PDA

View Full Version : General Politics McCain is a terrible human being

banyon
07-27-2008, 06:41 PM
He's a warmongering greedmongering liar.

He has illegitimate kids from when he slept with hookers in Vietnam.

And his vietnam service was basically a fraud. He didn't even go to Vietnam. It's all made up.

He's not a citizen since he was born in the Canal Zone, he's probably a Nazi expatriate child of Hitler.

He really wants to destroy the American way of life and sell us out to his buddies in the international banking Cartels and to China.

If he becomes president, every American will basically become a slave to 5or six people in China.

He murdered some people last year too, or at least I'm alleging that he did.

Don't forget the Keating 5, he basically got away with felony embezzlement!

He's a compulsive liar and I think he may have a womanizing and gambling problem.

I heard when he left his sick wife with Cancer, he spit on her in her hospital bed and told her "good riddance".

He also believes that he is Jesus and has just basically staged photo op after photo op with "ordinary Americans".

The Vietnamese outfitted him with a remote controlled mind control device and are actually hoping to overthrow our government if he is elected. They will trigger this on inauguration day.

Did I mention that he smells funny? And not in a good way.

This is basically what the equivalent posts wouldn't had to look like to compare them with the posts about Obama in the last couple of weeks.

***SPRAYER
07-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Link?

banyon
07-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Link?

Who needs facts as long as we're just making sh*t up?

***SPRAYER
07-27-2008, 06:44 PM

Wait a second. You're not suggesting that Larry Sinclair is lying, are you?

Boon
07-27-2008, 06:44 PM
I believe it all, except for the part about him and Jesus.
Think I'll go to snopes.com and check it out to make sure.

Boon
07-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Snopes didn't have anything on it, so I guess I start forwarding it as an email.

Ari Chi3fs
07-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Snopes didn't have anything on it, so I guess I start forwarding it as an email.

Yes, Im going to send it to my mom first. She is the viral email queen.

Boon
07-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Yes, Im going to send it to my mom first. She is the viral email queen.

She's got a shitload of company, that's for sure.

banyon
07-27-2008, 06:52 PM

ROFL :clap:

***SPRAYER
07-27-2008, 06:56 PM

:jester:

SNR
07-27-2008, 07:01 PM
At least he's not a Muslim!

Ultra Peanut
07-27-2008, 07:04 PM
CAN WE TRUST JOHN MCCAIN

banyon
07-30-2008, 01:24 PM
BTW, McCain is really a FASCIST AUTHORITARIAN, I read about it on an opinion blog somewhere!!

If elected, he will install anal probes to monitor all our activity with a shock device if we disobey the government!

vailpass
07-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Link?

LMAO

|Zach|
07-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Fact

banyon
Link?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4879361#post4879361

HC_Chief
If elected, he will install anal probes to monitor all our activity with a shock device if we disobey the government!

Then I take it you liberal f@gs will be lining up around the block to vote for him? :p

beer bacon
07-30-2008, 01:27 PM
BTW, McCain is really a FASCIST AUTHORITARIAN, I read about it on an opinion blog somewhere!!

hotair.com told me McCain was brainwashed by the Vietnamese, and he's a manchurian candidate!!

FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD

Donger
07-30-2008, 01:27 PM
I love it when liberals get all upset. It seems to happen so easily. Such emotional creatures.

banyon
07-30-2008, 01:29 PM
I love it when liberals get all upset. It seems to happen so easily. Such emotional creatures.

Who's upset? This is just a rumor I'd like to spread as quickly as possible before we have a chance to check it. It consists of many things that I have read in context, then taken out of context, then translated into Chinese, then into Russian, then back into English, then held up in a mirror to confirm their truth.

|Zach|
07-30-2008, 01:34 PM

Upset?

alanm
07-30-2008, 01:35 PM

He has illegitimate kids from when he slept with hookers in Vietnam.

And his vietnam service was basically a fraud. He didn't even go to Vietnam. It's all made up.

He's not a citizen since he was born in the Canal Zone, he's probably a Nazi expatriate child of Hitler.

He really wants to destroy the American way of life and sell us out to his buddies in the international banking Cartels and to China.

If he becomes president, every American will basically become a slave to 5or six people in China.

He murdered some people last year too, or at least I'm alleging that he did.

Don't forget the Keating 5, he basically got away with felony embezzlement!

He's a compulsive liar and I think he may have a womanizing and gambling problem.

I heard when he left his sick wife with Cancer, he spit on her in her hospital bed and told her "good riddance".

He also believes that he is Jesus and has just basically staged photo op after photo op with "ordinary Americans".

The Vietnamese outfitted him with a remote controlled mind control device and are actually hoping to overthrow our government if he is elected. They will trigger this on inauguration day.

Did I mention that he smells funny? And not in a good way.

This is basically what the equivalent posts wouldn't had to look like to compare them with the posts about Obama in the last couple of weeks.
OK what's typed in yellow? I can't read it.
And if he smells funny I ain't voting for him. :(

Baby Lee
07-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Blah, blah, blah.
So you're one record that is Obama indeed pushes for

Universal health care.
Free college tuition.
Universal national service
"Universal 401(k)s" (in which the government would match contributions made by "low- and moderate-income families").
"Free" job training (even for criminals).
"Wage insurance" (to supplement dislocated union workers' old income levels).
"Free" child care and "universal" preschool.
More subsidized public housing.
A fatter earned income tax credit for "working poor."
a Global Poverty Act

It'd be just as reprehensible as those things you just flung at McCain?

Radar Chief
07-30-2008, 01:59 PM
ROFL @ banyon. Good topic. :thumb:

And if he smells funny I ain't voting for him. :(

Probably smells like Benifibor or something.

banyon
07-30-2008, 02:03 PM

Universal health care.
Free college tuition.
"Universal 401(k)s" (in which the government would match contributions made by "low- and moderate-income families").
a Global Poverty Act

It'd be just as reprehensible as those things you just flung at McCain?

While I don't concur that this list is an accurate representation of Obama's policy stances, they are just that. They are not demonizations of him such as the ones I replied to in that thread (which consisted of much more than the bulleted list).

chagrin
07-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Obama did go to Iraq and not meet with "real" top officials though, you know that banyon; also there's a ridiculous post bashing McCain or any other Republican in this forum every 2 minutes, come on man

chagrin
07-30-2008, 03:13 PM
And a person would have to truly be blind; legitimately blind not to see the media/Obama love affair.

Pitt Gorilla
07-30-2008, 03:22 PM

Universal health care.
Free college tuition.
a Global Poverty Act

It'd be just as reprehensible as those things you just flung at McCain?How in the world did you derive that take from the thread starter?

patteeu
07-30-2008, 03:41 PM
I didn't realize most of those things. Thanks for the info, banyon. McCain's a real dirtbag. If Obama weren't worse, I wouldn't even vote for that sleazoid.

banyon
07-30-2008, 03:42 PM
I didn't realize most of those things. Thanks for the info, banyon. McCain's a real dirtbag. If Obama weren't worse, I wouldn't even vote for that sleazoid.

The important thing is that you forward this information as quickly as possible to everyone that you know.

patteeu
07-30-2008, 03:44 PM
The important thing is that you forward this information as quickly as possible to everyone that you know.

Nothing is quick in dialup land, but I'll do my best!

banyon
07-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Nothing is quick in dialup land, but I'll do my best!

If you run into trouble, you might try distributing the information by carrier pigeon. :)

Fish
07-30-2008, 04:00 PM
You might want to add this to the OP....

In service,

CPT Jeffrey S. Porter
Battle Captain
TF Wasatch
American Soldier

acesn8s
07-31-2008, 11:21 AM

If elected, he will install anal probes to monitor all our activity with a shock device if we disobey the government!Now that is just shit.

:D

Baby Lee
07-31-2008, 11:27 AM
How in the world did you derive that take from the thread starter?
These remarks from the thread I read right before banyon posted this one

MCCAIN IS A NAZI SO THERE!
I read it. It was a bunch of "He's a Marxist!" name calling BS. Reads like something BucEyedPea could've authored while she was making toast.
Are you saying that the words "Marxist", "communist", and "collectivist" don't appear in the article and attempt to connect Obama with them?
Because he's Satan? Or a Marxist version of Satan?

RaiderH8r
07-31-2008, 03:09 PM

Dan Rather?

penguinz
07-31-2008, 03:11 PM
If you run into trouble, you might try distributing the information by carrier pigeon. :)All the carrier pigeons have done gone dead.

Iowanian
07-31-2008, 03:14 PM
It could be worse.

He could be an attorney.

VAChief
07-31-2008, 03:15 PM

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I call BS...he is a little too old to be Adolf's child.

banyon
07-31-2008, 05:29 PM
All the carrier pigeons have done gone dead.

You're thinking of the passenger pigeon:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ue_UDHH-EzY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ue_UDHH-EzY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

banyon
07-31-2008, 05:30 PM
I call BS...he is a little too old to be Adolf's child.

1936? It sounds just right to me. :D

HonestChieffan
07-31-2008, 06:31 PM
1936? It sounds just right to me. :D

This entire thread is demonstrative of how weak this entire Obama infatuation you have really is. I would hope you were better than this.

banyon
08-01-2008, 08:57 AM
This entire thread is demonstrative of how weak this entire Obama infatuation you have really is. I would hope you were better than this.

(I'll probably regret asking but) how so?

irishjayhawk
08-01-2008, 09:50 AM

Actually, it's just a great bit of satire.

Programmer
08-01-2008, 10:03 AM

Yours do seem to be made up.

Can you validate that all of Obama's were made up? When he speaks the words it's hard to consider them being thrown out by some rightwinger.

irishjayhawk
08-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Yours do seem to be made up.

Can you validate that all of Obama's were made up? When he speaks the words it's hard to consider them being thrown out by some rightwinger.

You aren't sure?

Programmer
08-01-2008, 11:15 AM
You aren't sure?

I'm on record saying that neither candidate is who we need as president.

I considered the source and figured he was pulling all of it out of his ass, but gave him some leeway to have slipped in something that could be substantiated.

Most of what I've heard about Obama came out of his mouth so if I were to judge on what I've heard from each I'd have to vote for McCain, but I won't. Too many questionable actions in his past to suit me.

irishjayhawk
08-01-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm on record saying that neither candidate is who we need as president.

I considered the source and figured he was pulling all of it out of his ass, but gave him some leeway to have slipped in something that could be substantiated.

Most of what I've heard about Obama came out of his mouth so if I were to judge on what I've heard from each I'd have to vote for McCain, but I won't. Too many questionable actions in his past to suit me.

You considered the source? You couldn't flat out tell that he was talking from his ass in jest?

I think I've found you're problem.

banyon
10-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Think I should bump this for some balance in the forum for unsubstantiated slime mongering..

ROYC75
10-09-2008, 12:23 AM
McCain's life has been a glorified wild child, he will tell you he was irresponsible when he was younger......

Obama will not admit to his mistakes.

|Zach|
10-09-2008, 12:26 AM

False.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/11/20/475471.aspx

ROYC75
10-09-2008, 12:39 AM
False.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/11/20/475471.aspx

Obama is still in denial about Ayers,ACORN and other people with shady ties.

|Zach|
10-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Obama is still in denial about Ayers,ACORN and other people with shady ties.

Pretty funny...you made a reference to McCain being a wild child...talked about how McCain has admitted to mistakes in his past.

So you created that framework and then immediately infer Obama has done nothing like that.

Which is false.

THEN you decide to move those goal posts. Hopefully you can find more blogs to tell you what to say in conversations as you keep on attempting to have them with other people.

ROYC75
10-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Pretty funny...you made a reference to McCain being a wild child...talked about how McCain has admitted to mistakes in his past.

So you created that framework and then immediately infer Obama has done nothing like that.

Which is false.

THEN you decide to move those goal posts. Hopefully you can find more blogs to tell you what to say in conversations as you keep on attempting to have them with other people.

Why isn't Obama admitting the obvious now ?

|Zach|
10-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Why isn't Obama admitting the obvious now ?

Because it is a desperate ploy for a desperate campaign looking for annnyyyyttthhhing to stick.

Epic fail.

Do you have more lies to bring up this evening?

Mecca
10-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Because it is a desperate ploy for a desperate campaign looking for annnyyyyttthhhing to stick.

Epic fail.

Do you have more lies to bring up this evening?

You are using logic with Roy his brain is imploding.

Programmer
10-09-2008, 05:36 AM
Think I should bump this for som
e balance in the forum for unsubstantiated slime mongering..

Oh, right. Like all of :BS: you posted?

InChiefsHell
10-09-2008, 07:51 AM
I found the OP to actually be quite entertaining...witty even! Come on you guys, have a little fun with it. Just for one thread...

*ahem*

Reasons why Obama is better than McCain

- Obama is younger than McCain, who can't even work a computer...because that is very very important for the President to do. I mean, they will be checking email constantly as president, as well as surfing pertinent opinions on the web such as those found here on Chiefs Planet. Advantage - Obama.

- Obama is smarter than McCain. McCain learned about life from being an out of control wild child who wound up in a prison camp and had to survive 5 years of hell. Obama went to the best schools, learned what the real world is like in places like Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where everyone knows everything better than average joe's who just join the military for fun or for money. McCain went to the US Naval Academy...need I say more? Advantage - Obama

- Obama has legions of people who will teach their children to sings songs in homage to him, they will march like jack booted thugs and repeat his mantra like well trained pets. Obama has people supporting him who truly belief he is a Messiah, sent from God to save us all from the evils of this world. McCain can't even get on the same page as his VP candidate. Advantage - Obama

- Obama has original ideas. He came up with the hope and change thing, because of politics as usual in Washington...nobody's EVER run on that idea before. McCain's motto of "Change is coming" is just a rip off. Advantage - Obama

- Women fantasize about Obama and the potential size of his penis. McCain not so much. Advantage - Obama

VAChief
10-09-2008, 08:10 AM
McCain's life has been a glorified wild child, he will tell you he was irresponsible when he was younger......

Admitting that you cheated on your diabled wife and got in bed with a man that cheated more than 20,000 people out of their life savings in the previous SN&L scandal does not make you a better person. When his hand was caught in the cookie jar he was politically savvy enough to realize that he probably should address those things that are facts.

Obama has explained his relationship, you just don't want to believe it because it is bascially all you have to hold onto at this moment. McCain's own spokesperson said this morning on NBC that the American people don't care about this issue. Why would that be? Maybe they can see through the BS for once. Take off your homer glasses and realize this crap isn't (and shouldn't) work.

It reminds of catty, cliquish, middle school girl behavior. I'm insecure, so I will find a way to put my competition down by spreading lies based on innuendo.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
10-09-2008, 08:11 AM

Sounds like he would fit right in with the mold of being President cast by our current dumbass in chief.

Programmer
10-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Obama has explained his relationship, you just don't want to believe it because it is bascially all you have to hold onto at this moment. McCain's own spokesperson said this morning on NBC that the American people don't care about this issue. Why would that be? Maybe they can see through the BS for once. Take off your homer glasses and realize this crap isn't (and shouldn't) work.

Sorry, but I must: :BS:

VAChief
10-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Sorry, but I must: :BS:

I notice you left this part out though:

Admitting that you cheated on your diabled wife and got in bed with a man that cheated more than 20,000 people out of their life savings in the previous SN&L scandal does not make you a better person. When his hand was caught in the cookie jar he was politically savvy enough to realize that he probably should address those things that are facts.

Programmer
10-09-2008, 10:46 PM
I notice you left this part out though:

So McCain is repentant about what he did, but Obama is not repentant for his mistakes? McCain admitted he was wrong in both situations but Obomination has done nothing to address his relationships.

I think the left is digging for shit that is best left untouched. I am surprised that you give Billy Clinton a free pass for screwing around on his wife ... how many times do we know about? How many times do we not know about? Yet a one time thing 20+ years ago is a big issue? You guys are just &$^*%$# nuts.

irishjayhawk
10-09-2008, 10:47 PM
You are using logic with Roy his brain is imploding.

I wish that wouldn't be funny anymore because it'd mean he wised up.