PDA

View Full Version : Football ESPN Video - "Cris Carter on the top questions for the teams in the AFC West"

pr_capone
07-30-2008, 11:47 PM
Watch Cris Carter stumble and mumble his way through this clip *sigh*

<object width="440" height="361"><param name="movie" value="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3504084"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><embed src="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3504084" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="440" height="361" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>

SBK
07-31-2008, 12:06 AM
Wow, he's almost as good as that guy who conducts the symphony for ESPN during their draft coverage.

DaneMcCloud
07-31-2008, 12:08 AM
Does he apologize for the sucky new X-Files movie?

KCrockaholic
07-31-2008, 12:23 AM
That was F'n stupid..all Carter said was..."blah blah, Rivers Blah Blah Johnson Blah Cutler..." how is he getting paid to say crap that all of us already know! AND all he seemed to care about was "whos a 'star' "

ohiobronco2
07-31-2008, 04:41 AM
Yeah Cris. Phillip Rivers is going to be a star and Jay Cutler is not. I mean, Jay only put up superior numbers with a worse Oline, RB, and TE. While battling diabetes and without having one of his better WR and TE for parts of the season. Great logic.

BigRock
07-31-2008, 04:46 AM
Yeah Cris. Phillip Rivers is going to be a star and Jay Cutler is not. I mean, Jay only put up superior numbers with a worse Oline, RB, and TE. While battling diabetes and without having one of his better WR and TE for parts of the season. Great logic.

Cutler is a sub .500 QB. Rivers has been in the AFC championship. It's not that ridiculous an assertion.

ohiobronco2
07-31-2008, 04:59 AM
Cutler is a sub .500 QB. Rivers has been in the AFC championship. It's not that ridiculous an assertion.

I understand what you're saying, you are ultimately judged on wins and losses. When I think of a star, I think of guys like Brady or Manning. Of course Rivers can't be put in that class until he wins the big one. I just think he's being a little to hard on Jay after only a year and a half. Also, I doubt any other QB in the NFL could have guided the Broncos to the post season last year with the product we put out on the field.

the Talking Can
07-31-2008, 05:56 AM
Also, I doubt any other QB in the NFL could have guided the Broncos to the post season last year with the product we put out on the field.

yeah, Brady is no Cutler....

holy homer, batman...

BigRedChief
07-31-2008, 06:14 AM
Hey Rivers showed me some toughness that I can admire even though he plays for a rival. Mucho respect for his effort.:clap:

Now on the other hand..........LT sitting there and pouting during a championship game instead of helping his team with some moral support or encouragment and forever tarnished his reputation especially since he still says he did the right thing.

stumppy
07-31-2008, 06:30 AM
That was almost painful to listen to.

Alphaman
07-31-2008, 06:35 AM
What has Jamarcus Russell done that makes people believe he can be a star? Let's see the guy actually do something in a meaningful game first.

As for Cutler, he said the guy has talent, but he doesn't have the talent around him to be a star. How is that a slight on Cutler. If you switched Cutler and Rivers I think Cutler would be on the verge of being a star in SD.

Alphaman
07-31-2008, 06:35 AM
Hey Rivers showed me some toughness that I can admire even though he plays for a rival. Mucho respect for his effort.:clap:

Agreed. I can't stand the guy, but he gave a very gutsy performance in the playoffs last year.

donkhater
07-31-2008, 07:59 AM
I don't view Rivers as a star. Not yet anyway. Until KC plays the Chargers and he is the main guy to worry about, I just won't think of him that way. He's been pretty so-so in his games vs KC. At least not 'star' quality.

Rooster
07-31-2008, 08:01 AM
Chris Carter is no Thannon Tharpe that's for sure.

Rausch
07-31-2008, 08:05 AM
He looked like he was high on pain pills...

HemiEd
07-31-2008, 08:11 AM
That was almost painful to listen to.

I couldn't finish it. I hope he didn't say something important, that I really need to know.

rambleonthruthefog
07-31-2008, 08:27 AM
i got one...
F jay cutler, rivers needs a slap to the face, and russell will never be a star.

Rausch
07-31-2008, 08:28 AM
i got one...
F jay cutler, rivers needs a slap to the face, and russell will never be a star.

I think Rivers will be the only true QB out of that bunch.

All the more reason to slap him...

Otter
07-31-2008, 08:42 AM
GM
... <--- why they suck
Coaches
Players
Hot Dog Vendor

All the player talent in the world can't fix that situation.

StcChief
07-31-2008, 09:22 AM
What has Jamarcus Russell done that makes people believe he can be a star? Let's see the guy actually do something in a meaningful game first.

Just being Black from LSU isn't enough?

gotta give a brother some credit /Carter

blueballs
07-31-2008, 10:11 AM
I've only had it a couple days
but the ESPN AFC WEST blog is informative

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest

ohiobronco2
07-31-2008, 10:41 AM
yeah, Brady is no Cutler....

holy homer, batman...

Yeah, because that is exactly what I said. ROFL I stated that no QB in the league could have led Denver into the post season. I never compared Cutler to the current elite QB's in this league like Brady or Manning. Nice try though.