAdragon
07-24-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah, you need to turn in your man card for saying you have bangs.

FYP.

Nightfyre
07-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Yeah, you need to turn in your man card for saying you have a normal hairline.

FYP

Simply Red
07-24-2008, 08:51 PM
huh?

Mecca
07-24-2008, 08:52 PM
If you have any sort of hair style that isn't some buzzcut you're better off going to a hairdresser than a barber.

Simply Red
07-24-2008, 08:53 PM
you all can continue joking amongst each other. I'm listening to `Ninja-Cuts`.

Nightfyre
07-24-2008, 08:54 PM
If you have any sort of hair style that isn't some buzzcut you're better off going to a hairdresser than a barber.

I bic my head. I must need a hairdresser.

Mecca
07-24-2008, 08:55 PM
I bic my head. I must need a hairdresser.

Well that is lovely....... I would never do that, and well anyone that can grow hair and do that I think is weird.

crazycoffey
07-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Well that is lovely....... I would never do that, and well anyone that can grow hair and do that I think is weird.

funny, I've had the same thought about YOUR hairdoo, LOL....

Nightfyre
07-24-2008, 08:57 PM

Better to be bald by choice than by force.

Delano

Low maintenance. Cheap. Easy. Comfortable (if you sweat at all during the day).

How is that weird?

RJ
Generally speaking, when you think your hair looks f***ed up or you have a zit or your socks don't look right with your pants you are probably the only one who notices. Except the hot chicks, of course. They HATE guys with messed up hair.

Mecca
I'm not the only guy out there with long hair....hell I'm not the only guy on the site with long hair.

CrazyPhuD
07-24-2008, 08:58 PM
You should tell her to munch your box as payment for her transgressions.

Simply Red
07-24-2008, 08:58 PM
funny, I've had the same thought about YOUR hairdoo, LOL....

That's not funny either. Mecca is a good friend. And is very knowledgable re: sports.

Skip Towne
07-24-2008, 08:59 PM
you all can continue joking amongst each other. I'm listening to `Ninja-Cuts`.

Can't help it. You're leading with your chin.

Nightfyre
Low maintenance. Cheap. Easy. Comfortable (if you sweat at all during the day).

How is that weird?

I agree with the above. It is also quite convenient. I can nap and not worry about looking like I did so, for example.

Mecca
Ah it's no big deal, everyone gives me shit.......people with the receding hairlines especially.

OnTheWarpath58

I shave mine by choice, and every person that's known me with hair or without says the shaved look is better...

Frazod
You should tell her to munch your box as payment for her transgressions.

LMAO

Brutal.

FAX
07-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Starving kids in Africa are turning over in their graves.

FAX

crazycoffey
07-24-2008, 09:01 PM
That's not funny either. Mecca is a good friend. And is very knowledgable re: sports.

he's a long haired hippy freak, end of thread....

I really don't dislike Mecca, disagree with some of his opinions, but no I don't doubt he's very knowledgable too. I'm just poking a stick right now, chill.....

Nightfyre
Ah it's no big deal, everyone gives me shit.......people with the receding hairlines especially.

Whatever hippie. Get a haircut.

Count Alex's Wins
I wasn't thrilled with my haircut a few days ago. The other girl does a better job. And she's prettier, too.

Mecca
07-24-2008, 09:02 PM
I shave mine by choice, and every person that's known me with hair or without says the shaved look is better...

I have a big melon so it wouldn't work for me, plus I don't even like shaving my face I always have a beard, so no way I'd shave my head.

Simply Red
07-24-2008, 09:03 PM
I swear i'm getting a haircut by an Italian dude. They say they're the best barbers, trouble is they're all in Stl, NY or Chitown. No old school Italian barbers here in Atlanta.

OnTheWarpath58
07-24-2008, 09:04 PM
I have a big melon so it wouldn't work for me, plus I don't even like shaving my face I always have a beard, so no way I'd shave my head.

Yeah, it definitely doesn't work for everyone...

Especially if you sport a huge skull....

ChiefaRoo
07-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Can't help it. You're leading with your chin.

Get him Skip! He's asking for it.

blueballs
07-24-2008, 09:11 PM
just keep the motorcycle helmet on
and pop off the shield

Skip Towne
07-24-2008, 09:14 PM
I'm not the only guy out there with long hair....hell I'm not the only guy on the site with long hair.

I saw a whole lot more of it.....................in the 60's.

Simply Red
07-24-2008, 09:14 PM
:)

Reaper16
07-24-2008, 09:15 PM
High five!

Mecca
07-24-2008, 09:23 PM
High five!

You look like me if I lost 70lbs!

ChiefaRoo
07-24-2008, 09:28 PM
he's a long haired hippy freak, end of thread....

I really don't dislike Mecca, disagree with some of his opinions, but no I don't doubt he's very knowledgable too. I'm just poking a stick right now, chill.....

Go Mecca, Go Mecca
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMN7fGZW_BY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RMN7fGZW_BY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RJ
07-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Starving kids in Africa are turning over in their graves.

FAX

Not for long. Pretty soon they'll be making Barbie dolls and dog food for the Chinese.

CrazyPhuD
07-25-2008, 03:16 AM
Not for long. Pretty soon they'll be making Barbie dolls and dog food for the Chinese.

Dude you realize chinese dog food IS starving kids from africa. There's a reason the off label name for it is Soylent Black.

SBK
07-25-2008, 04:56 AM
I swear i'm getting a haircut by an Italian dude. They say they're the best barbers, trouble is they're all in Stl, NY or Chitown. No old school Italian barbers here in Atlanta.

When you're done go ahead and spend your evening servicing the bathroom patrons at Swinging Richards. LMAO

cadmonkey
07-25-2008, 06:48 AM
Ummm, did you say hairdresser? What happened, did she get some hair down the collar of your BLOUSE?

Extra Point
07-25-2008, 09:21 AM
Dude you realize chinese dog food IS starving kids from africa. There's a reason the off label name for it is Soylent Black.

This thread is about dead protein, after all, right? Sick!

Simply Red
07-25-2008, 10:01 AM
Ummm, did you say hairdresser? What happened, did she get some hair down the collar of your BLOUSE?

Wow, yet another homophobe, this place is full of them. I'm glad I'm comfortable enough w/ my sexuality. Where do you go MF'r? Great-clips?

BucEyedPea
07-25-2008, 10:06 AM
Simply has a hairdresser?

Well, my hairdresser told me that a lot of rock musicians see hairdressers too.
They seem to get all the girls.

blueballs
07-25-2008, 10:06 AM
homophobia is the way
to their facial twitches

Fish
07-25-2008, 10:16 AM
My last hair cut was from a gay dude. Not really on purpose. He was much more concerned with the outcome than I was. He kept asking "Is this OK? Do you like it?" And he almost looked insulted when I said "Yeah, whatever, I just want it short."

If I could cut my own hair, I'd do it.

Bearcat2005
07-25-2008, 10:23 AM
:# So, yeah, It's been a few days and I think it finally hit me just now. Though my hairdresser is a HOT 24 yr. old beauty-queen, she finally did it, she finally completely wrecked by hair. Ya see, I think she has real bad A.D.D and it hinders her ability to concentrate. It's been very obvious. The visit prior to this one was when I first noticed her behavior. She totally messed up about thirty percent of my bangs which currently measure about a half an inch; while the remainder of bangs and top of hair are appx. 4". I'm firing her soon, I've made up my mind. It's clear at this point I need to hire a new hairdresser. All of this will surely have a bearing on the pool party at my place this Saturday. Oh by the way, my complex is loaded w/ hot chicks. Yep...

Thats why I go to a barber, not a hairdresser :)

wutamess
07-25-2008, 10:24 AM

Wanna know How I know you're gay?...
You have a hair dresser & you're bitching about your bangs out of order.

http://i30.tinypic.com/25rpe8h.jpg

Fairplay
07-25-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm not the only guy out there a with long mullet....

FYP

Simply Red
07-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Wanna know How I know you're gay?...
You have a hair dresser & you're bitching about your bangs out of order.

http://i30.tinypic.com/25rpe8h.jpg

:):clap:

Phobia
07-25-2008, 11:02 AM
I wasn't thrilled with my haircut a few days ago. The other girl does a better job. And she's prettier, too.

If you're not happy with your haircut then you should continue going to that girl. Obviously, the girl who has been cutting your hair hasn't been doing you any favors.

FAX
07-25-2008, 11:04 AM
My last hair cut was from a gay dude. Not really on purpose. He was much more concerned with the outcome than I was. He kept asking "Is this OK? Do you like it?" And he almost looked insulted when I said "Yeah, whatever, I just want it short."

If I could cut my own hair, I'd do it.

And that, Mr. KC Fish, is why Rick Hunts invented the Flowbee.

Just in case you didn't know, the Flowbee allows you to create the most popular hair styles. Using precision, recessed blades, a Flowbee can cut your hair from 1/2" to 6" long in 1/4" increments. All you have to do is select the desired spacer depending on the length you want, attach the spacer to your Flowbee, start 'er up, close your eyes, and suck your hair down the vacuum tube while the patented, stainless steel, chomping blades go into action relentlessly whacking, slicing, and gashing your locks at the rate of 3000 super-powerful chops per second. Do not, repeat do not, place your fingers, nose, penis, or beloved pet's appendages into the Flowbee.

Next, pull your hair out of the vacuum tube (be sure to shut 'er off first!) and look at yourself in the mirror. No more hair!!! It's gone forever, or until it grows back. Repeat the process with additional spacers until the hairstyle you desire is achieved or until the hospital attendents show up at your door.

FAX

Phobia
07-25-2008, 11:04 AM
High five!

Awesome. The girls are gonna hit the bathroom together and tease their hair. I'm glad you're here for Mecca's emotional support, Reaper.

Skip Towne
07-25-2008, 11:08 AM
And that, Mr. KC Fish, is why Rick Hunts invented the Flowbee.

Just in case you didn't know, the Flowbee allows you to create the most popular hair styles. Using precision, recessed blades, a Flowbee can cut your hair from 1/2" to 6" long in 1/4" increments. All you have to do is select the desired spacer depending on the length you want, attach the spacer to your Flowbee, start 'er up, close your eyes, and suck your hair down the vacuum tube while the patented, stainless steel, chomping blades go into action relentlessly whacking, slicing, and gashing your locks at the rate of 3000 super-powerful chops per second. Do not, repeat do not, place your fingers, nose, penis, or beloved pet's appendages into the Flowbee.

Next, pull your hair out of the vacuum tube (be sure to shut 'er off first!) and look at yourself in the mirror. No more hair!!! It's gone forever, or until it grows back. Repeat the process with additional spacers until the hairstyle you desire is achieved or until the hospital attendents show up at your door.

FAX

We should chip in and buy Mecca one of these. But we should take out all but the shortest spacers.

noa
07-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Are you actually going to call her and tell her she's fired?

Jilly
07-25-2008, 11:15 AM
have you tried just combing the top of it forward and spiking it up just a little on the end in front? OR, go back to her, tell her you don't like it and ask her to fix it....which you should have done to begin with! If you're gonna be a princess, might as well act like it too!!! I kid.

Simply Red
07-25-2008, 11:16 AM
Are you actually going to call her and tell her she's fired?

LOL, no, simply stop going to her is what I meant by that. :)

Simply Red
07-25-2008, 11:17 AM
have you tried just combing the top of it forward and spiking it up just a little on the end in front? OR, go back to her, tell her you don't like it and ask her to fix it....which you should have done to begin with! If you're gonna be a princess, might as well act like it too!!! I kid.

lol, no, I think at this point, I'll let it grow out and not go back to her.

Jilly
07-25-2008, 11:19 AM
lol, no, I think at this point, I'll let it grow out and not go back to her.

yes, but in the meantime, the way you describe it, it sounds like you have a fledgling mullet

FAX
07-25-2008, 11:20 AM
It's too bad, really. Good hairdresses are hard to find. Almost as difficult as locating a decent bra sizer.

FAX

noa
07-25-2008, 11:27 AM
LOL, no, simply stop going to her is what I meant by that. :)

OK, it was just a funny thing to imagine. I couldn't picture you being that harsh. :D

Jilly
07-25-2008, 11:27 AM
It's too bad, really. Good hairdresses are hard to find. Almost as difficult as locating a decent bra sizer.

FAX

You tell 'em, sister....

RJ
07-25-2008, 11:28 AM
SR, I have read that apricot preserves can double as a hair gel. Hope that helps some.

Pablo
07-25-2008, 12:19 PM
I always have women cut my hair. I usually just go somewhere in the mall. 3 on the sides, blend the top...pretty simple request. Could go to a barber, but I've only had one guy cut my hair, ever. And it was a very traumatic experience.

He had a picture of himself wearing a black turtleneck feeding a horse a carrot...professionally done at his stand. If that tells you anything. Now I just like for women to go near my hair.

FAX
07-25-2008, 12:24 PM
I have paid as much as $90 for a haircut in LA. The average in Nashville is probably around $20/$25. But, the best haircut I ever got was in a barbershop in a really small Kansas town for $6.00. That barber was awesome, and when I tipped him another 6 or so, I thought he was going to cry.

FAX

Simply Red
07-25-2008, 12:32 PM
I have paid as much as $90 for a haircut in LA. The average in Nashville is probably around $20/$25. But, the best haircut I ever got was in a barbershop in a really small Kansas town for $6.00. That barber was awesome, and when I tipped him another 6 or so, I thought he was going to cry.

FAX

Yeah, there is a place in Myrtle Beach that is like that. Sometimes though; (regarding my experiences w/ barber-shops) They'll go apesh!t on the length/amount they remove or cut off. I hate leaving a place looking like a lawn mower went around my head. But yeah, there are some good BS's out there.

Simply Red
07-25-2008, 12:34 PM
SR, I have read that apricot preserves can double as a hair gel. Hope that helps some.

NO! I'll stick to my American Crew `forming-cream.`
:clap::banghead:o:-)

Skip Towne
07-25-2008, 12:37 PM

FAX

I think I know that barber. He did cry when I didn't tip him.

Reaper16
07-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Awesome. The girls are gonna hit the bathroom together and tease their hair. I'm glad you're here for Mecca's emotional support, Reaper.
Geez. Like, teasing is sooooooo out of style. Don't you know, like, anything? [/valleygirlaccent]

Simply Red
07-25-2008, 01:36 PM
Geez. Like, teasing is sooooooo out of style. Don't you know, like, anything? [/valleygirlaccent]

:)

Fairplay
07-25-2008, 03:36 PM
simplyred at the hairstylist...........

Stewie
07-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Geebus! Teh ghey! Take a ****ing shower, put on deodorant, comb your hair and get on with your life. Do you spend two hours a day looking in the mirror?

Bearcat
07-25-2008, 04:16 PM
Wow, yet another homophobe, this place is full of them. I'm glad I'm comfortable enough w/ my sexuality. Where do you go MF'r? Great-clips?

Huh... I knew you loved Tyler Hansbrough, but not in "that way".... nttawtt. :shrug:

Seriously though, I haven't paid for a haircut in over 10 years... when it starts getting a little long, I just start over.

RJ
07-25-2008, 04:19 PM
This is the greatest hairdresser thread ever!

sedated
07-25-2008, 04:20 PM
comb your hair

that's so f*cking queer.

Fruit Ninja
07-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Last paid hair cut i got was back in hmm 1992 i beleive. I was 16. Thats just wasting what is it now? 10 bucks a cut? I honestly have no clue its been so long. lol

FAX
07-25-2008, 04:23 PM
This is the greatest hairdresser thread ever!

I honestly can't think of a better one, Mr. RJ.

But, frankly, it occurs to me that, if Western culture were to accept the concept and style that allowed gentlemen to wear panties on their heads, we wouldn't need as many haircuts.

FAX

Simply Red
07-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Last paid hair cut i got was back in hmm 1992 i beleive. I was 16. Thats just wasting what is it now? 10 bucks a cut? I honestly have no clue its been so long. lol

I pay 50.00
Thirty for the actual service and 20.00 for gratuity.

Bowser
07-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Uhh...

RJ
07-25-2008, 05:23 PM
I honestly can't think of a better one, Mr. RJ.

But, frankly, it occurs to me that, if Western culture were to accept the concept and style that allowed gentlemen to wear panties on their heads, we wouldn't need as many haircuts.

FAX

Yes, I agree. Panties worn on the head are cool, comfortable and stylish.......and chicks dig it. The like the air of confidence it projects.http://http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Drunk/martin_with_panties_on_head.jpg

Fish
07-25-2008, 05:31 PM
I pay 50.00

That's just silly.

Simply Red
07-25-2008, 07:55 PM
That's just silly.

Maybe, but one thing is, I'm learning that expensive hair-cuts do not necessarily = quality haircuts. So, yeah I'm learning that now.

FAX
07-25-2008, 08:53 PM
Get yourself a panty hat and save some money.

FAX

JuicesFlowing
07-25-2008, 09:00 PM
bangs.

blueballs
07-26-2008, 10:56 AM
I think the girls down at the laundrymat
gave him a sympathy **** last night
-that's how you work it

Bwana
07-26-2008, 11:28 AM
Go Mecca, Go Mecca

LMAO

Fairplay
07-26-2008, 11:51 AM
I pay 50.00

OMG! Dude you are really messed up.

I look at haircuts like this. There are thousands of people who cut hair, they don't require a college degree to to cut hair. The service takes maybe 15-25 minutes for men.

I'm not paying them more then what i make an hour with the education, skills and knowledge i have to know for my job.

Bearcat
07-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Maybe, but one thing is, I'm learning that expensive hair-cuts do not necessarily = quality haircuts. So, yeah I'm learning that now.

Well, if it takes you three days to figure out you got a bad deal, you should at least change your strategy... either by putting a $50 bill on the counter before she begins or telling her you'll be back in a few days to pay the tip. :shrug:

ChiefButthurt
07-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Interesting place. Sooo do they remove back hair? I mean some of us have that problem. No jokes you fuggers.

Simply Red
07-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Interesting place. Sooo do they remove back hair? I mean some of us have that problem. No jokes you fuggers.

don't know, don't have much at all.