PDA

View Full Version : Oliver Stone's W - A Preview

Taco John
07-28-2008, 01:11 PM
<div><object width="420" height="339"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x69hto" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x69hto" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="339" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x69hto">W. Teaser Trailer</a></b><br /><i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/iliketolookatmyranch">iliketolookatmyranch</a></i></div>

HC_Chief
07-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Stone's a f*cking loon.

HonestChieffan
07-28-2008, 01:17 PM
Stone's a f*cking loon.

True that.

Donger
07-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Other than Platoon, I think he's gone downhill since Conan.

BigChiefFan
07-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Should be interesting.

HC_Chief
07-28-2008, 01:24 PM

Conan freaking rules. :D

I also like Platoon.

Radar Chief
07-28-2008, 01:25 PM

I liked Any Given Sunday.

Donger
07-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Conan freaking rules. :D

I also like Platoon.

Oh, I forgot about Wall Street. That was good.

HC_Chief
07-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Oh, I forgot about Wall Street. That was good.

meh
Gordon Gecko was an interesting character, but Sheen was a vag and Stone was over-the-top w/ "traders = da debil" IMO

Taco John
07-28-2008, 01:28 PM
It looks intriguing to me. I want to see it just for the casting.

And not that anybody will agree with it, but from what I've read, it's a pretty fair representation.

Radar Chief
07-28-2008, 01:31 PM

And not that anybody will agree with it, but from what I've read, it's a pretty fair representation.

Coming from Mr. Conspiracy theory, that doesn’t surprise me.

Guru
07-29-2008, 12:19 AM
video is gone

Fish
07-29-2008, 12:30 AM
<object height="344" width="425">.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cyDvUwRalXY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Thig Lyfe
07-29-2008, 02:51 AM
Holy shit, they have a trailer for that already?

Didn't they wrap shooting on that like yesterday?

chagrin
07-29-2008, 03:25 AM

Like you would know

chagrin
07-29-2008, 03:31 AM
I really think it's a crying shame that our country's society is so spoiled and full of itself that a movie like this is actually being released. Seriously, when people like Taco f*cking John, a Mexican-American, says things like "my freedom is bought and paid for" with no regards to the people who fought and died for his right to bad mouth them and the others who continue to fight for freedom, in places lie Iraq for example.

But what else could I expect from a society of people who would rather go into deep credit card debt to look like everyone else and have the biggest TV on the block.

Seriously, a terrible shame.

|Zach|
07-29-2008, 03:35 AM
I really think it's a crying shame that our country's society is so spoiled and full of itself that a movie like this is actually being released. Seriously, when people like Taco f*cking John, a Mexican-American, says things like "my freedom is bought and paid for" with no regards to the people who fought and died for his right to bad mouth them and the others who continue to fight for freedom, in places lie Iraq for example.

But what else could I expect from a society of people who would rather go into deep credit card debt to look like everyone else and have the biggest TV on the block.

Yes we know, you absolutely hate this country and remind us all the time.

Holy crap.

Guru
07-29-2008, 03:51 AM

Overreact much?

Taco John
07-29-2008, 09:40 AM

What are you talking about? I'm an American you douche-bag. Not a "Mexican-American."

What's all this nonsensical babbling? Are you high?