PDA

View Full Version : Football Charger fan to talk football

caffeinated_virus
07-29-2008, 01:55 PM
Gentlemen,

Charger fan wanted to talk some football and see how training camp is going so far.

How does Dorsey look?
How does Albert look?

Very curious to see how your first round picks turn out. Lots of potential there.

One thing I was curious to know is, what was the overall feeling of trading Jared Allen this offseason? Granted, you landed a first round pick in Albert and a 3rd round (not sure of the pick), but I always though Allen was a monster. I am happy that we will not be seeing him twice a year now.

Cheers.

Rain Man
07-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Trading Jared Allen ripped my Chiefs-red heart out, bleeding Chiefs-red blood all over my Chiefs-red Derrick Johnson authentic jersey.

I'm not sure there's a real feel yet for how Dorsey and Albert are looking. We hear that they're fighting their training camp opponents (Brian Waters and Tamba Hali) to more or less standstills, which is probably not bad. Others know more than me. Seriously, they do.

StcChief
07-29-2008, 02:01 PM
All the draft picks the look great.

JA's a drunk waiting on Minnesota swedish blonde to rock his world. monster waiting to fall of the wagon (again).

Go find HB_BOLT_GIRL if she's not buried in the Earthquake. her and BuckinKeading are the other charger fans known to man....

Buck
07-29-2008, 02:03 PM
What you say StcChief?

You make Charger Fan Mad!

Charger Fan Smash!

DJJasonp
07-29-2008, 02:16 PM
I heard the local sportscaster here in San Diego (laslovik) sunday night....refer to the chargers as the team to beat in the AFC.

uh...yeah...the patriots went to the superbowl undefeated, LT, Gates, and Rivers coming off of injury/surgeries.

Dont think so.

This is not to crap on the chargers. They're good....just not the team to beat IMHO

Buck
07-29-2008, 02:18 PM
I heard the local sportscaster here in San Diego (laslovik) sunday night....refer to the chargers as the team to beat in the AFC.

uh...yeah...the patriots went to the superbowl undefeated, LT, Gates, and Rivers coming off of injury/surgeries.

Dont think so.

This is not to crap on the chargers. They're good....just not the team to beat IMHO

Well, they are the Team to Beat in the AFC West then.

DJJasonp
07-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Well, they are the Team to Beat in the AFC West then.

I'll agree with that.

But that is a no-brainer!

:)

Bowser
07-29-2008, 02:33 PM
Gentlemen,

Charger fan wanted to talk some football and see how training camp is going so far.

How does Dorsey look?
How does Albert look?

Very curious to see how your first round picks turn out. Lots of potential there.

One thing I was curious to know is, what was the overall feeling of trading Jared Allen this offseason? Granted, you landed a first round pick in Albert and a 3rd round (not sure of the pick), but I always though Allen was a monster. I am happy that we will not be seeing him twice a year now.

Cheers.

I've heard Albert is holding up well going against Hali. I'm not sure if that's good for Albert, or bad for Hali. I've also heard that Dorsey is a monster when he first gets going, but tires quickly. Hopefully that will change by the beginning of the season.

Jared Allen is a force in a game, period. Lots of folks around here soured on him for his DUI problems, and probably rightfully so, but in pure football terms, it's awfully hard to trade away a guy that good just beginning to sniff his prime. He should be a monster in Minnesota playing on that defensive line. Ask again in two or three years and see how Brad Cottam, Brandon Albert, and DaJuan Morgan are coming along, and how Jared is doing in Minny. That's when we'll know how the trade worked out for us.

rambleonthruthefog
07-29-2008, 02:38 PM
the good http://www.sidelinemvp.com/Images/Football%20Replica/KansasM.gif

the bad http://www.eteamz.com/cvpopwarner/images/BroncosM.gif

the ugly http://www.teammascot.com/aaa/images/products/160/10048_160.jpg

who and what the F are the https://www.americansportscollectibles.com/San-Diego-Chargers-Helmet.jpg

caffeinated_virus
07-29-2008, 05:27 PM
All the draft picks the look great.

JA's a drunk waiting on Minnesota swedish blonde to rock his world. monster waiting to fall of the wagon (again).

Go find HB_BOLT_GIRL if she's not buried in the Earthquake. her and BuckinKeading are the other charger fans known to man....

Classic. :LOL:

kstater
07-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Sweet, Chiefsplanet has drawn 2/3's of all Charger fans to the board.

thurman merman
07-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Charger fan wanted to talk some football

ROFL good one!

StcChief
07-29-2008, 05:54 PM
What you say StcChief?

Charger Fan Smash!
Smashed... stay away from Tequila.... or don't go N to LA

Just trying to direct traffic here.... it's you and HB_BOLT_GIRL.... not sure of any other Charger fans until this guy shows up..

caffeinated_virus
07-29-2008, 09:15 PM
ROFL good one!

I love the humor on this board...its hilarious.

FAX
07-29-2008, 09:24 PM
What you say StcChief?

Charger Fan Smash!

Good God.

That's the worst Mel Gibson impersonation I've ever read.

FAX

blueballs
07-29-2008, 10:52 PM
butterbeans and lipstick

FAX
07-29-2008, 11:00 PM
butterbeans and lipstick

I know this one ... it's ... it's .... Strawberry Alarm Clock!!

FAX