PDA

View Full Version : Elections A blog from B.O.'s official site

***SPRAYER
07-27-2008, 01:36 PM
ROFL

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/samvafadar/gGBrFb

So, I know many of us here have some short attention spans, so I'll just put some significant dates up which add up to 11. Remember, add up the digits individually until you get a number 1-9 or the number 11 (considered a "master number" in astrology. If the number is something other than a single digit or the number 11, split up the number until you get a single digit or the number 11.

Iraq Invades Kuwait: 8/2/1990 (8+2+1+9+9+0 = 29 ... 2+9 = 11)

Bush Sr.'s NWO speech: 9/11/1990

Beginning of Operation Desert Storm: 8/2/1990 (adds up to 11)

Desert Storm has 11 letters.

Official End of Operation Desert Storm (thus, the *official* end of the Gulf War): 11/30/1995. (1+1+3+0+1+9+9+5 = 29 ... 2 + 9 = 11)

WTC Attack: 9/11/2001 (exactly 11 years after the NWO speech)

American Airlines Flight 11 was flown into the North Tower. The official time of the collapse of the North Tower was 10:28 a.m. (1+0+2+8=11).

War in Afghanistan: 10/7/2001 (1+0+7+2+0+0+1=11)

Bush's (premature) Declaration of Victory in Iraq: 5/1/2003 (adds up to 11)

jAZ
07-27-2008, 02:02 PM
Just for the record...

Post from Sam Vafadar's Blog:

and

Sam Vafadar's Blog

Numerology in the 2008 Presidential Race

***SPRAYER
07-27-2008, 02:04 PM
Just for the record...

Post from Sam Vafadar's Blog:

and

Sam Vafadar's Blog

Numerology in the 2008 Presidential Race

:drool:

banyon
07-27-2008, 02:07 PM
"What's a Blog?" [/McCain]

banyon
07-27-2008, 02:10 PM
Hey look what I found for McCain's policy stances on his official site (it has his middle name on it and everything):

http://johnsidneymccain.com/

Church
America is a country of Christians. Electing me president will insure that I will wage war against enemies of the church not only in Iraq, but in our homeland as well. I will not rest until we have purified our boarders.

Death Penalty
I've been told as many as 52% of people on death row have been pardoned because DNA proved their innocence. But if they are in jail it means they committed a crime. My administration will increase the speed at which we kill people, so they don't have a chance to jump through the innocence-loophole.

Gay Marriage
I think it is safe to say that nobody here enjoys the idea of two ladies being sexual with each other. As a republican, the thought repulses me. Citizens are not intelligent enough to make their own moral decisions, and should rely on their government to tell them what to believe. I will make sure the government tells its people that gay marriage is bad. With force if necessary.

Immigration
Allowing immigrants into our country is wrong. I do not enjoy seeing Mexicans, native-Americans, Africans, or anyone else come into our country that wasn't here to begin with.

Iraq
Let's face it, troops are expendable. A vote for me will insure that your fathers, brothers, and sons, will be on the front lines, dying for Iraqi's freedoms. I firmly believe we should not be hunting terrorists, and that we should stay in Iraq, waging the war against Muslims.

Iran
Iran is another country that has oil that we should bomb.

Military
Iraq needs you. Donate your children today.

Propaganda
Lies are important to pacify citizens. Office of Strategic Influence.com

Privacy
Americans need to realize that when the government watches them, it is for their own safety. My administration vows to listen to every phone conversation, read every email, and keep files on every American citizen. We will save all this information and allow it to be reviewed by thousands of government officials. Surrendering privacy is the first line of defense against terrorism. We will also forward inappropriate e-mails and pictures your girlfriend/wife/spouse sends you to the public obscenities board.

Taxes
Americans need less taxes! To accomplish this, I will cut the military budget, cut education, cut transportation, cut police funding, and cut wages, so that we can afford a few dollar tax break. While Democrats say that raising our taxes by a penny would give bullet proof vests to the troops, fix our schools, and make our streets safer, I firmly believe taxes are un-American!

Terrorism
I refuse to fight terrorism until every last Muslim in Iraq is killed. Only after Iraq turns white will I withdrawal from Iraq and fight terrorists.

Abortion
It's a sad but true fact that women do not have the intellectual capacity to make their own moral decisions. For this reason, it is important for the government to tell them how they should treat their bodies. I want to make abortions illegal. Choice is not an American ideal.

Economy
Most Americans do not know what inflation is. Because of this, I will lower taxes and print more money. Americans will feel like they have more money even if their dollar lowers in value. They will then spend more and our economy will do better.

Education
The worse our education is, the better chances I have to get elected. Source. For this reason, I will cut all school funding!

***SPRAYER
07-27-2008, 02:13 PM
Hey look what I found for McCain's policy stances on his official site (it has his middle name on it and everything):

Exactly. The point I was making is that linking to blogs as a source of factual data does not clarify one's point.

beer bacon is on the other thread posting links to a blog to make an erroneous claim that while it wasn't B.O.'s committee, it was still his bill.

No, it was not his bill.

banyon
07-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Exactly. The point I was making is that linking to blogs as a source of factual data does not clarify one's point.

beer bacon is on the other thread posting links to a blog to make an erroneous claim that while it wasn't B.O.'s committee, it was still his bill.

No, it was not his bill.

Maybe you could have made that point in that thread then?

***SPRAYER
07-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Maybe you could have made that point in that thread then?

Actually, there are several points I could have made in reference to that lunacy linked to B.O.'s official campaign website.

beer bacon
07-27-2008, 02:32 PM

No, it was not his bill.

Jesus Christ you are stupid. The link I posted was from CNN's Political Ticker website. The article was from CNN's Political Producer Alexander Marguardt.

***SPRAYER
07-27-2008, 02:43 PM
Jesus Christ you are stupid. The link I posted was from CNN's Political Ticker website. The article was from CNN's Political Producer Alexander Marguardt.

Oh please, whoever posted that is in the tank for Body Odor. It was damage control, that's all it was.

This is funny:

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/matttyler/gGBfQq

Woops, he deleted that one. Just like he deleted all of his brilliance on the Surge.

Ultra Peanut
07-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh please, whoever posted that is in the tank for Body Odor.Well hey, when someone's referring to a candidate as Body Odor, you know they're even-keeled and honest.

***SPRAYER
07-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Well hey, when someone's referring to a candidate as Body Odor, you know they're even-keeled and honest.

Let me be crystal clear.

Ultra Peanut
07-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Posts Per Day: 37.56

And all of them shit.

***SPRAYER
07-27-2008, 05:43 PM
Posts Per Day: 37.56

And all of them shit.

Thank you for noticing.

HonestChieffan
07-28-2008, 06:40 AM
I almost spit coffee when I read "purify our boarders"...