PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals How patient will YOU be with Matt Leinart?

Nightfyre
07-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Mecca wants to know! :D

markk
07-24-2008, 09:24 PM
i was just making a joke in the other thread. his qb ratings are not any different than brodie's are, and he's got more weapons for sure.

crazycoffey
07-24-2008, 09:25 PM
today, I think I'm ok with brodie over matt.....

blueballs
07-24-2008, 09:26 PM
i don't plan on watching any Card games

beach tribe
07-24-2008, 09:26 PM
6 games that's it........Oh wait.

smittysbar
07-24-2008, 09:27 PM
I think Matt will end up surprising a lot of people.

Mecca
07-24-2008, 09:27 PM
today, I think I'm ok with brodie over matt.....

I'm sorry I think that's extremely homeristic but hey, just me I guess.

beach tribe
07-24-2008, 09:28 PM
When a QB comes in touted as the most NFL ready QB in years, and fails, you wonder if he will ever succeed.

FAX
07-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Okay. This subject has successfully given me a migraine.

It's my first one, too. I'll just savor this moment.

FAX

Nightfyre
07-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Okay. This subject has successfully given me a migraine.

It's my first one, too. I'll just savor this moment.

FAX

Sorry Mr. Fax. I took it too far. :(

FAX
07-24-2008, 09:41 PM
Sorry Mr. Fax. I took it too far. :(

It's okay, Mr. Nightfyre. I consider it to be part of my job as a Chiefs fan to endure intolerable pain.

Did you know that migraines can cause hallucinations? I just felt an earthquake and watched a wooden door melt.

FAX

crazycoffey
07-24-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm sorry I think that's extremely homeristic but hey, just me I guess.

on draft day, I thought differently, but now - today - I'm kinda thinking you're the homer....

:hmmm:

Guru
07-24-2008, 09:48 PM
If he played for the Chiefs, I might actually give a damn.

alanm
07-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Here's another head scratcher. Why has Pete Carroll's play making guys on the offensive side of the ball done Ric Flair face plants when they've hit the NFL. RB's QB's, Carson Palmer excepted, and WR's it seems have all been overrated. Just wondering. :hmmm:

Guru
07-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Here's another head scratcher. Why has Pete Carroll's play making guys on the offensive side of the ball done Ric Flair face plants when they've hit the NFL. RB's QB's, Carson Palmer excepted, and WR's it seems have all been overrated. Just wondering. :hmmm:

OH, this will be entertaining.

Mecca
07-24-2008, 10:55 PM

It depends what you were expecting them to be.....SC WR's are all really big slow guys, so that doesn't really translate to the NFL where as in college they can dominate the smaller corners.

I think Reggie Bush is a good player that can do alot of things, just when people thought he'd be "it" that was to much. He's never going to be a carry the entire load back, it's not his strength it wasn't even in college. Bush is versatile it's his best weapon....Lendale White is just lazy that's his problem.

It's what you expect them to be more than anything, Steve Smith was nice for the Giants and will likely have a nice career, great college players don't always translate, Jarrett was a playmaker in college in the pros he's at best a possession guy.

Tribal Warfare
07-24-2008, 10:57 PM
I think Reggie Bush is a good player that can do alot of things, just when people thought he'd be "it" that was to much. He's never going to be a carry the entire load back

I believe Bush should be playing at WR, he'd make the pro-bowl if he made the switch.

Mecca
07-24-2008, 11:03 PM
And I think Bush should get 20-25 touches a game just not all at RB running up the ass of the line....

Get him some kick and punt returns, some swee, tosses, a couple up the middle to keep everything honest, get him out at WR, throw him some screens and such...

There are many ways to get him the ball and let him make plays.