PDA

View Full Version : Elections CAN OBAMA BE PRESIDENT?

bkkcoh
07-27-2008, 05:54 PM
It seems that Barack Obama is not qualified to be president, after all, for the following reason:

Barack Obama is not legally a U.S. Natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between 'December 24,1952 to November 13, 1986? . Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen, if the child was not born to two U.S. Citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal.

US Law very clearly stipulates: “If only one parent was a U.S citizen at The time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the Age of 16.”

Barack Obama's father was not a U.S. Citizen and Obama's mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means although she had been a U.S. Citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawaii being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so, for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Obama's birth, but *after* age 16. It doesn't matter *after* In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. Citizenship. At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Obama's birth when she was 18 in Hawaii. His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Obama's birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen As aformentioned, she was a young college student at the time and was not yrs 21 of age. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at that time his mother would have needed to have waited to have him as the only U.S. Citizen parent. Obama instead should have been naturalized, but even then, that would still disqualify him from holding the office.

*** Naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of President***. Though Barack Obama was sent back to Hawaii at age 10, all the other info does not matter because his mother is the one who needed to have been a U.S. Citzen for 10 years prior to his birth on August 4, 1961, with 5 of those years being after age 16. Further, Obama may have had to have remained in the country for some time to protect any citizenship he would have had, rather than living in Indonesia... Now you can see why Obama's aides stopped his speech about how we technically have more than 50 states, because it would have led to this discovery. This is very clear cut and a blaring violation of U.S. Election law. I think the Gov. Of California would be very interested in knowing this if Obama were elected President without being a natural-born U.S. Citizen, and it would set precedence. Stay tuned to your TV sets because I suspect some of this information will be leaking through over the next several days.

I had heard about the questions pertaining to his brith certificate, but I hadn't heard about this.

I am not trying to stir the pot, just wanting additional information.

Ultra Peanut
07-27-2008, 05:58 PM
What did I tell you about posting chain letters?

Captain Obvious
07-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Ha.

HolmeZz
07-27-2008, 06:00 PM
(or citizen perhaps because of Hawaii being a territory)

Uh, Hawaii was already a state when Barack was born.

This is even worse than the birth certificate myth. The premise here is that Barack is not even a United States citizen, yet somehow he's been allowed to hold a seat in the U.S. Senate. How exactly does that work?

banyon
07-27-2008, 06:01 PM
I had heard about the questions pertaining to his brith certificate, but I hadn't heard about this.

Hawaii became a state in 1959, so basically the author if this article is an idiot.

He is a citizen by being born in the United States, not by his parentage.

Direckshun
07-27-2008, 06:01 PM
Birth certificate claim has been proven false.

Bowser
07-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Who is this Obama you speak of? He sounds like one of them there terrerists.

banyon
Birth certificate claim has been proven false.

They need to keep repeating it though so the sheeple can believe it.

kstater
Don't you think that this would have been squashed, I don't know, maybe prior to him making it this far?

Direckshun
They need to keep repeating it though so the sheeple can believe it.
I WON'T LET YOU TAKE MY JESUS.

HolmeZz
07-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Don't you think that this would have been squashed, I don't know, maybe prior to him making it this far?

It's amazing Obama is able to hold a seat in the Senate, with him not being a U.S. Citizen and all.

Bowser
07-27-2008, 06:06 PM

You're killing neocon wood everywhere with your pesky logic.

kcfanintitanhell
07-27-2008, 06:14 PM
You're killing neocon wood everywhere with your pesky logic.
My fiance has been inundated with emails containing these ignorant, stupid, uninformed pieces of an almost KKK'ish nature for the past two months. God help us all.

chiefforlife
07-27-2008, 06:24 PM
I was talking to a lady a couple of days ago and she said that when it came out that he swore in on the Quran, that sealed it for her. She could never vote for him.
I thought, people are still believing and spreading that?? Of course when I proved to her that he didnt, she said, Im still not voting for him...

Ultra Peanut
07-27-2008, 06:27 PM
Hey, it's not HER fault that there's just something wrong about Obama...

Bowser
07-27-2008, 06:29 PM
I was talking to a lady a couple of days ago and she said that when it came out that he swore in on the Quran, that sealed it for her. She could never vote for him.
I thought, people are still believing and spreading that?? Of course when I proved to her that he didnt, she said, Im still not voting for him...

Is she from West Virginia by chance?

chiefforlife
07-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey, it's not HER fault that there's just something wrong about Obama...

ROFL...Were you listening to our conversation?

chiefforlife
07-27-2008, 06:31 PM

Close, Tennessee. :eek:

I was going to leave that out as to avoid all the "dumb redneck racist" remarks but if the shoe fits...

Adept Havelock
07-27-2008, 06:32 PM
The sad thing is with all the reasoned, policy-based arguments people could make against Sen. Obama, they consistently throw this kind of silly pablum instead.

I suspect in the end it will do more harm towards their goal of discrediting him than good. Just a hunch.

Bowser
07-27-2008, 06:37 PM
The sad thing is with all the reasoned, policy-based arguments people could make against Sen. Obama, they consistently throw this kind of silly pablum instead.

I suspect in the end it will do more harm towards their goal of discrediting him than good. Just a hunch.

You might want to convey that to McCain's webmaster. Or don't.

***SPRAYER
07-27-2008, 06:40 PM
Body Odor must win Pennsylvania. And right now, it's not looking so hot:

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20080711_Scandal_in_the_statehouse__12_Democrats_face_corruption_charges.html

Messier
07-27-2008, 07:16 PM

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20080711_Scandal_in_the_statehouse__12_Democrats_face_corruption_charges.html

Really? A state senate controversy? Oh man, there goes Obamas chance at being the Democratic rep from Crawford County.

markk
07-27-2008, 07:27 PM
it's almost like this has been discussed over and over and over and over

StcChief
07-27-2008, 07:56 PM
only if the RockStar status holds....

|Zach|
07-27-2008, 08:56 PM
Great thread.

NewChief
07-27-2008, 08:56 PM

One of my coworkers and I were at a conference a week or so ago. He'd been doing a lot of traveling lately for work, and he related an interesting story.

He was on a plane from San Diego with an older black woman from Mississippi. They, for whatever reason, started talking politics. She eventually confessed to him, "I don't like McCain, but I just can't vote for Barack Obama, him being a Muslim and all."

Ultra Peanut
07-28-2008, 06:28 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6P_BvrtuxAI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6P_BvrtuxAI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

StcChief
07-28-2008, 07:11 AM
One of my coworkers and I were at a conference a week or so ago. He'd been doing a lot of traveling lately for work, and he related an interesting story.

He was on a plane from San Diego with an older black woman from Mississippi. They, for whatever reason, started talking politics. She eventually confessed to him, "I don't like McCain, but I just can't vote for Barack Obama, him being a Muslim and all."
it's not the muslim, its the jr. senator from Illinois thing

Bowser
07-28-2008, 07:13 AM
it's not the muslim, its the jr. senator from Illinois thing

And a sleeper cell terrerist.

memyselfI
07-28-2008, 07:18 AM

Contrary to the Obots autopilot replies, the birth certificate has thusfar been proven to be everything but authentic. And this particular eligibility angle cannot be completely discredited because it relies on information that only the legal birth certificate would supply which to date has not been supplied by HIM.

Nice catch .22 there, isn't it?

Bottom line, a technicality of his mother's age and years living in HI would cause his ineligibility. Highly doubtful that something like this would cause HIM to be denied the presidency...

the constitution be damned.

Amnorix
07-28-2008, 08:18 AM
I've never seen such desperate rampant paranoia. It's incredible.

Bowser
07-28-2008, 08:23 AM
I've never seen such desperate rampant paranoia. It's incredible.

Yes, indeed. Amusing, fascinating, and sad all at once. Strange phenomenon.

Messier
07-28-2008, 08:47 AM
I think it's funny that those on the right love to accuse those that support Obama as cultish in their behavior, and yet it's his detractors that seem to have adopted an almost religious "Burn the Witch!" mentality toward Obama.