PDA

View Full Version : Science An elevator observation.

Rain Man
07-29-2008, 07:44 PM
If you're going up in an elevator, and you put your hands in the air and look up with a noble expression, you're pretty much just like Supe rman aside from the floor.

Bearcat
07-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Did the other people in the elavator get it, or are you going back with a cape tomorrow? LMAO

Bill Parcells
07-29-2008, 07:52 PM
<object width="464" height="392"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/NTQ0NDc0"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/NTQ0NDc0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess=always width="464" height="392"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://break.com/index/freak-accident-with-glass-revolving-door.html">Freak Accident With Glass Revolving Door</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/">free videos</a></font>

Rain Man
07-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Did the other people in the elavator get it, or are you going back with a cape tomorrow? LMAO

I think it made them feel secure.

What on earth happened with that revolving door?

luv
07-29-2008, 07:57 PM

Next thing you know, he'll be getting out the tights.

Bearcat
07-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Next thing you know, he'll be getting out the tights.

Apricot?

mikey23545
07-29-2008, 08:42 PM
If you're going up in an elevator, and you put your hands in the air and look up with a noble expression, you're pretty much just like Supe rman aside from the floor.

You've lost your burst.

Rain Man
07-29-2008, 08:49 PM
You've lost your burst.

No, it's just a slow elevator.

FAX
07-29-2008, 10:06 PM
Awesome, Mr. Rain Man.

This must be another one of those strange, unforeseen, and highly mysterious coincidences on account of the fact I recently learned which is this; when you place a couple of those butane grill ignitors in each hand, fire them up, and invert an eight quart saucepan on your head, people will scramble to get out of your way just like they do with IronMan.

FAX

Count Alex's Losses
07-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Anyone ****ed in an elevator?

FAX
07-29-2008, 10:10 PM
Who hasn't?

Escalators are the worst, though. It's like doing the big nasty on stairs or something.

FAX

RJ
07-29-2008, 10:17 PM
Who hasn't?

Escalators are the worst, though. It's like doing the big nasty on stairs or something.

FAX

Not as bad as the moving walkway at the airport. I felt so.....naked. It wasn't near the turn-on we thought it would be. And why is everyone in such a hurry these days?

Still, it was better than trampoline sex.

Rain Man
07-29-2008, 10:18 PM

I don't think Supe rman would do that. Too much danger of accidentally severing the cables at the end.

FAX
07-29-2008, 10:19 PM
Except, of course, if she loses her footing and you find yourself sliding backwards down the steps with a lock of her hair in one hand and your manhood in the other and you get your belt caught in the stairs and when you get to the bottom you get pulled down to the floor and the steps bang you repeatedly in the face while you frantically attempt to protect your penis from being crushed to pulpish smithereens until somebody pushes the emergency stop button and the paramedics finally arrive to cut you loose with an exacto knife and a pair of pliers and you have to buy new jeans and explain to her father why his daughter wound up on the front page of the local newspaper wearing nothing but half a shredded bra and a potted plant.

FAX

RJ
07-29-2008, 10:21 PM

Did you remember to sort of move your arms around like you were dealing with the wind currents? It looks much more convincing when you do that.

If you decide to employ the cape, here's a tip........clothes pins. The cape will clip right to your shirt collar. It's almost invisible.

Vegas_Dave
07-29-2008, 10:32 PM
I don't think Supe rman would do that. Too much danger of accidentally severing the cables at the end.

No, Supe rman prefers phonebooths

ChiefaRoo
07-30-2008, 12:54 AM

You know what else? Croutons without salad is just dried out bread.

Rain Man
07-30-2008, 01:04 AM
Did you remember to sort of move your arms around like you were dealing with the wind currents? It looks much more convincing when you do that.

Why do Supe rman's arms move around with the wind? It seems like he should be strong enough where that wouldn't happen.

dorseybowe
07-30-2008, 01:05 AM
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

FAX
07-30-2008, 01:19 AM
Why do Supe rman's arms move around with the wind? It seems like he should be strong enough where that wouldn't happen.

For God's sake, Mr. Rain Man. Double Duh. He's reducing cape drag.

FAX

FAX
07-30-2008, 01:26 AM
I believe, Mr. Rain Man, it was Jor-El himself who, in one of those crystal message things that Supes used to learn about his new life far from Krypton, famously stated, "Earth girls don't show you their udder if your big red S don't flutter."

FAX

J Diddy
07-30-2008, 01:32 AM
I believe, Mr. Rain Man, it was Jor-El himself who, in one of those crystal message things that Supes used to learn about his new life far from Krypton, famously stated, "Earth girls don't show you their udder if your big red S don't flutter."

FAX

udder?

lol

TinyEvel
07-30-2008, 01:46 AM

Closest I've come is a BJ in a Red Lion stairwell (I married that chick!)

Rain Man
07-30-2008, 02:07 AM
For God's sake, Mr. Rain Man. Double Duh. He's reducing cape drag.

FAX

That makes a whole lot of sense now that I think about it.

J Diddy
07-30-2008, 02:13 AM
Closest I've come is a BJ in a Red Lion stairwell (I married that chick!)

hope she don't read the planet

FAX
07-30-2008, 02:35 AM
That makes a whole lot of sense now that I think about it.

I'm glad to hear it, Mr. Rain Man. But, I believe I was a little harsh there in my initial response to you ... overly and shamefully so ... and I feel the need to apologize, which I now do. Like Jor-El used to say, "If you wish to view Earth girls' udders, watch the nasty words you utters." Even after all the countless light years of empty space, a guy can learn a lot from Jor-El.

FAX

FAX
07-30-2008, 03:09 AM
A long lost poem by Jor-El has recently surfaced. The poem, which was believed to have been accidentally destroyed during the relocation of Kal-El to Earth was found included among the personal effects offered in a longtime Smallville resident's garage sale. There is no doubt the work is that of Jor-El as it is consistent with Jor-El's famously terse, abrupt, but highly intuitive and empathetic style; "I like toast and apple butter. Show me your udder."

FAX